Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (556322 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by timmy2409(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by timmy2409(m): 3:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by iGravity(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Hello everyone.
I am posting so I can get updates
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2015
timmy2409:
And I thought I was f*cked up... Jizzus

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/t0ynr/throwaway_time_whats_your_secret_that_could/

I went from celebrating GMB to wanting to jump off a bridge

I don't even want to congratulate naija anymore..
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Phew... GMB won. Stil hard to believe. Cant wait for May 29. Till then, I wont be celebrating just yet.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by malvisguy212: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2015
musKeeto:
Phew... GMB won. Stil hard to believe. Cant wait for May 29. Till then, I wont be celebrating just yet.
https://www.nairaland.com/2239640/why-fear-death#32399073
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by estacyresource: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Funeral for Robert H. Schuller Will Be Held at His Former Crystal Cathedral, Now Owned by Catholic Diocese

Services for Crystal Cathedral founder, the Rev. Robert H. Schuller, will be held in the very iconic sanctuary that his ministry created.
While it's now under the ownership of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Orange and named Christ Cathedral, the large....

http://chriistianityupdate..com/2015/04/funeral-for-robert-h-schuller-will-be.html

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by timmy2409(m): 3:47am On Apr 11, 2015
wiegraf:

I went from celebrating GMB to wanting to jump off a bridge

I don't even want to congratulate naija anymore..

Man, Reddit always introduces me to ridiculous nuggets of weirdness. I always end up asking myself WTF is wrong with people?

This was a response earlier today on the thread: What moment made you think "f*ck I'm weird"?

When I was like 16 and at a party and all the girls that were smoking were spitting all over the porch and when everyone went to sleep I went to the porch and got all the hot girls spit and jacked off with it. felt good. Came a lot. 10/10
I'm editing this to say I know it's weird but don't some of you guys get the appeal? Using a girls spit to masterbate with is awesome. It's the natural lubricant for a bj.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2015
timmy2409:

Man, Reddit always introduces me to ridiculous nuggets of weirdness. I always end up asking myself WTF is wrong with people?

This was a response earlier today on the thread: What moment made you think "f*ck I'm weird"?

Is it me, or is the guys logic reasonable?

I had always thought myself an alien. These days I recognize myself as human, but from the future

Some of those on that thread are true aliens. I can only bow
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Lol, so this is where all the devil's children congregate grin.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Now I'm following too.
More like where some of the smartest minds of NL are to be found.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 19, 2015
joseph1832:
I thought I was the only who noticed all the nonsense in the front page!. Any time a particular set of monikers opens a thread a title 10 types of this, 5 types of that, voila! It hits front page!.

The annoying is that all the topics are very myopic coming from the minds of myopic people.
Honestly, the only thing i need to see is "10 reasons..." or "5 Types of People...." and for the love of me, i don't bother opening such threads else i become dumber than i already am.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2015
goofyone:

Honestly, the only thing i need to see is "10 reasons..." or "5 Types of People...." and for the love of me, i don't bother opening such threads else i become dumber than i already am.

That is not true

The "10-types" or "5-types" lists are not always foolish. It is just that the same set of foolish monikers who write those lists are more likely to get to the front page.

I write "5-types" list too but I think very well before I prepare the lists
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

That is not true

The "10-types" or "5-types" lists are not always foolish. It is just that the same set of foolish monikers who write those lists are more likely to get to the front page.

I write "5-types" list too but I think very well before I prepare the lists

Are you effectively saying there can only be "10 reasons..." for something or only "5 types...." of anything? I disagree.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2015
goofyone:

Are you effectively saying there can only be "10 reasons..." for something or only "5 types...." of anything? I disagree.

10 reasons could mean- the 10 best reasons.

And yes, for some things, there are only 5 types. For instance, we have 5 generations of iphones. (4 and 4s count as one)
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

10 reasons could mean- the 10 best reasons.

And yes, for some things, there are only 5 types. For instance, we have 5 generations of iphones. (4 and 4s count as one)

Yes, I agree. There could be "10 best reasons...", but I'm yet to see any of those topics on the homepage formed that way. They all start with "10 reasons...", not "10 best reasons...", and I'm sure there are 10 best reasons for this (no pun intended). Chief among them is the desire of the author to just create a list, any list.

Similarly, these topics never talk about the things for which there could indeed be 5 types, such as iPhones as you mentioned. That would be uninteresting topic. The range of topics for which they find 5 types almost are never limited to 5 types or could as well not be divisible into types.

Anyways, this is just my viewpoint and you don't have to accept it.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
goofyone:

Yes, I agree. There could be "10 best reasons...", but I'm yet to see any of those topics on the homepage formed that way. They all start with "10 reasons...", not "10 best reasons...", and I'm sure there are 10 best reasons for this (no pun intended). Chief among them is the desire of the author to just create a list, any list.

Similarly, these topics never talk about the things for which there could indeed be 5 types, such as iPhones as you mentioned. That would be uninteresting topic. The range of topics for which they find 5 types almost are never limited to 5 types or could as well not be divisible into types.

Anyways, this is just my viewpoint and you don't have to accept it.

It is good that you recognize that you are only stating your opinion
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by timmy2409(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Now that you're all here, where would you say is the best state for NYSC?
I have a chance to choose one, and for the life of me, don't know where to go
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
timmy2409:

Wherever you decide to go, please make sure it's not Edo state.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Hehehe..
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2015
timmy2409:
Try Imo, Owerri if possible. Good food. Hot chicks. Close to PH. Wear a rubber. Always.

Not sure about job opportunities though.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

It is good that you recognize that you are only stating your opinion
Hi.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
timmy2409:
Why not let the nysc lottery box decide for you? Since you are not decided on which state, I'm sure you'd have fun whichever state they end up sending you.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
musKeeto:

Hi.

Hello
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Hello
Saw your topic on fb. Are you a PC gamer?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
musKeeto:

Saw your topic on fb. Are you a PC gamer?

I have a gaming laptop but unfortunately, I do not game on PC. Ps3 and PS4 strictly
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2264301/7-types-prostitutes

Brilliant piece of work. NL has attracted the most illiterate of literates and given them a platform to broadcast their stupidity to the world.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I have a gaming laptop but unfortunately, I do not game on PC. Ps3 and PS4 strictly
Why dont you game on PC? I have a Ps3, but cant remember the last time I touched it. Theres this freedom a keyboard and mouse gives you.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
musKeeto:
https://www.nairaland.com/2264301/7-types-prostitutes

Brilliant piece of work. NL has attracted the most illiterate of literates and given them a platform to broadcast their stupidity to the world.

Dude got 76 likes. grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
rationalmind:

Dude got 76 likes. grin
Thought how to read and write but not how to think. Thus, they've become mere files. Forgive my comp engr pun. How body?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.