Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42145 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?

7 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by yomalex(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Get a job and pay your own bills. Dare to be different, don't be a leech

279 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by imauri: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
the above says it all.... obviously u have no shame writing this here so, look at it this way, if u are going to come up with the excuse that he sleeps with you. then u might as well declear your true nature and profession which could justify u asking for rent money...make sense?

49 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by badmeat(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Girl,work on him wella,men pay bills for dynamic women,and I know u r dynamicgrin

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Ade5(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lol ask him for rent money? This is a joke, right?

6 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
I wish you could be another person and come and read your own post... I want to ignorantly believe that your IQ is as low as that of a cockroach... Is he your husband?.

68 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
yomalex: Get a job and pay your own bills. Dare to be different, don't be a leech
I tire o

11 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
No nonsensical contributions, thank you
Advice from matured people

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by jaybee3(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dating him is now a privilege isn't it?

Pay your own damn rent

Why would you want a man that isn't married to you be responsible for you?

33 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Kaxmytex(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hey! c'mmon dearie...
u're free 2 use d atm anytym...

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by lilmax(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?
what about the time 4 sex.....mtcheeeew
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
U need an advice?? Be independent..if u're already working.. Pay ur bills.. If u're still a student.. Ask ur parents for it

19 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
How about ...NEVER.

Ask him for rent money, is he your Father?

If you move in with him, are you going to be contributing to the rent or leeching off him?

31 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
jay bee: Dating him is now a privilege isn't it?

Pay your own damn rent

Why would you want a man that isn't married to you be responsible for you?
+1

folly65: U need an advice?? Be independent..if u're already working.. Pay ur bills.. If u're still a student.. Ask ur parents for it
+1

8 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
If there is a right time to have sex with him and cook for him before marriage, why is there not a right time to ask for money for rent before marriage?

20 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by jaybee3(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
If there is a right time to have sex with him and cook for him before marriage, why is there not a right time to ask for money for rent before marriage?

You are sounding even more ridiculous by the minute. Just a big wow at your attempt at trying to justify your thought process.

Anyway, he didn't force you to have sex neither was cooking for him a condition for your relationship. You did the two on your own accord so stop trying to find reasons for having a cheap mentality

42 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Danhumprey: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Danhumprey: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
@tjololade:
I wish you could be another person and come and read your own post... I want to ignorantly believe that your IQ is as low as that of a cockroach... Is he your husband?.
The bolded crack me up. grin

11 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by firetrap(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:

does he force you to have sêx with him? do you not enjoy sêx with him? no be una two dey chop the food together.

I knew it was going to come down to you playing the "I have sêx with him" card; so I had to comment. if u feel u need to get paid for sêx, then you're no different from pros that walk the street at night.

he is not your father so therefore he should not pay your rent. if you're old enough to have sex, you should be old enough to fend for yourself to a certain degree.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
This is hilarious. Nonsensical human being. Pay your rent girl undecided If you can't afford it move back in with your parents.

35 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by druid06(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawo! Shame on u! Tua! *spits*

So I.D when would I be able to have a private contact with you. I don't mid you cooking and cleaning for me. I think I can afford your rent. wink

7 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Danhumprey: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
Who are those mischieviously 'liking' her posts? angry

17 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
You still have your girlfriends asking you to do them favours after they cook, clean or spend a good time with you, i believe the same label you are stamping on me is the exact same label you should be stamping on your girlfriend smiley

Men want a woman who can prove themselves worthy before they take her to the alter, a good cook and someone who can make him have a great time in bed, a good and hygienic wife and mother. why can't i have a man prove that he is a good provider before accepting to walk down the aisle for?

Does this mean women have to accept whatever comes their way, whereas women have to be put through some tests before they are considered to be wife material?
Food for thought

40 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by firetrap(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
knowledge is knowing that a man will say yes to almost anything after a good Bleep, wisdom is knowing what to ask for.

u made of if a woman should accept anything that comes her way and the answer is NO. in the same vein men do not want over bearing and tasking women.

if u make demands every time you do something for him, be it after washing, cooking or sêx, he'll view you as a bimbo, chef and or hoe

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by druid06(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Who are those mischieviously 'liking' her posts? angry

I'm surprised too.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.