Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday (2431 Views)

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by I2nu: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
He's birthday is just arnd the corner nd i avn't come up with anytin....pls i need suggestions from u guyz....SOMETHING ROMANTIC PLS
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by overdrive(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
I2nu: He's birthday is just arnd the corner nd i avn't come up with anytin....pls i need suggestions from u guyz....SOMETHING ROMANTIC PLS

Calculate how much he spent on u for ur last birthday then divide by two,use d money and buy him an iphone 5.he will love u more
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
doggstyle will be excellent.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by badmeat(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Buy him a range rover sportsundecided
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by psucc(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
12packets of condom, 10 cd plates of blue film, 20 cartons of man-up. Dosage: condom-1pack/month
cd plate-make sure he watch at least twice per nite
man-up 10 tabs per day.
N/B dont miss dose.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by yang(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boxers and white singlet

1 Like

Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
I2nu: He's birthday is just arnd the corner nd i avn't come up with anytin....pls i need suggestions from u guyz....SOMETHING ROMANTIC PLS

If he writes the same way as you, you need to send him to take a proper writing class or throw a dictionary to his face.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Give him a Mouth Gig, he will love U more, dog.gy style doesn't hurt either.
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Give him a bl.ow job, he will love U more, dog.gy style doesn't hurt either.
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by Tolexander: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
[Intro]
Yeah... (yeah...) yeah...
[Verse 1]
It's your birthday so I know you
want to ride out
Even if we only go to my house
Sip more weezy as we sit upon
my couch
Feels good but I know you want
to cry out....
You say you want passion (I
think you found it)
Get ready for action (don't be
astounded)
We switching positions (you feel
surrounded)
Just tell me where you want your
gift girl...
[Hook]
Girl you know III [x2]
I've been feening
Woke up in the late night been
dreaming about your loving
Girl you know III [x2]
Don't need candles and cake
Just need your body to make
good...
[Chorus]
Birthday sex [x2] (it's the best
day of the year girl)
Birthday sex [x2] (if hes not, he's
not, lemme hit that center of gravity, center of gravity
girl...)

[Verse 2]
See you sexy in them jeans got
me on ten
1,2,3, think I got you pinned
Don't tap out fighting til' the end
Ring that bell and we gone start
over again
We grinding with passion (cause
it's your birthday)
Been at it for hours (I know you
thirsty)
You kiss me so sweetly (taste just
like Hershey's)
Just tell me how you want your
gift girl...
[Hook]
[Chorus]
[Bridge]
First I'm gonna take a dive into
the water
Deep until I know I please that
body,body, (aooh)
Or girl without a broom I might
just sweep you off your feet and
make you wanna tell somebody,
somebody, (how I do)
Or maybe we can float on top my
water bed (bed)
You close your eyes as I improve
between your legs (your legs)
We work our way from kitchen
stoves and tables
Girl you know I'm more than able
to please... Yea
You say you wanted flowers on
the bed...
But you got me and hours on the
bed...

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by Freedani(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
I dont want to insult. but try and write well next time.i so much bliv u are far more inteligent than u displayed here
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by timpaker(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2013

Hmmm... "SOMETHING ROMANTIC"?
Just give him se.x on a plate.... Hehehehehe. I mean that literally
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by MrsChima(f): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2013

Toto.
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by Enegod(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Toto.
undecided
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by timpaker(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Toto.
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by I2nu: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tanx for correcting me bt pls do it in a polite way
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by I2nu: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Toto.
Am nt a sex machine
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by I2nu: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
bad meat: Buy him a range rover sportsundecided
Still in school
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by DICKtator: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Invite strippers.

Or rather,give him a lap Dance!
Then do that dance!
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by iamswizz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Only 2 comments made sense here.

Na wa 4 nairaland o

1 Like

Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by optimusprime2(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Toto.
Choi!
Mrs Chima na waah o...
#SMH
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by Iaz93: 12:44am On Aug 26, 2013
Take him out! Picnic things,,,,

1 Like

Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by MrsChima(f): 2:48am On Aug 26, 2013
I2nu: Am nt a sex machine

But you are a fornicator. undecided
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by MrsChima(f): 2:49am On Aug 26, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Choi!
Mrs Chima na waah o...
#SMH

You grinned at the thought of toto...GTFOH.
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by I2nu: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2013
overdrive:

Calculate how much he spent on u for ur last birthday then divide by two,use d money and buy him an iphone 5.he will love u more
Am still a student
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by I2nu: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

But you are a fornicator. undecided
Mrs chima, na wa for u o
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by Gudintent: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2013
Me grin

[size=4pt]Couldn't help it [/size]
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by optimusprime2(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You grinned at the thought of toto...GTFOH.
on the contrary, I grin@ the thought of bobbie instead.
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by I2nu: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Gud suggestions pls
Re: What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday by I2nu: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
More suggestions pls

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Men Think When They See You Naked / She Started Nagging When He Lost His Job!! !!!!!:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.