Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121891 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Between yesterday and today I have heard a number of ladies confessing they slept with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, one even claimed a few times on his matrimonial bed.... it is unfortunate.

Any man including pope or whoever is considered holiest today can fall into sin. We are all fallible and that is why we have the church for correction and reproof in situations like this. For woe is unto him that covereth his sin. This is when one will think that elders in the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) will call Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo to ivestigate if these allegations are true... and counsel him to step aside for some times while he seeks restoration..... I really do hope PFN will do that.

Tiger Woods once said when you are up there you feel you can go away with anything and that mentality affected his wayward life. He felt he was not answerable to no one until revelations about his sexual perversion was exposed.

Obviously many have made comments on this matter and as expected some are not christians.... but to christians this is how you know you are still standing in the Lord. the christian life can be likened to the life of a cat while that of the unsaved to that of a pig, sin may be likened to a mud. Is it possible for a cat to fall into a mud? The answer is YES! but when it falls into it, it wants to get out as soon as possible.... but for a pig it falls into a mud and enjoys it..... If Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo hadnt felt the need to get out of the mud before... I think now he has a chance to get out.... however if these allegations are true and he still mounts the pulpit tomorrow laughing then he enjoys the mud.....

Ese admitted she took the wrong decision.... but so should the pastor....These ladies have challenged Pastor Biodun to deny and they are ready to show evidences.. which I will be glad to see though.

If you are a christian pray for this Pastor, his family and COZA .... but never defend sin.... COZA will not die becuase senior pastor committed sin, and if there is one thing members of COZA need to do now is to stand with the pastor in prayers not in abusing these girls that have already being defiled (or claimed to have been)

Shalom

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by logica(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
chagga:
only a sinner with a history of abuse who went to seek a meaningful walk with God at COZA.

I think the fact that the Ese clearly stated she had never been abused/molested before and this person here is claiming different puts a series of question marks above the entire write up.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

may God open your spiritual eyes....
i can see you are more interested in destroying the church ministry than anything else. you are the hypocrite here - you sin everyday possibly adultery & förmication as well and you are here casting stones. go and pay more attention to your own spiritual race to salvation and leave this man alone. whatever he's done is between him and his creator - it's not your fücking business!!

I remember when pastor Kumuyi son wedded and people felt is against their church doctrine. I know how comments were flying forum and you know what u said. The said child came out openly and apologised even went as far as writting a letter to the whole church. That letter was published on this forum. He was deciplined by the church and rendered apology. How come this man of God is now exempted from such repentant life? Is the not the same christiandom?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by peedeeasobie(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
Interesting! Let me state here for clarity purpose, I have never been to COZA, I have never seen d pastor life or heard any of his messages.
For those of u calling this girl a victim, how on earth is she a victim? She is a full adult with normal mental capacity, not a virgin b4 the period of the alleged event, how is she a victim? She has had sex b4 and why is ds causing commotion? Ok, because its wit a pastor? Is she trying to correct him or disgrace him? Let's look at ds story again!
She ddnt give dates, years and d name of the hotel. What year did he meet with her in london? What day? What is name of d hotel? Where is d receipt of the taxi?
I am a lawyer by training and the suppose confession can't stand.
Let's even look at the main thing!
Who has heard the pastor's side of d story? Nobody! All of u are judging a man from a one sided story- which may be true or lies.
She said she has survived a lot worse, betrayal from family etc. Why won't she publish the story of her family betrayal? Let the whole world read it, No. She can't because its her family but she can publish the alleged story with a pastor.
U are not a victim. No wrong was done to u.
I'm talking to guys now, have u ever been in a situation with an obsessed lady before? Have u been in a situation where a lady started crying and others concluded she was right?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
logica: I think the fact that the Ese clearly stated she had never been abused/molested before and this person here is claiming different puts a series of question marks above the entire write up.

another lazy journalism....
how these journalists are able to keep their jobs is baffling. they are so inept with little or no intelligence. he expects the pastor to use his anointing but the woman that carried her legs to the hotel shouldn't have used her common sense? isn't she a worker in the church? should she be sitting on a married men's lap?

kehinde olabintan is a disgrace to the community that birthed him/her.

