Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69793 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by sweetcheecks(f): 4:15am On Aug 26, 2013
Pastor Ola:
You know him as a pastor, not just that but your own pastor and you still allow the devil to use you against your pastor? That is if you are telling the truth any way. Both of You have brought shame to the kingdom already what else do you want again. When people are not totally surrendered to God through the finished work of Christ story like this will always follow. All this bring him down stories will not help you . Go back to God and leave the MOG with God. Tnx for your story/confession

@ Pastor Ola, Please help us with the bolded. You say she allowed the devil to use her against her pastor? What chance exactly did she stand against the devil when her Pastor had long given in and allowed the devil to use him. Who is suppose to be more spiritually matured btwn her and the Pastor? Why would you squarely put all the responsibility to fight the devil on her? What then is the use of Pastors if they are allowed to be used by the devil and not get to share any of the blame thrown around?

I am seriously confused and very worried especially if you are
Pastor and you just said this. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by biolabee(m): 4:26am On Aug 26, 2013
^^^

Still a drawback of patriachial societies where women are seen as demonic agents and men are absolved of their desires

The adulterous woman was caught in adultery yet the man was left alone

Eve was blamed for adam choosing to eat apple

Pastor coza (or cozzy) is absolved while ese is the devil used to bring him down

Women don suffer

Unfortunately she should have known better but did not
Sleeping with a married man is wrong but pastor encouraged it

NB-nobody is perfect

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by emmabest2000(m): 5:35am On Aug 26, 2013
spicy v:

Sweetcheeks arrrrgh! I give up on you!!! You'd never get it!
Sooner or later you will give up on your useless pastor too . SMH

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nichobabe(m): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2013
spongeback: We don't expect pst. Biodun to accept Ese's accusation, ofcos he has a reputation to protect... And I know there's truth out of what Ese said, this is what happens everyday in our society bt people are ashamed to open up cos of shame and it might back fire on d them ... Basically, she was wrong, most pple will hide in shame... Well, I know justice can't be done in our country, I jst pray her accusations don't get back at her.. Happy he's exposed nd other perverts, I jst hope they are watching

My Sister the beauty of Ese's confession is that she has freed her mind and asked for forgiveness from God. Justice or not She has been freed. God judgement is not man. Like she said he didn't forced her but she was used and she later came back to her senses and agreed to confess her sins to Man and God. I don't think she did the confession to bring justice to the pastor (no be naija we dey?)

I give her thumbs up for that.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by ianq: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2013
Truth of the matter is this- all of us, spectators and commentators of this debacle are probably part of the greatest suckers that have lived. Yes, folks. Hard to swallow but we suck, bad.
Why? because, once again, we have submitted ourselves as all-too-willing subjects in the hands of our puppeteers...and the circus managers once again smile to the bank when the show is done.
Yes, it's all been a staged performance and we have all performed the dual role of gullible audience and circus-freak.
#TeamEse will be appalled upon discovering that she actually isn't the champion of abused women, a bacon of light for the down-trodden victim of sexual manipulation she claims to be. No evidence will be produced to support her claims, not for a lack of, but because it was never her intention to do so. Money and fame win the day!(maybe even a continuation of the affair)
#TeamPastor. Well ,teampastor continues in delusion till further notice...nothing gained, nothing(supposedly) lost;(sighs) teampastor might be the better of...shizophrenia does have it's benefits .
What it feels like to be a freak? I dunno...I just know i got this bad taste in my mouth right now. That just might be my morning breath,though.
"U nko?"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by pappyrose(f): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2013
When you carry the title *pastor, dr is a level of expectation people have, there are things u r expected to do and not to do. We keep hiding under the fact that its flesh and blood that flows in everyone's body, but ve we asked ourselves if the first apostles of Jesus had the same flesh and blood flow thru them. No wonder the church today does not experience the power of the Holy spirit and do great xploit like that of the first church of the apostles. No wonder Jesus asked if He will still find faith when He comes. Remember, judgment will start from the altar.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by alexchiny: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2013
This adulterer of a Pastor should just STFU! We know the truth.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by adbokus(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2013
the plot thickens!!...i find very interesting the defensive-offensive opinions of Spicy v and Coogar and the feminist but reasonable views of MssantaClaus...but dis place can chop ur time sha.....
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by 36STATES: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2013
I think its time we all march down to that brothel called coza church to rescue those sex slaves and brainwashed folks and knock that place down for good. This love-vendor pastor biodun should not go free to continue his abuse and scamming of hard up folks in the name of fake miracles. Pentecoastal churches should be restricted along with other muslim extreemist groups,...they're up to no good.

