Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next (18572 Views)

Test Your IQ With This Brain Teaser / Test Your IQ / My Current Mood In One Word: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
In each of the groups of letters below, there are two
6-letter words with their letters in the correct order.
The words are connected by some rule. Un-shuffle
the groups to find the two words. There are no extra
letters, and no letter is used more than once(not applicable to all).
Example:
D F E A T S A T E C N H (DfEaTsAteCnH) =
DETACH, FASTEN
1) S T I R M I C P K L E Y
2) G E S N A T L V A E G E
3) H A S I N S I D E R S T
4) S M O T E B A I D L Y E
5) L I H A S N G E T E R N
6) P R U N E W I S A R H D
7) D R E P E M A R A I N T

Let the show begin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55: In each of the groups of letters below, there are two
6-letter words with their letters in the correct order.
The words are connected by some rule. Un-shuffle
the groups to find the two words. There are no extra
letters, and no letter is used more than once.
Example:
D F E A T S A T E C N H (DfEaTsAteCnH) =
DETACH, FASTEN
1) S T I R M I C P K L E Y
2) G E S N A T L V A E G E
3) H A S I N S I D E R S T
4) S M O T E B A I D L Y E
5) L I H A S N G E T E R N
6) P R U N E W I S A R H D
7) D R E P E M A R A I N T

Let the show begin

1)Simple,tricky
2)Gentle,savage
3)Hinder,assist
4)Steady,mobile
5)Linger,hasten
6)Punish,reward
7)Depart,remain
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
denniece1:

1)Simple,tricky
2)Gentle,savage
3)Hinder,assist
4)Steady,mobile
5)Linger,hasten
6)Punish,reward
7)Depart,remain
NICE. *claps claps claps*
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Boom goes in bam does not. Glass can green can door can,
stone can't red can't window can't. Tall can short can't. But small
and can big can't. Why
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
denniece1: Boom goes in bam does not. Glass can green can door can,
and can big can't. Why
U no go scatter pesin brain o
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
denniece1: Boom goes in bam does not. Glass can green can door can,
and can big can't. Why
Eureka!!! There is double letter in small but no double letters in big
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
My turn, this might b easy for some;
- What are the next two letters in the
following series and why?
W A T N T L I T F S _ _
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by handebayor: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
W A. Reason: The letters are the first letter of each word in the question
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
handebayor: W A. Reason: The letters are the first letter of each word in the question
That shud be AW then
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
mister josh:
Eureka!!! There is double letter in small but no double letters in big
Nice 1...overcorrect dey worry u
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55:
That shud be AW then
Jb u get am o
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by handebayor: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
mister josh:
Jb u get am o

How come? since the letters are gonna be repeated and the question starts with WHAT ARE.... shouldn't it be W A and not A W?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
mister josh:
Jb u get am o
I think handebayor got it first. He must have made an error in typing W A instead of A W but his explanation clearly depicts he was right
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
handebayor:
How come? since the letters are gonna be repeated and the question starts with WHAT ARE.... shouldn't it be W A and not A W?
Nope. Its the 1st letter of each word
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by handebayor: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55:
Nope. Its the 1st letter of each word
My bad! dunno what took my mind off d last two words "AND WHY"
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
hey guys,binna while.
lemme giv dz:
a word i know,it has 8 letters.
its mostly kept secret by every1.
its 1st,2nd & 8th letters form a writin material,
its 2nd,3rd &4th letter form an animal,its 4th,5th,6th,7th & 8th word form a weapon.wat is d word?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
lana_Vello: hey guys,binna while.
lemme giv dz:
a word i know,it has 8 letters.
its mostly kept secret by every1.
its 1st,2nd & 8th letters form a writin material,
its 2nd,3rd &4th letter form an animal,its 4th,5th,6th,7th & 8th word form a weapon.wat is d word?

Password
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55:

Password
And i have been cracking my brain since.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Deiok: And i have been cracking my brain since.
lol
@jB,hyfr(y)
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
mister josh: grin my turn
The Pope, Beyonce, Barack
Obama, and Bill Gates are on the same plane.
There are only 3 parachutes left for the 4 of them.
Obama says: "As the President, I think I should
have the right to have a parachute, because I
rule millions of people in the greatest nation of
all." Beyonce says: "As one of the greatest singers
of all-time, I think I should deserve to be safe. I
bring tears and laughter to millions of people, and
I'm an important contributor to pop music." Bill
Gates says: "As one of the richest successful
company owners, I think I should live because I'm
on top of the economics cycle, creating jobs and
incomes for millions of people. I am a wealthy and
intelligent man." Finally, the Pope says: "I'm an
old, religious man. I lived a life that's full, I helped
millions of people find their way through God, I'm
ready to let go of a parachute and to face my
fate."Which one of them will abandon the
parachute and die?
Barrack Obama should
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by julius98: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Politicians are contesting 4 an election on d presidency chair,u wat are u contesting 4
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2013
I am a common english word which by rearranging my letters gives my past tense.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Numerouuuno: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2013
Eat-ate
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
Numero uuuno: Eat-ate
Ur turn
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Numerouuuno: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
An iron horse with a flaxen tail.
The faster the horse runs,
the shorter his tail becomes.
What is it?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Its a needle with a thread
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Numerouuuno: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
YEAH,ure right
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by DEGREE2466(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2013
Sorry guys i came late and am not prepared but lemme just ask this simple one i will get a more taskier one next time.

How many months has 28days.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
DEGREE2466: Sorry guys i came late and am not prepared but lemme just ask this simple one i will get a more taskier one next time.

How many months has 28days.

All 12 months.

1 Like

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by DEGREE2466(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caracta:

All 12 months.

thats correct

i know it would not take time but i need to contribute something lay grin

next person please
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Each question below contains the initials of words that will make it correct.
Example: 7 = D in a W - Answer - 7 Days in a Week
Find the missing words that apply to the number.

1).1=W on a U
2).3600=S in an H

3).11=P in a C T

4).29=D in F in a L Y
5).64=S on a C B
6).40=D and N of the G F
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Profay11(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
1 wheel on a unicycle
3600 seconds in an hour
11 players in a cricket team
29 days in february in a leap year
64 squares on a chess board
40 days and night of the great flood

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Describe An Nl Member In Just One Word / How Many Animals Do You See? / ╚►Team A Vs Team B ◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.