Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69792 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
The Bible instructs that we should be slow to speak, quick to hear. I have been following this story, but been very careful to cast a stone. The truth is that we have not heard the other side of the story. What if it's only the "Portiphar's Wife's account we have heard?" Give "Joseph" some breathing space to speak.

Frosbel, especially!!! cheesy etc. You have not done well by castigating this man. Don't use him as a yardstick, yet. :p Let TIME tell..
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
bidell1:

na the same Ese Walter be this?

Na the same Ese Walters o. But it does not change anything!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by slimyem: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

of course, i am him - that goes the simple-mindedness of an average nigerian. it must be the acute poverty in the land. there's a direct relationship between intelligence and malnourishment.

frosbel, feed your children well so they do not grow up with perforated braincells like their father.
Would your stance change if you hear the pastor's side of the story and he confirms the accusations are true?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
shejane: @coogar, pls I wil advise u 2 let go of dis mata cos pple wil nt kw d diff btw u nd frosbel wen u argue much wt him. Let frosbel wtout sin pls throw d 1st stone while odas follow suit. Tanx

i have left frosbel alone - i hope he finds peace with himself. he hates nigerian christians with a passion and if he's not careful, his anger towards christians would eventually consume & destroy him.

slimyem: Would your stance change if you hear the pastor's side of the story and he confirms the accusations are true?

of course....
if he confesses he actually had sex with ese walters, then my stance would change as they are both guilty of an immoral act. the pastor should have avoided such lewd acts and ese shouldn't have allowed herself to bed a married man, moreso her pastor.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by slimyem: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
chokolatte: I was in that church this morning to do small aproko..i even recorded his reaction to the allegation but it wasnt clear..but someone else transcribed it... read it below

[b]Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly was in Church this morning and commented on Ese Walter's Sexual Affair accusations with him. He said he will make an official statement soon. Below is what he said to his congregation..

"...I am sure you have read a lot about me on Twitter and social networks. You can't imagine how many people have called me...everyone is telling me, don't talk, that is the painful part but because I am your pastor and I don't like to take you for granted, I still want to bend it a little bit to talk about it. Even up until this morning, calls from everywhere, even when I switch off my phone, they call my associates, tell him to ignore it, he should just move on. Some have been to our land and they are like wow, we understand"

Church erupts into clapping & shouting...

Pastor Fatoyinbo continues...

"Now read my lips, I know there are people here that are not part of our church, read my lips, we are going to speak but we are consulting to come out with a robust reply. Before then I will not say anything, but I owe it to you as members that have made me proud and have made God proud"

Church erupts into clapping & shouting.....

"One thing you can be sure of is that my wife and I love u."

"Now you may sit down and say, why would they tell you that, in the first place. From this pulpit there are some things we don't say. Maybe you remember that 2 years ago, we lost somebody in our family, I came to church, I preached, I danced, I didn't say it. That was even deeper for me because my destiny is not in anybody's hand...that loss was deeper for me than even this and I didn't talk so don't think it is a makeup. That is what we have been asked to do. When we asked God, God said be quiet. Thank you"
[/b][i][/i]

If this is a true transcription of what happened in the church today, then all the clapping after every statement needs explanation otherwise,the whole congregation must be dumber than dumb!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by slimyem: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

of course....
if he confesses he actually had sex with ese walters, then my stance would change as they are both guilty of an immoral act. the pastor should have avoided such lewd acts and ese shouldn't have allowed herself to bed a married man, moreso her pastor.
then stop defending him until you hear his side or just be neutral... though I know you know somewhere in your heart that Ese's story isn't fabricated. cool There just might be some salt and pepper to it here and there.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by haibe(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Uhm, if he isn't guilty, it will be very easy for him to say 'he isn't', i feel he is, not sure though but i am a very good psychologist and it seems to me that he is guilty.

If he is, he should just repent and move on with his calling but i must say he mada a huge mistake.

BTW, why are some men not contempted with their wives? Isn't it the same p**sy?? I mean isn't it the same s*x taste that can be derived from all women?? I tire Oº°˚˚°ºh.

Am a guy and still wondering why self-control is so difficult for some men in terms of sex, may God help us.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by mythoughts: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
The truth of d matter is that as some people have rightly said the pastor is very guilty. From the first day i read d story of the lady i knew she was saying the truth cos from my experience way back at unilag wen i was an exco in one of fellowships then on campus. So many thins did happen btw Student pastors n their flocks. (I was close 2 some student pastors n i was i was also an exco) If u chk very well most of dis pastors today started from campus fellowship den they move over 2 become Nysc 'papas' as dey re called then they move 2 bcm full time pastors if they cant break d labour market. Its very sad because its nt everybody dat can be a pastor-withstand temptations, fast n prayer 4 ur self n 4 others, including castin out demons etc. Some of them knw their weakness bt they will never admit it. As 4 Ese people shd not just blame her unnecesarily cos if u read her post very well she admitted 2 d fact that she was a struggling christain-she had her 'weaknesses' n she thought she cld find d soln 2 her problem in d church. The pastor knw she was weak n capitalized on dat. I knw some ppl might say she is an adult n she ought to knw her left from right but the Pastor should know better and that's why he is called a Pastor. Though nobody its above tempatn bt if u know dat a scenario or an environment cld make u sin or fall then avoid such.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
slimyem: then stop defending him until you hear his side or just be neutral... though I know you know somewhere in your heart that Ese's story isn't fabricated. cool There just might be some salt and pepper to it here and there.

