Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter (27847 Views)

Osinbajo At Tunde Bakare's Daughter's Wedding (photos) / Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by constance500: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2013
undecided we don hear u
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by haisam: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2013
na wa o, not harshy ke persin we my freind work 4, d man eh dem no go hear am 4 my mouth
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by digospel2: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2013
The greatest mistake of Tunde Bakare is venturing into political elective office. The office of a prophet in the Bible is higher than that of a king. He reduced and rubbished himself by yielding to the advice of his daughter. My advise to him is to return to God and seek for mercy so that God can reposition him in the prophetic office.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by OneOpinion: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2013
Oga oo...but why hasnt she come to share her testimony all these while..
Its now that 2015 is now making waves she decided to voice this.
So no one is truly left out from the sins of political mind games....
I should think in her opinion she has sold her father out in her own little way to nigerians for consideration come 2015
welll sha since am not a critic of the old man
i will just leave their palava for them....me too I have mine...let me go and face it.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by gerrardomendes(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2013
crying freeman: part 2 ......in stores from the 1st of october
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by fujirice: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
[color=blue] don't mind those kids who know next to nothing about their country than to spew crap. [\color]
I may be slow in understanding the essence of this topic but please helep a brother biko! What is the essence of this topic? Pst TB cried bc he was asked to be a running mate to an aspiring presidential candidate, so what are we supposed to do with that info?
To be honest, I expecting to hear that he was threatened to take the offer or...
You know how these things go but none of that as we were told happened!
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by irecruit(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2013
I also wept when I heard he accepted being Buhari's running mate but come to think of it, is that the right thing to do? Nigerians and politics.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Bakare wept, Buhari cried... Na wa oo
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by kenmaro: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2013
All na white-wash. Story! If they had worn this election, the story would have been "how I was directed by God to accept the offer of a vice president". The politics of Nigerian politics is politricians! May God grant us all the grace to sincerely salvage our nation Nigerian from the hands of our politricians, Amen.
Simple! He shouldn't have accepted the offer. He should have maintained his stand as a pastor activist of the masses to help fight bad leadership & corruption in the Nigerian government. I tell you if he had done this, his name would have been immortalized in the minds of all living and unborned Nigerian. There wouldn't have been a history of a New Nigeria without his name mentioned.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by OneOpinion: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2013
digospel2: The greatest mistake of Tunde Bakare is venturing into political elective office. The office of a prophet in the Bible is higher than that of a king. He reduced and rubbished himself by yielding to the advice of his daughter. My advise to him is to return to God and seek for mercy so that God can reposition him in the prophetic office.

i share your plight man....
he never left God ...so ther wont be a need for him to return...he had always being with him...
He just felt there was a dire need for change and went a step futher by taking actions coupled with his gospel

We stand in no position to pass judgement on anyone.Thats a sole duty of The All Mighty God.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by englishmart(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2013
Before the actual election we already know the winner. Buhari is from that! Bakare no time for tears. Nigeria no be Madagascar
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by lincy(f): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2013
He can't serve two masters same time, HE is a christ follower a clergy for dat matter there should be restrictions jesus neva practiced politice, he only agitate for for d mass which i think ur father is doing right now. Imagin dis clergy for vice president. U schooled out did u witness a. Clergy over there coming out for president, cuz I know u beliv on the system over there dan here in nigeria, wasz clergy gunning for president,
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by MAYOWAAK: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2013
digospel2: The greatest mistake of Tunde Bakare is venturing into political elective office. The office of a prophet in the Bible is higher than that of a king. He reduced and rubbished himself by yielding to the advice of his daughter. My advise to him is to return to God and seek for mercy so that God can reposition him in the prophetic office.

Biblical history attests to the simultaneous holding of the two offices i.e David,Solomon,Saul