egbesegbe:
I remember when pastor Kumuyi son wedded and people felt is against their church doctrine. I know how comments were flying forum and you know what u said. The said child came out openly and apologised even went as far as writting a letter to the whole church. That letter was published on this forum. He was deciplined by the church and rendered apology. How come this man of God is now exempted from such repentant life? Is the not the same christiandom?

me? comment about pastor kumuyi's son? i don't pry into the private business of others. show me where i made any condescending comment against kumuyi's son or accept you are a pathological liar....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
egbesegbe:
How come this man of God is now exempted from such repentant life? Is the not the same christiandom?
Because he is anointed. Touch not my anointed and judge not the prophets of God grin grin
Abi you no know that scripture? Besides he operates on a higher level of grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
I remembereD when pastor Kumuyi's son wedded and people felt is against their church doctrine. I know how comments were flying in this forum and you know what u said. The said child came out openly and apologised even went as far as writting a letter to the whole church. That letter was published on this forum. He was deciplined by the church and rendered apology. How come this man of God is now exempted from such repentant life? Is not the same christiandom
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by switosman(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
A lot of persons are posting trash. The pastor did what a true pastor should never do, eating a sheep. Christians respect pastors and 98% of them take them as christ and will never question what they were told. The OP happens to fall into that 98%.
She just realised that the Pastor had victimised, its similar to what an Adult can do to an under age little girl. And because Pastor is highly regarded with many escapade, the victim will be hushed by follow victims and worshippers.
The state of mind of the Op can be seen. She is not grounded in God's word and that why she fell victim. Such pastor are masters in such act and it takes a crook to catch one.
Back in school, I encourage my new girlfriend to join a fellowship and soon some brother started to visit her and we met in one of such visits. They told her I am a devil in my very face that she should keep away from me. I told them off and said to my girl to watch out they will be soon exposed for who they are and not long one was caught in exam malpractice.
Also back then in secondary school, a church I got saved in, the senior Pastor war in serial adultery and fornication, we were suspecting something but could not voice it out till one of the Elder found out his wife was a victim, boy Pastor was suspended and church broke up into two.

So people, you can condemn the Op and excuse the pastor. The pastor has been a blessing to many but also has caused many of Jesus little one to fall, my Lord said "its better a mill stone is hung on the offenders neck and cast to the sea. Pls for God's sake, he will be exposed one day and great shall be the fall.
Does he read what Paul recommend shld qualify an Elder and a bishop. Unless he is not serving God, to whom much is given much is expected.
Pastors, it is better such stories against were found to be false before God that true, you are heading for a great fall.

All the people that cannot imagine that such an adorable pastor could do this, get ready, you will soon cry and your legs will go frail, it happened to me and today my faith is on Gods word and person.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Funjosh(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
But wait o, the pastor didnt luck ese up in the room na, she go and come for more than six days or am i missing something?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
mbulela:
Because he is anointed. Touch not my anointed and judge not the prophets of God grin grin
Abi you no know that scripture? Besides he operates on a higher level of grace.

So his grace is more than other christian's grace. Either pastors, members or pagan, we are all having the same grace available to us. I still stand on the ground that he needs to show remorse for his deed, by stepping down to pray for his restoration. Paul said can we continue in sin that the grace of God be abound? He replied himself by saying GOD FORBIDS
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
egbesegbe:
So his grace is more than other christian's grace. Either pastors, members or pagan, we are all having the same grace available to us. I still stand on the ground that he needs to show remorse for his deed, by stepping down to pray for his restoration. Paul said can we continue in sin that the grace of God be abound? He replied himself by saying GOD FORBIDS

go & arrest him.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
WARNING : In the case of adultery or fornication ; the close/closest Man/woman of GOD, christain brother/sister to you are the ones that the devil can and more likely use to seduce and make you fall.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
tpia@:
Someone still needs to explain how the lady is a "victim" and a "survivor".

What did she survive?

And assuming her story is true, why is the pastor the only one she's fixating on, when according to people, she is very free and fair with her favours when it comes to men?

The pastor is high profile and the others are not, or wetin?

