Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121894 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2013
guyla: This story very credible, I didn't have the time to read through every comment but I noticed that some of us did not believe the op, and I wondered why, I belong to the read and waka class but I was deeply touched by the post. Here is a lady who was led into sin by her suposedly angel.
This is my grouse with fellow church folks. No pastor is an angel. The bible expects every believer to live a holy life,not just pastors but this lie that they are angels is perpetuated in order to subject the pew to manipulation and control. That is why that 1 chronicles 16:22 scripture is abused. Pastors can't have it both ways. They want the pew to see them as closer to God than other mortals (which they are not btw) and they still want there sins not to be analysed by mere mortals as they claim that only God who called them can judge them.
Who do you think called the pew?
Same God. It is the same blood that atones for all. Pastors had better start cleaning up their acts if they expect the kind of adulation they desire and come clean to their folks that they are human with human desires but that they die to the flesh daily just like Christ expect each and every one of us to die to same.
All these fallacies that some MOG operate on a special level of grace that makes them immune to sin is a lie from hell. They all have e.rections and e.jaculate like everyone else.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2013
200k...
tpia@:
please, we women should stop embarassing ourselves with all these stories of toto, pardon my french.

ordinary N2000 is what supposedly shut your mouth?

this story does not make sense!

and the writer is even claiming to be in america- isnt that like $15?

or did she mean to type $2000?

if indeed the pastor is sleeping with yall, e be like say una cheap though?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1:
The bottom line is promises were not kept,agreements were broken and Ese felt used and dumped. The only way to get her own pound of flesh back is go public and spoil this randy pastor name ,but unknown to her many people already know about this pastor character,so her game isn't going to have much effect on the pastor church but it will most likely on his family.
This Ese story stinks of revenge ,vengeance and bitterness and not that of a lady seeking forgiveness from God
so you mean many people knew of the pastor's alleged escapades and in the absence of true repentance,the church still dey bubble?
Kai!! i refuse to believe this.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rhowly(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2013
mrs oh:

@tpia.. U cannot see d dressing of church members from their FB page,go to d church tmrw and see for urslf.Iti is more of a live show.
As for ur comment about d other good looking girls you saw on d page... A girl does not have to b d most good looking for a man to sleep with her,esp one who already has a wife at home. Ìf not why do some men end up in bed with their ugly,dirty, smelly housegals when they have a queen for a wife? Its all abt d vageygey n d 2mInutes dy'l spend dre that's all. Men r dogs plain n simple!
that's a bit harsh you think[b]
mrs oh:

@tpia.. U cannot see d dressing of church members from their FB page,go to d church tmrw and see for urslf.Iti is more of a live show.
As for ur comment about d other good looking girls you saw on d page... A girl does not have to b d most good looking for a man to sleep with her,esp one who already has a wife at home. Ìf not why do some men end up in bed with their ugly,dirty, smelly housegals when they have a queen for a wife? Its all abt d vageygey n d 2mInutes dy'l spend dre that's all. Men r dogs plain n simple!
that's a bit harsh you think[/b]
mrs oh:

that's a bit harsh don't you think? @ men are dogs. I don't know where you been or what u gone tru, but there are decent men out there. Don't brand us all cos of a few.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Funjosh(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2013
datsall:

I am a man and a pastor...fighting lust is difficult when u are a pastor because u may be delluded to be ok as long as u preach and people are moved to tears. I hav done that before though never caught may be i was always away thing outside d CHURCH. That was more dangerous. Thank God i am out of it

may God continue to keep you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2013
mrs oh:

Men r dogs plain n simple!
such generalization ain't right.
Is your husband a dog too?
Your dad?
your brothers?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2013
Water plenty for your eyes oooo
devour129: Dirty pastor ,dirty girl ! The wife is always the last to know.how can someone forgive this kind of betrayal ? I woke this morning ,remembered this story n cried bitterly .it was as if its happening to me.av decided that the pastors wife will be in my prayers everyday ,Umu nwanyi na ata afufu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by JadeWilliam(f): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2013
The pastor is so clean&handsome mehnnn!! Just lik Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy.Lead us not in2 temptation but deliver us frm al evil (referin 2seductive women&men that use their money 2woo women).
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2013
babyosisi:

