Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69791 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

people of higher status are easy targets too as far as smeared reputation is concerned. in this case, a no-mark, nameless individual with nothing to lose has accused a pastor that has got everything to lose. a hotel maid lied blatantly against the director of IMF some few years ago in new york - the director lost his job as a result. why didn't people believe the MD of a big organisation like IMF over a hotel cleaner? nameless people have nothing to lose.

like i have told you several times, ese should produce the evidence. i am not even talking about nüde pictures or audio stuff here. things like hotel invoice, credit card statement, phone logs, etc would go a long way. the burden of proof lies with ese. the pastor doesn't have to deny or make any comment - he's not going to be believed if he makes any comment.

if ese wants people to believe her tales by moonlight, she should provide evidence. it's so simple. if i were in pastor biodun's shoes, i won't utter a word until documents, images, audio/video files have been produced by the woman accusing me of sëxual immorality. why feed a troll? why should i allow myself to be distracted?

Point is that you are almost 100% certain he is innocent. If Pastor Biodun were guilty, he would not wait for pictures, documents etc to be produced. He will quickly try to settle with Efe before those documents come out. Settling will be his best interest. If pastor Biodun were innocent then there will never be documents, pictures etc, so he would come out and challenge Efe to produce such. The fact that he is not challenging Efe suggest there might be proof and his advisers are trying to know what kind of proof there is.

There have been several of such allegations in the past, Odulele, Eddie Long etc, they usually start with denial/silence then acceptance/settlement. Unfortunately the silence here is following the Odulele trend. I hope for the body of Christ this is false but my gut tells me something happened.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by pek(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

Using your position of authority to gain a favour , whether it be of a s.exual or financial nature , is ABUSE, period. In this case we add the ingredient of allurement through deception and breach of trust.

But let's wait till the whole truth comes out, not that I care.
your arguments so far sounds reasonsble but not logical in the sense. two consenting adults going out for a week does not constituted breach of trust. you may need to answer the question, what is her objective now?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by PastorOla1: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

She allowed her pastor to use her , but he initiated the process of usage , if this happened as it seems it did.

So tell me did her Pastor bring glory to the kingdom ?

When Nigerian Pastors top attributing god-like status to themselves, these sorts of scandals will die out.

smh
. Just let God be the judge, ok.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Birmingham(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chinekeeee leee! If God were gods of thunder(amadi-oha), I wonder if there would be any living soul in contemporary Churches>
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nashville:
Point is that you are almost 100% certain he is innocent. If Pastor Biodun were guilty, he would not wait for pictures, documents etc to be produced. He will quickly try to settle with Efe before those documents come out. Settling will be his best interest. If pastor Biodun were innocent then there will never be documents, pictures etc, so he would come out and challenge Efe to produce such. The fact that he is not challenging Efe suggest there might be proof and his advisers are trying to know what kind of proof there is.

it seems you are not following this incident. ese has reported to another pastor before going to the media. this pastor has mediated for them. if the pastor is guilty like you are suggesting, he had all the time to have paid her off or keep her silent. ese wasn't satisfied with the way pastor flo carried out the mediating privately and she decided to go public.....

There have been several of such allegations in the past, Odulele, Eddie Long etc, they usually start with denial/silence then acceptance/settlement. Unfortunately the silence here is following the Odulele trend. I hope for the body of Christ this is false but my gut tells me something happened.

that's my problem with you - you are using odulele's case to predict what happened here. each case should be judged on it's own merits. odulele's case is odulele's case, don't draw parallels with pastor biodun's case. only ese can solve this case - her card was used to offset some of the hotel bills, she should provide her card statement if she means business.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by PastorOla1: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
You know him as a pastor, not just that but your own pastor and you still allow the devil to use you against your pastor? That is if you are telling the truth any way. Both of You have brought shame to the kingdom already what else do you want again. When people are not totally surrendered to God through the finished work of Christ story like this will always follow. All this bring him down stories will not help you . Go back to God and leave the MOG with God. Tnx for your story/confession
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by slimyem: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

people of higher status are easy targets too as far as smeared reputation is concerned. in this case, a no-mark, nameless individual with nothing to lose has accused a pastor that has got everything to lose. a hotel maid lied blatantly against the director of IMF some few years ago in new york - the director lost his job as a result. why didn't people believe the MD of a big organisation like IMF over a hotel cleaner? nameless people have nothing to lose.