so you have never heard of women lying blatantly against men? some people must have thought portiphar's wife was also telling the truth when she lied against joseph, not so?

the problem i have is the fact that people are likening their own personal experience to this. i am not saying incidents like this cannot happen - but don't just assume because it's happened elsewhere before in nigeria then it must have happened in this particular case.

that kind of reasoning is very obtuse.....
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by quickygirl(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
OAM4J: I am not that religious but I know well enough that there is a way to go about matters like this that is not the way of the world.

If Ese is a true Christian, she will know well enough that the place to confess is not on an internet blog. There is absolutely nothing to gain confessing on a public domain than to breed gossips and slanders both on Efe, the pastor and the church. Even if all she said are true, the public will not help her, the pastor or the church to get better. Or can somebody tell me one advantage of her public confession besides pulling down the pastor and seeking more people to help her course.

I dont expect the pastor to play the same tune with her in the public gallery. He owes the public no explanation. He only owes God, his wife and the leadership of his church explanations. These are the only people that have the right to scold him and help him and Ese to get better.

David said in his prayers (Ps 51) to God after committing adultery and murder, "Unto you and unto you alone have I sinned and done this evil in thy sight", he didn't pray to the public or confessed to the public, only prophet Nathan and God.

Also the punishment of God's servants are not in the hand of the public but in the hand of God which can also be administered by Church leadership. God said, unto me they stand or fall.

Finally, I know the Church is not a gathering of saints waiting for rapture, but a spiritual clinic for all that want to get better; and from the least member to the most anointed pastor are all work in progress. I only pity those who see pastors as saints and semi-God.

I expected Ese and the Christians here to know all these, but the arguments I see here say otherwise.
NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
OlowoTee: The Bible instructs that we should be slow to speak, quick to hear. I have been following this story, but been very careful to cast a stone. The truth is that we have not heard the other side of the story. What if it's only the "Portiphar's Wife's account we have heard?" Give "Joseph" some breathing space to speak.

Frosbel, especially!!! cheesy etc. You have not done well by castigating this man. Don't use him as a yardstick, yet. :p Let TIME tell..

I am not standing in judgement against this MAN , we have all sinned and erred at one time or the other, who am I am to condemn or judge.

I only got involved because some so called believers were trying to blackmail , bully and slap this girl into silence with some of the most despicable words imaginable ,such as slut etc. Up until about 75% of the comments made, I intentionally kept out of the fray.

Do you know about a similar case that happened in Victory Church London a few years ago , which followed the same pattern of denial, guilt , confirmation and then a 2 year imprisonment for sex attacks on church members , mostly the younger gullible ones ?

Prior to the pastor's admittance, the victims were shamed, shunned and smeared by some diehard church supporters. This seems to be following a similar pattern.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Blazinraj01(f): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

so you have never heard of women lying blatantly against men? some people must have thought portiphar's wife was also telling the truth when she lied against joseph, not so?

the problem i have is the fact that people are likening their own personal experience to this. i am not saying incidents like this cannot happen - but don't just assume because it's happened elsewhere before in nigeria then it must have happened in this particular case.

Jeez. I love maintaining neutrality on issues until the person is proven otherwise but the rate at which you keep affirming that the pastor isn't guilty is annoying using wrong choice of words (Arsehole e.t.c).

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
acidosis™:

baby can you pls withdraw, and leave the battle for me ?

gringrin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by BluStreak(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
This is not what God intended for His church: for church leaders to brainwash his followers to the point of facing the truth downwards. This bubble has burst, with this girl setting the pace, many more are going to come forward. Someone else is already talking and also challenged the man to deny it and have himself to blame. Read on . . . .

Link: http://xtianlounge.com/news-i-was-almost-a-victim-of-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-coza-franca/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

This Ese Walters story is true. I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her ‘Ashewo Mary Magdalene’ in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.

