Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter (27850 Views)

Osinbajo At Tunde Bakare's Daughter's Wedding (photos) / Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Infoay: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Bakare is well man enough. Are you man enough?
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by olurotimi(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2013
homesteady: How many bucket of tears did he cry!! Mtcheew! Next please!!

U must be a sick fool.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Wsdm: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2013
andyanders: So, as a man of God, he was not following the God he was worshiping to actually ask God if he can win, rather he was listening to Buhari.
As a man of God, he should have gone to his inner room to ask God " This race with Buhari, can we win" God would have told him not to, rather he Bakare chose to listen to Buhari hence the birth of Boko Haram with their utterances.
If her Dad hears from God, speaks to God and listens to his God, he wouldn't have gone into politics and lost.
He should ask the likes of Prophet T.B Joshua, Dr Kris Okafor, men of God who hears from God and they will advise him.
Ok, may be Jonathan heard from Dame( the new Jesus) before he contested, because he must definitely had heard from SATAN to be behaving this way.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by ifebosco: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2013
biafranqueen: She is right about laying your life on the line. Politics is a dangerous game in Nigeria. Money is only sweet when it is accompanied by peace of mind, I wonder how a so called man of God wants to be involved with poli tricks?
only the true mens of GOD WILL SAVE nigeria,because we nigerians are very religous people.
take for example if we have 30% of tunde´s in nigeria,our problem in nigeria is political.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by PStacks(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2013
Buhari and Bakari Combo is a real Bad combo, but the thing is when people get there, they are overwhelmed and consumed by the office. If not we should have seen the Most Transformation by now in this span of this administration, but instead of Transformation, what do we see, we see Demolition, instead of Transform, its deforming more and more.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2013
I am interested in knowing why he was crying. And I don't think he accepted the outcome in good faith because they went to court and he alleged after the election that the election was rigged. And he could be right. But considering his criticism of the current administration and the election that brought it into being, I wouldn't accept he accepted the outcome in good faith. On a positive note, Pastor Bakate's intention may be pure but I doubt those of his wide colleagues.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by olabukola: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Bakare wept, Buhari cried... Na wa oo
Thank Baba God they did not win otherwise Aso Rock would have been crying and weeping rock.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by rev2214(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2013
I am not sure pastor will like this post. Your Dad is a man of integrity, people tend to say what ever they intended to say. They speak according to what they see in their environment. To be canally minded is death. Keep issues concerning your Dad close let the world say what they like. History will say may be he is fighting for his intrest or public interest.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by PStacks(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2013
holyvirgin: Eyaa...
Buhari also wept
Now we are told Bakare also wept!sad
Politics is for the strong not for cry babies.
GEJ before he became president we were told he had no shoes undecided but he knew that weeping can never take him to Aso rock may be nigerians are tired of people who keeps using their tears to blackmail them.
Someone should tell those duo to grow up jare. sad

You have forgotten that in Jonh 11 vs 35, even Jesus Wept. But there was never a time it was said that Jesus had no shoes.

Messiahs weep when they see the level of Decay around them and they can correct a thing or two!

We should be careful the kind of Stones we refuse cos the stones builders refuse are usually the chief head corner stones..

Nigeria really needs that Buhari's Iron fist! Only a "No-nonsense" man can take this country to promise land.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by ifebosco: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2013
why is it that, in nigeria when ever somebody comes out amoung us to help fight to change the bad situation we live in, we alway turn to insult him or her??fela,gani,ribadu,and soo many other just to name a few.what is wrong with us??
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by slap1(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2013
Was the message delivered to Bakare by Abubakar Shekau?
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Esiere: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2013
Hate him as you may, that dude stood up against the tyrants of the military in Nigeria and got jailed severally, something many so-called lovers of Nigeria were not bold enough to do. He spoke against the ills of government even when there was obviously nothing in it for him. His alliance with Buhari will remain a dent on his reputation but no man is above mistakes! It may have been one act of selfishness but he is only human. His critics easily forget when he spoke vehemently against Abacha and even allegedly prophesied his death, was that selfishness and hypocrisy too? undecided

God bless sir.

Most unfortunate is when somebody is speaking against an intention to contest because the contestant is a pastor.
There is what is called THEOCRACY just as we have democracy nowadays. Understand what that is all about. There was a time in the bible when the affairs of a nation was directed by men of God. Right from time , Men of God are supposed to be the ones leading the affairs of nation but since dogs have hijacked the affairs...religious people believe it is now a forbidden zone for them. So these days, Men of God prefer the comfort zone of collecting tithes. If you are the light of the world, do you think the light is meant for your sitting room? Men of God's sheep are being denied good hospitals, good roads, good education, employments, justice, stable supply of water, stable supply of light, good policies among many others and the Men of God are silent and happy to collect just only tithes. A good Man of God ,I EXPECT, should speak against these numerous injustices against his sheep/congregation. So if people leading the affairs are not getting it right, then for the sake of his congregation he should lead the affairs!

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2013
who neva cry for naija before
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by oluleye01: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
What is d latext about . Pastor Bakere. Is he still with APC
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by oluleye01: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
I don't thinkhe can work with people like TINUIBU
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by kabba7(m): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
WhaT has pastor Bakare done for all this steewpid insult by any standard Buhari is far better than Joonathan I think both Buhri & Bakare saw ahead the level of decay the nation will sink under jonathan ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ that is now starring all in the face .Unfortunately Nigerians don't learn.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
I think the major problem we face in Nigeria is that we never encourage good people to participate in politics.

We scare them with cliches like...... 'Politics is dirty, dishonest, for bad people,' etc.....