You did what I expect every decent well brought up girl to do
A man approached you in that manner and you stood your ground
As a 17 yr old,in the university I went to visit my aunt and ended up on the wrong street,knocked on an open door with the curtains down to get direction and a voice asked me to come in,and as I looked on the wall I saw many almanacs and pictures telling me they were Assemblies of God member and I was happy I met a fellow Christian to help me get to my destination,
The man came out from an inner room and explained the street I was looking for was university road extension not university road, he asked if i was born again,i said yes ,i thanked him and was about to walk out when suddenly he held me pushed him self against me and wanted to kiss me,I pushed him out with all my might and made for the door and he started apologizing profusely ,telling me he was overcome .
That was the first time I ever heard that phrase .
I left immediately.
If I had sat down on his lap to drink coke and Hennessy and jejely roll in his sheets for 7 days and 7 nights na who I go blame?

Na people like you dey tell girls say they were raped because they wore short skirts.
It has already been agreed that Ese was no victim but but to crucify her for falling while having no word for the pastor is misogynistic. All of you posting stories of how you overcame,are you assuring us that you never fell at any point in your lives? Or you think Ese does not have tales of how she also overcame at some point in her life?
Let's try and be balanced.
Ese messed up but that must not define her.
Just like the pastor's alleged failure must not define him (if he truly repents).

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
egbesegbe: I actually took time to go through all the comments and concluded SOME Nigerians are Hypocrites. A young lady came out to condemn a hypocritical act of man who did something wrong and stand on the Altal of God to condemn the same act he is happily doing, people are now blaming the lady just because the man is reverened as a Man of God. Take for instance, if our president Jonathan goes to CNN to codemn the president of Turkey for allowing two day outage of light in his country, many people supporting this Man of God will abuse the president even to his mum in bayelsa state. Nobody will remember he has blood and water running through his vein that he is human and permitted to lie. Nobody will remember that. People will go on facebook cursing his generation just because he lied. Now here comes a spiritual leader that our political leader go and knee down before joyfully commit adultry for whole 7 days and stand on the pulpit to preach against it and the person he did with felt terribly hurt because of the impunity of the so called man of God. This same lady came out to condem the man's hypocritical act, people like coogar is coming out to defend such man of God. What a pity for a country called Nigeria. Mind you, what hurt the lady is seeing this man stand on the holy altar of God to condemn the same act he is practising every day. There are some lads in the church that wil feel so bad for sleeping with their babe after the man's preaching yet the man has adamant attitude towards repentance. We should call a spade a Spade and stop covering eveil deeds of some pastors if so much love them

you lack cognitive reasoning....
this is the kind of post that makes me think some nigerians have no common sense. you keep screaming about spiritual leader - is the lady not a church worker? is she not governed by the same rules as her pastor? they are both adults and they are responsible for their actions.

i have nothing to say to the pastor - he wasn't the one that came out to shout from the rooftop after the adultery. it's the lady that is blowing hot and cold. she consented to sex and she's still the one screaming about what she did. which is which? was she forced to have sëx? why can't she just move on with her life after the matter has been mediated by another pastor?

this jezebel of a bïtch is trying to claim she was abused - read her story very well and see how she constructed the sentences. i found myself sitting on his lap, i found myself kissing him, i found myself taking alcohol.... this is an attempt to dodge her responsibility in the matter. why can't she use her own common sense to discern what's right from what's wrong?

