Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121838 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ebichy(f): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2013
All i can say is J̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̥ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̲̣̣̥ hmmmmm.... We J̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̥ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̲̣̣̥ knw God Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ nofin else. One thing is for sure,m church going can't send one to heaven but doing ε̲̣̣̣̥ will of God. U H̶̲̥̅̊α̣̣̥v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ actually tabled ur confession to God, who r we to judge? I wish u d best dear for ur courage to open up to diz act. But my issue now is, y join d pastoral line to mislead people? God help US!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by legendprac(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2013
Maybe the Pastor is guilty as accused or maybe d ladies(Ese inclusive) are banking on our emotions and hoping we won't pick some inconsistencies from the story or ask for some form of evidence... I have seen some well thought out smear campaigns n won't believe anything until it is proved beyond any reasonable doubt....

Am not holding brief for the pastor, if he is guilty, he should take some time off n go n repent.... My opinion
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by alexleo(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2013
tpia@:
Ok, funny story.

I skimmed through and noticed the pastor offered alcohol, asked you to sit on his laps, etc etc all leading up to a few hours later when you were romping in the sheets.

Any good fiction would have had the innocent lady picking race after sighting the first two things mentioned, and then not hanging around long enough for the "hours" to become romps.

As it is, we dont know if you were persuaded by the alcohol, the pastor or your own konji.

So, try to rewrite this work of fiction and do it better next time.

Include more direct conversations also, "said pastor sheets" should be followed by something like " oh i nor sabi wetin you dey talk, pastor, i'm not that kind of girl' ".

You know, spice it up so we can relate to the pure damsel who's being defiled by the greedy pastor wey no dey see woman for im vicinity.

@tpia,
I love you for this. God bless you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by kpofkpof: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2013
When I was about 17yrs old- I lost my mum. After her burial, my uncle took me. On getting to their house, his wife said she was going to take me to her pastor for prayers. On getting there, the man said he will place me on 7days dry fasting. I refused and walked out. After my uncle's wife made the house unbearable for me, I decided to go on the 'hunger strike' to please them.

I got the shocker of my life when I was told that I will be in the church premises for the duration of the fast! I asked the pastor- who will stay with me, he said 3 other pple will join me. So I stayed back. At about 9pm, the pastor came in and I asked him after the other pple who were meant to join me, and he was like- 'haven't u seen them? God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit are here. I was shocked. We prayed that night and he left.

On the 3rd day, he came and after prayers decided to stay back in church. It was that day that I noticed a room opposite the altar. He went in there, after a while he came out and asked me to join him since there was a bed. I hesistated at first but when I thought abt the comfort of a bed against a bench, I obliged and laid down almost at the edge of the bed. After a while, he was like I shld feel free and come closer- I did. Then he asked if I was cold, I said No. I then noticed that he was coming unneccessarily close to me and I kept on shifting away, till he came and put his hands round me to mutter some rubbish. I immediately pushed him away and screamed PASTOR! He now said- there is no problem in Jesus name, and immediately started speaking in 'tongues'

I went back to the auditorium and waited till morning and left. When I got home, I knew my aunt won't believe me so I kept the story to myself. Later the pastor came to the house saying I ran away frm the church. I didn't want to utter a word, because I knew it's just a matter of time. Months later he was exposed and then asked to leave the church. The church in question no be small church ooo, it was Christ Apostolic church.

Another scenerio, was in the catholic church, where a priest told me that he can't have sex with girls without condoms. This arguement came up when I asked him if he wasn't afraid that some girl would get preggers for him.

Recently, someone invited me to a church, and if I open all what I encountered there, then many of you would be amazed at what transpires in some churches.

Back to the matter- I cannot vouch for Pastor Biodun. But all I can say is that I've heard him preach- and can say for sure is he knws his onions when it comes to that. But whether he did what Ese is accusing him of, is totally left for God to decide.

I noticed a lot of pple are hitting on Ese, and I have concluded that majority are COZA members who have come in defense of their pastor without even wondering if their pastor is actually guilty. They forget tht pastor biodun is a MAN and is not infalliable.

