Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why Lead Her On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lead Her On? (9464 Views)

Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? / Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2008
Why do some men lead the women in their lives on when they know their relationship ain't going nowhere? which is more masculine, leading her on and not being man enough to tell her it's over or telling her straight up it's over? Could it be that cruelty is part of manhood or that these men actually think it's cool as long as the woman in question is not their relation?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2008
is the question really fair?

don't women lead men on too?

agreed we have more instances

of the male leading the female on,

in cases like this we can't entirely be sure

its cruelity on the mans part,or an ego rush

some guys just don't know what they want,at certain times

am sure this would have happened with quite a few of the guys who would

eventually reply this too

and mam

woman holdout on guys tooo
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2008
is the question really fair?

don't women lead men on too?

agreed we have more instances

of the male leading the female on,

in cases like this we can't entirely be sure

its cruelity on the mans part,or an ego rush

some guys just don't know what they want,at certain times

am sure this would have happened with quite a few of the guys who would

eventually reply this too

and am

woman holdout on guys tooo

I agree with you, women lead men on too but men seem not to be complaining and they easily come around after a devastating heartbreak.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2008
men seem not to be complaining and they easily come around after a devastating heartbreak

you actually belive that?

my dear, the same blood that pumps thru you does to us

we mask our emotions better in terms of heartbreak

as you females know how to mask yours when tripping for a guy
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2008
you actually believe that?

my dear, the same blood that pumps through you does to us

we mask our emotions better in terms of heartbreak

as you females know how to mask yours when tripping for a guy
Which one do you think that leaves more residue? leading men on or leading women on(put the age saga into consideration).
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2008
am sorry i cant, but ignore the age thingy

because, you mean to imply because a woman's biological clock ticks

when she is lead on she is worse off(probably)

but , a man who has sacrificed all, am sure you must have heard stories (funny a female colleague just told me how she doesnt like a guy who has being dating her for over 7 years)

what do you want to say about that!

this guy is 38 never being married and she is 29
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Uche2nna(m): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2008
It is really funny to see how women think that men are immune to heartbreak.

I dont know of other men, but I have been heartbroken b4 and it was not funny. It hurt as hell. However, nobody could really tell cos most men dont wear thier hearts on thier sleeves unlike the ladies. But deep inside , it stung as hell. I just took it out on the couple of girls that I was not really into.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by onyinye2(f): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2008
poor uchenna. well personally i dont feel as if i am wearing my heart on my sleeve. if i got my heart broken well i had a life before the guy i will surely have one afterwards. there is no reason crying for something you cant erase. but except it. learn from it. then move on.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2008
Uche2nna:

I don't know of other men, but I have been heartbroken before and it was not funny. It hurt as hell. However, nobody could really tell because most men don't wear their hearts on their sleeves unlike the ladies. But deep inside , it stung as hell. I just took it out on the couple of girls that I was not really into.

hear hear
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2008
poor uchenna. well personally i don't feel as if i am wearing my heart on my sleeve. if i got my heart broken well i had a life before the guy i will surely have one afterwards. there is no reason crying for something you can't erase. but except it. learn from it. then move on.
Yep, Dare To Live!!!!!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2008
Uche2nna:

I don't know of other men, but I have been heartbroken before and it was not funny. It hurt as hell. However, nobody could really tell because most men don't wear their hearts on their sleeves unlike the ladies. But deep inside , it stung as hell. I just took it out on the couple of girls that I was not really into.

Chineke mee
Uche?
even you too?

the only good man on nairaland besides debosky has also been corrupted?, chai!! cry :' I hope morenike/4her knows this lipsrsealed(
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2008

Pele(that is if what happened to you is not karma)
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2008
the only good man on nairaland besides debosky has also been corrupted?, chai!!
I wonder why some fellow women still believe that a handful of men are up to some good in this age and time every scientific theory on how bad men are have been proven beyond every reasonable doubt.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2008
sheniqua:

Chineke mee
Uche?
even you too?

the only good man on nairaland besides debosky has also been corrupted?, chai!! cry :' I hope morenike/4her knows this lipsrsealed(

whats the criteria

for you conclusion madam?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2008
ariblaze:

whats the criteria

for you conclusion madam?

