Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (556514 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dialfa: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Children of Satan everywhere
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 1:40am On Dec 10, 2015
that donald trump smiley

goot times save for our relegation battle

dat said, how will this play out? has he crossed the line?? will he make it to the office of POTUS will these potatoes help my tumbi grow
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by lovelyn7777: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dhateeboi(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2015
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
**Signing in**
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LucemFerre: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2015
wiegraf:
Is it me or is this place substantially dumber than it used to be

And it was pretty bad before.....

this may be a good thing though. the nightmare inducing stoopidity seems to be turning quite a lot of people into humanists...

I said it before and everybody thought I was tripping... Congratulations... You came outta the cave... (no homo)
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
LucemFerre:

I said it before and everybody thought I was tripping... Congratulations... You came outta the cave... (no homo)

Which cave?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 21, 2015
wiegraf:

Which cave?
Sup? cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Sup? cheesy

You're both father and son?!

Do you do miracles as well? Garri to palm wine?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2015
wiegraf:

You're both father and son?!

Do you do miracles as well? Garri to palm wine?
Garri to Cerelac strawberry flavor. Working on the bread multiplication miracle.

on Donald trump, i think americans and the world deserve him. Just like GEJ. Bad choices can do a lot of good, you know.

on Nl religion section, i think things are getting a bit better. I wonder where frosbel went though..

ANB is Lb, btw. The motherfucker..
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Garri to Cerelac strawberry flavor. Working on the bread multiplication miracle.

on Donald trump, i think americans and the world deserve him. Just like GEJ. Bad choices can do a lot of good, you know.

on Nl religion section, i think things are getting a bit better. I wonder where frosbel went though..

ANB is Lb, btw. The motherfucker..

ANB?

IIRC, Obama once stated that if he watched fox news, he wouldn't vote for himself. Not sure that is legit, but I wouldn't be surprised if he said that.

Fox news are that far to the right

Fox news has essentially distanced itself from trump.

Even they think trump's psycho.

I love trump. He has exposed the bizarreness that is today's world.

the hypocrisy, the contradictions on all sides, it's now all out in the open. the effect is almost surreal

Where oga evilbrain? I hope he hasn't grown up....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2015
wiegraf:

ANB?

the hypocrisy, the contradictions on all sides, it's now all out in the open. the effect is almost surreal

I'll let you figure that out (ANB)., True.

You're quite right about Trump and the effect his campaign has had on American politics. I also like how Tervor Noah has covered it on the Daily Show (still has a lot to do in my opinion, but he's done well so far)

There's a part of me that wishes Trump wins. Would love to see his first state visit to Russia.. Weird, feels like America's the new old-Europe.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2015
wiegraf:

ANB?

IIRC, Obama once stated that if he watched fox news, he wouldn't vote for himself. Not sure that is legit, but I wouldn't be surprised if he said that.

Fox news are that far to the right

Fox news has essentially distanced itself from trump.

Even they think trump's psycho.

Fox News is Racist.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LucemFerre: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
wiegraf:

Which cave?
Plato's
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I'll let you figure that out (ANB)., True.

You're quite right about Trump and the effect his campaign has had on American politics. I also like how Tervor Noah has covered it on the Daily Show (still has a lot to do in my opinion, but he's done well so far)

There's a part of me that wishes Trump wins. Would love to see his first state visit to Russia.. Weird, feels like America's the new old-Europe.

I haven't seen trevor yet. Will have to see if he steps into some real mighty shoes successfuly

Have you seen south parks version of a donald trump future? I think the whole of this season is a play on that and PC culture (not sure). It's glorious...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Reyginus:
Fox News is Racist.

Ah ah naaa

I think they don't discriminate when indulging in folly...

Anything that uses common sense and reason is fair game to them
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
LucemFerre:

Plato's

[s]I wish. Never studied any of his work with anything approaching proper commitment. I sometimes fake it from time to time tho, with varying results...[/s]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Merry xmas all!

Specially for you.... Judas lb -

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
wiegraf:

Ah ah naaa

I think they don't discriminate when indulging in folly...

Anything that uses common sense and reason is fair game to them
For how long have you been watching them?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Reyginus:
Over 12 years. And he's right. They're not racists. They just have a really narrow understanding of the world and their religious views has a huge influence on what/how they report.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Reyginus:

Off and on, say 8 years? I started paying attention during obama's first campaign I think
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Manchildnews: 5:49am On Dec 22, 2015
God-given Reasons That Should Make One Avoid Divorce.