My question to all you COZA members here is this- what if this pastor Biodun comes out to apologize publicly for this, who will now be the fool?

Kumuiyi and Anselm Maduboko all took new wives in less than a year after the demise of their wife- that is to show you that it is blood that runs in them and not water.

Stop idolizing your pastor! COZA guys aren't the only pple guilty of these, Christ embassy, the Lords Chosen and co- they all idolize their pastors. You will hear someone say- The God of Oyedepo? What is that??

These days I just go to church and pray. No one is perfect.

Now in Lagos- its Chaz B that has all the answers to relationship issues. Please may I ask uou guys a question- who advises Chaz B?? Abi he too doesn't have issues? We Nigerians, we are so gullible- when Danfoster was doing this same life issue things, I think on Cool FM, how many pple knew he was going through a bad divorce in America and yet advising Nigerians on air??

Please don't get me wrong, I listen to Chaz B and I take beneficial stuff from him and move on.

So dear friends let us b wise. I rest my case

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by gerryman(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2013
May b tru or false, God knws doz wu r reali servin Him bt if tru i comgratulate u. may God 4gv im....... :-XMay b tru or false, God knws doz wu r reali servin Him bt if tru i comgratulate u. may God 4gv im.......
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2013
Once upon a time a great man allegedly said this..

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2013
Nobody is saying the pastor was a saint but the stupid girl had every opportunity not to indulge and she blew them all
Let us not forget that the pastor didn't come to her
She took herself willingly to his hotel room
A single girl went to see a married man in a hotel room and walked over to sit on his laps,that is her version o
What was she thinking?
We haven't heard from him yet o
She should stop playing victim
I hope she knows she is decreasing her chances at marriage by advertising how cheap she can be
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by alexleo(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2013
Tayeni: why r you fixated on d lady and nt d pastor......nowadays, pastors r like rock stars adored by d members.....esp d lady folks. I think its just a case of a groupie falling for her favorite star....

The girl painted a picture of an innocent girl who was probably hypnotized by a lustful pastor. Am just wondering how she could easily come into the hotel room, offered alchohol and she refused, offered a special seat(may be annointed seat) on pastor's laps and she accepted, offered kisses and she accepted, offered sex for days and she accepted with the innocent picture she has painted of herself. Can such an innocent girl fall that easily just the first time you found yourself in a hotel room with your pastor whom you are not very close with? An invitation she claimed she reluctantly accepted?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2013
kpofkpof: When I was about 17yrs old- I lost my mum. After her burial, my uncle took me. On getting to their house, his wife said she was going to take me to her pastor for prayers. On getting there, the man said he will place me on 7days dry fasting. I refused and walked out. After my uncle's wife made the house unbearable for me, I decided to go on the 'hunger strike' to please them.

I got the shocker of my life when I was told that I will be in the church premises for the duration of the fast! I asked the pastor- who will stay with me, he said 3 other pple will join me. So I stayed back. At about 9pm, the pastor came in and I asked him after the other pple who were meant to join me, and he was like- 'haven't u seen them? God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit are here. I was shocked. We prayed that night and he left.

On the 3rd day, he came and after prayers decided to stay back in church. It was that day that I noticed a room opposite the altar. He went in there, after a while he came out and asked me to join him since there was a bed. I hesistated at first but when I thought abt the comfort of a bed against a bench, I obliged and laid down almost at the edge of the bed. After a while, he was like I shld feel free and come closer- I did. Then he asked if I was cold, I said No. I then noticed that he was coming unneccessarily close to me and I kept on shifting away, till he came and put his hands round me to mutter some rubbish. I immediately pushed him away and screamed PASTOR! He now said- there is no problem in Jesus name, and immediately started speaking in 'tongues'

I went back to the auditorium and waited till morning and left
. When I got home, I knew my aunt won't believe me so I kept the story to myself. Later the pastor came to the house saying I ran away frm the church. I didn't want to utter a word, because I knew it's just a matter of time. Months later he was exposed and then asked to leave the church. The church in question no be small church ooo, it was Christ Apostolic church.