I don't even know smiley
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2008
RedHotChic:

I wonder why some fellow women still believe that a handful of men are up to some good in this age and time every scientific theory on how bad men are have been proven beyond every reasonable doubt.

ok out with it madam

who hurt you?

you can speak with papa blaze. grin

Note:if u decide to start talking about how terrible men are

we can dedicate a thread to just how bad some women can be too

the earlier you know being bad is not gender related but personality related the batter

agreed gender,is a factor too
Re: Why Lead Her On? by ariblaze(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2008
sheniqua:

I don't even know smiley

for being honest

you are forgiven

next time just make sure you add my name grin
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2008
ok out with it madam

who hurt you?

you can speak with papa blaze. Grin

the earlier you know being bad is not gender related but personality related the batter

Hurt me ke? I beat men in their own game.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2008
ariblaze:

ok out with it madam

who hurt you?

you can speak with papa blaze. grin

goodluck with hotfunmilayo aka topbooty aka needlelady aka osunamazon.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RThESlyR: 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2008
RedHotChic:

Hurt me ke? I beat men in their own game.
Stop deceiving yourself!
There is difference between men and kids. . . im sure you've been dealing with the latter.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2008
rofl
Re: Why Lead Her On? by onyinye2(f): 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2008
with some men there is no difference between a four year old and 21 year old.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2008
thank you. i think it's a 4 yr old and a 38 yr old. most men start developing at 40.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2008
Stop deceiving yourself!
There is difference between men and kids. . . im sure you've been dealing with the latter.
Talk is cheap, ban is expensive.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by onyinye2(f): 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2008
Truly Hilarious!!! cheesy
Re: Why Lead Her On? by vicade(m): 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2008
@topic I dont see why it has to be a guy that has to break off a relationship that is not working and not a lady. I still dont understand why ladies cannot stamp their foot and break off relationships that are going no where instead of hoping for a miracle only for a guy to do it and he is then labeled the devils advocate.

some relationships are doomed to fail,some will add to our experiience then fail while some lead to the altar. afterall if it is a guys role to ask a girl out  so it is only fair for a girl to break it off if she feels the prospects of such union is null. Unless of course,all ladies are happy with their relationships.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2008
@topic I don't see why it has to be a guy that has to break off a relationship that is not working and not a lady. I still don't understand why ladies cannot stamp their foot and break off relationships that are going no where instead of hoping for a miracle only for a guy to do it and he is then labeled the devils advocate.

some relationships are doomed to fail,some will add to our experiience then fail while some lead to the altar. afterall if it is a guys role to ask a girl out so it is only fair for a girl to break it off if she feels the prospects of such union is null. Unless of course,all ladies are happy with their relationships.
There are peculiar situations where a man is all over a woman and everything appears alright while he's busy creating a family on the other end. Men can be cats with nine lives.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RThESlyR: 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2008
onyinye2:

What do you know about men? U think those u play PS3 with are men?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RThESlyR: 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2008
RedHotChic:

Talk is cheap, ban is expensive.
Step ur game up and stop dealing with kids otherwise i'ma sue you for child molestation!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2008
What do you know about men? You think those u play PS3 with are men?
Every creature that is male and is up to 25yrs should be qualified to be called a man,Ps2,Wii or not, what is your definition of a man and where in that your definition lies a man that does not act like a baby?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by vicade(m): 12:00am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

There are peculiar situations where a man is all over a woman and everything appears alright while he's busy creating a family on the other end. Men can be cats with nine lives.
and Vice-Versa
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:00am On Jun 11, 2008
Step your game up and stop dealing with kids otherwise i'ma sue you for child molestation!
Knock yourself out, I know a few good lawyers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... / What I Discovered About My Girlfriend's Private Part In D Bathroom-man Recounts / My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.