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mko2005: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hebunn: Each time I see stories like this, one thing comes to my mind... The devil wants to discourage people from going to church. I don't worship pastors, and I'm nt a church fanatic... But no matter the scandals, God will forever remain God, and He's forever faithful. So the earlier people know this, the better for us all. Anytime I walk by a news stand and I see all those soft sell magazines that claim to expose church scandals, I quickly take my eyes off them. I'm not denying the fact that these scandals truly occur, but I don't wanna be discouraged. I've experienced God, and I BELIEVE in Him, so I won't be deterred by such negative stuffs. Opinions are mine, pls... God helps us all.
I am so madly in love with this person ! I have same vision with you. I need to know you well becos we can actually rob minds in Christ! Which one we never hear ! From pedophilia cases to homoxesuality,from robery to ritual cases,From political to murder from divorce to adultery and now fornication again all in churches ! These ones never reach for a born again to denounce his/her bornagainism ! But we no go denounce and we no go encourage baby Christians to continue to dey dey discouraged becos no be all these men on suits and long long gowns we dey follow but Jesus HIMSELF !

God help us
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by pak: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

this is the kind of post that makes me think some nigerians have no common sense. you keep screaming about spiritual leader - is the lady not a church worker? is she not governed by the same rules as her pastor? they are both adults and they are responsible for their actions.

i have nothing to say to the pastor - he wasn't the one that came out to shout from the rooftop after the adultery. it's the lady that is blowing hot and cold. she consented to sex and she's still the one screaming about what she did. which is which? was she forced to have sëx? why can't she just move on with her life after the matter has been mediated by another pastor?

this jezebel of a bïtch is trying to claim she was abused - read her story very well and see how she constructed the sentences. i found myself sitting on his lap, i found myself kissing him, i found myself taking alcohol.... this is an attempt to dodge her responsibility in the matter. why can't she use her own common sense to discern what's right from what's wrong?

Coogar, you'r a wise man . . . . .

This is most likely a case of classic case of "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
Despite the fact that Ese is on a revenge mission,I must also condemn this so called pastor abiodun fatoyinbo,haba even if na curse persin fit reject am now,why only you.I just hope he hasn't infected his wife with hiv.because the way and manner ladies are coming out to level fornication accusation against him I doubt it even if he uses protection.men like this pastor won't learn until they are taught a bitter lesson.and who knows maybe this kind of trait runs in his family blood
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
pak:
Coogar, you'r a wise man . . . . .

This is most likely a case of classic case of "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

she's so manipulative....
talking about she was in a trance, e remain small for her to say she didn't know the pastor was married. let's even she got carried away on the first day - what about the 6 days that followed?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:
I can't see myself engaging in an argument with you. What hurt the lady is unrepentant attitude of your man of God after the incident. How he still stand on the holy altar of God and condem Adultry whereas he is a great actor in Adultry. Be that as it may, nobody is saying the lady's act is justifiable but the pastor shouldn't be on the Alter preaching against Adultry. I must state it clearly here that we are bound to fall at anytime be you a man of god Or a woman of saint but we must own up to our calling by taking reponsibility of our actions. Wheather they have enter a hotel 1 million times is not the issue. The issue is why living a hypocritical life? If you see your leaders either spiritual or political leaving such life won't you speak out?

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:
I can't see myself engaging in an argument with you. What hurt the lady is unrepentant attitude of your man of God after the incident. How he still stand on the holy altar of God and condem Adultry whereas he is a great actor in Adultry. Be that as it may, nobody is saying the lady's act is justifiable but the pastor shouldn't be on the Alter preaching against Adultry. I must state it clearly here that we are bound to fall at anytime be you a man of god Or a woman of saint but we must own up to our calling by taking reponsibility of our actions. Wheather they have enter a hotel 1 million times is not the issue. The issue is why living a hypocritical life? If you see your leaders either spiritual or political leaving such life won't you speak out?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Rdduite(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1: Despite the fact that Ese is on a revenge mission,I must also condemn this so called pastor abiodun fatoyinbo,haba even if na curse persin fit reject am now,why only you.I just hope he hasn't infected his wife with hiv.because the way and manner ladies are coming out to level fornication accusation against him I doubt it even if he uses protection.men like this pastor won't learn until they are taught a bitter lesson.and who knows maybe this kind of trait runs in his family blood