I don't know about the IMF case but given that it happened in a developed country,the maid's accusations would have been found/ruled out as blatant lies if that was what it truly was. There's hardly any smoke without fire

And who says Ese has nothing to lose?
Biodun has more to lose certainly but its even easier for him to get back up and continue his life and ministry especially with his oratory and persuasive skills plus his "anointing" that arrests sheeples (which is obvious he is doing already) than it is for her to be forgiven or redeemed for a very long time. His hung up congregation and followers would forget there was even a story in a few weeks from now. For her,everywhere,heads will turn to her ,tongues will wag and mock ,eye will roll, friends will stay away and as a single, getting hitched would be harder for her if it wasn't already before. Her family is stained and out there too and her life won't remain the same as it is. I'm certain she knew all these before coming out.

Leave this matter. I'm starting to doubt you and the pastor don't share the same surname with the rate at which you've been defending him since this story broke out. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by benkings(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
wow dis is an interestinq thread
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
slimyem:
And who says Ese has nothing to lose?
Biodun has more to lose certainly but its even easier for him to get back up and continue his life and ministry especially with his oratory and persuasive skills plus his "anointing" that arrests sheeples (which is obvious he is doing already) than it is for her to be forgiven or redeemed for a very long time. His hung up congregation and followers would forget there was even a story in a few weeks from now. For her,everywhere,heads will turn to her ,tongues will wag and mock ,eye will roll, friends will stay away and as a single, getting hitched would be harder for her if it wasn't already before. Her family is stained and out there too and her life won't remain the same as it is. I'm certain she knew all these before coming out.

undecided

This is also the plight of women in Islamic countries, the MAN recovers with his reputation unscathed and the woman is scarred for life.

Thankfully God will judge.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

it seems you are not following this incident. ese has reported to another pastor before going to the media. this pastor has mediated for them. if the pastor is guilty like you are suggesting, he had all the time to have paid her off or keep her silent. ese wasn't satisfied with the way pastor flo carried out the mediating privately and she decided to go public.....

that's my problem with you - you are using odulele's case to predict what happened here. each case should be judged on it's own merits. odulele's case is odulele's case, don't draw parallels with pastor biodun's case. only ese can solve this case - her card was used to offset some of the hotel bills, she should provide her card statement if she means business.

the point is that few people would dare to do what Efe did. Infact some people will contend she had more to loose than the Pastor. So it is very possible that Pastor did not think she would go this far, so Pastor just waved her aside. Besides paying her off the first time is acceptance of guilt and she may be used as blackmail, so Pastor did not want to get involved again.

Odulele's case is different but I think if the story were complete fiction, you do not need a team of advisers to come out with a rebutal. Simply saying I never say this girl in London would surfice. This silence just suggest that the advisers are trying to understand the extent of damage before coming out. So therefore, I think something happened in London.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by stopit: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

you are a stark illiterate....
i should set a trust fund for you so you can get out of your cocoon. when accusations are made, the burden of proof lies with the person accusing the other party. how do you know the pastor is immoral? if you are not an eye witness then you are a lie witness.

you just know this story is real? let's scrap going to court? the government should just hire you to determine which cases are real.

obnoxious charlatans like yourself have no business contributing on a public forum. how can you say for sure ese is telling the truth? seriously, just fall from a high rise building and die.....

you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your education...
with all the trash you wrote u could not get just one like,that shows that no one believed the trash you wrote.Stop defending all these men of God.Even the bible says put not ur trust in man cos man can fail you

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boss13: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Why is this boss of dumbstars so keen on knowing people's occupation? Are you that desperately in need of a job! Okay I will overlook your ill manners and deep ignorance. Send me a pm with your resume! If you had gainful employment, you'd reason better.

