Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja (34354 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by PastorOla1: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2013
TO GOD BE THE GLORY, I REJOICE WITH YOU. MR. SUNTAI.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2013
I am suprise from u gays comment. Some are even praising God he is a back nd nw what are u going to again from that? He is a governor,he can't be proud of one hospital atleast were such surgery can be carry out in his State or Nigerian. As a matter of facts am nt happy he is back.Let take for instants it happen b/w me and u,who is going to pay our bills to fly to Germany or America? The hospital he went to is build by a Politician like him,so stop being happy for him.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by algoni: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2013
''SHEKAU IS DEAD AND BURIED''- Said The Captured Member by civillian JTF Below is a transcript of part of the interview which was conducted in Hausa language reads: -Vigilante: You have been arrested now, where are your colleagues? Suspects: They have gone to war -Where? They have gone to the villages -Have you participated in the killing of anyone? Yes -With whom did you go and kill your targets? With Bana Kadai and Ari Kadai -How did you join the Boko Haram? I was in front of my shop and they came and called me. They handed me a gun and said I should hold it for them. They threatened that if I did not obey their orders, they will kill me. I was therefore compelled to take the gun. We went to the main road and killed one Tajo. They showed me a loop and directed that I should escape. We went somewhere and they gave me money. -How much did they give you? N1, 500. They then collected the gun and I went home. Later, soldiers came but I escaped. -What happened after you escaped? I went to my shop the next day but the guys came and called me again…I went and told my mother and she warned me not to join the insurgents. In order to convince her, I swore that I will not join the Boko Haram movement. However, one of the guys warned me that I must join them or else I would be killed. We therefore went for training. -What kind of training…shooting training? No, just exercise, I was watching them. Did you ever flee from Maiduguri when -people were being killed? No, I have never left the town. I am always with the gunmen. -Can you give the names of some of the people killed in your presence? Baari kana and Abbari na Ba Bulama. Are you the one who killed them? No, I only held the gun. -Who killed Wawu? I only held the gun. -Who killed him? Baba Goni Bandam. -Where is Baba Goni Bandam now? He has been killed. -What about Juju, who killed him? No, I don’t know who killed him. -Who killed Ba Bulama? It was Baba Ari Kala who killed him. -Can you show us where you keep your guns? In the house of Baba Adama and the house of Ari Gidam and in the ceiling of the nearby mosque…in fact, the guns have been taken away from all the houses where they used to be kept. -Who is slaughtering people? Sani Kan Kuliya and Sani Gurgu. These are the only people that I know are slaughtering people. -How many people have they slaughtered? They killed many people. -Do you know other people in Sabon Layi? No, I don’t. -Where is Bamusa? He has fled. -In the list of your members, how many are still alive? There is Kulluma, Abbagana, Madu Ali, Yahaya, Alaramma, Ari Kara, Kaka Ali … -Do you have their pictures? No, I don’t -Where can we locate them? I don’t know, some are in Bama, some in Lagos. -Did your father not warn you against joining the Boko Haram? My father is dead. -What about your mother? She warned me but I had no option, if I didn’t join them, they would kill me. -How do you slaughter people? The victims are normally held by at least four people…but I only watch -Now, if two people kill somebody, how much do they get? N5,000 for the two of them to share. If they are three, they get like N7,000 to share -Who is paying you? Kulloma -Who is giving Kulloma money? He gets the money from Black -Who is giving Black? Yusuf, the brother kakale who was arrested during the fighting in Bama. -And who is giving Yusuf money? He collects money directly from Shekau -Is he the one who told you that he gets money from Shekau? Yes -You just take orders to kill people? People are killed when they provoke the Boko Haram -Like what? I cannot tell you. -Where is Shekau? He died in Marte -Have you seen his dead body? Ari Kadai showed me the video of the funeral. He (Ari kadai) participated in the funeral. -He told you that Shekau was shot in Marte? Yes -When? When they closed the road and seized GSM services in Kirenowa (Between 14 and 16th May). -Ari Kadai showed you the video? Yes. -Who is paying Ari Kadai? He is with Kulloma and co. -So, Yusuf is in