Another scenerio, was in the catholic church, where a priest told me that he can't have sex with girls without condoms. This arguement came up when I asked him if he wasn't afraid that some girl would get preggers for him.

Recently, someone invited me to a church, and if I open all what I encountered there, then many of you would be amazed at what transpires in some churches.

Back to the matter- I cannot vouch for Pastor Biodun. But all I can say is that I've heard him preach- and can say for sure is he knws his onions when it comes to that. But whether he did what Ese is accusing him of, is totally left for God to decide.

I noticed a lot of pple are hitting on Ese, and I have concluded that majority are COZA members who have come in defense of their pastor without even wondering if their pastor is actually guilty. They forget tht pastor biodun is a MAN and is not infalliable.

My question to all you COZA members here is this- what if this pastor Biodun comes out to apologize publicly for this, who will now be the fool?

Kumuiyi and Anselm Maduboko all took new wives in less than a year after the demise of their wife- that is to show you that it is blood that runs in them and not water.

Stop idolizing your pastor! COZA guys aren't the only pple guilty of these, Christ embassy, the Lords Chosen and co- they all idolize their pastors. You will hear someone say- The God of Oyedepo? What is that??

These days I just go to church and pray. No one is perfect.

Now in Lagos- its Chaz B that has all the answers to relationship issues. Please may I ask uou guys a question- who advises Chaz B?? Abi he too doesn't have issues? We Nigerians, we are so gullible- when Danfoster was doing this same life issue things, I think on Cool FM, how many pple knew he was going through a bad divorce in America and yet advising Nigerians on air??

Please don't get me wrong, I listen to Chaz B and I take beneficial stuff from him and move on.

So dear friends let us b wise. I rest my case

You did what I expect every decent well brought up girl to do
A man approached you in that manner and you stood your ground
As a 17 yr old,in the university I went to visit my aunt and ended up on the wrong street,knocked on an open door with the curtains down to get direction and a voice asked me to come in,and as I looked on the wall I saw many almanacs and pictures telling me they were Assemblies of God member and I was happy I met a fellow Christian to help me get to my destination,
The man came out from an inner room and explained the street I was looking for was university road extension not university road, he asked if i was born again,i said yes ,i thanked him and was about to walk out when suddenly he held me pushed him self against me and wanted to kiss me,I pushed him out with all my might and made for the door and he started apologizing profusely ,telling me he was overcome .
That was the first time I ever heard that phrase .
I left immediately.
If I had sat down on his lap to drink coke and Hennessy and jejely roll in his sheets for 7 days and 7 nights na who I go blame?

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2013
StephTrinity: There is no sense in ur post o! The reason is that I know some ladies who have had similar experiences with this same pastor. If only they had been bold enough to do what Ese just did, Ese wouldn't have fallen for it. Other ladies in the church will now be careful with the pastor after reading this story. The pastor is human and can fall for temptation, but temptation is not the case here, he carefully schemed his way through over months like he did with the other ladies. He is unrepentant and worse still feels no remorse. Not everyone who opens a church is a man of God.Some of them are occult members who play on the people's need to believe and as we know, sexual iMmorality is usually one of the rituals. All I'm saying, exposing the man is the right thing to do. If some1 had exposed Rev. Kings earlier, a lot of lives would have been saved.
The point which you are failing to accept is that ladies in this randy pastor church know everything. BUT it is more like a conquest for them to have this pastor Bleep them,they themselves willingly and gracefully go for it.read through ese story,I won't be surprise if it is now a normal norm in that church that this pastor must first have sex with u and I am sure that if a lady in that church hasn't slept with this pastor whe will be looked upon as abnormal.THEY ALL WILLINGLY ACCEPT THIS SO CALLED PASTOR.the only difference in Ese story is that she was and is bold enough to say it out that YES she was intimate with him,others seem to have a way of running out of the bedroom in the middle of the night,na wah ooo
The makes advances to them and they respond positively,the same kind of advances another man will make and they will rebuff aggressively,look through all the stories here it is women withing the age bracket of 30 to 40,should we say they don't know the difference between sexual invitations and normal friendship.go through all the stories all the women that have been with this pastor and accsuing him now are equally guilty.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1:
The point which you are failing to accept is that ladies in this randy pastor church know everything. BUT it is more like a conquest for them to have this pastor Bleep them,they themselves willingly and gracefully go for it.read through ese story,I won't be surprise if it is now a normal norm in that church that this pastor must first have sex with u and I am sure that if a lady in that church hasn't slept with this pastor whe will be looked upon as abnormal.THEY ALL WILLINGLY ACCEPT THIS SO CALLED PASTOR.the only difference in Ese story is that she was and is bold enough to say it out that YES she was intimate with him,others seem to have a way of running out of the bedroom in the middle of the night,na wah ooo
The makes advances to them and they respond positively,the same kind of advances another man will make and they will rebuff aggressively

