Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) (59509 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: [b]Satanism is gay rights to you.you are lost.

when you sleep and wake in that backyard country of yours.how will you know that Obama and Cameron have little say in the matter this time.they've left the battlefront and now World Bodies have stood against Russia.

You need to know the impact millions of people are making against Russia.Boycotting Sochi 2014 isn't the option but showing Russia they can't have it their way this time.that's the United World,where the lives of Citizens in a Country is Valued by other citizens around the globe.
More than enough People have stood against Russia.Why didn't they Arrest Gaga,they know those they can bully.this time,its Russia that is bowing down.

UNHCR is working hard.Governments are working hard,people are working hard,To see a tolerant world.
Join the tolerance campaign,you don't have to accept homos but tolerate them.its been proven that they also produce and work hard like their straight counterparts and are developing the world with their goodness and helping humaity.[/b]

Exactly,tolerate them....just as atheists tolerate religious early in the morning prayer disturbing christians and muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats:

your dad is a transvestite and your mom a whorre . You my friend, are a sorry case

If saying that makes you happy,its fine with me. But why leak your family's secret online tho ? No one should know your mum is a .......

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Under what Law and do you even know the process of how a law is effected.

Last time I checked,that Bill is yet to be unamilously passed by both houses before it can reach the president's table for assent.

I repeat again:If that Bill isn't shelved and our Misplaced prioritized Legislators Go ahead with the Passage before 2015:Jonathan will sign and use it as election campaign.

If the process is restarted after re-election and hopefully Jonathan is re-elected.He won't sign any 'Jail the gays Bill".

Till then,let's watch what plays.Even The Superpower Russia who Nigeria's were praising when Putin signed it's Anti-gay Propaganda Law.you all can clearly see what Russia is facing for that single act.you think you can easily marginalize against a harmless minority.No,their voices has been heard and they aren't keeping quiet.
Cheers.
supposedly d bill won't be sign...we anti-gay advocate will continue to feast on u till u die
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness:

If saying that makes you happy,its fine with me. But why leak your family's secret online tho ? No one should know your mum is a .......
*yawn* try some other line
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats:
*yawn* try some other line

I am not interested in abusing you. But since that is the energy you wanna bring to the table, i will gladly be a reflection.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by biolabee(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Decryptor: That's because una wey be girls, una shakara too much so una go marry un

true,,, wat women n their militant movement have caused... they r chasing men into different ish

But Michael Kiok, the chairman of the pressure group Zoophile Engagement for Tolerance and Information (Zeta), said he was going to take legal action to fight the proposed changes.

"It is unthinkable that any sexual act with an animal is punished without proof that the animal has come to any harm," he said, adding that animals are capable of showing what they do, or do not, want to do.

"We see animals as partners and not as a means of gratification. We don't force them to do anything. Animals are much easier to understand than women," Mr Kiok claimed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20523950
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
cheiwura:
......'............. ......'.............. .
......'............ ......'.............. ..
I know gay is not an African culture. We Africans have not lost our sence of human dignity. Wait and see. This bill will surely see the light of the day with or without any presidential accent.
see how you celeberate hypocrisy.If the President Veto's the bill.You think the Nigerian Parliament will not become the shame of the world where they have time to Over-rule the Presidents Veto,and go ahead with the Legislation when more vital important bills await recognition and debates.

Its uncalled and highest misplacement of priority for 2/3 majority to over-rule the president veto because of their backward less-educated ignorant minds over a minority who pose no harm whatsoever on the nation.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract:

Devil go punish you and your mama!
if ur mama born u well show face in public n declare urself as gay...u remember aw ALUU bois were burnt dats wut i will subject u to...
#u motherfvcker
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by binachi01(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
Stundey: say na poverty make scoffield dey do am
[color=#990000][/color]
biolabee:

true,,, wat women n their militant movement have caused... they r chasing men into different ish

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20523950

I tire o
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness:

I am not interested in abusing you. But since that is the energy you wanna bring to the table, i will gladly be a reflection.
a reflection of my asss? Soon they'll ask us to tolerate those into bestiality
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Lamasta(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Chidi go and bring the MACE where you hide it I want to use it to MACE one He-Goat
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats: a reflection of my asss? Soon they'll ask us to tolerate those into bestiality

And who are you, to be asked? You can't even feed your self. Chill gays are here to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats: a reflection of my asss? Soon they'll ask us to tolerate those into bestiality

Yes the reflection of your smelling ass grin
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract:

And who are you, to be asked? You can't even feed your self. Chill gays are here to stay.
well i hope your brother/son turns gay and come out in the public, preferably ajegunle, then we'll know if you have come to stay or your are just a stain
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness:

Yes the reflection of your smelling ass grin
atleast i use it for the singular purpose defecating. [url]Bleep[/url] you faggotts
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats:
atleast i use it for the singular purpose defecating. [url]Bleep[/url] you faggotts

Yea because you ain't evolved fully into human. Shame on you.