charge of Gwange area? Yes -What about Baba Adama? He is the Amir of Layin Kasuwan Dare -What about Layin Kwalta? Baari Bandam -What about Layin Borehole? Abba Gana -Layin Gawo? Kulloma is the one -What about Layin Jahannama? Baba Ali -Did you ever swear with the Qur’an? No -Why? Because I was never arrested…it is today that I was arrested. -Who are the insurgents that killed people in Baga? Yusuf and others -What about Kunduga? I don’t know grin ''SHEKAU IS DEAD AND BURIED''- Said The Captured Member by civillian JTF Below is a transcript of part of the interview which was conducted in Hausa language reads: -Vigilante: You have been arrested now, where are your colleagues? Suspects: They have gone to war -Where? They have gone to the villages -Have you participated in the killing of anyone? Yes -With whom did you go and kill your targets? With Bana Kadai and Ari Kadai -How did you join the Boko Haram? I was in front of my shop and they came and called me. They handed me a gun and said I should hold it for them. They threatened that if I did not obey their orders, they will kill me. I was therefore compelled to take the gun. We went to the main road and killed one Tajo. They showed me a loop and directed that I should escape. We went somewhere and they gave me money. -How much did they give you? N1, 500. They then collected the gun and I went home. Later, soldiers came but I escaped. -What happened after you escaped? I went to my shop the next day but the guys came and called me again…I went and told my mother and she warned me not to join the insurgents. In order to convince her, I swore that I will not join the Boko Haram movement. However, one of the guys warned me that I must join them or else I would be killed. We therefore went for training. -What kind of training…shooting training? No, just exercise, I was watching them. Did you ever flee from Maiduguri when -people were being killed? No, I have never left the town. I am always with the gunmen. -Can you give the names of some of the people killed in your presence? Baari kana and Abbari na Ba Bulama. Are you the one who killed them? No, I only held the gun. -Who killed Wawu? I only held the gun. -Who killed him? Baba Goni Bandam. -Where is Baba Goni Bandam now? He has been killed. -What about Juju, who killed him? No, I don’t know who killed him. -Who killed Ba Bulama? It was Baba Ari Kala who killed him. -Can you show us where you keep your guns? In the house of Baba Adama and the house of Ari Gidam and in the ceiling of the nearby mosque…in fact, the guns have been taken away from all the houses where they used to be kept. -Who is slaughtering people? Sani Kan Kuliya and Sani Gurgu. These are the only people that I know are slaughtering people. -How many people have they slaughtered? They killed many people. -Do you know other people in Sabon Layi? No, I don’t. -Where is Bamusa? He has fled. -In the list of your members, how many are still alive? There is Kulluma, Abbagana, Madu Ali, Yahaya, Alaramma, Ari Kara, Kaka Ali … -Do you have their pictures? No, I don’t -Where can we locate them? I don’t know, some are in Bama, some in Lagos. -Did your father not warn you against joining the Boko Haram? My father is dead. -What about your mother? She warned me but I had no option, if I didn’t join them, they would kill me. -How do you slaughter people? The victims are normally held by at least four people…but I only watch -Now, if two people kill somebody, how much do they get? N5,000 for the two of them to share. If they are three, they get like N7,000 to share -Who is paying you? Kulloma -Who is giving Kulloma money? He gets the money from Black -Who is giving Black? Yusuf, the brother kakale who was arrested during the fighting in Bama. -And who is giving Yusuf money? He collects money directly from Shekau -Is he the one who told you that he gets money from Shekau? Yes -You just take orders to kill people? People are killed when they provoke the Boko Haram -Like what? I cannot tell you. -Where is Shekau? He died in Marte -Have you seen his dead body? Ari Kadai showed me the video of the funeral. He (Ari kadai) participated in the funeral. -He told you that Shekau was shot in Marte? Yes -When? When they closed the road and seized GSM services in Kirenowa (Between 14 and 16th May). -Ari Kadai showed you the video? Yes. -Who is paying Ari Kadai? He is with Kulloma and co. -So, Yusuf is in charge of Gwange area? Yes -What about Baba Adama? He is the Amir of Layin Kasuwan Dare -What about Layin Kwalta? Baari Bandam -What about Layin Borehole? Abba Gana -Layin Gawo? Kulloma is the one -What about Layin Jahannama? Baba Ali -Did you ever swear with the Qur’an? No -Why? Because I was never arrested…it is today that I was arrested. -Who are the insurgents that killed people in Baga? Yusuf and others -What about Kunduga? I don’t know