Some of these girls go into fierce competition for the pastor's affection
Let's not forget that some of these girls have perfected the act of toto power right from their under graduate days
So these are experienced babes that know how to disarm any man
There was a Church in London where the pastor impregnanted about 4 ladies and absconded,
How does that happen ?
They all knew what they were doing
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Funjosh(m): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=kpofkpof]

On the 3rd day, he came and after prayers decided to stay back in church. It was that day that I noticed a room opposite the altar. He went in there, after a while he came out and asked me to join him since there was a bed. I hesistated at first but when I thought abt the comfort of a bed against a bench, I obliged and laid down almost at the edge of the bed. After a while, he was like I shld feel free and come closer- I did. Then he asked if I was cold, I said No. I then noticed that he was coming unneccessarily close to me and I kept on shifting away, till he came and put his hands round me to mutter some rubbish. I immediately pushed him away and screamed PASTOR!

This is what Ese should have done or leave the hotel room the bible say Flee. She and the pastor did it for upto a week and she is now crying out. I smell something she is not telling.

[quote]

I went back to the auditorium and waited till morning and left. When I got home, I knew my aunt won't believe me so I kept the story to myself. Later the pastor came to the house saying I ran away frm the church. I didn't want to utter a word, because I knew it's just a matter of time. Months later he was exposed and then asked to leave the church.
[quote]
serves him right alagbere paitor

The church in question no be small church ooo, it was Christ Apostolic church.
[quote]

Ye! Mo gbe! Even my own CAC self. I no the go church again.

[quotete]
[quote]

My sista na normal thing most of them regard it as.

[quote]
[quote]

That is what i am saying these pastors are human with flesh and blood and some of them are just there to please their fleshly lust
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2013
A London based pastor has found himself treading in deep waters with her majesty’s law after getting 3 members of his church pregnant at the same time.

Pastor Kwaku Antwi-kusi Junior 31, who has already fathered 2 children with a different church member is thought to have had sexual relations with almost every female members of his church and now he is reaping what he sowed.

Pastor Kwaku Antwi-kusi Junior released an album “Bless The Lord” in 2009 and decided that this was a “call from god” to do his work, he established a church and called it Family Praise Ministries. He might have taken the term “family” too literally. Yes a church is a place for all of God’s children and we are one big family but his actions are far from appropriate.

More news reaching us makes this an even more sticky situation. It turns out Pastor Kwaku is married to another church member. This was apparently kept secret from the other members of the congregation. We can only speculate what his intentions were.

The church has since been closed down. Pastor Kwaku has since absconded leaving all these unanswered questions and pregnant women behind.

This calls to question the integrity of many pastors and so called men of God. Just recently we heard the comment Duncan Williams made about his wealth. If this is the lives they live how do they lead the congregation.