As much as i totally condemn this pst guy i honestly dnt support this ur post! Only a few if any can actually withstand a hot chick who's sent out 2 get @ u! Maybe she has been preying on him or mayb dem gals likes his joystick bt as a pst he should've tried hard nt 2 give in. Final word: TAKE HEED LESS U FALL!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
seangy4konji: Water plenty for your eyes oooo
yes it's plenty ,that's what it's called empathy ! It can happen to anybody my dear whether husband or wives .it brings so much doubt,you start remembering and trying to put things together ,you drive yourself crazy with things you should have done differently and why you never noticed.its pure torture and no one deserves that type of humiliation. YES AV GOT PLENTY WATER IN MY EYES AND I SHED IT ALOT WHEN I CAN'T CHANGE SITUATIONS.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Rdduite:

As much as i totally condemn this pst guy i honestly dnt support this ur post! Only a few if any can actually withstand a hot chick who's sent out 2 get @ u! Maybe she has been preying on him or mayb dem gals likes his joystick bt as a pst he should've tried hard nt 2 give in. Final word: TAKE HEED LESS U FALL!
if this is the first of such an occurrence one is likely to pardon or forgive this randy pastor but with almost 5 similar accusations from different women about the behaviour of this same person or so called man of God,I must conclude that this pastor is a man of God at all most likely he is sick
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
egbesegbe: coogar:
I can't see myself engaging in an argument with you. What hurt the lady is unrepentant attitude of your man of God after the incident. How he still stand on the holy altar of God and condem Adultry whereas he is a great actor in Adultry.

the lady is a consummate rëtard for being hurt a pastor is doing his job. the pastor committed a cardinal sin. he asked for forgiveness and repented - what else does she want? for the pastor to stop his ministry because he committed adultery? if every pastor stopped their ministry because of their sins, there would be no churches left - the holy book said "for all have sinned and have come short of God's glory"

Be that as it may, nobody is saying the lady's act is justifiable but the pastor shouldn't be on the Alter preaching against Adultry. I must state it clearly here that we are bound to fall at anytime be you a man of god Or a woman of saint but we must own up to our calling by taking reponsibility of our actions.

so because the pastor sinned means he cannot condemn adultery? what kind of people are you guys? so he should encourage adultery in the church because he sinned? this theory of yours is baffling.

Wheather they have enter a hotel 1 million times is not the issue. The issue is why living a hypocritical life? If you see your leaders either spiritual or political leaving such life won't you speak out?

i won't speak out - it's between my spiritual leader & his creator. his discipline or lack of discipline does not affect my salvation. you have not yet finished your own race yet you are concentrating on the race of another - it's the beginning of joblessness.

both parties should confess & ask for forgiveness in their closets. you were not invited when they were rolling in the sheets, why do you then feel the need to poke-nose after the deed was done? what's your business with the private life of your pastor?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
Someone still needs to explain how the lady is a "victim" and a "survivor".

What did she survive?

And assuming her story is true, why is the pastor the only one she's fixating on, when according to people, she is very free and fair with her favours when it comes to men?

The pastor is high profile and the others are not, or wetin?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
tpia@:
Someone still needs to explain how the lady is a "victim" and a "survivor".

What did she survive?

And assuming her story is true, why is the pastor the only one she's fixating on, when according to people, she is very free and fair with her favours when it comes to men?

The pastor is high profile and the others are not, or wetin?
she is not a victim,she is a dumb hoe.the pastor a dog,diseased dog.end off

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
mrs oh:

The woman said the pastor noticed her as soon as she joined the church.

Not sure why she would feel that way, was she flashing him?

As per dressing, from what i saw, the church people's dressing is ok but not as loud as people are making it seem-granted photos might not give an accurate picture.