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Lunar2010: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2013
usecondom: This guy need to resign and take care of his family.

u say?? abi he shd resign and let his family take care of him. These 'aides' are just moving him about like a puppet. They want to continue to chop. They she let de man be jare...
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2013
Chei is he being real?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by great063(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2013
I thank God for sparing his life.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by victorD3: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2013
I read he was brain damaged. Can that be likened to badness? because he looks like a dressed up insane person.

No hard feelings
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by zeennurei(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2013
OMG look at his face, this man is seriously abnormal
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by eightsin(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2013
Its quite unfortunate...get well soon
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by stevSKY(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

^^^So being helped down the railings means he is incapacitated ? I pity you

What should I call you?
wat shld we all call Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ rather..... Cos ii dnt tink Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ r owk mr. Pk001
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by ElCaballa(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=Pk001]

I hate bigots like you!
Who told you he is incapacitated? Do you know what the constitution says about declaring some incapacitated?
I have bad news for you. Danbaba Suntai remains the Governor of Taraba state. He is back to resume work.
The legislators did the right thing in the constitution by placing his deputy in acting capacity 21 days after he left office, which the national assembly fail to do during Yaradua Saga even after 2 months.

Now that suntai is back, all he needs to do is to right the state assembly informing them that he is back.
Bien Venu my Governor!
Haters go and hug transformer.[/quote
if you say that a man who has been out of office for more than 6 months because he is sick is not incapacitated,you are mentally incapacitated.You are one of the reasons why this country will always remain a dungeon.Why not lend Suntai your brain cuz i have seen that its useless to you.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by goodtalk(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

Go sit down abeg! Do you know where I am at the moment? Anyway, no need to tell you.
But I assure you he is in good condition to rule Taraba state. All you are saying is false.

Better take it.
Hmmmmmmmmm na wha o! U mean even with suntai in this vegetative state some people like Pk001 can still say he is in a good condition to rule Taraba state? Then Taraba state is in trouble having to be ruled by a brain dead man! He could not wave at t'he people, he could not walk down t'he short stairs of t'he private jet so if it was t'he long steeps of a passenger plane watin he for do? He could not sit by himself, if u look closely they had to sit very closely to him on both side so he would not slum sideways. Na wha for Nigeria o! cry The contry is drifting! God pls steady t'he ship of our dear nation!

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by bknight: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2013
To erase all doubts, a politician will wave to ppl who came to receive him. Walk freely without clinging to d railings and aides all about him ready to catch him if he falls.
He is expected to hv given a short speech to thank nigerians for their prayers and support &to allay all fears/doubts. Walk unaided and all smiles!

They have only improved on d craft of sneaking in incapacitated ppl. At least, he wasn't sneaked in d dead of d night wit no media etc undecided
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by ElCaballa(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2013
Nigeria play politics with everything.Suntai is still sick.what is actually wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by 4reigningqueen: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!
Who told you he is incapacitated? Do you know what the constitution says about declaring some incapacitated?
I have bad news for you. Danbaba Suntai remains the Governor of Taraba state. He is back to resume work.
The legislators did the right thing in the constitution by placing his deputy in acting capacity 21 days after he left office, which the national assembly fail to do during Yaradua Saga even after 2 months.

Now that suntai is back, all he needs to do is to right the state assembly informing them that he is back.
Bien Venu my Governor!
Haters go and hug transformer.

Ode!
Se iwo ori bo se n wo ni?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by idris4r83(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2013
musiwa1f: you want to know my stand on national carrier. no national carrier because of air danger. there have been less crash , since the private companies took over compare when the govt did. funding of private should be what govt should be involve and part ownership.
what is this one saying? Stay of drugs pls.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by olajide8(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2013
Inna - vegetable nai - *daniska, politicians- jerry, aboki -gana*
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2013
Not many can survive plane crash, we need to be thankful. Its also noteworthy that he might be suffering Amnesia due to head injuries. I do hope he can be restored.

