Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (557330 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Jamean(f): 9:52am On May 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

Lol. You reminded me of one babe like this. She hates tv too.
She reads a lot
Yea.. more like it wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:56am On May 23, 2016
dblackninja:

LMAO grin cheesy
At red: Sadly that's the truth, they're many. Girls like that always lead to an untimely grave.

Why? Is it that they think that the maga guy does not have feelings?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Jamean(f): 9:58am On May 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

Lol. You remindnd me of one babe like this. She hates tv too.

She reads a lot
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:59am On May 23, 2016
Jamean:

Yea.. more like it wink

I don't have a problem with people who read and do not watch TV.

....except if they only read romance novels. The type that has a sweaty muscular guy on the front cover. lipsrsealed

As if skinny guys like me can't be sexy angry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Jamean(f): 10:00am On May 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

I don't have a problem with people who read and do not watch TV.

....except if they only read romance novels. The type that has a sweaty muscular guy on the front cover. lipsrsealed

As if skinny guys like me can't be sexy angry

I don't read romance novels undecided who e epp?
I read Christian novels.

I'm out.. it's a non-christian chat box lipsrsealed
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 10:19am On May 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

Thanks for the advice.

Can you explain why your babe thinks that you have a calling from God
I would love to, but It's a long story that happened gradually. One thing led to another..the conversion trial and the rest. I can't elaborate over here by just texting cause am not that good at writing long texts. I pointed it out to show that I was able to reach some neutrality in the r/ship.

The thing is, she knows my view pertaining God and she likened it to why there're numerous churches with different doctrines. But someone who is too religious and feels unsafe in the world will always put God in the picture. She told me sincerely to open a church and teach people the right way to God--that's my calling grin cool
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 10:23am On May 23, 2016
Jamean:

I don't read romance novels undecided who e epp?
I read Christian novels.

I'm out.. it's a non-christian chat box lipsrsealed
Hahahaha grin Màrý ámákà--Sister Mary kiss

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 10:26am On May 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

Why? Is it that they think that the maga guy does not have feelings?

Yeah something like that. And also won't like you to think on your own. Only theirs matters.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Outofsync(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2016
All you atheists are fools. Big fools. Repent . Jesus loves you
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 25, 2016
Outofsync:
All you atheists are fools. Big fools. Repent . Jesus loves you
Big Fools? Then Love? Do you really want to win souls for Christ?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 25, 2016
Reyginus:
Oh come on, we are fools. Your Bible says so.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:13pm On May 25, 2016
Reyginus:

A year ago, you were like him. How atheists like me have changed you....

Interesting, isn't it?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
musKeeto:

Oh come on, we are fools. Your Bible says so.
I don't really consider a person who calls himself an atheist very intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
JackBizzle:

A year ago, you were like him. How atheists like me have changed you....

Interesting, isn't it?
You are too dumb to change me. You are not smart enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 25, 2016
Reyginus:
That's cool. There are different factors by which we all determine who we consider intelligent or not.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:34pm On May 25, 2016
Reyginus:
You are too dumb to change me. You are not smart enough.

our comment history says otherwise.....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:42pm On May 25, 2016
Reyginus:

Bookmarked!

I will save this comment for anytime you try to act smart. In your own small world, atheists can't be "very intelligent", eh?

You say this, knowing fully well that a very intelligent IT atheist created the forum in which you are making the statement.

In trying to act smart, you made a very foolish statement. You went full retarrd brah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by RajputMaster24: 12:33am On May 26, 2016
Dear Friends, what efforts are underway in Nigeria or Africa to revive the African civilization? Is there any work being done to bring back African religion?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 7:05am On May 26, 2016
RajputMaster24:
Dear Friends, what efforts are underway in Nigeria or Africa to revive the African civilization? Is there any work being done to bring back African religion?

Bring back African religion? Is not yet dead anyway; we are just praying for it to die. All religion in African should be eradicated, not even quarantined because it does more harm than good (infact only harm). I hope this your question is not for thesis. Lol grin

As for African civilization, I believe revival of our culture, that is not influenced by religion, will be vital to it. Culture is the core of our African humanity and unlike religion could be truly syncretized which is heathy. It plays a good influence in the economic, social and political aspects in a society.

Anyway, civilization can never be achieved by sitting at home and waiting for the government to do everything and create a functional society. That is what religion is telling us (pray and fast for Nigeria). Rather reverse will be the case..embezzlement and whatever you can think of will be the norm.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 26, 2016
musKeeto:

That's cool. There are different factors by which we all determine who we consider intelligent or not.
Yeah. Not ignorant.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

our comment history says otherwise.....
What history. Do you even understand what Atheism means?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

Bookmarked!

I will save this comment for anytime you try to act smart. In your own small world, atheists can't be "very intelligent", eh?

You say this, knowing fully well that a very intelligent IT atheist created the forum in which you are making the statement.

In trying to act smart, you made a very foolish statement. You went full retarrd brah.

