Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja (34357 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by jhidey08(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2013
Sec5: In as much as I express my heart felt pity for his excellency,I won't fail to ask that his deputy now in acting capacity be sworn in as the governor as enshrined in the nigerian constitution.It is clear that he is incapacitated and cannot perform his statutory responsibilty in his present condition.
av u forgotten dis man?? Franklin D. Roosevelt. (he ws a one time elected american president). He ruled united states on a wheelchair. If God wants him 2 continue, he'll. Abi u're a relative of d acting Governor??
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by 175(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2013
But wait a minute. . . .however honest and sincere apologia to Mr Suntai n family.

So back to my question, we are saying he is brain damaged, and looking like a zombie, and we want him to step aside, how do we expect him to tender his resignation wen we know very well he can't even remember anytin and moreover, the state executive council cannot dare challenge the status quo.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by 2ndChance: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2013
Learnt APC flew him in to be its Presidential flagbearer for 2015 undecided.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by simplyOJ(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!
Who told you he is incapacitated? Do you know what the constitution says about declaring some incapacitated?
I have bad news for you. Danbaba Suntai remains the Governor of Taraba state. He is back to resume work.
The legislators did the right thing in the constitution by placing his deputy in acting capacity 21 days after he left office, which the national assembly fail to do during Yaradua Saga even after 2 months.

Now that suntai is back, all he needs to do is to right the state assembly informing them that he is back.
Bien Venu my Governor!
Haters go and hug transformer.
HABA!!!!!!!!!! This is sycophancy at its peak. HABA!! HABA!!! What sort of NONSENSE is this.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by nafiachi(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Taraba ppL they baffle me oh, na so una backward reach? Na only suntai sabi book to become gov? Una no get ppl wey go school for una side? Person no need any miracle to see say this guy get issues, na wah oh!
To swear in deputy na wahala? As in this thing dey surprise me die!
Abi na politics dem one play? Maybe the guy go see vision or miracle or angel go come from heaven touch am say "RISE My BOY, U MUST FINISH GODS WORK"
Them go come use am sell market.

Taraba ppl, don't be FOOLS please
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by dljbd(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
Wen dey will neva build good hopitals nd health centres,including rehab centres y won't oyinbo turn him to mumu?mstchwww yeye leaders,who's next?

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by keyremotes(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
This man is gone. The look on his face says it all.
HE DOESN'T SEEM TO KNOW WHAT'S UP.
Trust our people. He must finish his tenor as governor.
Only God can deliver this nation from from things like this.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by TayoT: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

^^^So being helped down the railings means he is incapacitated ? I pity you

What should I call you?

Guy, if you say this guy is ok, den u r obviously incapacitated. I can bet you his memory is almost, if not totally, empty. He does not have an idea what's going on. Yorubas call it didinrin.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2013

[img]http://img4.nairaland.com/attachments/1270084_suntai_a_jpg7e93ffe40be0e21b2179d9d3e015e3b0[/img]

in his defense, the man never looked as if he was all there before the accident
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by musiwa1f: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
[size=38pt]simplyOJ, email me amusiwa@hotmail.con

[/size]
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by 2ndChance: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
musiwa1f: [size=38pt]simplyOJ, email me amusiwa@hotmail.con

[/size]
You're indeed a con man.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by LibertyRep: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Religion and tribalism are d major albatross of our political progress.
His physical appearance does not depict him as someone fit to govern a state.
I don't wish him death but that seems to be the only thing that can make his handlers relinquish the post.
Taraba is largely a christian state and they don't seems to want to let go.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by itsmine: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
dem for allow am rest more na!
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by itsmine: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
great063: I thank God for sparing his life.
i do too!
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Is the position of governor more important than his health cos from the pictures it seems he has no cognitive reasoning. The cravings for power and state resources by his handlers/hangers-on will not do him any good.

They should allow him continue his treatment and let capable hands run the state for the betterment of its citizens.