I judge people by their position in life. Your occupation can reveal if you are exposed or not. You should be the one sending me your resume.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boss13: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
A man who follows another fellow man for his spiritual upliftment is extremely dumb. @coogar go do a mental checkup on yourself so you can personally evaluate the wrongdoings of your pastor. I only feel for you and the rest of your fellow congregation. The next victim may be your sister or girl friend.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boss13: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

You defend this man as if your life depended on it, are you him or part of this scam ?

wink

He works in the church. Part of the pastoral care unit. He identifies the pastor's victim/prey. Sorry he introduces women to the PCU dept

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by switosman(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
We are not God who see in secret and know the hidden man of the heart. Ese had cast the ist stone, its up to the pastor to deny or accept. More over people should know charisma will take someone some length but character completes the journey. If he actually did those stuff to Ese, after repenting before God He most do a public confession.
Jesus said "the prince of this world comes but he has nothing in me". Devil is d accuser of the brethren. But for a pastor that defies the body of christ, its God and not the devil that will deal with such.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Crixina(f): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Happy birthday to your brother, you can post the scriptures, thank you. And err, the name of the sponge is "Sword of the Spirit", colour is flaming RED, signifying the blood of the risen lamb that cleanses all condemnation and accusations!!!
no wonder some people will never take christians seriously,cos of people like you,even if the said story is true,did your pastor even accept he did it or how will you even tel l that by any means he asked God for forgiveness,did u just jump to conclusion cos he jumped on the pulpit an used ur brain once more
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by oyinmama(f): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
saintiyke: Dr mike Murdock replies thus : RT"@drmikemurdock: #PastorBiodun Is One of The Most Integrity Leaders I Have Known. Attack. Is Proof of Divine Favor #drMM" cc @ogundamisi;

https://mobile.twitter.com/drmikemurdock/status/371567394818256897?p=v.
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by slimyem: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

ese has nothing to lose. she's a woman, if she changes her last name, no one would remember her ever again. she's a nonentity. until this case, how many of us know where she hails from?
Won't you also predict that Ese could also have surgery and change her face since her pictures are all over www since its that simple to change one identity and leave all behind?

this chic has nothing to lose - as far as she's concerned, she wants to ruin a church ministry and pastor biodun's marriage.
Nobody just wakes up one day and cooks up such story without reason. There's cause and effect. You know it!! Whether those reasons are genuine,understandable or just vengeful is a different thing altogether.

i can't leave this matter - women have been lying against men since the biblical days. many men have been locked up for offences they didn't commit. this has to stop now.

lmao @ the bolded.
Who or what's' going to stop it? Humans(men against women and vice versa) have being lying against each other since the beginning of time and so it shall be now and forever. Please rest.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
slimyem:
Won't you also predict that Ese could also have surgery and change her face since her pictures are all over www since its that simple to change one identity and leave all behind?

she only needs to change her name - if you see her at the bus stop tomorrow, i can bet you won't recognise her.

Nobody just wakes up one day and cooks up such story without reason. There's cause and effect. You know it!! Whether those reasons are genuine,understandable or just vengeful is a different thing altogether.

did you read the link i sent to you? how would you describe what that chic did to the school cleaner? didn't she just wake up to cook up lies against him? all because she needed more time to complete her school assignment.

lmao @ the bolded.
Who or what's' going to stop it? Humans(men against women and vice versa) have being lying against each other since the beginning of time and so it shall be now and forever. Please rest.

it will stop with the sheer amount of attacks ese has gotten. if she's genuinely taken advantage of, let her provide her evidence. she claims to be a lawyer - she's a disgrace to that noble profession if she thinks what she wrote can pass as her evidence.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
This Ese girl should produce her credit card statement, that alone is enough to nail the Pastor if true.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by abokine: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2013
[s][/s]
donroxy: The First Day I saw COZA and her members ....... I said ''Hurray,welcome banging gathering'''
And thats so true my brother because the COZA is one place where competetion is open, to be a member is means to have money, coz u need to dress up all fly always and make sure u change your car annually and all that impressing stuffs. COZA is one church where you see young ladies and men associating as if it were to be a compelete socail gathering instead of Godly gathering.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Deschil: 12:13am On Aug 26, 2013
pro01: Such circumlocution is nonsensical, why not address the MAIN allegation squarely? Did you f**k the lady in question, yes or no? Is there a "level of grace" that you claimed you would have taught her, yes or no?