The pastor may have been king size
No be survival
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
peedeeasobie: Interesting! Let me state here for clarity purpose, I have never been to COZA, I have never seen d pastor life or heard any of his messages.
For those of u calling this girl a victim, how on earth is she a victim? She is a full adult with normal mental capacity, not a virgin b4 the period of the alleged event, how is she a victim? She has had sex b4 and why is ds causing commotion? Ok, because its wit a pastor? Is she trying to correct him or disgrace him? Let's look at ds story again!
She ddnt give dates, years and d name of the hotel. What year did he meet with her in london? What day? What is name of d hotel? Where is d receipt of the taxi?
I am a lawyer by training and the suppose confession can't stand.
Let's even look at the main thing!
Who has heard the pastor's side of d story? Nobody! All of u are judging a man from a one sided story- which may be true or lies.
She said she has survived a lot worse, betrayal from family etc. Why won't she publish the story of her family betrayal? Let the whole world read it, No. She can't because its her family but she can publish the alleged story with a pastor.
U are not a victim. No wrong was done to u.
I'm talking to guys now, have u ever been in a situation with an obsessed lady before? Have u been in a situation where a lady started crying and others concluded she was right?

That was the first thing I noticed too.without the timeline,the story cannot be fully appreciated and I am sure she deliberately hid that important detail from the readers

What year did this affair happen
What was the time line and what transpired between the 7 days and when she returned to Nigeria
What happened after she returned to Nigeria,because she gladly went back to that church when she returned
At what point did her guilt begin
How many months or years after, did she write this tale of August 22
The time line here is very very important and cannot be overlooked
We may be talking of a physical affair of 7 days that continued emotionally and in other ways for many many more months and a trigger that turned her vengeful
I hate blackmailers
She needs to tell the full story since she is already talking and " freeing her soul"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

go & arrest him.....

No one will arrest him but let his conscience as a spiritual leader arrest him and makes him sober in the present of God almighty. No one is perfect in this spiritual race but when you fall, just take time out and pray for restoration. We should not because of pride live in hypocrisy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
egbesegbe:
No one will arrest him but let his conscience as a spiritual leader arrest him and makes him sober in the present of God almighty. No one is perfect in this spiritual race but when you fall, just take time out and pray for restoration. We should not because of pride live in hypocrisy

you are the one giving yourself headache....
as long as the pastor has asked for forgiveness and repented his sins, he owes no mortal any explanation. after repentance, his slate is wiped clean again. thanks for His grace over us. people can yell, rant, scream, shout, bleat, etc like a rheusus monkey but the church ministry must move on.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

as long as the pastor has asked for forgiveness and repented his sins, he owes no mortal any explanation. after repentance, his slate is wiped clean again. thanks for His grace over us. people can yell, rant, scream, shout, bleat, etc like a rheusus monkey but the church ministry must move on.....

Is coogar also amongst the prophets?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nnofaith: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

Hmm!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

Nobody is stopping the ministry of God from moving on and mind you God can raise a stone to move His ministry. I have heard where true men of God told his followers that he needed a break from the work because he want to sort out things with God. He was not climbing the altal until he was restored.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mko2005: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
One denomination i know too well that lack respect for their 'men of God' is the Pentecostal denomination ! They have to go learn how to respect/reverence their MOGs from their catholic counterparts !

Pastor sinned and should go to God,sort himself out with HIM ! We weren't there when God called him,(if he was called by God)when he sinned and will most likely not be there when he will reconcile with God !
Just know that the gift of God knows no repentance !
As for Ese,you don try to free urself but do let the devil free you by accepting Jesus as ur lord and personal saviour !

God bless us all
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
For any body waiting for pastor biodun to come out and start defending himself is to like waiting for kerosine to start raining from heaven,if I was him I will simply ignore everybody and behave as if nothing happened by monday everybody will face their lives again and the matter will die a natural death
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mko2005: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
chagga:
God of men: Why Pastor Biodun and NOT Ese Walter is to be blamed for this scandal! by Kehinde Olabintan

The nature of Pentecostal Christianity is that Pastors usually act as the gatekeeper to the trinity of God the Father, Jesus the Son and Holy Spirit. Yet Jesus died so people could have a personal relationship with God through HIM, not through Pastors. Yet this is what popular religion in Nigeria has evolved to. I think it has some correlation to the way our ancestors worshiped when they worshiped, there exists in us a subconscious need for gatekeepers, mainly because we as individuals do not feel able or worthy to contact the Lord directly, and in my opinion that is what gives Pentecostal pastors such IMMENSE power. A power Jesus claimed for himself.