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by paulokougha: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2013
He was pretending.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by fujirice: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2013
esmeralda1: its so easy for pple to criticise and talk but to be d man to change is no small task, i respect the man of God for what he did and will even encourage as many men of God as possible not d likes of Okotie though, cos when the righteous rules the city is at peace.
In all honesty, I loved that man to the bone marrow. His courage is something worthy of emulation BUT I bowed my head in shame when I discovered his acceptance to Buhari's proposal. Even if it were to be GEJ that asked him (I'm a fan of GEJ mind you) I'd still be sorely disappointed in him if he accepts. For God's sake he was acting as a check to the excesses of our government. Why would he marr that position by meddling in politics with them. With that singular act, we lost a voice that day in dat man as no sensible Nigerian will view what he says now against our government without suspecting a political undertone to it no matter how true his position is. He made anybody that'll oppose the government look like they have a prize! Its just too sad.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by albiol: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2013
holyvirgin: Eyaa...
Buhari also wept
Now we are told Bakare also wept!sad
Politics is for the strong not for cry babies.
GEJ before he became president we were told he had no shoes undecided but he knew that weeping can never take him to Aso rock may be nigerians are tired of people who keeps using their tears to blackmail them.
Someone should tell those duo to grow up jare. sad
obama cried when pry school children were killed in the u.s will u also call him weak?
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by albiol: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2013
fujirice:
In all honesty, I loved that man to the bone marrow. His courage is something worthy of emulation BUT I bowed my head in shame when I discovered hia acceptance to Buhari's proposal. Even if it were to be GEJ that asked him (I'm a fan of GEJ mind you) I'd still be sorely disappointed in him if he accepts. For God's sake he was acting as a check to the excesses of our government. Why would he marr that position by meddling in politics with them. With that singular act, we lost a voice that day in dat man as no sensible Nigerian will view what he says now against our government without suspecting a political undertone to it no matter how true his position is. He made anybody that'll oppose the government look like they have a prize! Its just too sad.
to summarize ur long grammar now good people should do away from politics while the bad pple continue to rule on us
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2013
I give it an 8 or a 9. When will the next episode in this very lovely story piece be available? undecided
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by fujirice: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2013
MAYOWAAK:

Biblical history attests to the simultaneous holding of the two offices i.e David,Solomon,Saul
Point of correction sir, it was only David that enjoyed that privilege. When Saul tried it, it brought his downfall.
Solomon was nowhere a priest and a king either
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by israel007: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2013
But he got an opposite of his expectation. Hehee
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by fujirice: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2013
albiol: to summarize ur long grammar now good people should do away from politics while the bad pple continue to rule on us
Its obvious you missed my point. Read my post again... Slowly perhaps that'll help.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2013
albiol: obama cried when pry school children were killed in the u.s will u also call him weak?
Off point!
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by olumosen(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2013
The man no expect am
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by braveheart2012(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2013
LOL... Tales by Moonlight.

The most upsetting part about this story is that she spent ~$150k of her father's tithe collection money to study political science at Emory. Wetin she wan use that do? Help her father win elections? Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2013
How EXACTLY was he coerced?
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by honichic: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2013
its so easy for pple to criticise and talk but to be d man to change is no small task, i respect the man of God for what he did and will even encourage as many men of God as possible not d likes of Okotie though, cos when the righteous rules the city is at peace.

My dear God seperated d post of a priest 4m dat of a ruler or a king. U can't b a king n a levi. D bible says a levi shall ave no inheritance in d land.He's a priest n can't b a king. It's nt possible. Bsides y can't u support or encourage pst chris? Is he nt a man of God? God's nt stupid or a liar so dey sud stop saying it's God's will. undecided
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by seangy4konji: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2013
life
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by andyanders: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2013
So, as a man of God, he was not following the God he was worshiping to actually ask God if he can win, rather he was listening to Buhari.
As a man of God, he should have gone to his inner room to ask God " This race with Buhari, can we win" God would have told him not to, rather he Bakare chose to listen to Buhari hence the birth of Boko Haram with their utterances.
If her Dad hears from God, speaks to God and listens to his God, he wouldn't have gone into politics and lost.
He should ask the likes of Prophet T.B Joshua, Dr Kris Okafor, men of God who hears from God and they will advise him.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by joshuaidibia(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2013
Tears of Joy. Dnt be dceived
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Wsdm: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2013
holyvirgin: Eyaa...
Buhari also wept
Now we are told Bakare also wept!sad
Politics is for the strong not for cry babies.
GEJ before he became president we were told he had no shoes undecided but he knew that weeping can never take him to Aso rock may be nigerians are tired of people who keeps using their tears to blackmail them.
Someone should tell those duo to grow up jare. sad
ALAS THE YOUTHs OF NIGERIA! Do we have to trivierlise everything! Then Jonathan that did'nt cry has made life better for Nigerians i guess.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by abeladams(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2013
Dem force am Dat girl deserves a very Hot slap... IDIOTS!
Flirtyfemi:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/my-dad-wept-when-buhari-made-him-his.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Wike For 2019 Vice President' Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / Kano Rerun: APC Stakeholders Meet In Nasarawa LGA, Strategize How To Win / Henry Boyo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.