I am 36states, I support this massage

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by ianq: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2013
36STATES: I think its time we all [b]march down to that brothel called coza church to rescue those sex slaves and brainwashed folks and knock that place down for good. [/b]This love-vendor pastor biodun should not go free to continue his abuse and scamming of hard up folks in the name of fake miracles. Pentecoastal churches should be restricted along with other muslim extreemist groups,...they're up to no good.

You are assuming they [b]want [/b]to be 'rescued'? Besides, some folks there are who I'm sure would argue this course of action is a tad on the 'extreme' side.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2013
Ecc.10:1 Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour: so doth a little folly him that is in reputation for wisdom and honour.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Rdduite(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2013
In fact, am going 2 open my own church & d likes of Ese or Efe cnt prevail against it! Bt in dis my new church there shall b no Pastorial Care Unit (PCU!). So d likes of Ese dnt even think abt it bt every member of my church mst pay their tithes every service wkdays or wkends! There mst own a car if nt they'l go & borrow or steal i dnt care & finally, mst submit 2 only my own special annointing (my annointing is a jealous 1)!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by modupsie(f): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Nichobabe:

My Sister the beauty of Ese's confession is that she has freed her mind and asked for forgiveness from God. Justice or not She has been freed. God judgement is not man. Like she said he didn't forced her but she was used and she later came back to her senses and agreed to confess her sins to Man and God. I don't think she did the confession to bring justice to the pastor (no be naija we dey?)

I give her thumbs up for that.

am not a coza member nor pastor biodun's supporter but as a christian that understands God's mercy
i wud tell u that ese's confession publicly can not make her free from guilt. i have a strong believe that she is telling the truth but that this wud help spiritually is a lie the best she could have done was to confess to God and pastor's wife and she wud have been totally free. now she has brought pain to the innocent wife and children who was not there when she walked into the hotel room for 7days in the name of being manipulated.
i am a woman and i tell u , if this babe have never had lust or fantasized abt sleeping with this man b4 she left naija it wud be hard for her to fall for his 'manipulations' for a whole week.
she needs to deal with herself and ask God for mercy cos all this internet saga is not too good for both of them.
this event took place a while ago, who knows if pastor biodun has confessed to his wife and God before now and has obtained mercy. i wud have clapped for efe if she had felt guilty after the first night and brought this to the internet but no she kept quiet until she came to naija and was ignored by pastor who could have confessed to God, moved on and does not want to have anything to do with her anymore.
secondly, everyone keeps screaming that pastor biodun should say yes or no
i think the story is true, but after pastor biodun admits that its true publicly what wud happen? everyone wud keep quiet and says thats better.story closed!
and ese would be asked to move on with her life?
pastor biodun might have slept with her and others and may come out to admit it, it wud not affect anything
we all wud just keep shut and face our lives.
lets leave this matter to God and to both of them.
my 2kobo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by mymadam(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2013
modupsie:
"...the best she could have done was to confess to God and pastor's wife and she wud have been totally free".

"...if this babe have never had lust or fantasized abt sleeping with this man b4 she left naija it wud be hard for her to fall for his 'manipulations' for a whole week".

"...this event took place a while ago, who knows if pastor biodun has confessed to his wife and God before now and has obtained mercy. i wud have clapped for efe if she had felt guilty after the first night and brought this to the internet but no she kept quiet until she came to naija and was ignored by pastor who could have confessed to God, moved on and does not want to have anything to do with her anymore".