Some women are very stewpid honestly and would do anything to get with a man in authority
A man of God gave belle to 5 women in the same Church and has slept with almost every female member in the church
Isn't there a competition here to warm the Man's bed?
Who is more stewpid,the man or the women offering themselves to him
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Funjosh(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2013
babyosisi:

You did what I expect every decent well brought up girl to do
A man approached you in that manner and you stood your ground
As a 17 yr old,in the university I went to visit my aunt and ended up on the wrong street,knocked on an open door with the curtains down to get direction and a voice asked me to come in,and as I looked on the wall I saw many almanacs and pictures telling me they were Assemblies of God member and I was happy I met a fellow Christian to help me get to my destination,
The man came out from an inner room and explained the street I was looking for was university road extension not university road, he asked if i was born again,i said yes ,i thanked him and was about to walk out when suddenly he held me pushed him self against me and wanted to kiss me,I pushed him out with all my might and made for the door and he started apologizing profusely ,telling me he was overcome .
That was the first time I ever heard that phrase .
I left immediately.
If I had sat down on his lap to drink coke and Hennessy and jejely roll in his sheets for 7 days and 7 nights na who I go blame?

i tire o.
Thank God she is not even blaming the devil self.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Rdduite(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2013
I pity in fact all of u christians here! Did d pst confess? Do u thnk he's sorry & will ever feel sorry 4 abusing his trust? I pity COZA members world/nationwide!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2013
babyosisi:

Some women are very stewpid honestly and would do anything to get with a man in authority
Some people here think we are supporting that pastor but hell NO that man is a devil and a destiny destroyer if all these stories are true about him but for goodness sake there isn't a single part in all these stories that he forcefully had sex with him,he didn't drug them either,their thinking faculty was working normally when the devil in this pastor came knocking and they opened the door for him, there are many horrible stories that happen everyday and at times when I hear these kind of stories I stop and ask myself are women this stuupid ?how can u enter an hotel room,take alcohol,sit on a mans laps ,enjoyed the kissing have sex with him for 7 full days and later come out to say you were abused or molested ?or am I missing something,I still don't get

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Rdduite(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2013
As a pst, who preaches against Sins: Fornication, Adultry, abuse & all what not. U should never be found wanting & even if, u should quickly confess & ask for forgiveness bt sorry nt this group of clergy sex stars who claims r under a special grace that shields them from d punishment of sin. I pity COZA members cos mst.ve heard & also witness series of abuse bt rather choose 2 remain silent over it
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 8:41am On Aug 24, 2013
Rdduite: I pity in fact all of u christians here! Did d pst confess? Do u thnk he's sorry & will ever feel sorry 4 abusing his trust? I pity COZA members world/nationwide!
that pastor doesn't need to confess any shit to anybody,he owes nobody any apology for having consensual sex with a normal thinking adult lady,and he is not even crying foul,the person that brought out this issue is the subject of this matter.if all these stories is true Ese is just another sexual trophy added to his women conquest shelf and believe me sincerely there are hundreds of women in that church that wants their name written on the shelf too.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nnofaith: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2013
babyosisi: Nobody is saying the pastor was a saint but the stupid girl had every opportunity not to indulge and she blew them all
Let us not forget that the pastor didn't come to her
She took herself willingly to his hotel room
A single girl went to see a married man in a hotel room and walked over to sit on his laps,that is her version o
What was she thinking?
We haven't heard from him yet o
She should stop playing victim
I hope she knows she is decreasing her chances at marriage by advertising how cheap she can be
congrats, you take the prize for the dumbest post!.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1:
Some people here think we are supporting that pastor but hell NO that man is a devil and a destiny destroyer if all these stories are true about him but for goodness sake there isn't a single part in all these stories that he forcefully had sex with him,he didn't drug them either,their thinking faculty was working normally when the devil in this pastor came knocking and they opened the door for him, there are many horrible stories that happen everyday and at times when I hear these kind of stories I stop and ask myself are women this stuupid ?how can u enter an hotel room,take alcohol,sit on a mans laps ,enjoyed the kissing have sex with him for 7 full days and later come out to say you were abused or molested ?or am I missing something,I still don't get