He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentacostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on thebed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn’t surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool. I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard…pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish…he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream ‘rape’. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room. First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder….I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!! Franca E.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by azzima(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
gr8femfred: you sounds like a fool,did u go 2 skul @ all.only fool lik u w not understand wut he's saying.dat is d best answer for ppl who are gr8 who are focus.go and google d history of gr8 men of dis world dem don't address issue d way u tink.
sorry but u seem to be the bigger fool here. What's with PPL always defending these pastors? He needs to come out and defend himself Jor unless he is hiding something , same way most of them have done. Then they will come sobbing after much evidence come out. I will want to see ur comment when he finally confesses after other women have come out SOONEST.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by slimyem: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

Women lie blatantly but this isn't blatant. Potiphar's wife was a powerful man's wife. She was easily believed because of her status. Who would believe a houseboy over Oga's wife?
You can see through the story. The details are too real to tag as blatant lies!

What alternative would you have people liken to this case? Similar situations...similar experience go together or don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by shalomblue: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Can we all say a short prayer'Father help our church leaders ,strenghten them and grant them the grace to do your work without any spot and blemish'
The church needs prayer folks,and we must ensure we pray for the leaders always.God bless Nigeria
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

i have left frosbel alone - i hope he finds peace with himself. he hates nigerian christians with a passion and if he's not careful, his anger towards christians would eventually consume & destroy him.

of course....

Coogar, first let's reduce the insults and examine the facts. If this story was complete fiction, it would have been denied immediately. If Pastor never met Efe in London and Efe was just making up stuff, the whole thing would have been crushed already. So I can tell you it is very likely something happened in London. What and how it happened is what we need to find out.

I do not believe Efe 100% neither do I think she was a victim of abuse. There were clear holes in her story for sure but one thing is that her story is not entirely fiction, if not, it would have been vehimently denied already. The reality is that right now, COZA is trying to get the truth from Pastor Biodun and then based on that, they would come out with a statement that will cause minimal disruption to COZA and other churches. I bet you other churches will be affected if COZA does not handle this one correctly, so they have to be careful. Some of the churches have image makers, brand experts, communication experts, so the right message has to be said. And as I said before, dont be surprised if you hear this matter has been settled and you dont hear of Efe's story anymore.

But one thing I am almost sure of is that something happened in London. We will soon have more details.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Luckexx81(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
[quote author=pro01]Such cimcumlocution is nonsensical, why not address the MAIN allegation squarely? Did you f**k the lady in question, yes or no? Is there a "level of grace" that you claimed you would have taught her, yes or no?

he who is without sin should cast the first stone...
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by pek(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
was the lady raped? abused? raped? if the answer to the above is no, then I don't see any issue here! if there are, let her go to a court of law and stop disgracing herself further.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
slimyem: If this is a true transcription of what happened in the church today, then all the clapping after every statement needs explanation otherwise,the whole congregation must be dumber than dumb!!!
Both the clappers and the clappee are as guilty as my toothbrush! angry
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by infolekan(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

I am a Christian who thinks with this brain, who does NOT depend on a pastor to make me feel good or come to a knowledge of God, one who is disgusted at the hijacking of the faith by businessmen, charlatans and false prophets.

Read this man's comment very well....and read through every other comment here on this thread.
It's quite glaring that the Pastor in question is already guilty in the court of opinion.
The truth is....silence in times like this is Golden.
If he had said he did it...Forgiveness won't be part of what we will be talking about.
If he had said he dint do it.....everyone here would have said That's what he'll say even if he did it.
It's a two edged sword and I thought a wise man like this wise sage I quoted above will wait to hear his side or at least let the lady come out with evidence to prove herself.
It's easier to fall when you're up than when you're down and in as much as I really hope it's all a lie....i think a siddon look is the least a wise human can do rather carrying in pent up emotions about criminal pastors without addressing the topic on ground.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
infolekan:

Read this man's comment very well....and read through every other comment here on this thread.
It's quite glaring that the Pastor in question is already guilty in the court of opinion.
The truth is....silence in times like this is Golden.
If he had said he did it...Forgiveness won't be part of what we will be talking about.
If he had said he dint do it.....everyone here would have said That's what he'll say even if he did it.
It's a two edged sword and I thought a wise man like this wise sage I quoted above will wait to hear his side or at least let the lady come out with evidence to prove herself.
It's easier to fall when you're up than when you're down and in as much as I really hope it's all a lie....i think a siddon look is the least a wise human can do rather carrying in pent up emotions about criminal pastors without addressing the topic on ground.

Experience speaks louder than words , but let's wait and see then.

smiley
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by denzel2009: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Why do I keep thinking about Cossy everytime I see COZA.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
pek: was the lady raped? abused? raped? if the answer to the above is no, then I don't see any issue here! if there are, let her go to a court of law and stop disgracing herself further.

Using your position of authority to gain a favour , whether it be of a s.exual or financial nature , is ABUSE, period. In this case we add the ingredient of allurement through deception and breach of trust.

