Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) (59747 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nonybb: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Gay is demonic and its against procreations. Even male-male dogs do not sleep together

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
They will never learn. Always making it a point of duty to be both 'judge' and 'executioner'. Very disgusting mindset.

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
What an affliction poverty combined with illiteracy and ignorance is. Somebody stole your organ ke?
Do you know how embarrassing it is to keep hearing this garbage in this jungle of a country?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Joe50(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Gay every where, I don't even know what's special about it. angry

See another hansom Guy that says he's a gay.

Prison Break actor "Wentworth Miller" comes out as gay

http://world-newspapper..com/2013/08/prison-break-actor-wentworth-miller.html?m=1
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by stagger: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
These gays are becoming too bold and need to be exterminated like flies so they do not contaminate our society. The day I hear that a teacher says to my kids' class at school that same-sex marriage is ok, I go do wetin go make people fear and me sef, I go fear!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
hmmmm, very annoying! Nairaland and its ridiculous way of changing words. Pls folks in the house, are JOYSTICK, KITTY-CAT, BEHINDBASED english words. Who are we kidding here that we can't call pusssy - pusssy, dicck - dicck, do..y style, do..y style etc? Why must 'dicck' change to 'joystick' on reaching nairaland? Same goes to pusssy as it becomes kitty-cat on reaching here. Unluckily enough for seun and co, God dissappointed them and they couldnt source a proper alternative word for brea.st. thus they landed it on 'unmentionable' grin. Pls what is unmentionable? Very funny of Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
[size=19pt]
SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY AND CONTINENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HATE AND IGNORANCE IS SUFFOCATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BETTING ALL THESE VILLAGE CHAMPIONS BEATING THEIR CHESTS LIKE KING KONG IN HERE ARE UNIVERSITY DROPOUTS OR ATTENDED A MUSHROOM NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY. JESU!
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
You may not see being gay as being straight.but Love is Love.God didn't create Adam and Steve.Adam later met Steve and fell in love with Steve.He has the power and capacity to have stopped Samantha from loving Eve in the first place.Right from day one,it was in the blueprint of nature to have love in both ways.

Peace Ya'll.stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Cameroonpride is a sick fellow. A covert gay. I dont blame, I blamed the doctor that discharged him, I told him this guy isnt yet ok, but he wouldnt listen. See the outcome now, contituting nuisance here.
Mods need to ban him till eternity.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote
author=ritababe]Thats Gud for him... This gay stuff come too much oh,
who we girls go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should
never be legalise in Nigeria now or ever please...[/quote]

Sweetheart, that's why i've refused to join the league cos i want two of us to marry legally as husband and wife (man&woman)
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ignorant Nigerians,

Everyone has the right to their private life. The right to do what ever they wish in their bed room.

Homosexuality is a blessing in disguise. Accept it in good faith cos you have no right to make other people's decisions .

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: Cameroonpride is a sick fellow. A covert gay. I dont blame, I blamed the doctor that discharged him, I told him this guy isnt yet ok, but he wouldnt listen. See the outcome now, contituting nuisance here.
Mods need to ban him till eternity.
go lick a puC u this piece of sh1t. i wish u were in SA, they would have raped u till u turn straight .
nso zut

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by switch360(f): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Primitive Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
ritababe: Who we girls go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should never be legalise in Nigeria now or ever please...

Sweetheart, that's why i've refused to join the league cos i want two of us to marry legally as husband and wife (man&woman)
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness: Ignorant Nigerians,

Everyone has the right to their private life. The right to do what ever they wish in their bed room.

Homosexuality is a blessing in disguise. Accept it in good faith cos you have no right to make other people's decisions .

words cannot describe how dumb and stuppid you sound

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by JesusAmbassador(f): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
seedord247: Nice One. We aint gonna allow this sh1t in our midst.

The next time they caught another suspect, they should insert hot iron in his A$sss.
ROTFL Lol..... Bros no kill me with laugh abeg. Nice write up
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: You may not see being gay as being straight.but Love is Love.God didn't create Adam and Steve.Adam later met Steve and fell in love with Steve.He has the power and capacity to have stopped Samantha from loving Eve in the first place.Right from day one,it was in the blueprint of nature to have love in both ways.

see this half caste bastard , would let God out of your unsanitary, ungodly ,dirty and backward business?

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: You may not see being gay as being straight.but Love is Love.God didn't create Adam and Steve.Adam later met Steve and fell in love with Steve.He has the power and capacity to have stopped Samantha from loving Eve in the first place.Right from day one,it was in the blueprint of nature to have love in both ways.

wth??
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats:
words cannot describe how dumb and stuppid you sound

If i am stupid then you are yet to have a brain. Wasn't jesus gay?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2013

homosexuality is a blessing indeed, smh..yet this moffo with loose and leaking anus will claim that he ain't a gay

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness:

If i am stupid then you are yet to have a brain. Wasn't jesus gay?
you came out of your dads anuss so i cant argue

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Is there no educative topic making it to front page anymore? If it not Gay, it is Celebrity or Crime.

How will this crap change us for good?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: homosexuality is a blessing indeed, smh..yet this moffo with loose and leaking anus will claim that he ain't a gay

You can only say that shiit in Nigeria. Come over here and say it. You will be spending a good chuck of your life in jail. You bloody homophobic.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: see this half caste bastard , would let God out of your unsanitary, ungodly ,dirty and backward business?

B-Best

A-At

S-Standing

T-Tall

A-Above

R-Retards

D-&Dullards.

You may say that again.I know you're secretly crushing on me.please,u'll die of heart-attack.I don't return such.why do u attack my me cause I'm mixed.is it my fault that I'm bi-racial.abi e ma gbami lowo ODE yi.

Please,if you're confused about your religion or God.your P.

As for me.GOD is my Refuge and Comforter.He's the Great Helper whose mercy and grace is everflowing.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats:
you came out of your dads anuss so i cant argue

As for you, you sound like a bush man. Anyway that's where you belong. Ignorant pricck!

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wait a minute........ Has he been charged to cou? Mr jailer is waiting. 14 years not 14 days for this nigger. Msssshwww.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2013

There are different things here. You are on earth and cant be totally free here. Dont we have law? And cant we for once respect law? Can you go to saudi arabia and tell them Allah isn't real or mohamed is a false prophet? Can you for the sake of religion freedom go to rome and tell them jesus is a dead jew? We have law and it limit our freedom.

If Nigerian legislative section wont endorse Gay marriage and freedom.....it mean the mass really dont accept it and are really not well convinced about it. If any Nigerian is gay, great chance is there for him to visit gay endorsed countries in the world or remain here in your closet

4 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2013

smiley

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness:

You can only say that shiit in Nigeria. Come over here and say it. You will be spending a good chuck of your life in jail. You bloody homophobic.

Ife....are you a gay? Why are you moved with this at all?

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Klinee: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dr Walter: Ritualist nt gay
what ar u saying? Gay is ritual! There is no way a man will see so many fine sexy women on earth go 4 his fellow man. They do it to take d person's male organ. They deserve death! They shuld kill him!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / Police Parade 'Scorpion' Awawa Boys Cult Leader In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.