Food for thought! Thank you sister. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Tolexander: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2013
Blazinraj01:

Jeez. I love maintaining neutrality on issues until the person is proven otherwise but the rate at which you keep affirming that the pastor isn't guilty is annoying using wrong choice of words (Arsehole e.t.c).
don't you know coogar before?
Always interested in arguing even when it is wrong. Check his record.
Here is one here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1229500/what-call-domesticated-fowl-dialect
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Tayeni(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2013
36STATES: I think its time we all march down to that brothel called coza church to rescue those sex slaves and brainwashed folks and knock that place down for good. This love-vendor pastor biodun should not go free to continue his abuse and scamming of hard up folks in the name of fake miracles. Pentecoastal churches should be restricted along with other muslim extreemist groups,...they're up to no good.

from ur lips to God's ears. By all means.....go ahead. In ur own infinite wisdom, which Brand of xtianity or Islam would you suggest......I'm against extremism in all forms...b it in xtianity or Islam or traditional religion..but forcing other pple to conform to ur own Brand is extremism in itself(masked)
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by senator2b: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2013
i don't know who made you all judge over him, u all shld be mindful the way you talk abt the anointed man of God, why are condemning him when the Lord has not, even though he committed the said sin for crying out loud, allow the LORD to be the judge of that.cos the bible said for all have sinned and come short the Glory of God and u all are not exempted. if we are to review evry NL lives some people have done the worst of all. Jesus said let him without sin first cast the stone, so if u think u r without sin go ahead and cast the stone.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boss13: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2013
Alot of people are busy insulting Ese. I want to know how many female christ embassy members, even male members, will be enable to resist chris oyakilohome in a quiet hotel room. Think about it.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Eneze1(f): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Boss13: Alot of people are busy insulting Ese. I want to know how many female christ embassy members, even male members, will be enable to resist chris oyakilohome in a quiet hotel room. Think about it.

GBAM, the pastor should come out clean, its either yes or no, simple as ABC
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Tayeni(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2013
senator2b: i don't know who made you all judge over him, u all shld be mindful the way you talk abt the anointed man of God, why are condemning him when the Lord has not, even though he committed the said sin for crying out loud, allow the LORD to be the judge of that.cos the bible said for all have sinned and come short the Glory of God and u all are not exempted. if we are to review evry NL lives some people have done the worst of all. Jesus said let him without sin first cast the stone, so if u think u r without sin go ahead and cast the stone.
you just managed to string together a couple of clichés....so because all hv Sinned we shouldn't ask questions anymore? A leader betrays d trust you put in her/him.....you turn a blind eye and say all hv sinned? For me I'm not certain it happened yet....but I'm more inclined to believe it did until he denies. If my pastor sees me doing wrong, he reserves d right to correct me.....does dt make him a judge? I guess not. And if he does the same thing he tells me not to do.....why can't I ask questions. I'm not dumb.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by EreluY(f): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2013
Typical warped Nigerian mentality and self-delusion. It's a shame that rather than advocate that this ‘pastor’ should come clean, some Nigerians are trying to exonerate him. Rather than provide an astute rebuttal of Ese Walter's claim, all this 'pastor' can come up with is "God told me not to speak". Helloooooooo, this is the reason why Nigeria, eternally, would remain doomed. And, when the time comes, Nigerian churches would fall into the same trap and crap that the church in the western hemisphere had fallen into: monumental decay and disrepair—both physically and spiritually!

It takes a bold, brave, educated and full emancipated female of Ms Walter's caliber to come out to the open to make this sort of declaration. Considering also Ese’s level of education, professionalism and exposure, and the consciousness that if her claims were to be established as untrue, then she would be liable to answer for a libel, she definitely wouldn't have come out to the open. I, however, only wished, she had one more round of this amorous liaison with this so-called 'pastor', fully audio-visually taped before blowing it all up. This is a call to all Nigerian women who had been (or are still being) abused (in churches, schools, colleges, universities, private and public offices, etc) to come out to the open and stop being ashamed or intimated. men perpetuating this sort of degrading habits are the one who should be disgraced. This is the 21st century CE. And, this ‘pastor’ is not a one-off. His type exists in Nigerian colleges and universities, the judiciary, armed forces, public and private sectors, and of course, in all church denominations, and within other faith traditions (Islam, African Traditional Religion, etc). But, these, at least do not espouse monogamy. I used to be a Christian. But, once, I discovered the antics of the men of the clothes; once I realised the emptiness of the church; once I understand that religion is a scam; once it dawned on me that the Hebrew Bible contains nothing but folklore; in short, once I became enlightened, I turned my back on religion, and freed myself from its shackles.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by sammynaijaguy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Good day everyone,
I have attended COZA for a year now and I have read thread from begining to this point.
Please I really want Ese and Franca to present their evidences, it will save us all the suspense, name calling and drama.
I was in church on sunday and I was very unhappy with the response, I just wanted to hear a 'yes' or a 'no' instead I got a run around!
Please! Please!! Please!!! Release all the evidence! So we can rest.
Thank you.
Everybody have a blessed day!
they have gradually started conceding hehe
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by modupsie(f): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Eneze1:

GBAM, the pastor should come out clean, its either yes or no, simple as ABC

and after the yes or no answer, what next?
what do u stand to gain? will that free efe or change the damage done to his family by both of them.
am not supporting anyone but whats this craze abt him answering.
if he says yes, what wud you do?
are you God that wud forgive him or how will it affect anyone of us and does that imply he wud change or be renewed?
also if he says no, what will it change?
pls lets leave the 2 of them to God!
one thing i av learnt in life is that either u are a pastor or church goer if you admit your sin to God not the internet, He is filled with unconditional love towards us and would forgive.
we all can condemn ese and pastor biodun, if they both obtain mercy and move on with their relationship with God , then they have a straight ticket to heaven even if the whole cyber world condemns both of them.
so my dear work out your own salvation. the theif on the right side was condemned by the world Jesus saved him
only God knows what happened to those that crucified him in eternity.

when someone sorts out himself or herself with God, y'all can continue your bashing on both ese and pastor or support one party against the other. bottom line is they av been forgiven and God has forgotten about their mistakes.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by touchmeder: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
infolekan:

Would have thought Franca would just put up the pictures and straight up....all these empty threats are already getting boring.
What stops her from just putting up a picture or two or the audio clip with a picture preferably....someone is out already, we need evidence right now not someone blowing hot air that he should deny this or that.
Someone will come out tomorrow again asking him to deny another story.....i thought that it bears on the plaintiff in cases like this to bring forth the evidence since you're the one accusing the man.

it will surprise you to know the number of people hunting i say HUNTING this lady down now if this is true.
Nashville has said the truth here, the who knows who in that church and some of his trusted father in faith
are running around doing DAMAGE CONTROL NOW trying to land on soft grass and not create too much friction
he cant BOLDLY say its a lie because he knows it is true or there is AN ELEMENT OF TRUTH IN WHAT ESE HAS SAID AND IT CAN BE PROVEN IF HE COMES OUT AND SAYS IT IS A STRAIGHT UP LIE
dude and co are putting things in place carefully and i can bet you
ESE (AND PERHAPS A FEW OTHERS WHO CAN SCREW THIS PASTOR) ARE CURRENTLY IN DAMAGE CONTROL TALKS WITH THIS PASTOR'S PEOPLE RIGHT NOW undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by sunepa4one(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
This time It's either real or fake News, but I will imply everyone to be careful of this days. If you are going to church becos of your pastor you getting it wrong. If you most serve God you most serve him in Spirit and in truth forgetting your pastor incharge but always remember God put him their so let live everything to God to judge. Your pastor not taking you to Heaven, you shall know truth and the truth shall set you free that is All.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by touchmeder: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
senator2b: i don't know who made you all judge over him, u all shld be mindful the way you talk abt the anointed man of God, why are condemning him when the Lord has not, even though he committed the said sin for crying out loud, allow the LORD to be the judge of that.cos the bible said for all have sinned and come short the Glory of God and u all are not exempted. if we are to review evry NL lives some people have done the worst of all. Jesus said let him without sin first cast the stone, so if u think u r without sin go ahead and cast the stone.

WHO CAN JUDGE HIM? LOL
ok in advanced societies go and ask who can judge a man of God when he errs
please Google the name Albert Odulele and note what advanced society where justice is not toyed with can do to a man of God
dude's name is on the registered sex offender list in England
PLEASE GO AND EDUCATE YOURSELF LOL
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by therealMcCain: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please read the entire write up before you crucify me….
I will cite examples from scriptures to backup what I have to say

Numbers 12:1-10
1. When Moses married an Cushite woman, it was against the law and possible penalty was expulsion from the camp of Israelites(They weren’t suppose to marry outside the tribe of israel).