Village boy!

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats: well i hope your brother/son turns gay and come out in the public, preferably ajegunle, then we'll know if you have come to stay or your are just a stain

Taaa! Your post reeks of poverty mentality!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness:

Yea because you ain't evolved fully into human. Shame on you.
and getting impaled in the asss is homosapien-ish??ok dazzall
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract:

Taaa! Your post reeks of poverty mentality!
your parents must be proud of you
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats: and getting impaled in the asss is homosapien-ish??ok dazzall

Like i said, you ain't fully enhanced.....village boy

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness:

Like i said, you ain't fully enhanced.....village boy
what can i say? Your imperial majesty
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats:
your parents must be proud of you

grin grin

How about you?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by micki83(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
Adamskuty: my gay slave i hope u had a nice time with my dog,u malnourished pig with smeghead..... I need to tie a rope round ur neck and drag u across the cactus filled wasteland of ur gay village,only God knows the number of fowls u have ra..ped.. Ur neigbour's fowls.. grin nincompoop...
..."Pee in his mouth"?..."Tie a rope around his neck"?..."Drag him across a cactus-wasteland"?...hmm.ur description of all d nasty,naughty,sado-masochistic things u want to do to dis "nocontract" dude is quite hardcore and...specific;like u've put a lot of thought into this.hav u put a lot of thought into it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness: I remember the story about a region in bloody Nigeria where they thought twins were evil. Thanks to Mary Slessor who convinced the barbarians that the babies were humans. I will not mention the name of tribe but they know themselves .

Very soon i hope they will consider Gay people their fellow human.

As for the christian; bunch of hypocrites. Your lord Jesus stopped some idiots from stoning an innocent woman to death because of some useless laws. You lot need to ask yourselves: what will your jesus do to gay people( after all we was gay)
......'.............. ......'..............

I guess it's been long you read the Bible. Please take your time and read the following verses:
Gen. 19:5,13
Jude 1:7
Is. 3:9
Gen. 19:24

Get refreshed cos men having carnal knowledge of fellow men is a grievious sin. God created Adam and Eve not Steve.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by s3nn2x(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
There are lots of pathetic People on Nairaland. People filled with hatred and anger. The only person that made sense here was Lorraine or whatever his name is. He was the only one that argued logically. I wonder why those Anti-gay peeps don't stick to the topic and discuss about it. There are lots of kids on this thread, Maybe it is due to ASUU strike or something. I am totally against anything that has to do with mob action.For goodness sake,the story does not make sense at all. Was the guy raped or what? I am sure it was consensual. Something went wrong. Anyway, let us leave the Nigerian police to do their job.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
micki83:
..."Pee in his mouth"?..."Tie a rope around his neck"?..."Drag him across a cactus-wasteland"?...hmm.ur description of all d nasty,naughty,sado-masochistic things u want to do to dis "nocontract" dude is quite hardcore and...specific;like u've put a lot of thought into this.hav u put a lot of thought into it? undecided

grin grin very nice you got what i am trying to point out.

One by one all of una go confess.

Studies have already proven that most homophobes have gay tendencies, they're just in denial and will use any giving chance to bash against anything homo.

Stumped hypocritical liars. Una don enter my trap!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by tellwisdom: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
I want to kill...Any gay guy here?? angry
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
cheiwura:

I guess it's been long you read the Bible. Please take your time and read the following verses:

Get refreshed cos men having carnal knowledge of fellow men is a grievious sin. God created Adam and Eve not Steve.

Any law that cannot be broken is worthy of being a law. The bible yahweh or whatever you call him is not God. You want me an original black man to read a bible stolen from my ancestors,edited with some stupid white dude in the sky story? No chance!

My point is: every human is equal be it gay or straight. I do not discriminate ,i do not care if a book says otherwise.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
cheiwura:

Please! You don't want to go there at all. Don't even try.

Or you want me to also list all the SINS in the Bible with their corresponding verses?

Mtchweeeeeew. Rubbish Nigerian hypocrisy .

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
tellwisdom: I want to kill...Any gay guy here?? angry

Go kill your mother. Then your children.

Finish it off with your twin sisters and your wife (she's cheating on you)

Don't channel your hate to Nairaland.

No be we spoil your life!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Gideon1010(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
HA HA!, WETHER UNA BE GUY, IBOO OR INDIAN HEAM MAK UNA JST LEAVE D WOMEN THN FOR THEM, I BEG UNA. UNA NO GET SHAME?. USELESS IBOO.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by bloggernaija: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Run to the Canadian embassy and seek asylum.
Ignorance at its peak.
Always leaving up to her name as the dark continent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) / The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution / Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.