Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor (22460 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Power! Power!! Power!!! How sweet are you? Wonder why people don't wanna leave you even when they can't function again. Power, you must be too sweet ooo
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by BlessedFellow: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Yazmin:

He is from ile ife....blessed fellow, kindly read the retired General's auto biography 'the making of a general' by lindsay berett.
Perhaps u'd make a repost.
Bonafide jukun man feom wukari,he is...

@Yazmin: there is no way I would make a repost. I am 100% sure of what I said. The author of the article you referred me is not Nigerian and perhaps did not do a thorough check about TY Danjuma's hometown.

I never disputed he is Jukun, Jukun is spoken in Takum, Wukari and Ussa LGAs of Taraba.

FYI, visit the links below to disprove or confirm what I said. He is from 'Takum' NOT 'Wukari'

www.tydanjumafoundation.org/board-of-trustees/lt-gen-ty-danjuma-rtd-gcon/

www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=228626.0

Cheers!
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by ceeethru(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2013
this is retarded letter i must say. How can someone who cannot even address nigerians when he arrived at the airport, now he's sending letter to the state house of assembly about his return to the seat as governor. I can see this man love money more than his health.as for me, suntai is a disability patient nw.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by drberry(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2013
simpleseyi: Using my church PDP mind to look at this issue critically. I think this man is fully fit to perform his functions as the state governor. Though, he cannot walk on his own without assistant, but he has many personal assistants who will assist him. Besides, he does not need to walk to office, he can always be carried to the office. As per his mental ability, that is no issue na, after all Abacha that had mental disorder ruled the country for many years. Even Idris Wada was proven in the election tribunal of being a run-away psychiatric patient of UI teaching hospital and the guy is still ruling his state. What about our dear Dame Sheppopotamus, are we sure she is mental okay with the way she has been behaving?

So, please let the man continue in office until he rests in pieces like Yar'Adua and get state burial. He can then meet Yar'Adua or Abacha and share out of the 70 virgins allocated to each of them in the great beyond.

Bros can't ƴ☺ů see that it is crystal clear †ђξ reason why these ex-leaders acted †ђξ way they did SMH for naija. lipsrsealed
simpleseyi: Using my church PDP mind to look at this issue critically. I think this man is fully fit to perform his functions as the state governor. Though, he cannot walk on his own without assistant, but he has many personal assistants who will assist him. Besides, he does not need to walk to office, he can always be carried to the office. As per his mental ability, that is no issue na, after all Abacha that had mental disorder ruled the country for many years. Even Idris Wada was proven in the election tribunal of being a run-away psychiatric patient of UI teaching hospital and the guy is still ruling his state. What about our dear Dame Sheppopotamus, are we sure she is mental okay with the way she has been behaving?

So, please let the man continue in office until he rests in pieces like Yar'Adua and get state burial. He can then meet Yar'Adua or Abacha and share out of the 70 virgins allocated to each of them in the great beyond.

Bros can't ƴ☺ů see that it is crystal clear †ђξ reason why these ex-leaders acted †ђξ way they did SMH for naija.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2013
The man is invalid and should leave office. His motor senses are bad and I am very sure he can not sign a document.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Gbawe: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2013
Just when you think things cannot get worse in the theatre of the absurd Nigeria is, some new low comes along to disgrace the notion. Let them quickly grant his request abeg.

Sick to death of Nigeria and its weak, clueless opportunist jokers who parade themselves as leaders. Why will those behind Suntai not be encouraged to try this brazen act of shamelessness and greed. They know too well what Nigeria is today to understand anything goes in "Gangster Paradise".
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Muscomide: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2013
The Nation Reporter visits Suntai in hospital[/quote]

And you call this investigative journalism??
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by slap1(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Danbaba Suntai should go on a 30-minutes live interview on TV and explain to Nigerians why he should be allowed to continue as governor. That will also give us an idea of his mental state.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by solasalako(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2013
LWKMD PATAPATA OOOOOOOO..........

CAN SOMEBODY SEE THE TEETH OF THE GOAT HOLDING THE RETARDEEN AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE AIRCRAFT?

It is only in Nigeria that these type of movies are aired publicly.
How is it possible for the VEGETABLE to rule again when it is obvious that he cannot perform the duties of a DUMMY talk less of governing a state not too far from the HQ of the 70 VIRGINS HUNTERS MILITIA ACADEMY.

BIG SHOW OF SHAME AT THE AIRPORT.... GROUP OF FOOLS FOOLING WHO?