In Vs 1-2
And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married; for he had married a Cushite woman.
And they said, Hath Jehovah indeed spoken only with Moses? hath he not spoken also with us? And Jehovah heard it

In Vs 4-9
God came into the matter, the issue was no longer Moses breaking the law, but what gave Aaron & Miriam the right to talk in the matter(don’t forget Miriam was a prophetess and Aaron a high priest)

In Vs 10
Miriam was struck with leprosy and it took the same Moses(who had done a wrong thing to intercede on her behalf)

1 Samuel 1:13

And this man went up out of his city from year to year to worship and to sacrifice unto Jehovah of hosts in Shiloh. And the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, priests unto Jehovah, were there.

1 Samuel 2:12-17
Vs 12 Now the sons of Eli were base men; they knew not Jehovah
Vs 17 And the sin of the young men was very great before Jehovah; for the men despised the offering of Jehovah

1 Samuel 2:22(notice the very thing that the pastor is being accused of is what the sons of eli did)
Now Eli was very old; and he heard all that his sons did unto all Israel, and how that they lay with the women that did service at the door of the tent of meeting.

1 samuel 2:27-34
God comes into the matter and declares their end

1 samuel 4:11
And the ark of God was taken; and the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were slain.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by therealMcCain: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
From all scriptures you find that God has a way of dealing with his people and servants, it is not in our place to pass judgement on them. Leave the church leaders to the God that called them
This doesn’t mean that they cant be scolded or disciplined. There is grounds for that but it has to be done by someone who has that authority. For example, In a church if a deacon does something wrong, the pastor is there to correct that one. If it’s a senior pastor, the General overseer can do that.

But if it’s the G.O that’s does something wrong, fellow G.O’s from other ministry can do that or organizations like CAN & PFN can come in.

If he/she refuses such, you then leave them to God. It will be wrong for a member to do the scolding or disciplining. Miraims case will buttress my point

How many of you will come back from work to find out that your child has been mercilessly beaten by the maiguard or househelp, will you be happy?? Regardless of what your child has done, you feel its your right as a parent to do the disciplining!! (am not talking about a maid spanking your kid or asking him/her to kneel)

Same with God!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by therealMcCain: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Someone says this is all old testament, lets delve in into the new testament
Acts 23:1-5

Vs 2
The high priest commanded Paul to be slapped

Vs 3
Paul cursed them
Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: and sittest thou to judge me according to the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law

Vs 4-5
And they that stood by said, Revilest thou God's high priest?
And Paul said, I knew not, brethren, that he was high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of a ruler of thy people

He was informed that, that was the high priest and paul apologized

Whether paul was right or wrong was no longer the issue but that he spoke against the high priest. Don’t you think that paul had every right to claim his grounds considering the fact that what he was saying was the correct thing

Finally the big one
Matthew 23:2-3
saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses seat:
all things therefore whatsoever they bid you, these do and observe: but do not ye after their works for they say, and do not.;

In essence do what I say and not what I do. From this you find out that nobody has an excuse for not receiving salvation or going to church. JESUS says so long as you are taught from Gods word, do it and don’t give any excuse that because the pastor is not preaching what he says, so I wont go to church, I wont pray, I wont give, I wont forgive, etc you get the drift

this doesn’t mean you cant switch church when you find out that the doctrines are wrong or that the pastor is not practicing what he preaches.

History is replete with Pastors who stole, raped, committed atrocities some lost their way completely while others bounced back. So leave the judgment for God and don’t get punished for a crime you had no business with

Summary: Go to church, serve God and most importantly know Gods word for yourself, that way you wont easily be swayed or discouraged.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by kolaoloye(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
2 TIMOTHY 2:
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

I think the man of God in question should speak now or forever holds his peace.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by haibe(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
nadine07: esewalter
August 23, 2013 at 8:31 am

For those calling me a liar, please ask Pastors Biodun Fatoyinbo and Flo if I have lied. I rest my case!!!

This boldness Ese has got means a lot, i mean she says "ask pastors biodun fatoyinbo and flo if i have lied"

Mehn it seems the pastor is really guilty, i don't think any false-accuser would be bold enough to speak the above, "ask pastors...if i have lied". Mehn i don't need any statement from the pastor again, i know the answers already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.