Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja (34355 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by victorazy(m): 5:24am On Aug 26, 2013
hardywaltz: Looks like his confused:
He may be asking is this hell? (Considering he is going from America) grin

Ur just an iidiot! Have u been to hell b4 to be compared with my Nigeria. Where I am is like paradise here in same Nigeria.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Jydebauer: 5:36am On Aug 26, 2013
Next stop; T. B. Joshua.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Tloc(m): 5:41am On Aug 26, 2013
biafranqueen: When will these leaders get it? If you had working hospitals in Nigeria, he may not have become so damaged! flying to abroad does not always mean you will make it, or come back in one piece. e. Instead of buying jets upgrade the national hospitals. For one year he has spent most of the looted stolen money in the western hospitals. In Nigeria it would have been free and paid for by the government of Nigeria. Don't they get it building hospitals in Nigeria only helps the masses but the leaders and their loved ones.

These cults you join that pledges you to not take care of your people in exchange for wealth and power, is coming back to haunt you. How long can you keep neglecting your family and country for money and power? None of you are living in happiness, but in fear and regret, just for money. What good is money with no peace nd happiness?
Babe, u nailed it. I awed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by ay0201(m): 5:42am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

Go sit down abeg! Do you know where I am at the moment? Anyway, no need to tell you.
But I assure you he is in good condition to rule Taraba state. All you are saying is false.

Better take it.
No need for this arguement. Let's wait for our dear governor to address the state. Hope we would not wait till Melvin wins BBA the craze.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Caseless: 5:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

Go sit down abeg! Do you know where I am at the moment? Anyway, no need to tell you.
But I assure you he is in good condition to rule Taraba state. All you are saying is false.

Better take it.
wake up,bigot! U ar living in denial. I wonder what they teach where u live.
Go kiss lion...cos suntai days appear over as govnor of taraba state.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by drawclose: 5:52am On Aug 26, 2013
Take it or leave it,the Governor I saw in that picture look like someone that has whose memory is damage .

Our politicians and power; no stepping down in their dictionary .Pictures don't lie, the Governor memory is damage , let him step down and invite God to give him a total healing package.

@ all even though there is a disconnect between we our leaders, the Governor sincerely
Needs our prayers. However, he needs to step down.

May God give him a total healing package in Jesus name.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Caseless: 5:54am On Aug 26, 2013
Tloc:
Babe, u nailed it. I awed.
biafranqueen,u can hug me for that sumtuous post..

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 26, 2013
Who will save taraba state?

Is it not clear this man is gone?

When chime returned from his shameless sojourn, he immediatley gave a press interview

why else would they charter a plane (a gulfstream) if not to hide suntai from gawking passengers.

That brit was right. This story has played out three times in nigeria. Incapacitated chief exec goes awol and the state runs on autopilot
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Manred0(m): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!
Who told you he is incapacitated? Do you know what the constitution says about declaring some incapacitated?
I have bad news for you. Danbaba Suntai remains the Governor of Taraba state. He is back to resume work.
The legislators did the right thing in the constitution by placing his deputy in acting capacity 21 days after he left office, which the national assembly fail to do during Yaradua Saga even after 2 months.

Now that suntai is back, all he needs to do is to right the state assembly informing them that he is back.
Bien Venu my Governor!
Haters go and hug transformer.
. Guy are u blind or ur sense of reasoning has been clouded by sentiment,can't u see the man looks confused when coming down the plane stairs.Doctors said the man is brain damaged or do u want the state to be governed by a lunatic. Smh for Naija and their illigal way of doing thing.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Manred0(m): 6:20am On Aug 26, 2013
tomzman: Thank God he is back. I don't think he is ready to contiue as governor. Well, I pray he fully recovers.
The man is brain damaged only miracle would see this man through.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by gem70: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2013
The
first few hours of traumatic brain injury determines the final out
come. Once the brain is damaged nothing can restore it back. Not even
the best of centres in the world.. Effective trauma care should be
available within minutes.... not 6 hours flight away.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Vicksal: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2013
Can he still govern?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by biafranqueen: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2013
kay2000: Pk001 is indeed a crazy headless chicken. Get a life dude. We know you are a close friend of the Governor's family, better still, a would be inlaw, sorry to inform you that your father inlaw to be is indeed incapacitated and can not act in the capacity of the Governor even if given a 2 years recovery period. You really don't know what it means to be brain damaged. That man can not comprehend his immediate environment let alone presides over the affairs of the state. Something is definitely wrong with Nigeria Politicians. I wish him quick recovery though.
to me all Nigeian leaders are brain dead lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by biafranqueen: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2013
Man red_0: . Guy are u blind or ur sense of reasoning has been clouded by sentiment,can't u see the man looks confused when coming down the plane stairs.Doctors said the man is brain damaged or do u want the state to be governed by a lunatic. Smh for Naija and their illigal way of doing thing.
what is the difference between him and all the others has not the power they pledged too to gain that position made all our leaders brain dead
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by biafranqueen: 6:45am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: biafranqueen,u can hug me for that sumtuous post..
how bout a kiss
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 26, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Billygee2u: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2013
seanet02:
Somebody cannot walk and even talk and you are here spewing utter trash..
Abeg go and sit down

