Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Lead Her On? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lead Her On? (9475 Views)

Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? / Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:53am On Jun 11, 2008
Here's the problem . . . many of these so-called "good women" have no choice. Its easy to be "good" when u're not aesthetically endowed and very few men are looking your way.
Are you saying that being good is a learned behaviour? i think it's inherent.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Antidote1(f): 12:53am On Jun 11, 2008
@Pataki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin, Go sleeep jare,

@J-Girl, save my ribs, I am having a huge laugh, Men are such pretentious mongrels, grin
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 12:54am On Jun 11, 2008
we are all gathered together again
under the evil umbrella of hotfunmilayo
Re: Why Lead Her On? by debosky(m): 12:54am On Jun 11, 2008
which stupid abundance of good women? Like the one who stabbed her hubby to death in Lagos today over food money? cheesy

Nonsense - women and men are bad, maybe men have been worse cos they've had power/authority. . .but what do the 'smarter' women ask for? Give us the right to do the same stupid things that men do on the same level of debauchery as them, that way we can prove we are equal.

Obviously they are neither 'smarter' nor more 'mature', they have simply lacked the power/freedom to do the same stupid things.

Men this men that, Go and marry lesbians and leave the women who like men alone. Rubbish and nonsense.

@ j-girl

your commonsense argument doesn't hold water - do women not have commonsense when they choose to stay with someone they love but isn't the best for them? Do people who inadvertently get hooked on drugs or alcohol not have commonsense? It may seem reasonable to you, but the issues are a whole lot more complicated than that - not all actions can be justified or explained with intellect.

A whole US president was unfaithful, was it lack of commonsense? or the wife who stuck with him? I'm done commenting on these threads, just too stupid especially with the dumb generalizations.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 11, 2008
~Xerxes~:

So u want to blame God because there are more desperate women than men? I am having a laugh.
Lookie, stop clutching at straws and these men-bashing topics gotta stop.
Dont blame us for y'all inadequacies.

how are you SURE that there are more desperate women. . .

Jackal, I think you need to rethink. , maybe Funmilayo is the best chic for you after all. . .you're both sexist mongrels. , undecided
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RThESlyR: 12:55am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

Hello! not every man is bad just that the female species are seriously faced[b] with severe shortage of good men[/b] while the male species are busy enjoying the abundance of good women lying around everywhere. nature can be cruel atimes.
Lookie!
California is just sum few hrs drive from ur spot. . . .
Why can't u just relocate and settle down with a girl of ur type! undecided
Re: Why Lead Her On? by LadyT(f): 12:55am On Jun 11, 2008
HUSSY

1. A woman considered brazen or immoral.

2. A saucy or impudent girl    

3. RedHotchick
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:55am On Jun 11, 2008
4him, stop kissing 4her's ass.
Roflmao
Re: Why Lead Her On? by dreeldee: 12:55am On Jun 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

Hello! not every man is bad just that the female species are seriously faced with severe shortage of good men while the male species are busy enjoying the abundance of good women lying around everywhere. nature can be cruel atimes.
where are they pls cux i'm still looking around for your so called "good women lying around" my foot haha! you amuse me anyway, i'm just gonna tell you. it's not just about good or bad men or women but good people generally who seem to be dwindling every blessed day.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 11, 2008
j-girl:

leave him na. . .
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Pataki: 12:56am On Jun 11, 2008
@Pataki, sharrap Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

@ Antidote,
In fact am off to my bed again. If glorified feminist idiots like red-dolt-chic topic is the one topping the night of hit topics, I ma hit my sacks. angry embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:56am On Jun 11, 2008
HUSSY

1. A woman considered brazen or immoral.

2. A saucy or impudent girl

3. RedHotchick
Thank you for the recognition and award. may God also elevate you to get yours.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by proo212(m): 12:56am On Jun 11, 2008
For the women who seem to think all men are not good for anything. Your sisters have website telling about their affairs. but the same people will be the first and open their mouths that men cheat.

angry

http://messageboards.ivillage.co.uk/iv-ukrlmyaffair

Of course because it's a female website, lots of men bashing too but they can still hypocritical and post stories of the affair. They want to "talk" about it and justify their actions.

Go to a male website and fellow men will bash you for cheating on your partner.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 12:56am On Jun 11, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

Lookie!
California is just sum few hrs drive from your spot. . . .
Why can't u just relocate and settle down with a girl of your type! undecided

does she need to drive to Cali
if she looks around her neighborhood there's a butch or a girl around the corner depending on her preference.
today na today
Re: Why Lead Her On? by 4Him1(m): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2008
j-girl:

Common sense is different from Intelligence!
I said UNLESS IT'S THE FAULT OF THE WIFE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
You know what? I just realized it's no use arguing my point because you just refuse to understand.

i choose to ignore the patently irrelevant "ass kissing" comment.

This argument of yours makes absolutely no sense.
Common sense is not so different from intelligence. Even a man who has never seen the walls of a school is intelligent . . . it simply depends on what context you are talking about.

Common sense or not is no determinant of whether a man cheats or not. Debo used a great example . . . will you claim Bill Clinton has no common sense? I'm sure he has a lot more than you.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Xerxes4(m): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2008
4Her:

how are you SURE that there are more desperate women. . .