I wish him full recovery.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Msgamble: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
LibertyRep: Religion and tribalism are d major albatross of our political progress.
His physical appearance does not depict him as someone fit to govern a state.
I don't wish him death but that seems to be the only thing that can make his handlers relinquish the post.
Taraba is largely a christian state and they don't seems to want to let go.
U're 100% right..religion is d main reason his deputy won't b sworn in same thing happen in kaduna when Late Gov Yakowa was in power, xtain n his bethren from south kaduna/d-katab occupied most honourable seat lyk SSG,special adviser etc which caused most of d state to hold religion n ethnic sentiment toward him..LEARN from d yorubas who doesn't care where u belong or adhere to 'As long as u can do the job'..whiching ailing gov well n gud recovery
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please ,where is his right hand?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lets hope this doesn't have a sad ending like the Yaradua saga.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by citizenY(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
In his pocket, na.

Seriously, the best thing is for him to give up the seat.I wish him well, though. Maybe, when he improves, he could go for another term, if he has not done one already. If this is his second term, then he could go to the senate as it is fast becoming the final resting place of two term governors.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by nagoma(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!
Who told you he is incapacitated? Do you know what the constitution says about declaring some incapacitated?
I have bad news for you. Danbaba Suntai remains the Governor of Taraba state. He is back to resume work.
The legislators did the right thing in the constitution by placing his deputy in acting capacity 21 days after he left office, which the national assembly fail to do during Yaradua Saga even after 2 months.
Now that suntai is back, all he needs to do is to right the state assembly informing them that he is back.
Bien Venu my Governor!
Haters go and hug transformer.

Inform them he is back. Can the guy even talk?
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by emmatok(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
And how is governor Chime of Enugu doing.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by biafranqueen: 2:06am On Aug 27, 2013
Asabeq: You made a good point but plesae he is not a culist! The cultist are in the East and West!and you know them.

my Dear as long as you are a Nigerian Poli trick you have to join a Secret Society blood in blood out. Stop fooling yourself. Two groups in this world the Powerful and the Powerless. The Powerless go to Mosque and church. The Powerful Class ALL from America to Africa practice occultism. Obama is a member of Skull and Bones some are Masons. In Nigeria they have they own, like Ogboni, quit acting like the North does not involve themselves in ritual murders. The Kaduna Mafia is a must to join if you have riches Emirs hold prayers at powerfu Royal l ancestors gravesite. Islam is much more accommodating to local rites and tradations then Christanity. The Sufi Brotherhood practice mystism. The Islamic cult Maitatise very popular in the 80s. Don't get me started I am well versed as I study religions and history for a hobby wink
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Asabeq(f): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
If I talk now,your yoruba brothers will say I hate you people,how can we learn from you when tinubu decides who becomes the gov of Lagos and after every election in other western states they must go to court.
Please don't make it look like you people are different because politics in Nigeria is the same everywhere or the obasanjo that wanted a 3rd tenure is also from the north abi?

Please stop your childish tribalism it isn't worth it!
Msgamble: U're 100% right..religion is d main reason his deputy won't b sworn in same thing happen in kaduna when Late Gov Yakowa was in power, xtain n his bethren from south kaduna/d-katab occupied most honourable seat lyk SSG,special adviser etc which caused most of d state to hold religion n ethnic sentiment toward him..LEARN from d yorubas who doesn't care where u belong or adhere to 'As long as u can do the job'..whiching ailing gov well n gud recovery
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Asabeq(f): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
You yorubas and Igbos should learn to mind your business! Even with all your education you are the bigger shameless fools in this country.you are the reason this country is not progressing. Dan-iska!
nafiachi: Taraba ppL they baffle me oh, na so una backward reach? Na only suntai sabi book to become gov? Una no get ppl wey go school for una side? Person no need any miracle to see say this guy get issues, na wah oh!
To swear in deputy na wahala? As in this thing dey surprise me die!
Abi na politics dem one play? Maybe the guy go see vision or miracle or angel go come from heaven touch am say "RISE My BOY, U MUST FINISH GODS WORK"
Them go come use am sell market.

Taraba ppl, don't be FOOLS please
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by oduaboy1: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Asabeq: You yorubas and Igbos should learn to mind your business! Even with all your education you are the bigger shameless fools in this country.you are the reason this country is not progressing. Dan-iska!
Must you curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit / Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) / Meeting Between Buhari, APC Governors Ends In Deadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.