Regarding politics, it is the business of Tarabans not mine. FULLSTOP!
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by abyun: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2013
It's left for the people of Taraba state. If this man is not able to lead them and is left to be in power they should know their resources will go into the hands of the looters and they will have no one to hold responsible. The earlier they do the right thing the better.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by emiye(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Not many can survive plane crash, we need to be thankful. Its also noteworthy that he might be suffering Amnesia due to head injuries. I do hope he can be restored.

Regarding politics, it is the business of Tarabans not mine. FULLSTOP!
If Taraba was controlled by APC governor, would you have said the same thing?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by wasak(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2013
usecondom: This guy need to resign and take care of his family.
or his family should take care of him?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2013
I'm moved to tears! I empathise with this man because he is definitely not looking OK phisically and psychologically cry cry cry
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by kenzspunpy(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2013
Sec5: In as much as I express my heart felt pity for his excellency,I won't fail to ask that his deputy now in acting capacity be sworn in as the governor as enshrined in the nigerian constitution.It is clear that he is incapacitated and cannot perform his statutory responsibilty in his present condition.

It is so unfortunate that we don’t learn in this
country. This man is clearly uncoordinated and in a near-vegetative state. Obviously, those benefiting from him remaining the Governor are behind this, and will stop at nothing to make him remain the Governor of Taraba State, just like what we had during the late President Yar'Adua. Turai and co played us Part 1. Madam Hauwa is playing us part 2.
Happy watching!
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by meetmuyiwa(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2013
I heard this morning that there is a strong move by his state assembly to declare him incapacitated and impeach him. That is why they had to rush him down here. he should still be resting by now. I pray his case wont end up like Y'aradua
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by amakenny: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!

Bien Venu my Governor!
Haters go and hug transformer.
From your tone, even if Suntai is now in a vegetarian state, incapacitated, you cannot allow his deputy be sworn in as governor.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Asabeq(f): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2013
Yes he is smiley thou we are concerned about his health condition and would want him to resign and attend to his health...
But the problem is with the way some muslims are taking it in the state,if Umar was a christian would they have bothered or will they chase him out and impose a muslim governor??
Taraba state has 73 languages,thou some are goin into extinction because of the strong presence of hausa and fulfude... and there are both christians and muslims,,,hence the confusion...
God help us.
Get well soon sir!

Dis Guy: is he still governor?

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Asabeq(f): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2013
This is not yoruba and Igbo so mind ur business! Nbilim!
4reigningqueen:

Ode!
Se iwo ori bo se n wo ni?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2013
emiye:
If Taraba was controlled by APC governor, would you have said the same thing?

No
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Asabeq(f): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2013
You and the people liking your post should go home and tell your fathers RIP! Yoruba fooooools!

Yungwizzzy: RIP
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by ugoezeik(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

^^^So being helped down the railings means he is incapacitated ? I pity you

What should I call you?
my frnd shut ur dirty mount up! U̶̲̥̅̊ r jux a fool! Can't U̶̲̥̅̊ c dat d man can't work well? Maybe he is ur Inlaw n as soon as he is impeache ur goodies won't be flowing again. Mtchewwwww
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Asabeq(f): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2013
You made a good point but plesae he is not a culist! The cultist are in the East and West!and you know them.

biafranqueen: When will these leaders get it? If you had working hospitals in Nigeria, he may not have become so damaged! flying to abroad does not always mean you will make it, or come back in one piece. e. Instead of buying jets upgrade the national hospitals. For one year he has spent most of the looted stolen money in the western hospitals. In Nigeria it would have been free and paid for by the government of Nigeria. Don't they get it building hospitals in Nigeria only helps the masses but the leaders and their loved ones.

These cults you join that pledges you to not take care of your people in exchange for wealth and power, is coming back to haunt you. How long can you keep neglecting your family and country for money and power? None of you are living in happiness, but in fear and regret, just for money. What good is money with no peace nd happiness?

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Asabeq(f): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2013
undecided dry joke!

phayvoursky:

YES I KNW WHR U R. WAITIN FOR SHEKAU TO BRING FOOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun / Kemi Olunloyo Wears #RevolutionNow Beret (Photos) / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.