Wetin concern us with these meaningless roundabout tweets, dragging God's name into your debauchery. These filthy bàstards masquerading as pastors are too disgusting for words to describe.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by oyinmama(f): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Nashville:

I agree with everything you said except the fact that she was abused. Efe was used not abused. She was lied to, she was promised a relationship, Pastor's girlfriend, and later she found that all was a lie. She has a right to tell the whole world, but she was not abused. She herself admitted she wasnt. She willingly had consensual sex and probably thought of a relationship with pastor which never materialised. She was used and dumped but never abused.

The bolded are forms of psychological abuse, abuse is not only physical. IF Ese's story is true, the pastor has misused the advantage a position of trust bestowed on him by being both a supposed spiritual leader and an older person to take advantage of an obviously much younger 'spiritual sheep'.

Truth be told.....
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Deschil: 12:38am On Aug 26, 2013
I feel sorry for people like u who will blindly follow a Pastor as against the Bible even as he leads you right into hell!
Omoluyi:

He should reply and say he did it or he did not? He should go to God and ask for forgiveness if he did and that settles it.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 26, 2013
oyinmama:

The bolded are forms of psychological abuse, abuse is not only physical. IF Ese's story is true, the pastor has misused the advantage a position of trust bestowed on him by being both a supposed spiritual leader and an older person to take advantage of an obviously much younger 'spiritual sheep'.

Truth be told.....

Seriously if lying was abuse then we'll all be in jail. If you read Efe's post again you will remember she said she was excited to be in the PCU, as they were the ones closest to Pastor. It was the department to be in and I am sure that was where the thing for each other started.

This was not a misuse of position. I cannot tell you, as your pastor I have a right to sleep with you especially when I am married. And being older has nothing to do with it, Efe is an adult and knew fully well the guy was married. Lets not bring age into it because I am sure if a 50 year old broke guy approached you to be his girlfriend, he will meet a brickwall.

Point is Efe also wanted something. If her story is true, She was lied to - I agree, and it was easy for her to open her legs the first time because she was also looking for something. Please she is not a small girl, even these men know who they try these things with. They pick on girls who they know they can get - i.e girls who have shown some traits and try to explore further. I think Efe wanted a relationship with the pastor which unfortunately she did not get. That does not constitute abuse to me, cos she knew fully well he was married and they both were committing a sin! She herself said she was not abused.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by John1305(m): 2:00am On Aug 26, 2013
Birmingham: Chinekeeee leee! If God were gods of thunder(amadi-oha), I wonder if there would be any living soul in contemporary Churches>
God is even more than 'god of thunder' only that He loves.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by nadine07: 2:17am On Aug 26, 2013
esewalter
August 23, 2013 at 8:31 am

First off, good morning fellow Nigerians, Christians and who ever else is dissing or supporting on this blog. I want to state first and foremost that I never used the term “sexual abuse” in this post. I have never been sexually abused my entire life. However, I have been on about researching abuse generally because I started to realize the reason I had been how I was was because I didn’t have confidence in myself as a human being and I struggled with self esteem for as long as I can remember. Abuse is not only sexual and what I refer to here is not sexual abuse but psychological (mental and emotional), manipulation and control. These are forms of abuse and this is what I was referring to.
When I joined COZA, I didn’t know my left from my right. I was finding my way and naturally I was drawn to the word and the fact that I thought this was the one church that would help me grow. As for my then pastor Biodun, I really did see him as a god. I knew nothing about God for myself and I wasn’t reading the bible. I felt he was the one that would help me understand and grow. At the time, I had been attending church for less than three years. I will not deny the fact that I lived my life as I pleased all the while I was in University and even afterwards but like every human being knows, there comes a time when you decide to get it together.
Secondly, I am not hurting or broken anymore. The times I mentioned those in the blog, I was talking about what was happening to me at the time. By God’s grace I crawled out of the self-destructive hole I had entered. This experience drove me to dig deeper and understand grace for myself. Not only that, it made me understand how wrong it is to fear ‘men of God’ and even treat them as God. And I dare say, if I didn’t have this experience, I wouldn’t understand what it means to have a relationship with God.
I have asked God for forgiveness, I hold no grudge against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo or anyone displaying ignorance here or elsewhere. I did what I knew to do as it regards meeting church elders. Not just pastor Flo but others and it seemed no one could talk to Pastor Biodun. As for those saying people will loose their faith, I think that would turn out for their good eventually because when you loose your faith because of man,you would then be able to seek God for yourself and find truth. After all, the bible states that He wishes that ALL men come to the knowledge of truth.
Yes we were both guilty,I have not excused myself from the role I played. I was guilty as sin, however, I have come to know better. If you know anything about low self esteem, you would understand why it went on for as long as it did. Looking back, I think I expected him to know better than me but I know better now. That being said, the whole affair ended because I put my foot down. He made all sorts of propositions to me when I returned to Nigeria but I was looking to heal and move forward.
My aim with this blog is to show other ladies who suffered same fate at his hands both in Illorin and Abuja (some of whom have emailed me but are still trapped in guilt and shame to speak up) that there is nothing to be ashamed of. The clout he has over people can cause them to do thoughtless things but in the end, it’s all out there and I am at peace with myself and with God.
For those calling me a liar, please ask Pastors Biodun Fatoyinbo and Flo if I have lied. I rest my case!!!