The girl's photo posted on the thread, is definitely not that of a serious person.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

the lady is a consummate rëtard for being hurt a pastor is doing his job. the pastor committed a cardinal sin. he asked for forgiveness and repented - what else does she want? for the pastor to stop his ministry because he committed adultery? if every pastor stopped their ministry because of their sins, there would be no churches left - the holy book said "for all have sinned and have come short of God's glory"

[/b Then why do we go to church? Why can't [b][/b]we stay at home just be commiting sin and be repenting.

so because the pastor sinned means he cannot condemn adultery? what kind of people are you guys? so he should encourage adultery in the church because he sinned? this theory of yours is baffling.

[b]
w[b][/b]hy will he condemn an act that he is joyfully doing? If our president today condemn any country of two days power outage, will you start praising him for doing so?

i won't speak out - it's between my spiritual leader & his creator. his discipline or lack of discipline does not affect my salvation. you have not yet finished your own race yet you are concentrating on the race of another - it's the beginning of joblessness.
[b][/b]what is joblessness? Are leader no more accountable to his followers
both parties should confess & ask for forgiveness in their closets. you were not invited when they were rolling in the sheets, why do you then feel the need to poke-nose after the deed was done? what's your business with the private life of your pastor?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
yuzedo: 90% of pastors out there are living lives that even full-time sinners can only dream about. undecided The gospel is the greatest cover to perpetrate any and every atrocity your ingeniously-depraved mind can conjure!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Baraac(f): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
Some people have commented well while some other made very stupid comments.
Jut like the story in the Holy Bible in John 8:1-11 ... woman was caught in the act of adultery......
many of us are quick to castigate this lady. Many people here are guilty as well. This lady never for once claimed to be a saint. How many of you would have ran out of the hotel when both of them are already in the mood. It is only somebody that walks in the spirit that can resist temptation and not somebody walking in the flesh.
I'm won't be surprised if all other allegations against the pastor are true that some members will still support the pastor's act.
It all shows that we ALL need overhauling in the Christendom. The truth of the matter is no sinner will get to heaven and there will be surprises in heaven.
If you look lustfully at the opposite sex, you have committed sin already.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
Coogar
Why will he condemn an act that he is joyfully doing? If our president today condemn any country of two days power outage, will you start praising him for doing so?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by topeliasu: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
jajad:

Disgusting! Amazingly, not a word for his anointed pastor.

Master of big use of words dat dont connect, no wonder you lack understand 4 lil words, i made provision 4 you in my last paragraph, go back n read it, this tym use a dictionary, and by the am a her not a he.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
egbesegbe: Coogar
Why will he condemn an act that he is joyfully doing? If our president today condemn any country of two days power outage, will you start praising him for doing so?

stop comparing preaching the word to meaningless things like power outage......the pastor's calling is to preach the word. he's human - every human being can sin. if you really think pastors are supernatural beings that cannot sin then you know nothing about christiandom! who does not sin?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

stop comparing preaching the word to meaningless things like power outage......the pastor's calling is to preach the word. he's human - every human being can sin. if you really think pastors are supernatural beings that cannot sin then you know nothing about christiandom! who does not sin?

Hypocracy is Hypocracy either in christiandom or in our daily lives. If it is encouraged in spiritual and christiandom why not in our daily lives. If a man can't control himself and his family how can he control the house of God. When he commits a sin he should step down and take enough time to reexamine himself and. Pray for restoration not just continue preaching as if nothing happened
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
egbesegbe:
Hypocracy is Hypocracy either in christiandom or in our daily lives. If it is encouraged in spiritual and christiandom why not in our daily lives. If a man can't control himself and his family how can he control the house of God. When he commits a sin he should step down and take enough time to reexamine himself and. Pray for restoration not just continue preaching as if nothing happened

may God open your spiritual eyes....
i can see you are more interested in destroying the church ministry than anything else. you are the hypocrite here - you sin everyday possibly adultery & förmication as well and you are here casting stones. go and pay more attention to your own spiritual race to salvation and leave this man alone. whatever he's done is between him and his creator - it's not your fücking business!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by chagga(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
God of men: Why Pastor Biodun and NOT Ese Walter is to be blamed for this scandal! by Kehinde Olabintan

By Opinion Editor on August 24, 2013
Pin It
Even a five year old kid in Azerbaijan knows the details of this scandal, and the aim of this piece is not to bore the readers so we will skip the history class.

