Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? (5680 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by fulldepth(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2008
icemann:

You want to Chop Elders MEAT, u no dey fear ?
Better face your studies an come out with a good grade before u become regular visitor 4 job section
wetin come dey for elders meat.
@poster
meat na meat, lem the thing wella, no remain anything !!
Flabah the girl !!, Bonya !!, Burantash the scambo, nonsense.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by yemivictor: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2008
LOL @ OP! grin

Trust me when i tell you that you're only a part-time boyfriend! . . . . . .

She has some other chap elsewhere with whom she's more serious!! tongue
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Uche2nna(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2008
yemivictor:

LOL @ OP! grin

Trust me when i tell you that you're only a part-time boyfriend! . . . . . .

P

LMAO

That reminds me of one of my friends who thought he was going out with a particular girl. However, the girl had no idea that she had a boyfriend  grin grin

Now , we just joke about it but it was not funny back then.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by icemann(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2008
full depth:

wetin come dey for elders meat.
@poster
meat na meat, lem the thing wella, no remain anything !!
Flabah the girl !!, Bonya !!, Burantash the scambo, nonsense.
@ poster
Guy u dey in exprienced, if u know what to tou 4 no dey ask. let me tell u that chick don see the world 3yrs b4 u. she will shag u and drop u like a RAG.find ur mate b4 u get heart break. i go yab u when u post heart break on nairaland

@full depth
some meat get BONE WAY DEY CHOCK
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by tsharp(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2008
it is when you turn 50 and she's 54 that you'll know what you've done to yourself.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by donkay(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2008
TSharp, i wil appreciate if u can xpansiate furthr, u rather sound like a sage!
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by donkay(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2008
some mad people just plenty for Naija, i cant figur out why, grin
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by sistawoman: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2008
Why is it such a big deal for the woman to be older? If one was to apply the logic both ways then none of us should date/marry anyone that is not exactly our age. My so-to-be husband is 9 years my sr. so is he going to marry me, Bleep me and dump me?
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Michjoe: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2010
O boy if she no want just fashi her pick anoder girl, but if she is interested just go on . but face ur studie

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum / Naija Girls, Which Way!! / ‘Guys Please Stop Using Manpower, We Deserve Free And Fair Erection'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.