For many people who have said that Ese was not abused, we did a little research on the subject of abuse and found this interesting article —> {Soul Stealing} It is insightful

A lot of young people flocked to the church Common Wealth of Zion Assembly {COZA} this morning to see if they would get first hand information on the subject

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by biolabee(m): 2:29am On Aug 26, 2013
Remembered that line again

New level of grace

Resonates like "omoge wa gba control" grin

But on a serious note

The church is on a major assualt program

Immorality

Money grubbing shepherds

Sexxual perversions

Will the church survive in anoda 25 years
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by John1305(m): 2:42am On Aug 26, 2013
As much as things are seeming to be true with the ese story, please and please, let's not be too quick to judge issues with men of God, I've never seen where such is done yielding pleasant outcomes on the judge. God is not blind, he knows this story more than even ese has tried to open to the world.

It might surprise many to know that, even this issue and our judgmental attitude towards it might land some in hell.

Two wrongs never make a right, to those of us Christians, who have followed the party of condemning, (which is rather human). Search deep down your hearts, have you prayed about this issue in anyway?

Above all things I have ever learned from the Holy Spirit and ever willing to is submission even in judgment.

People are condemned even by their own mouth, I admonish us all, even if this whole thing were true, how much different are you, how far have YOU gone putting the flesh under, he that can control his tongue remember, such is he that is perfect in controlling our body. So thrive on and try, even as you try to CORRECT the WRONG of a fellow, not to get meddled up in the very same thing.

NOW TO THE UNSAVED
Perhaps you are also very very displeased over this whole issue, worse still by the apparent circumlocution and seeming devy, I adjure you by God whom I know loves you, not to be hardened in the deceitfulness of sin that you are presently deep in, for tis for even greater and worse atrocities that Jesus died, and perhaps you've judged and concluded 'this one is surely going to hell' , forgive me to tell you that even sins like this can still be forgiven by God.
That's how much the blood of Jesus cost and even more.

Same goes for your sins in the past and even now, you might have wondered if that also can be forgiven, or rather gave up on the mercy of God to bear your grievances and malicious inequities.

JESUS STILL SAYS 'COME YE WHO ARE HEAVY LADEN' despite the weight, his LOVE can bear it and give you REST and PEACE with the FATHER.

TO ALL
I can only imagine, but to confess, I can't preclude God, he shows compassion to whom he will, and in Jesus all find that flaming Love of the Father.

Sometimes I wish for the greatest harm to befall might enemies (human), but tomorrow I learn such a person is now saved, and pleads for forgiveness from me. I get so confused..' If I don't forgive, I'll be damned, and yet he/she has already found peace with God, whether I liked it or not'.

I fear God, and indeed... Its where wisdom starts. He ties and he loosens, he commends and he alone can condemn. For what shall it profit me in all, if I condemn a man and God commends him, or I commend him and God condemns him, nothing but condemnation itself shall I have gotten my self in all.

Thanks.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by digospel2: 3:57am On Aug 26, 2013
Pastor Biodun should humble himself and explain to the world what exactly is his position in the accusation like Bishop Wale Oke did
Proverb 28:13 "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but who so confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy"

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.