Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter (27848 Views)

Osinbajo At Tunde Bakare's Daughter's Wedding (photos) / Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
fresh_dude: So, let me get this straight. The problem isn't that Tunde Bakare is corrupt, but that he's too clean to soil his hands trying to clean the filth that is Nigeria?
Now, I'm over-convinced Nigeria deserves the leaders it has. Jonathan ride on.
I swear I'm reading all this and I'm like: damn these people are insane.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by holyvirgin: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
kingoflag: Hunger hasn't killed fools like u yet? Don't worry, return Jonathan in 2015 and watch as even Somalia denies u entry into their country.
Hunger will only kill me if I make the mistake of supporting buhari and his likes who has nothing good to offer nigeria. You are lucky am in a good mood today.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by TeeiWi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
DESMOND IME:
I think you are the hypocrite here.Is there anything wrong for a man of God to take up a leadership position in this nation? Lets encourage clergy men to occupy leadership position in this nation,atleast with the help of God in their Ministry,things will change in this nation. We're tired of all this Occultist ruling this nation without the fear of God in them.How I wish a man of God takes up the leadership position in this nation,so that we can see the difference.

I think you are still learning...who is not a man of God Who is a man of the devil Maybe you are a man of the devil. Grow up dude
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
I also wept because nepa just off our light sha.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by jpphilips(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by dammygoody(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
The Lord is in control.........
Dnt know wat to say...!
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by biafranqueen: 1:14am On Aug 27, 2013
esmeralda1: its so easy for pple to criticise and talk but to be d man to change is no small task, i respect the man of God for what he did and will even encourage as many men of God as possible not d likes of Okotie though, cos when the righteous rules the city is at peace.
peace like the church in Abuja COZA lipsrsealed I feel ya!
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by biafranqueen: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2013
kingoflag: I swear I'm reading all this and I'm like: damn these people are insane.
the leaders are a reflection of the people grin
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by biafranqueen: 1:19am On Aug 27, 2013
ifebosco: only the true mens of GOD WILL SAVE nigeria,because we nigerians are very religous people.
take for example if we have 30% of tunde´s in nigeria,our problem in nigeria is political.
sorry to tell you that only the people will save Nigeria because a Irresponsible leaders cannot rule responsible people and vice versa. Our countries leaders are a reflection of the people they rule when the people change the leadership will follow. Very simple smiley
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by biafranqueen: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Esiere: Hate him as you may, that dude stood up against the tyrants of the military in Nigeria and got jailed severally, something many so-called lovers of Nigeria were not bold enough to do. He spoke against the ills of government even when there was obviously nothing in it for him. His alliance with Buhari will remain a dent on his reputation but no man is above mistakes! It may have been one act of selfishness but he is only human. His critics easily forget when he spoke vehemently against Abacha and even allegedly prophesied his death, was that selfishness and hypocrisy too? undecided

God bless sir.

Most unfortunate is when somebody is speaking against an intention to contest because the contestant is a pastor.
There is what is called THEOCRACY just as we have democracy nowadays. Understand what that is all about. There was a time in the bible when the affairs of a nation was directed by men of God. Right from time , Men of God are supposed to be the ones leading the affairs of nation but since dogs have hijacked the affairs...religious people believe it is now a forbidden zone for them. So these days, Men of God prefer the comfort zone of collecting tithes. If you are the light of the world, do you think the light is meant for your sitting room? Men of God's sheep are being denied good hospitals, good roads, good education, employments, justice, stable supply of water, stable supply of light, good policies among many others and the Men of God are silent and happy to collect just only tithes. A good Man of God ,I EXPECT, should speak against these numerous injustices against his sheep/congregation. So if people leading the affairs are not getting it right, then for the sake of his congregation he should lead the affairs!
if he did speak out against corruption and was even jailed for doing it then I take back all I said, but how can you be in Nigerian politics without joining the cult it is impossible, to be a Governor or President without shedding innocent blood and taking the oath.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 27, 2013
Lol, his daughter is in America and he wants to advance Nigeria; we blacks are such liars and hypocrites; sad to admit it boys and girls, our attitude will never develop our nation all we can do is talk and from my experience, talk is very cheap....
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Mustay(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2013
obo_man: I think the major problem we face in Nigeria is that we never encourage good people to participate in politics.

We scare them with cliches like...... 'Politics is dirty, dishonest, for bad people,' etc.....

As a result of that, idiots and evil people rule over us.

You hear good and accomplished Nigerians in Airports, bars, public buildings, etc, discussing about politics and offering solution on what needs to be done.

The bitter truth is that they have been saying this for 50 years and are still saying it, with none of them prepared to go into politics and change things.

Tunde Bakare is not perfect, but he is very smart and articulate. If tasked to head the power sector like Sambo, I'm very sure he is gonna do a better job than him.

Buhari would have provided the will, Bakare would have provided the ideas, but Nigerians saw it differently.

I think come 2015, we Nigerians should cast sentiments aside and vote for someone that would put electricity into our bulbs, cheaper and affordable food on our table and restore security & sanity into our society.

Touché. Methinks Nigerians don't really know what they want. They believe in fantasies instead of reality.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Pain(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2013
Cry me a River Niger lol
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by ColahLawrence(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2013
He actually wept because he know the duo cannot win and if they try ten time they will have same result
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Oluabayomi1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na lie she talk. why can't she tell us when it was still fresh? U are blicking idiot
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by holarmum: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Only God knos d reason y he wept lyk Jesus.......It is well
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by rev2214(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Politics has taking a new turn in our country. No one can really predict the Buhari/Osibanjo administration will have immediate positive effect in Nigeria. With this pace many corrupt official will disappear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid / Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo / Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.