As a result of that, idiots and evil people rule over us.

You hear good and accomplished Nigerians in Airports, bars, public buildings, etc, discussing about politics and offering solution on what needs to be done.

The bitter truth is that they have been saying this for 50 years and are still saying it, with none of them prepared to go into politics and change things.

Tunde Bakare is not perfect, but he is very smart and articulate. If tasked to head the power sector like Sambo, I'm very sure he is gonna do a better job than him.

Buhari would have provided the will, Bakare would have provided the ideas, but Nigerians saw it differently.

I think come 2015, we Nigerians should cast sentiments aside and vote for someone that would put electricity into our bulbs, cheaper and affordable food on our table and restore security & sanity into our society.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by TeeiWi(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Must somethings be penned down and published Arrant Nonsense!!! This kind of publication berates jounalism... What is our problem with him crying

I think they or "he" is just re-familiarizing himself with the people so he can get another center stage in 2015...

Politicians and their "Baby-tactics"...
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Crocodile Tears! .......NEXT!
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
I don't know hw u sees him,for me he remains d number one true Man of God in Nigeria.I don't know him personally or being to his Church,but he always represent when it matters.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by LeStylo: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hate him as you may, that dude stood up against the tyrants of the military in Nigeria and got jailed severally, something many so-called lovers of Nigeria were not bold enough to do. He spoke against the ills of government even when there was obviously nothing in it for him. His alliance with Buhari will remain a dent on his reputation but no man is above mistakes! It may have been one act of selfishness but he is only human. His critics easily forget when he spoke vehemently against Abacha and even allegedly prophesied his death, was that selfishness and hypocrisy too? undecided
May God Bless you bro.

Obiagelli:
[color=blue] don't mind those kids who know next to nothing about their country than to spew crap. [\color]
My very point. All these teens and twenny-agers have absolutely no sense of history. The same Tunde Bakare committed his time and resource to ensure GEJ was not robbed of the right of normalcy when abnormality took over the control of the nation's affairs at the demise of Yaradua. And i ask, how many of his type remain out there? I pray Rev. Mathew Hassan Kuka too will take the calling to save us from this sinking ship called Nigeria.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by kunlekunle: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
holyvirgin: Eyaa...
Buhari also wept
Now we are told Bakare also wept!sad
Politics is for the strong not for cry babies.
GEJ before he became president we were told he had no shoes undecided but he knew that weeping can never take him to Aso rock may be nigerians are tired of people who keeps using their tears to blackmail them.
Someone should tell those duo to grow up jare. sad

whats your point, jesus wept
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by BrightCar: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
esmeralda1: its so easy for pple to criticise and talk but to be d man to change is no small task, i respect the man of God for what he did and will even encourage as many men of God as possible not d likes of Okotie though, cos when the righteous rules the city is at peace.
WHY EXEMPT OKOTIE, IS HE NOT AN MOG?
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by LeStylo: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
obo_man: I think the major problem we face in Nigeria is that we never encourage good people to participate in politics.
We scare them with cliches like...... 'Politics is dirty, dishonest, for bad people,' etc.....

You hear good and accomplished Nigerians in Airports, bars, public buildings, etc, discussing about politics and offering solution on what needs to be done.

The bitter truth is that they have been saying this for 50 years and are still saying it, with none of them prepared to go into politics and change things.

Tunde Bakare is not perfect, but he is very smart and articulate. If tasked to head the power sector like Sambo, I'm very sure he is gonna do a better job than him.

Buhari would have provided the will, Bakare would have provided the ideas, but Nigerians saw it differently.

I think come 2015, we Nigerians should cast sentiments aside and vote for someone that would put electricity into our bulbs, cheaper and affordable food on our table and restore security & sanity into our society.

YOU SAID IT ALL BRO!
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
obo_man: I think the major problem we face in Nigeria is that we never encourage good people to participate in politics.

God bless you brother. Nigerians are such a sad pathetic lot. Really. They don't want the pain but, when the opportunity comes to act on it and expunge it they say think the effort is too demanding. You bitches should take responsibility for your lives. If Tunde Bakare shouldn't be involved in poilitic s who should? Is it your fathers and mothers who are too cowardly to state their opinions at Landlord Meetings? Nigerians make me sick.
Is it the Tony Anenihs and Evans Bipis that will save us from our current state of confusion?
Spare a thought for the image below clowns.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by STRBOY(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]HYPOCRITES!![/size]

A very Big 1 my broda... If ur Papa like make him bleed na una knw...... Dy der dy lie 4 urslf...
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
lincy: He can't serve two masters same time, HE is a christ follower a clergy for dat matter there should be restrictions jesus neva practiced politice, he only agitate for for d mass which i think ur father is doing right now. Imagin dis clergy for vice president. U schooled out did u witness a. Clergy over there coming out for president, cuz I know u beliv on the system over there dan here in nigeria, wasz clergy gunning for president,
@ lincy or whateva you call yourself, its either you have no history of sense OR you have no sense of history. Your type of response is what you get frm d.u.ll brains that dont have knowledge of history but come on nairaland to write crap. You sit in front of TV watching film your entire life, If your not well read, dont come here and ask stewpid questions. have u not heard about Revd Jesse Jackson befor, didnt he vye for a presidential position under the democrat party.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ok!
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
anyaekekehinde:
have u not heard about Revd Jesse Jackson before, didnt he vie for a presidential position under the democrat part
Goodluck with that one.
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Crocodile tears
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by badesco(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
He knew that he cannot to anywhere, so y d fake cry?
Re: My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter by dagbokoncept(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
And he wept again after dey were defeated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun / 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.