In saner climates, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo would have released a statement by now, he pastors a flock that consists of thousands of Nigerians who look to him for spiritual leadership and guidance and yet he has refused to say anything since the story broke. Maybe he is thinking of what to say? Why should he, if he is innocent? In any event, we hope he will pastor his church tomorrow and they (his flock of sheep) will come and tell us what he said to them.

Truth is he may not have the moral standing to pastor a church, this is because if the allegations are true he has failed on so many levels it would be another write up needed to explain. Religion is the opium of the masses and in Nigeria most people are high, especially on Friday’s and Sunday’s. Apparently the truth of this statement extends to our religious leaders who fly out of the country on church funds (your tithes), book into penthouse suites, and enjoy Hennessy and coke, with their favourite parishioner or other girlfriend nestled comfortably on their laps. This sounds like I’m talking about Iyanya or Davido and not the Pastor of a church with thousands of followers.

What makes me angry here is that people are blaming Ese Walter and calling her a seductress, serpentine spirit etc. My question to that school of thought is, “where was the man of God’s anointing when she was seducing him?”

Instead, this man made CALCULATED efforts to bed this parishioner, based on lust. He acted deliberately, he planned it over several months and had his fill of her for a week, and yet some people say she is to blame. Please riddle me this, if Pastors have perfected their craft so much to a science that FULLY GROWN men are routinely made (not manipulated) to give sacrificial offerings of cars and houses and billions of Naira (occasionally stolen funds) to the man of God (or God of men), then what chance did Miss. Ese Walter stand against the manipulation that made her give her body?

This is a young woman with a history of emotional abuse which is often also related to sexual and psychological abuse. She wanted to find Jesus! Instead she found a ‘pastor’ who led her down a path of what can only be termed ‘spiritual abuse’.

Pastors have a fiduciary relationship to their flock. A fiduciary is a legal or ethical relationship of trust between two or more parties. It usually involves money, but here we are talking about salvation. Salvation being as we all know (I hope), more important than money. Pastor had a duty to cultivate her soul, instead he chose the flesh route and her encounter according to her narration is filled with even using things of the spirit to further manipulate. When she finally chose to break free, the manipulation became more carnal, threat of thugs etc. It is a shame.

The nature of Pentecostal Christianity is that Pastors usually act as the gatekeeper to the trinity of God the Father, Jesus the Son and Holy Spirit. Yet Jesus died so people could have a personal relationship with God through HIM, not through Pastors. Yet this is what popular religion in Nigeria has evolved to. I think it has some correlation to the way our ancestors worshiped when they worshiped, there exists in us a subconscious need for gatekeepers, mainly because we as individuals do not feel able or worthy to contact the Lord directly, and in my opinion that is what gives Pentecostal pastors such IMMENSE power. A power Jesus claimed for himself.

With immense power should come immense responsibility, but some men like all men are yet just flesh and blood. Look around you. We cannot expect men to be saints, just because they were anointed pastor and in that regard my heart bleeds for this Pastor. He did not mean to fall, it is in his nature, yet he has to be held accountable in whatever manner the religious bodies or his church feels he should be held accountable. No slap on the wrist please or I’m sure we all know that ministry is finished. We as Africans have to start learning to hold our leaders accountable instead of letting them hide behind charisma and wealth.

Ese was not raped, we know! She probably even enjoyed the sex, heck she went back five times for more. However she never claimed to be an anointed Pastor, only a sinner with a history of abuse who went to seek a meaningful walk with God at COZA. I think we all know what happened next, and we should better prioritize who is held liable.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.