Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja (34353 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by engrflames: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
If he likes, let him go n learn how 2 drive okada or trailer again, wetin concern agbero wit ova load!
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by pri3stess(f): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na wa for Naija o, so this man is still the gov? after being absent for so long. The present state of the country makes me sick.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Gamji007: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!
Who told you he is incapacitated? Do you know what the constitution says about declaring some incapacitated?
I have bad news for you. Danbaba Suntai remains the Governor of Taraba state. He is back to resume work.
The legislators did the right thing in the constitution by placing his deputy in acting capacity 21 days after he left office, which the national assembly fail to do during Yaradua Saga even after 2 months.

Now that suntai is back, all he needs to do is to right the state assembly informing them that he is back.
Bien Venu my Governor!
Haters go and hug transformer.

something tells me your brain is "INCAPACITATED".

Haba Oga!

17 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by omiobo: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hmmmm.m
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by tomzman: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thank God he is back. I don't think he is ready to contiue as governor. Well, I pray he fully recovers.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Eca4: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
I don't know why they ar always lookn 4 dis power,evn wen it is obvious dat u can not perform.4 God sake dis guy should go and complet his treatmnt abroad b/4 comn bck 4 politcal post.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by bokohalal(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Did he pilot the plane from the United States?. I hear say im be pilot with license from one Nigerian piloting school.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by majalisa(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
sagytarius™:

With reference to the bolded...
Catarrh dey your eye?
cant you see he is practically being helped down the railings?
KMT.
check out d first pix,he looks as if he is in a trance..he looks lyk an IMBE..bro this dude aint mentaly fit..not Ryt now...hope he gets well enough
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by babsomotde(m): 1:05am On Aug 26, 2013
Welcome back to Nigeria. Get to work, Oga. After 10 months, you really relax and massage your body wella. Welldone. Oya, back to work before...

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Vansnickers: 1:15am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!
Who told you he is incapacitated? Do you know what the constitution says about declaring some incapacitated?
I have bad news for you. Danbaba Suntai remains the Governor of Taraba state. He is back to resume work.
The legislators did the right thing in the constitution by placing his deputy in acting capacity 21 days after he left office, which the national assembly fail to do during Yaradua Saga even after 2 months.

Now that suntai is back, all he needs to do is to right the state assembly informing them that he is back.
Bien Venu my Governor!

This is absolute Insanity! The Logical thing to do in this case is to swear-in the Deputy as the Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by usecondom(m): 1:48am On Aug 26, 2013
This guy need to resign and take care of his family.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by biafranqueen: 1:52am On Aug 26, 2013
When will these leaders get it? If you had working hospitals in Nigeria, he may not have become so damaged! flying to abroad does not always mean you will make it, or come back in one piece. e. Instead of buying jets upgrade the national hospitals. For one year he has spent most of the looted stolen money in the western hospitals. In Nigeria it would have been free and paid for by the government of Nigeria. Don't they get it building hospitals in Nigeria only helps the masses but the leaders and their loved ones.

These cults you join that pledges you to not take care of your people in exchange for wealth and power, is coming back to haunt you. How long can you keep neglecting your family and country for money and power? None of you are living in happiness, but in fear and regret, just for money. What good is money with no peace nd happiness?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by cold(m): 2:07am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!

Bien Venu my Governor!
Does idiocy run in your family,or are you just a special case? We wish Suntai would be in a better frame of mind but Isn't it obvious that the man in the pic is incapable of running his own home let alone a state? You could be his close aide for all i care,the truth is your governor has become a vegetable & should simply throw in the towel. It's over bro,stop spewing fuckery!