One denomination i know too well that lack respect for their 'men of God' is the Pentecostal denomination ! They have to go learn how to respect/reverence their MOGs from their catholic counterparts !

Pastor sinned and should go to God,sort himself out with HIM ! We weren't there when God called him,(if he was called by God)when he sinned and will most likely not be there when he will reconcile with God !
Just know that the gift of God knows no repentance !
As for Ese,you don try to free urself but do let the devil free you by accepting Jesus as ur lord and personal saviour !

God bless us all
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
If they don't have a car I will provide one and if two?a free family car.that should be sufficient. E nough.
coogar:

go & arrest him.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
I can see water plenty for your eyes truly..guess something like dis happened to u before or what should you have changed or done differentlyand where did the humilataion come from?and who humilated whoyou want to stop a lady that was hell bent of straffing her pastor for a week or advicing her not to tell d world what she did?how did you manage your own ordeal?uote author=devour129] yes it's plenty ,that's what it's called empathy ! It can happen to anybody my dear whether husband or wives .it brings so much doubt,you start remembering and trying to put things together ,you drive yourself crazy with things you should have done differently and why you never noticed.its pure torture and no one deserves that type of humiliation. YES AV GOT PLENTY WATER IN MY EYES AND I SHED IT ALOT WHEN I CAN'T CHANGE SITUATIONS.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
otipoju: Ese Walters… I admire your courage you are indeed a brave woman.
I was a student of Religion for five years at OAU and had a about a dozen married clergy men in my class.some of them did all sorts from cheating on tests and exams, sleeping with girls on Campus and one of them told me that if push come to shove ,he saw nothing wrong with being fortified spiritually by his herbalist mother.

All i can say is that i have experienced so much hypocrisy in churches that a time i cringed at the thought of attending.Although i had to console myself with the story in Job where Satan was gathered with the sons of God. Nevertheles when someone is ramming religious lingo in my ears incessantly, i become wary of that person cause i have come to realise that they are the ones capable of committing the gravest atrocities without batting an eyelid.

I believe your story cause the truth in them is evident . Most christians have placed their pastors on a pedestal that simply does not exist. For me your pastor’s sin does not comprise in the adultery itself -cause anybody can fall into temptation but in his unwilliness to see it as sin, a total lack of guilt nor remorse for falling short of God’s will and his willingness to continue sleeping with you inspite of the pain and guilt that you were experiencing.

If only he knew the wieght of Jesus word “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, he would never have tried to take you to a ”higher level of grace”.

I am happy for you because confessing your sin before God and men will surely bring the required healing that you need. and that no matter how his followers, family and friends ostracise you, for wanting to “destroy him” as they choose to view it, rather than chide him for bieng a charlatan, there are some of us who have drawn strength from your desire to please your maker.

I would also plead with you to set him free in your heart because hating him will only eat you up.
One day you will find someone who will love you in spite of all that has happened and will be man enough to stand on the side of truth and damn the world.

God bless you for this comment my brother. God bless you!!!

I was beginning to think this thread was only opened to senseless elements to drop ludicrous comments. It beats my imagination how people leave the Pastors aside only to bash the lady in question.

You need to imagine the psyche of that first encounter, go back, read it again and visualize the psychological reality. Many of you have idolized your pastors beyond the acceptable levels of reverence and admiration.

For this reason, they (ur pastors) should live up to the pedestal their followers have placed them.

I dare say, the moment they accept that calling to be pastors, they have become super-human, and they must live up to it. The reason we hold them in high esteem is because of their calling, therefore, THEY ARE NOT Allowed to make mistakes.