When God institutes a thing He provides weightier reasons why it should be so, to make us understand Him better and know His ways. The scripture in Isaiah states:

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isa 55:7-9 KJV

READ FULL @ https://www.nairaland.com/2814385/god-given-reasons-should-make-one
OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOE MORE: http://news.manchildservices.com/2015/12/god-given-reasons-that-should-make-one.html
Also http://www.manchildservices.com
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Over 12 years. And he's right. They're not racists. They just have a really narrow understanding of the world and their religious views has a huge influence on what/how they report.
Maybe you have to start watching them again as a fresher. Ferguson. Black Lives Matter. Of recent Alright by Kendrick Lamar. I don't think there's anything narrow in their understanding of the world. They know exactly what they are doing. You can start counting from today the number of black violence they report and compare with their appreciation.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2015
wiegraf:

Off and on, say 8 years? I started paying attention during obama's first campaign I think
That's not even far enough. I will advise you begin to watch them from today. Almost every press has a reason for it's creation. You watched Obama's Thanksgiving Speech where he invited Luther(I'm not really sure) his Anger Translator.

Though it was all for fun you see him making a comment like: And we can count on Fox News to terrify all white people with some nonsense. Who defends Trump on his racist comments? Fox News. I mean the one on Mexicans. While the President or CEO pretends he hates what he said his media show otherwise. You need names? Don't be deceived by these people.

You think Darwin was called father of modern racism out of love? Jewfish for Jewish? Lol. Who thought it was necessary to ridicule Straight Outta Compton for the portrayal of the police even when that was a true picture? They don't have any narrow understanding of the world they perfectly know what they are doing. Don't be deceived.

Just like RT now seem to be created for busting American Evil Deeds Fox News was created for uplifting the American Idea. And what's the idea? White Supremacy. At least Trumps high scores can teach all us something.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI
Vooks, KingEbukasblog, Joshthefirst wiegraf plaetton jayriginal johnnydon22
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jayriginal: 2:20am On Dec 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

this is your new world superpower...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Reyginus:
That's not even far enough. I will advise you begin to watch them from today. Almost every press has a reason for it's creation. You watched Obama's Thanksgiving Speech where he invited Luther(I'm not really sure) his Anger Translator.

Though it was all for fun you see him making a comment like: And we can count on Fox News to terrify all white people with some nonsense. Who defends Trump on his racist comments? Fox News. I mean the one on Mexicans. While the President or CEO pretends he hates what he said his media show otherwise. You need names? Don't be deceived by these people.

You think Darwin was called father of modern racism out of love? Jewfish for Jewish? Lol. Who thought it was necessary to ridicule Straight Outta Compton for the portrayal of the police even when that was a true picture? They don't have any narrow understanding of the world they perfectly know what they are doing. Don't be deceived.

Just like RT now seem to be created for busting American Evil Deeds Fox News was created for uplifting the American Idea. And what's the idea? White Supremacy. At least Trumps high scores can teach all us something.

I still don't see it...

Not watching atm, but I'm quite sure they're giving Clinton the same treatment they gave Obama.

their agenda is conservative 'american' values, not whitie values. It just so happens most of the people who have such values happen to be oyinbo.

that's not to say there are no racists in that crowd (or in just about any other crowd that claims to be 'traditional'), but fox? no. they love them some rice and powel, etc etc

What makes you think darwin was racist??

chai.....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
wiegraf:

I still don't see it...

Not watching atm, but I'm quite sure they're giving Clinton the same treatment they gave Obama.

their agenda is conservative 'american' values, not whitie values. It just so happens most of the people who have such values happen to be oyinbo.

that's not to say there are no racists in that crowd (or in just about any other crowd that claims to be 'traditional'), but fox? no. they love them some rice and powel, etc etc

What makes you think darwin was racist??

chai.....
I don't think Darwin was racist but they seem not to be happy with his Origin of Species. I think it has to do with categorizing everyone of us, irrespective of race, one.

As for the others just keep watching. Maybe in ten years time you'd see what I'm saying I don't have the time to argue it.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Jman06(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am proudly a Satanist.

I'll like 2 meet other Satanists in da house.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Jman06:
I am proudly a Satanist.

I'll like 2 meet other Satanists in da house.

i personally think this thread should be renamed to "the atheist chatbox"

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.