Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (557409 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheEvilPriest(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
There is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
anicheibo:

Yes!. But ID postulates that all species on earth right now were ready made by a designer.

This just goes to show how ignorant you are of the intelligent design theory. What you've described is creationism NOT intelligent design. ID only infers an 'intelligent agent' nothing more. In fact, the theory as it is framed doesn't rule out the possibility that life evolved from a common ancestor (a proposition I find ridiculous), what's in dispute is the mechanism by which it could happen.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by davien(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
UyiIredia:

This just goes to show how ignorant you are of the intelligent design theory. What you've described is creationism NOT intelligent design. ID only infers an 'intelligent agent' nothing more. In fact, the theory as it is framed doesn't rule out the possibility that life evolved from a common ancestor (a proposition I find ridiculous), what's in dispute is the mechanism by which it could happen.
okay...so where are the finds so far about said designer?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Qimob(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
SUGGESTION: Create the 'reply' option under each comment.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Qimob:
SUGGESTION: Create the 'reply' option under each comment.

What then happens to the quote option?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by erusen: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2015
saintvc:

none christian thread.yet you creat the quote christian bible.lol
. the internet is free oh
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by freshPikin: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
http://www.q1kc-sk-s.com.

Remove the 1 and both hyphens.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2015
So, apparently, I can't stop coming back here. smiley
Hw lyf, my fellow heathen brothers?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Weigraf, whats up with Mou?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 5:34am On Aug 31, 2015
musKeeto:
Weigraf, whats up with Mou?

When dem go sack am?

The missus fell ill. Now she's telling folk the house is haunted

For real.... smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
*strolls into thread and looks around*
Weirdos tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Time is short. When are you going to give your life to Jesus?

Please, say this little prayer:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I acknowledge you as my Lord and personal Saviour and that you died for my sins. Please, Lord, forgive me of all my iniquities and write my name in your Book of life. From today, I accept you as my Lord and denounce any relationship with Satan and his agents. Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. In Jesus name I prayed."

Now if you said this prayer, you are born again and you know what, there is rejoicing in Heaven right now for your sake.
Next step, find a Bible believing Church around you (RCCG, Deeper Life, TREM, MFM, Christ Apostolic church, ECWA) and become baptised by IMMERSION. You life is already anew.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by onetrack(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2015
Xetima:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I acknowledge you as my Lord and personal Saviour and that you died for my sins. Please, Lord, forgive me of all my iniquities and write my name in your Book of life. From today, I accept you as my Lord and denounce any relationship with Satan and his agents. Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. In Jesus name I prayed."

Now if you said this prayer, you are born again and you know what, there is rejoicing in Heaven right now for your sake.
Next step, find a Bible believing Church around you (RCCG, Deeper Life, TREM, MFM, Christ Apostolic church, ECWA) and become baptised by IMMERSION. You life is already anew.

I have no interest in death cults and human sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Cherlene(f): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2015
Happy Sunday NAIRALANDERS

If you FIND yourself in a NEGATIVE or UNPLEASANT situation, look for ways to REDEEM the circumstances. There is NEVER a time or place in when you can't GLORIFY and SERVE GOD. Acts 28:16, 28:30-31

Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cherlene:
Happy Sunday NAIRALANDERS

If you FIND yourself in a NEGATIVE or UNPLEASANT situation, look for ways to REDEEM the circumstances. There is NEVER a time or place in when you can't GLORIFY and SERVE GOD. Acts 28:16, 28:30-31

Cherlene

Hehehehehe. On a non-Christian thread? Good thing Logicboy is no longer here otherwise he would have eaten you raw.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Danity20: 6:19am On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my yesterday's game and won #30,298 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 0808 29808 18 or +23480 8298 0818 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by bigsonista: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Helo frnds, pls dose anyone have any useful information abt dis site: "Shivaclub.net" are dey genuine or fake? Pls i nid ur reasonable advises cos i wnt 2 join d club.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by tsdarkside(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Xetima:

you dey craze...thunda fire you...your t.b joshua aka(stvpid head),just bought a privat jet for 60million dollars from poor peoples money...thunda fire tb joshua.....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by tsdarkside(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
bigsonista:
Helo frnds, pls dose anyone have any useful information abt dis site: "Shivaclub.net" are dey genuine or fake? Pls i nid ur reasonable advises cos i wnt 2 join d club.

i hope you know who Shiva is?? that is the so-called god of destruction and renewal....na you sabi....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Hehehehehe. On a non-Christian thread? Good thing Logicboy is no longer here otherwise he would have eaten you raw.
Hmmm. Long time Ma.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by djdoxxx(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Xetima:

You Forgot Or Failed To Mention 'Winners', 'foursquare' And Some Others, Do You Mean They Are Not Bible Believing Churches Cos They Are All Around Me?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Hmmm. Long time Ma.
Hi SOF. Have you decided to give your life to God? smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Hi SOF. Have you decided to give your life to God? smiley
I honestly have no idea what that means.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Rilwon: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme,
Sorry I can't comment of the politics section.
Na only one devil get power kill these people, da devil
get small power o. But unfortunately this disaster
doesnt mean that the muslims will quit islam. No they
will still trust in Allah because they have been blinded
and chained. Yaza ch, vedaxc ool, rilwon wad up?
Though i bear and mourn with you over the tragedy.
Take heart

If I get your point correctly, are you telling me the devil is the cause of this heartbreaking-disaster?

Think twice before answering my question.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rilwon:
ProphetUdeme,
Sorry I can't comment of the politics section.

why wont the mods block you from commenting there when your posts there are always biased and full of prejudice. I could quite remember your cartooned pics of kicking GEJ out.
:

If I get your point correctly, are you telling me the devil is the cause of this heartbreaking-disaster?

Think twice before answering my question.
of course yes. Oh who do you think is the cause? Do you think its natural?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Rilwon: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
why wont the mods block you from commenting there when your posts there are always biased and full of prejudice. I could quite remember your cartooned pics of kicking GEJ out.

Oh! So you are one of my hater? Very good.

of course yes. Oh who do you think is the cause? Do you think its natural?
Since you don't believe there is high probability of death in a situation where large group of people come together, rather from your own myopic mind, satan did it. Then definitely you have to admit that satan has been killing these christians that died in a stampede http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/aponline/19991007/aponline200414_000.htm
people too
http://tcjonline.org/nigeria-25-dead-many-injured-in-anambra-prayer-ground-stampede/

Fake prophet undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Rilwon: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Do you think its natural?
Between satan and your God, who has the authority to kill?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by djdoxxx(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Johnnydon, Plaetton, Lahn, Goosebaba, Frank317, Menesheh, Rilwon And Others...Which Of You Have Come Across This Book " Jesus, Interrupted"?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rilwon:

Between satan and your God, who has the authority to kill?
i will answer you that if you answer me this. Between shaytan and your god allah who has the authority to kill?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Rilwon: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
djdoxxx:
Johnnydon, Plaetton, Lahn, Goosebaba, Frank317, Menesheh, Rilwon And Others...Which Of You Have Come Across This Book " Jesus, Interrupted"?

I have it on my phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.