People like this Ese make it difficult for ra.pe victims and victims of child molestation
Imagine having the audacity to call herself a victim
A victim of what?
I once read about an ashawo accusing someone of ra.pe
Guess what that means?
Either the man didn't pay or he paid less than the services rendered.
Simple
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Rdduite(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2013
My blame goes to 1) Ese Walter, 1stly 4 allowing urself 2 b used bt then if u didnt allow urself possibly dis sex hunting pst wont b reveal. Bt my sincere apology goes 2 dis mans family; his wife, children, congregation & extended close pals. Devil cn use anybdy 2 destroy GOds beautiful plans bt GOD punish satan!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 24, 2013
nnofaith: congrats, you take the prize for the dumbest post!.

State your opinion on the topic at hand if you have anything worthwhile to say or pass on by
That is how the forum works in case you haven't figured that out yet
Kapish?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2013
babyosisi:

Expletive like this Ese make it difficult for ra.pe victims and victims of child molestation.
I once read about an ashawo accusing someone of ra.pe
Guess what that means?
Either the man didn't pay or he paid less than the serices rendered.
Simple
Two wrongs can never make a right,if your pastor is trying to do the wrong thing with you and you know the right thing ,why don't u just do the right thing and leave your pastor ,but instead you knowingly did the wrong thing with ur pastor and later come out to cry foul.all these ladies following pastors to streams and hotel rooms know the implication of such actions ,why can't they just refuse?why do they have to enter the bed before they start praying in tongue that God should deliver them from tempation?after they have removed all their clothes?cheap hypocrites
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nnofaith: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2013
babyosisi:

State your opinion on the topic at hand if you have anything worthwhile to say or pass on by
That is how the forum works in case you haven't figured that out yet
Kapish?
why are you trying to justify the pastor's sin?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Rdduite(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2013
Some of u pple here reason as if there's no f**king brain in ur dull damn skull! How can u preach against wat u practice & expect d whole world 2 clap 4 u? A clergy man should examplify Christ in all entirety. Do what u preach or else dnt stand in d podium 2 sermonise wat u do!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1:
Two wrongs can never make a right,if your pastor is trying to do the wrong thing with you and you know the right thing ,why don't u just do the right thing and leave your pastor ,but instead you knowingly did the wrong thing with ur pastor and later come out to cry foul.all these ladies following pastors to streams and hotel rooms know the implication of such actions ,why can't they just refuse?why do they have to enter the bed before they start praying in tongue that God should deliver them from tempation?after they have removed all their clothes?cheap hypocrites

Did you See the picture sometime of a married woman that was being bathed by the pastor in some spiritual bath nonsense
Why are women so gullible?
How can a grown man ask you to take off your clothes and he will bathe you and you believe it is from God?
I don't understand it
I will come down on a pastor that molests a little girl or a mentally slow child or ra.pes a woman but a grown woman who submits herself to ritual bathing then claims the pastor manipulated and slept with her ,no way.they slept with one another
Women have been through decades of fighting for equality and the right to be taken as intellectual equals but these women annoy me by portraying women as some dumb ignorant helpless beings without a thinking faculty.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2013
nnofaith: why are you trying to justify the pastor's sin?

Quote where I did justify the pastor's sin
Please quote me verbatim
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Rdduite(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2013
I followed dis thread since yesterday morning till nw pg 22 b4 commenting! When i was an undergraduate, i knw of many campus followship dat females r bn shared into groups those that'l serve their pst weekdays & weekends! These ladies abandone their academic studies jst 4 bn called a leader & they pack their foodstuffs, pocket money & sch fees to d pst as seed 4 academic excellence. These same gals probates due to excessive carry overs courses bt they dnt give a damn! Pls pple explain this stuff 4 me!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1:

Thank you
If Ese had told us the pastor spiked her drink unknown to her,I would be calling for his head
If she told me the man came on forcefully and overpowered her and had his way,I will call him a monster
He did none of that.
SHe had a consensual sexual relationship with the "man of God" in which she was an equal partner in the affair,maybe even the aggressor who knows
She went into it fully aware of what she was doing
It ended and she couldn't handle it
Using that under a cloak of freeing her soul to drive traffic to her blog is just plain biaitchy