But let's wait till the whole truth comes out, not that I care.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by infolekan(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
BluStreak: This is not what God intended for His church: for church leaders to brainwash his followers to the point of facing the truth downwards. This bubble has burst, with this girl setting the pace, many more are going to come forward. Someone else is already talking and also challenged the man to deny it and have himself to blame. Read on . . . .

Link: http://xtianlounge.com/news-i-was-almost-a-victim-of-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-coza-franca/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

This Ese Walters story is true. I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her ‘Ashewo Mary Magdalene’ in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.

He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentacostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on thebed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn’t surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool. I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard…pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish…he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream ‘rape’. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room. First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder….I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!! Franca E.

Would have thought Franca would just put up the pictures and straight up....all these empty threats are already getting boring.
What stops her from just putting up a picture or two or the audio clip with a picture preferably....someone is out already, we need evidence right now not someone blowing hot air that he should deny this or that.
Someone will come out tomorrow again asking him to deny another story.....i thought that it bears on the plaintiff in cases like this to bring forth the evidence since you're the one accusing the man.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
infolekan:

Would have thought Franca would just put up the pictures and straight up....all these empty threats are already getting boring.
What stops her from just putting up a picture or two or the audio clip with a picture preferably....someone is out already, we need evidence right now not someone blowing hot air that he should deny this or that.
Someone will come out tomorrow again asking him to deny another story.....i thought that it bears on the plaintiff in cases like this to bring forth the evidence since you're the one accusing the man.
The lady na sharp woman! you think she's gonna release the evidence of the scandal just like that? Meeehn, the babe gaz make some money out of this case. Unless the pastor ain't ready to drop some cash, she's gonna release the evidence.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
slimyem: Women lie blatantly but this isn't blatant. Potiphar's wife was a powerful man's wife. She was easily believed because of her status. Who would believe a houseboy over Oga's wife?
You can see through the story. The details are too real to tag as blatant lies!

What alternative would you have people liken to this case? Similar situations...similar experience go together or don't you think?

people of higher status are easy targets too as far as smeared reputation is concerned. in this case, a no-mark, nameless individual with nothing to lose has accused a pastor that has got everything to lose. a hotel maid lied blatantly against the director of IMF some few years ago in new york - the director lost his job as a result. why didn't people believe the MD of a big organisation like IMF over a hotel cleaner? nameless people have nothing to lose.

Nashville:
Coogar, first let's reduce the insults and examine the facts. If this story was complete fiction, it would have been denied immediately. If Pastor never met Efe in London and Efe was just making up stuff, the whole thing would have been crushed already. So I can tell you it is very likely something happened in London. What and how it happened is what we need to find out.

like i have told you several times, ese should produce the evidence. i am not even talking about nüde pictures or audio stuff here. things like hotel invoice, credit card statement, phone logs, etc would go a long way. the burden of proof lies with ese. the pastor doesn't have to deny or make any comment - he's not going to be believed if he makes any comment.

I do not believe Efe 100% neither do I think she was a victim of abuse. There were clear holes in her story for sure but one thing is that her story is not entirely fiction, if not, it would have been vehimently denied already. The reality is that right now, COZA is trying to get the truth from Pastor Biodun and then based on that, they would come out with a statement that will cause minimal disruption to COZA and other churches. I bet you other churches will be affected if COZA does not handle this one correctly, so they have to be careful. Some of the churches have image makers, brand experts, communication experts, so the right message has to be said. And as I said before, dont be surprised if you hear this matter has been settled and you dont hear of Efe's story anymore.

if ese wants people to believe her tales by moonlight, she should provide evidence. it's so simple. if i were in pastor biodun's shoes, i won't utter a word until documents, images, audio/video files have been produced by the woman accusing me of sëxual immorality. why feed a troll? why should i allow myself to be distracted?

But one thing I am almost sure of is that something happened in London. We will soon have more details.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by PastorOla1: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
You know him as a pastor, not just that but your own pastor and you still allow the devil to use you against your pastor? That is if you are telling the truth any way. You have brought shame to the kingdom already what else do you want again. When people are not totally surrendered to God through the finished work of Christ story like this will always follow. All this bring him down stories will not help you . Go back to God and leave the MOG with God. Tnx for your story/confession
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pastor Ola:
You know him as a pastor, not just that but your own pastor and you still allow the devil to use you against your pastor? That is if you are telling the truth any way. You have brought shame to the kingdom already what else do you want again. When people are not totally surrendered to God through the finished work of Christ story like this will always follow. All this bring him down stories we to help you . Go back to God and leave the MOG with God. Tnx for your story/confession

She allowed her pastor to use her , but he initiated the process of usage , if this happened as it seems it did.

So tell me did her Pastor bring glory to the kingdom ?

When Nigerian Pastors stop attributing god-like status to themselves and taking worship that belongs to God , only then will these sorts of scandals die out.

smh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.