Yes! They must be perfect. If not, what differentiates them from I, the regular worshiper?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by inquisitiv: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
I have read through this topic from page one to the end and I marvel at the breed called nigerians. Well, I respect peoples right to think differently even if it appears stupid to me.
Legally, the man did not rape the young lady. Legally, the man had a consensual affair with the lady, correct. Legally he didn't drug her good.
Now, let's look at this in the face of what it actually is...A POSITION OF TRUST. Mediocre Nigerians! Religiously brainwashed logically deficient Nigerians!! TRUST. That is why your political leaders get away with anything and now your religious CEOs are getting away with evil and betrayal too. I don't bloody care whether Ese is a saint or not, she actually said she's not but your pastors are manipulating you. The blitz and bling around them are created by professional brand and image professional to achieve a hypnotic effect on you. Their oratory, charisma and saleman-like flowery words are designed to awe you and indeed they have made slaves of you. I know Ese, will read this post and I wanna tell you young lady, stand firm, bend but you won't break. U are a part of a society where people have lost their rationale. I salute the fighter in you. I RESPECT you. Now, don't let that man affect your thoughts. I'm not a church-washed person but I know God is real. Still find him, unfortunately I can't show you where He is. But I know he exists.
You are free and to all the pastors sympathizers and defenders you are his worst enemies, you are the worst enemies of the church you are trying to defend, you are the worst enemy of this young man who should have been called to order a long time ago. in defending him you think you are fighting for him, you think you are fighting for God. You are damn misguided!!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
inquisitiv: I have read through this topic from page one to the end and I marvel at the breed called nigerians. Well, I respect peoples right to think differently even if it appears stupid to me.
Legally, the man did not rape the young lady. Legally, the man had a consensual affair with the lady, correct. Legally he didn't drug her good.
Now, let's look at this in the face of what it actually is...A POSITION OF TRUST. Mediocre Nigerians! Religiously brainwashed logically deficient Nigerians!! TRUST. That is why your political leaders get away with anything and now your religious CEOs are getting away with evil and betrayal too. I don't bloody care whether Ese is a saint or not, she actually said she's not but your pastors are manipulating you. The blitz and bling around them are created by professional brand and image professional to achieve a hypnotic effect on you. Their oratory, charisma and saleman-like flowery words are designed to awe you and indeed they have made slaves of you. I know Ese, will read this post and I wanna tell you young lady, stand firm, bend but you won't break. U are a part of a society where people have lost their rationale. I salute the fighter in you. I RESPECT you. Now, don't let that man affect your thoughts. I'm not a church-washed person but I know God is real. Still find him, unfortunately I can't show you where He is. But I know he exists.
You are free and to all the pastors sympathizers and defenders you are his worst enemies, you are the worst enemies of the church you are trying to defend, you are the worst enemy of this young man who should have been called to order a long time ago. in defending him you think you are fighting for him, you think you are fighting for God. You are damn misguided!!
the only people this pastor has betrayed is his wife and kids .he doesn't even owe his congregation any apology ,he can decide to damm the consequences .he is not forcing anybody to come to his church ,if the way he chases girls and ladies in his church is not ok with you then scram and beat it.just leave and go to another church.that is all
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
inquisitiv: I have read through this topic from page one to the end and I marvel at the breed called nigerians. Well, I respect peoples right to think differently even if it appears stupid to me.

Almight God will bless you for this comment
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by DEGREE2466(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lol

when i first saw this topic yesterday i though it is talking about WWW.2GO.CO.ZA. I was wondering whether the pastor has affliliation with 2go team.

But seriously i dont know this pastor but the story looks factual.

Inorder to stay out of any hearsay accusation i would rather keep quiet and let God judge them.

But why can't these men of God use the tithe to help their members than to waste it on frivolities and opulence?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1: the only people this pastor has betrayed is his wife and kids .he doesn't even owe his congregation any apology ,he can decide to damm the consequences .he is not forcing anybody to come to his church ,if the way he chases girls and ladies in his church is not ok with you then scram and beat it.just leave and go to another church.that is all

Imagine what you are saying. Is he the owner of the church? Oh my God!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by DEGREE2466(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
LOL

When i first saw this topic yesterday i thought it is talking about WWW.2GO.CO.ZA. does the pastor have affiliation with 2go team?

But serious the story looks factual and the pastor owe the girl apology and God too not the church as some have earlier suggested and had it been he did that hitherto this news would not be here now!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mko2005: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pattey:

Yes! They must be perfect. If not, what differentiates them from I, the regular worshiper?
They are there to teach you the word and not to teach you their life styles !
Pastor don cast e don cast no be the word of God cast so,we must continue with our work with God !
See below wetin Jesus tell us concerning all these 'bad guys(pastors)wey no gree change:
Mathew 23:1-3''Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, “The teachers of religious law and the Pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses. S[b]o practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don’t follow their example. For they don’t practice what they teach.[/b]''
It's not possible for them to be perfect. They can only struggle to be but can't !

GOD HELP US

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.