&&&&&&&&&&&& CANT STOP SIPPING MY COLLABO/ALOMO/OGIDIGA
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Longman313(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2013
teskyg: Please allow this Man to rest you enemies of progress.Whether he is sick,half dead or a Vegetable,let him be.Islamic fundamentalist like EGuerilla,Berem and co are disappointed that this man survive the Plane crash.Sometime I wonder why some people are so heartless,including the Poster.Democracy is a game of number and your wish for a muslim to rule Taraba may never come true.You have to live with this fact.Channel your energy to a productive venture.
bros,u speak like a fool which i believe u are.forget about religion issue here.we muslim are only concern about dis man health,while your own is just to stay in power and loot the state money which it can never be possible again.Never and Never insha Allah.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by brosun(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2013
slap1: Danbaba Suntai should go on a 30-minutes live interview on TV and explain to Nigerians why he should be allowed to continue as governor. That will also give us an idea of his mental state.
You write as if it is the man himself that is doing all this. The man is obviously not in control!
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Longman313(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2013
nex: The man can't talk and can't walk, how in the name of Allah is he going to work?

There are many circumstances surrounding Suntai's crash, and the struggle he had with Senator Aisha Jummai Alhassan and Abubakar Tutare. The line he crossed when he refused to Attend Bamanga Tukur's reconciliatory meeting, and the speedy announcement of his death by the Presidency, through Reno Omokri. (http://blueprintng.com/new/2012/10/23/suntai-shuns-bamangas-reconciliation-meeting)

All the same, what has been done, has been done. They've taken him to Germany, then the USA, where his brain has been fiddled with, and according to the Constitution, he can no longer be a Governor.

Whoever wrote that letter should also be arrested, and prosecuted.
u should be a lawyer,nice word.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Sike(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2013
Na by force?!
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by ElCaballa(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Why do these old refuse to die?
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by yim(f): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2013
curtain: Even Rochas-Okorocha had a car accident and sustained brain injury, since then he now sees the party that brought him to power as a dead party and believes his identity is hausa, shedding crocodile tears like buhari(the baby-general) and has even travelled to maiduguri to congratulate and cheer boko-boys up for the maiming of his own Igbo pple in the north. Compare Rochas's case with Suntai's simple letter?
Rochas is simply crazy and Suntai is nt aware of anything. The man should be allowed to rest and not rule

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by plasmadocument: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2013
Who says a man who suffered a very severe brain injury with serious neurological deficits, who cannot utter a word to reporters, who is being supported to walk and has been written of as a vegetable cannot be Governor? They should take him to the government house so that he can govern the state, whatever that means. All of them, those whom we think are mentally sound and those with brain damage all have the same IQ. There is no difference between this man and those in the National Assembly and other Governors, Lagos excluded. wink

1 Like

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Beaf1: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2013
Before and After

Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by ignis: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
This man should be taken to a psycatrist hospital to run some mental tests on him.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by racino: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
How low can Nigerian politicians go in their persuit of money and power? See how they are embarrassing this man and subjecting him to public redicule because of their selfish interest.

Pratically Danbaba has less than two years in office, but these people cant imagine the possibility of power changing hands for God know how many years. I am sure plans were being perfected on who will succeed Suntai before the unfortunate accident and its the likely beneficiaries that are jittery and hell bent on creating chaos in Taraba in order to stop any constitutional action against their God father.

Their nightmare is that if the deputy governor is finally sworn in he will complete suntai's term and may go on to seek reelection twice and that means they'll have to wait for at least ten years!!! I heard that its one senator with gubernatorial ambition that is behind all this palava! m not sure though.
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
C'est fini...as Suntai takes over the reins of government once more angry

Taraba Assembly Confirms Suntai Governor

[img]http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/wp-content/themes/sahifa/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/tar.jpg&h=330&w=660&a=c[/img]

Taraba State House of Assembly moments ago endorsed a letter from Governor Danbaba Suntai, informing the law makers he has resumed work.

The Assembly’s decision has laid to rest claims by deputy governor Garba Umar that he was still the acting governor. By the Assembly’s move, Umar, who acted as governor for 10 months reverts to the position of deputy governor.

Pointblanknews.com had reported that certain anti-Suntai lawmakers insisted that his letter be tabled for consideration today.

Source
Re: Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor by twentycent(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
shocked cheesy Simpleseyi&Eguerilla both of the two of you no go kill me with una comments ooo, laff wan komot my kini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. / Adams Oshiomhole Poses With Mike Ozekhome & Family In Abuja (Photos) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.