If you understand what Theism Means and Also Understand what Atheism means you won't be proud of your atheism.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 26, 2016
dblackninja:

Bring back African religion? Is not yet dead anyway; we are just praying for it to die. All religion in African should be eradicated, not even quarantined because it does more harm than good (infact only harm). I hope this your question is not for thesis. Lol grin

As for African civilization, I believe revival of our culture, that is not influenced by religion, will be vital to it. Culture is the core of our African humanity and unlike religion could be truly syncretized which is heathy. It plays a good influence in the economic, social and political aspects in a society.

Anyway, civilization can never be achieved by sitting at home and waiting for the government to do everything and create a functional society. That is what religion is telling us (pray and fast for Nigeria). Rather reverse will be the case..embezzlement and whatever you can think of will be the norm.
Culture? What is culture but the way a particular people choose to live their lives over long period of times. What you call African Culture arose as a result of a way a particular people at a particular time choose to live their lives.

We shouldn't act like it's the unbroken cord of positive continuity holding together the tendons of our African spirits. We should rather do that which we consider the most good and not some method of survival mapped out by particular people to fit their time of existence.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Culture? What is culture but the way a particular people choose to live their lives over long period of times. What you call African Culture arose as a result of a way a particular people at a particular time choose to live their lives.

We shouldn't act like it's the unbroken cord of positive continuity holding together the tendons of our African spirits. We should rather do that which we consider the most good and not some method of survival mapped out by particular people to fit their time of existence.
That's not the definition of culture. It is just the people's way of life. Culture is dynamic and it can absorb anything. Every dammn nation have their culture. Maybe when you heard culture your mind started thinking about people wearing beads and playing drums like how our western counterpart visualize Africa, but it's not so. If I may ask how did language came to be?

I just said that I believe it can be vital to civilization. If you think that it is harmful to the society please tell me your reasons. I'll welcome your view. And it's not some rule laid down by some set of people for anyone's survival.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 26, 2016
dblackninja:

That's not the definition of culture. It is just the people's way of life. Culture is dynamic and it can absorb anything. Every dammn nation have their culture. Maybe when you heard culture your mind started thinking about people wearing beads and playing drums like how our western counterpart visualize Africa, but it's not so. If I may ask how did language came to be?

I just said that I believe it can be vital to civilization. If you think that it is harmful to the society please tell me your reasons. I'll welcome your view. And it's not some rule laid down by some set of people for anyone's survival.
So, when you talk about African Culture what exactly are you talking about?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 5:08pm On May 26, 2016
Reyginus:
So, when you talk about African Culture what exactly are you talking about?
Oh I see! I think it's the part I said revival of our African culture... that is causing the problem. No no no I don't mean reliving the exact ways our ancestors that is ridiculous at it's best.

The centrality of life-systems and functionality have always been the root of all cultures, including Africa. Currently in Nigeria, we are just mimicking the western folks way of life as if their own is the best..and because of that we are failing in every way. Do you think if the Chinese, Russians and co were imitating the Americans, they will be were they are now? Nay!
Civilization even started in Africa and because of Western influence, we're where we are now sad
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 26, 2016
dblackninja:

Oh I see! I think it's the part I said revival of our African culture... that is causing the problem. No no no I don't mean reliving the exact ways our ancestors that is ridiculous at it's best.

The centrality of life-systems and functionality have always been the root of all cultures, including Africa. Currently in Nigeria, we are just mimicking the western folks way of life as if their own is the best..and because of that we are failing in every way. Do you think if the Chinese, Russians and co were imitating the Americans, they will be were they are now? Nay!
Civilization even started in Africa and because of Western influence, we're where we are now sad
I don't understand. On one had you talked about culture being the centrality of life systems and etc. On the other side you talk about Americans and Russians lacking imitation in culture. Isn't this a logical contradiction?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 5:36pm On May 26, 2016
Reyginus:
I don't understand. On one had you talked about culture being the centrality of life systems and etc. On the other side you talk about Americans and Russians lacking imitation in culture. Isn't this a logical contradiction?
Hehehe grin No no no you misunderstood me. You quoted some and left some.
The centrality of life-systems and functionality have always been the root of all cultures, including Africa.
I meant that all cultures..meaning different types of cultures are based on the life-systems existing in each one of them.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:00pm On May 26, 2016
Reyginus:
If you understand what Theism Means and Also Understand what Atheism means you won't be proud of your atheism.

A bolaino christian (you) wants to lecture me, an atheist, on atheism?

Reyginus, you mumu small....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 26, 2016
dblackninja:

Hehehe grin No no no you misunderstood me. You quoted some and left some.

I meant that all cultures..meaning different types of cultures are based on the life-systems existing in each one of them.
Life systems? Like what exactly?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

A bolaino christian (you) wants to lecture me, an atheist, on atheism?

Reyginus, you mumu small....
Think about it. Somebody knows there's no God but he knows this because of the inconsistencies in those who say they know God. Tell me what you think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.