Pk001:

^^^So being helped down the railings means he is incapacitated ? I pity you

What should I call you?

Pk001,what is the meaning of incapacitated?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Shekson(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2013
Horlawoomey:

. . . . Well I don't even see what the healthy ones are doing.

Lollz. I seem to agree. Wat hav D̶̲̥̅̊ fully fit ones done?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by zoopepe(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2013
Nigerians and power. Why are they punishing this guy cos of what they want to eat? This democracy is nonsense.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by norigams(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2013
emiye: Why is he looking bewildered?
to tell u say d guy na psycho
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Reference(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!
Who told you he is incapacitated? Do you know what the constitution says about declaring some incapacitated?
I have bad news for you. Danbaba Suntai remains the Governor of Taraba state. He is back to resume work.
The legislators did the right thing in the constitution by placing his deputy in acting capacity 21 days after he left office, which the national assembly fail to do during Yaradua Saga even after 2 months.

Now that suntai is back, all he needs to do is to right the state assembly informing them that he is back.
Bien Venu my Governor!

Another reason why this country CAN NOT move forward. If you realise what it takes physically and mentally to administer such an important office you will not speak like this. What you are indirectly saying is that this is the best the people of Taraba have to offer and have going for them. I honestly think not. Please reconsider very carefully.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Caseless: 7:09am On Aug 26, 2013
biafranqueen: how bout a kiss
yes...yes..yes..biafranqueen...kiss me.
*relocate to romance section*

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by observer2020(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Get Well soon my able governor,but if the seat will take ur head,kindly resign wit honor. May the Lord be wit u.

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Billygee2u: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!

Bien Venu my Governor!

Dear brother PK001,please,and please again,what is the meaning of 'INCAPACITATED'?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by fyneboi79(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!

Bien Venu my Governor!
You are simply a buf0000n!! How on earth can't you see that dis man isn't alrightyou need τ̲̅ȍ hug a high tension wire.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by generalJumong1(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2013
Let see PK001 if he himself is not brain damage because somebody without brain damage will nt be arguing this kind of thing

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Jimmywest(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2013
From ♏γ̲̣̣̥ own point of view, I don't think this man is capable of ruling his family not †̥ talk of a̶̲̥̅ whole state.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2013
No matter how where he's coming from was good and no matter how home is bad, the breeze of his homeland will even make him get better, there are sum happiness within him that he's back home and dat happiness is the best medicine
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by stexsy(m): 7:38am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!

Bien Venu my Governor!
r u blind? Cant u c dat he cant walk on his own? I watch it on AIT n it clearly showed dat he cant do anything just smiling anyhow...dat man is incapicitated, tell d truth for once

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2013
They didn't repair their own country. The hospitals here cannot treat him because you cannot compare people who where thought practicals in their courses with anytype of equipment to people who their lecturers dosn't come to class or when they do come they just tell stories, as a result, the students graduate with nothing in their head. Then they go in heard search for job, inwhich only few get the job that may sometimes does'nt relate to the pre-name of the studied course in university. Now leading to incompitent graduates produced by universities in Nigeria. Now, these people go into work without them having the slightest idea of what their position does and holds. These crabed brain buzzards called government, who knew how they have spoiled their country, make their children school abroad and they continue their uncultured light fingerness, "both they and our dapper boy, mr president, who is so dumb headed". Now making their country people go into poverty, and as a result when the when they struggle into being on top, then they too, start their corruption. So tell me why that governor cannot treat himself in the hospitals the produced full of incompitent people, probably because he knew by doing that he will kill himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.