Jackal, I think you need to rethink. , maybe Funmilayo is the best chic for you after all. . .you're both sexist mongrels. , undecided

And what are u? A promiscuous ninny!!!!

@ Debosky,

Stop smoking pot!!!! Rubbish n nonsense mean the same thing. . . . .Don't let these twats distort ur co-ordination. tongue tongue tongue

Women are definitely more dangerous than men.
Just because men have better shock absorbers than women don't mean they don't feel some pain when they get heartbroken.
If every man complains like women do. . . . . .I am sure men will tip the balance.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by jgirl3: 12:58am On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

@Pataki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin, Go sleeep jare,

@J-Girl, save my ribs, I am having a huge laugh, Men are such pretentious mongrels, grin
I'm about to go to bed myself - i was so stupid for even involving myself in this one.

Debosky - i won't even answer you.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 12:58am On Jun 11, 2008
Pataki:

@ Antidote,
In fact am off to my bed again. If glorified feminist idiots like red-dolt-chic topic is the one topping the night of hit topics, I ma hit my sacks. angry embarassed embarassed

this boy is always angry
na wetin? grin
take it easy so you can even fall asleep
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 12:58am On Jun 11, 2008
Lookie!
California is just sum few hrs drive from your spot. . . .
Why can't u just relocate and settle down with a girl of your type!
Gas is $4/gal.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 11, 2008
~Xerxes~:

And what are u? A promiscuous ninny!!!!
*sigh*. . .who says ninny anymore. . .upgrade my dear. too childish, you might as well say "you're mean to me" ~roll eye~
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RThESlyR: 1:00am On Jun 11, 2008
A whole US president was unfaithful, was it lack of commonsense? or the wife who stuck with him?
Tell them o . .
Eliot Spitzer . . .The former NY Governor is unintelligent and lack common sense too. . . .
Thats Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Pataki: 1:01am On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

this boy is always angry
na wetin? grin
take it easy so you can even fall asleep
If you have an anger management school, I am not one your potential students, look somewhere else.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 11, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

Tell them o . .
Eliot Spitzer . . .The former NY Governor is unintelligent and lack common sense too. . . .
Thats Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao. . . but he "didn't touch that woman"!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 1:01am On Jun 11, 2008
Women are definitely more dangerous than men.
Just because men have better shock absorbers than women don't mean they don't feel some pain when they get heartbroken.
If every man complains like women do. . . . . .I am sure men will tip the balance.
Men don't complain because they have less to complain about. Heck 19 out of every 20 men cheats while it's 1/20 in women, who will naturally complain more if you look at that horrifying statistics?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 11, 2008
@Redhot chic

ok,now dats it

ok,u've gotten so much attention naw,so out with it,who is/are the guy(s) dat broke ur heart?tell me ,tell me how many of them deceived u and later dumped u?cos dis ur bashing is bcoming too much
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Xerxes4(m): 1:02am On Jun 11, 2008
4Her:

*sigh*. . .who says ninny anymore. . .upgrade my dear. too childish, you might as well say "you're mean to me" ~roll eye~

So calling u a promiscuous nincompoop is archaic? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I think u need artificial intelligence. . . . . .the natural one is receding.

RedHotChic:

Men don't complain because they have less to complain about. Heck 19 out of every 20 men cheats while it's 1/20 in women, who will naturally complain more if you look at that horrifying statistics?

Where are these stats coming from? How do u know 1/20 women cheat?
Just because men are open about how they SCORE with gurls don't make em more guilty than women.
If your best friend is shagging your man, would she boast about it to people? I dont think so cos that makes her a LovePeddler.
Women cover up their secrets more than men which is why u feel men are the monsters.
But, men boast openly about their sexual prowess. . . . .It's an ego thingy!!!!
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 1:02am On Jun 11, 2008
~Xerxes~:

@ Debosky,

Stop smoking pot!!!! Rubbish n nonsense mean the same thing. . . . .Don't let these twats distort your co-ordination. tongue tongue tongue

you again.
still haven't forgiven debosky for that thread the other day? smiley
Re: Why Lead Her On? by onyinye2(f): 1:03am On Jun 11, 2008
men really need to grow up some times and take charge.
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 11, 2008
xerxes take it easy on 4her,d babe was only joking wt u d first time,u too harsh ,haba
Re: Why Lead Her On? by RedHotChic(f): 1:05am On Jun 11, 2008
A whole US president was unfaithful, was it lack of commonsense? or the wife who stuck with him?
I think it's Hilary that stuck with him that is silly. No wonder most women gave her the finger during the primaries. How can you claim to be intelligent yet stick with an adulterer that will endanger your life?
Re: Why Lead Her On? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 11, 2008
~Xerxes~:

So calling u a promiscuous nincompoop is archaic? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I think u need artificial intelligence. . . . . .the natural one is receding.

For a man who seems to think he's above intelligence, my dear, very archaic. . .Shouldn't you be off looking in the dictionary, finding big words to entrance us. . .remember, to have common sense one must be intelligent.

You've overuse and worn out "ninny" na. . .look for another, it's becoming a bore wink
Re: Why Lead Her On? by sheniqua: 1:05am On Jun 11, 2008
Pataki:

If you have an anger management school, I am not one your potential students, look somewhere else.

how will you count sheep and fall asleep when you're always yelling at people cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? / How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out / Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.