7 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by wade4500: 2:18am On Aug 26, 2013
whoever took these pictures dey vex...he make sure say he get him face well well.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Dis one is strong,......e le yii gidi gann
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by lafuria1(m): 2:37am On Aug 26, 2013
i believe the man would love to resign but his wife and close friends out of selfishness wont want that. They are lucky the deputy governor is not the stubborn type who has little interest in becoming the governor that soon. it is the people of taraba state that will be affected the most.

i learnt the governor plans to take an official leave for 3 months, the plan is to keep him in power for as long as possible.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by ola4re(m): 2:41am On Aug 26, 2013
eyyaaa ur excelency pele kaaabo dont com de act like gej nw
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by tellwisdom: 2:52am On Aug 26, 2013
Looking like he missed his way undecided
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Saib4Jesus: 2:58am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

Go sit down abeg! Do you know where I am at the moment? Anyway, no need to tell you.
But I assure you he is in good condition to rule Taraba state. All you are saying is false.

Better take it.

Are you saying there are no better and more capable persons in Taraba?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 26, 2013
I hope he will not forget his scripts cos he looks like he doesn't know where he is now or what he is doing. I'm sure they are pulling his strings reminds me of the mandarin in iron man 3 looks like forced acting. I hope he remembers his signature.. Time to call it quits
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by musiwa1f: 3:47am On Aug 26, 2013
he is going to be ok. it will take nearly one year for his legs to heal.

i hope is get well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by SANdos: 3:48am On Aug 26, 2013
Gabrielle Giffords.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by jadakiss213(m): 3:49am On Aug 26, 2013
Dambaba ya zo...Alhamdulilahi..Money has tried its best..That said,why wld u value power much more than ur Life?? Same life u almost lost .can't he just step aside and take care of himself?

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by musiwa1f: 3:52am On Aug 26, 2013
you want to know my stand on national carrier. no national carrier because of air danger. there have been less crash , since the private companies took over compare when the govt did. funding of private should be what govt should be involve and part ownership.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by funshint(m): 3:56am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!

Bien Venu my Governor!
U̶̲̥̅̊ don't know wat U̶̲̥̅̊'re saying; wat I'm seeing can only resume in his bedroom or at most on a rocking chair in his sitting room. Its time to invoke Section 189 of the Nigerian constitution. With what I saw on channels Suntai is obviously permanently incapacitated and I doubt if he recognizes anybody or can string any complete sensible sentence together. They should pls let him rest. He obviously can't resume his post again; May God heal him permanently. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Korad26: 4:07am On Aug 26, 2013
Welcome back to naija, where there is power failure, no security, no good road . I which him quick recovry, bt for hw long they continue to support him , even wen goin to d toilet ?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 26, 2013
dvdon: This guy looks confused like his hearing "Your excellency u r welcome to ur state and your ppl all miss u" and his like "what is dis guy saying, where r my, what socerers are all this ppl, what the hell is Taraba?"

My tot is that he is gonna be a Monumentry governor.

Thanks for the laughter - lol
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by phayvoursky(m): 4:48am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

Go sit down abeg! Do you know where I am at the moment? Anyway, no need to tell you.
But I assure you he is in good condition to rule Taraba state. All you are saying is false.

Better take it.

YES I KNW WHR U R. WAITIN FOR SHEKAU TO BRING FOOD.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by kheart(m): 4:54am On Aug 26, 2013
Hmmm black man and power.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by phayvoursky(m): 4:56am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!

Bien Venu my Governor!

U SHOULD B COMMENTING FROM YABA LEFT. COS U R VISUALLY INCAPACITATED TO SEE DAT THE MAN ASKING "IS THIS NIGERIA"?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by kay2000(m): 5:00am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001 is indeed a crazy headless chicken. Get a life dude. We know you are a close friend of the Governor's family, better still, a would be inlaw, sorry to inform you that your father inlaw to be is indeed incapacitated and can not act in the capacity of the Governor even if given a 2 years recovery period. You really don't know what it means to be brain damaged. That man can not comprehend his immediate environment let alone presides over the affairs of the state. Something is definitely wrong with Nigeria Politicians. I wish him quick recovery though.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Horlawoomey(m): 5:17am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!

Bien Venu my Governor!

what are you saying, a person that was supported on the waist while making a whole lot of effort just to wave in slow motion should become the governor of a state ? . . . . Well I don't even see what the healthy ones are doing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Suspends Modibbo Kawu On ICPC's Recommendation / President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders / What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.