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nnofaith: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2013
babyosisi:

Thank you
If Ese had told us the pastor spiked her drink unknown to her,I would be calling for his head
If she told me the man came on forcefully and overpowered her and had his way,I will call him a monster
He did none of that.
SHe had a consensual sexual relationship with the "man of God" in which she was an equal partner in the affair
She went into it fully aware of what she was doing
It ended and she couldn't handle it
Using that under a cloak of freeing her soul to drive traffic to her blog is just plain biaitchy
there you go again!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2013
Rdduite: Some of u pple here reason as if there's no f**king brain in ur dull damn skull! How can u preach against wat u practice & expect d whole world 2 clap 4 u? A clergy man should examplify Christ in all entirety. Do what u preach or else dnt stand in d podium 2 sermonise wat u do!
So because a pastor isn't doing what he preaches that means you too must following him and do the wrong thing ,abi?you are very intelligent.
And who is clapping for this pastor now?you really need to read and understand people opinion on issues.
Isn't it written that in the last days wolves shall come in sheep clothing?the bible also warned us to be wary of such people.what about the 10 commandment,is it not there,that thou shall not commit fornication or adultery?or we still need the pastor to tell us that?like I said in my earlier post this pastor is evil if all these stories are true but the ladies that allows themselves to be used by him are to take the larger blame
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by babaklazz: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2013
Interesting and probable post. very touching and eye opening.. now street sense will now call for objective analysis… we need to balance the story and hear from the other side too most likely engage a press briefing or what is necessary. but from this side that we have heard…

There are contradictions and vagueness is parts of the report. She posted in her comments that she dint anywhere say sexual abuse o..let me quote from Ese’s post earlier today.
“esewalter
August 23, 2013 at 8:31 am
First off, good morning fellow Nigerians, Christians and who ever else is dissing or supporting on this blog. I want to state first and foremost that I never used the term “sexual abuse” in this post. I have never been sexually abused my entire life. However, I have been on about researching abuse generally because I started to realize the reason I had been how I was was because I didn’t have confidence in myself as a human being and I struggled with self esteem for as long as I can remember.”…

Going to the main post Ese stated..

“A few hours later, let’s just say, we were rolling under the sheets. It felt as though my mind had paused. I am not saying I was jazzed, (although it’s possible I was in some trancelike state and didn’t know it but I just was so afraid that I couldn’t say or think otherwise.) That was the beginning of this affair. A sexual affair that went on for a little over a week, DAILY!”

Ese please clear the air on that..

It is interesting to note that the writer’s Facebook posts as well as Blog posts have shown obsession with the abuse topic for a long time as that has been the core of her radio&blog programs… i think there has to be some timing and date synchronization to the reported incidence to take us closer to the feel of what actually happened

Well.. I don’t know Ese personally o but a holes exist in her presentation- that has no reference names of her friends neither did they have letters written to the likes of mummy Adejumo (and pastors respected Mentors/preachers). The post even betrays her intelligence,boldness& her”mind of my own” spirit that is exhibited in her profile& walls on social media.(So she doesn’t know about letters that you will write and copy a chain of respected individuals)

my mind asks…is she trying to breed an Oprah Winfrey type of status or what? This is Africa. give us real facts and we head towards the right channel..

Also,We don’t think it an insult, that she never mentioned her “loving” parents&family being aware of the situation& are they going to learn of it through the blog too Cos from the look of her father-(courtesy of Facebook photos), he will take it up with the church, in confrontations& litigation… or is the family going to react the same way?

It will be good to hear from the Pastors corner too, so as to get a balanced angle on things

but more details will be needed o….
Street credibility demands it… these things happen and in each case, lets get more burden of your mind, Ese. Just cede the details and other angles to it so it wont be a typical African movie that films the start actor from start to finish without the relationship of his environment

.. waiting jare… Ese lets get to the crust of this

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141