Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal (47220 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by 80million1: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
jenyna: God knws d truth already
Spot on.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
juz passing by on a bicycle with a chewing stick in my mouth n a bottle of ogidiga hang to my arm....i send pason

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by wem88(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
dont8: Said who?
bros abeg dis ur tautology dey make cold catch me.abeg no b compulsory say u go write for phonetics abeg

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by sexymoma(f): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
#80million:

You see ur life.
where you see am tongue

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by omeiz93: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
What do you want to hear from him, to tell you another lies or denied it in totallity?. The girl in question has told d whole world her own side of d story, what did she stand to gain, if eventually it turns to be lie.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by clemmonce(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
i think this COZA thing is gettin too much. seun you and your mods are actual promoting the devils work by always puttin every negative abt COZA on frontpage. what do u benefit? fröm tarnishing a pastor's image and also the church.let us assume the pastor did it.Who are we to judge? most of us commit greater sin than this yet we are quick to judge. secondly how are we sure the ESE girl is sayin the truth. we all knw that anybody can say anytin on the internet. What about this The last time patience jonathan came to port harcourt i sle.pt with twice. what about that ? i can even attach so many stories to it to make it sound real. so seun stop helpin the devil promote bad news about christianity,about a church or a pastor
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by OmoPastor(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
@ OP
who are the concerned church members? they should come out publicly!
who is the pastor answerable to? the members or God that called him?
if out of nowhere the story is true, what will they do?

all these write-ups are trash!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by dabrake(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
. . . No comment . . .
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by kokoye(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Stegomiah: ...."The truth is that members of the church will support their pastor. The girl will be at the receiving end even if she is telling the truth. That's Africa for you....

This sums it all up.

We have replaced God with pastors.

We forget pastors are human like us.

We dont expect them to misbehave since we have equalled them as 'gods'

Some of these pastors know this and capitalize on it - the quickly remind you to 'touch not my annointed' or 'Judge not'

Who is not annointed.

Pastors fall short too ...dont freak out when they do. You make things hard for them when they misbehave because they know what you expect from them. So..they keep quiet because they know they can get away with it.

Pastors should answerable to you - they collect your tithes and offerings..literarily!

In the eyes of God, we are all equal. "Man of God" is man-made.

God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by vincencior(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
the world is watching
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Keep calm and wait for Pastor Abiodun's ROBUST reply.

The congo shiner grin grin
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Ichel: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
plz ma ppl, wen Oshofiri kum bcome bad tin? If konji hold d pastor, nah ehm walters free, wetin concern oda memberz, even them self dey do oshofiri. And d girl enjoy ham dat time, nw she wan dey popular, nd X-factor no favour her, she try her luck on diz one, na eim she blow. So mk una d member free d pastor jhoor
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Built2last: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju: NEVER!!!!!!!

That will be spiritual|Ministry|Financial suicide.. Admit WHAT!!!!??

He will never admit nor deny nothing, especially if it is true..

Because denial will only make Ese produce the evidence that she claims she has, which he doesnt want... The pastor is safe as it stands.. Nobody knows if its true or not..

In some peoples eyes, He is the Victim of a hoe trying to blackmail him.. Others call it persecution, others call it attack.. All this is fine for the Pastor! Nothing has spoilt at all..

I'm sure the Pastors PR people will never allow him to admit|deny on this allegation..

You nailed it.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2013

Because denial will only make Ese produce the evidence that she claims she has, which he doesnt want... The pastor is safe as it stands.. Nobody knows if its true or not..

In some peoples eyes, He is the Victim of a hoe trying to blackmail him.. Others call it persecution, others call it attack.. All this is fine for the Pastor! Nothing has spoilt at all..

I'm sure the Pastors PR people will never allow him to admit|deny on this allegation..

Correct answer. Abeg chop knuckle.

This randy pastor WILL NEVER admit or deny the allegations and the foolish members of his herd will continue to go to his church like the r£tarded mumus that they are.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by sunkoye: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
i knew it.....at least a nairalander must be in that church.. grin
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by AdeniyiA(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
your adversary, the devil is roaring and prowling about looking for whom tO devour.
Satan's potent weapon in this end time is fornication and adultery.
RUN!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
I wanted to make a comment but God told me to Shut up.

So all my fans pls bear with me.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
jigawatts:
He come talk say 'God said we should keep quiet' ...... and the congregation shouted 'Halleluyaaaaaaa'.......... grin grin

"Robust Response" .... A very political phrase If I must say wink

They shouted halleluya meaning they've already accepted the pastor's meaningless response to this issue?

How on earth can people be so foolish?

How is it possible?

3 Likes

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Slankey: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
AT LAST!!! NIGERIANS ARE GETTING WISER BY THE DAY.. BEFORE NOW, THEY HAVE BEEN GULLIBLE, AND OBSESSED WITH RELIGION AND EVERYTHING THEIR DADDY (PASTOR) SAYS...

HALLELUJAH!!!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
I can see a south- south gang up against my south west people. All cos of 2015.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by netbrilliance(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2013

[size=20pt]Those Members Calling On The Pastor To Tell The Truth Must All Be First Timers to The Church Or Just Visitors......Pastor Biodun Please Remain Silent!!!.....[/size]
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by slimdick(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fadelex: my problem is not falling into temptation, my problem is covering it up.... if this allegation were to be against a worker, d bro would have been suspended indefinitely, there's nothing to be ashamed of for the pastor so long he realizes his mistake and go back to God for forgiveness. pastor Dietrick Haddon has similar problem last year and even led to his divorce from his wife, but he did d right thing, he stepped down as a pastor, apologized to his followers and accepted the child from d other lady.
pastor biodun should clear d air once and for all...
Are u serious? Is that what actually happened to Dietrick and Damita Haddon? All I heard was irreconcilable differences... Na wa O...!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Please where is the COZA church located in Lagos? I need to see the handsome pastor. I want to discuss something private with him. grin
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by obi4eze(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
The man needs a 'spiritual' slap for saying that God told him to keep quiet. Did you do it or not? It's a simple 'yes' or 'no.'
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by kreamidiva(f): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
"Level of grace".......
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
God forgive me. I have a feeling that pastor is guilty
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by mencade5(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
*keke drop me here* in obama's voice: driver abeg give me my N20
change. Back to topic: in campus fellowship, church
brothers are 4cking church sisters, in choir, choir
leaders 4cking female choristers, male choristers
4cking female choristers, male choristers 4cking
female church members, fellowship heads
dragging with other unit leaders to friend a paticular sister. Ushers are looking and sighting
females members entering the church with big
nyash, plotting and successfully banging their
nyash, female church members visit church
brothers at home in closed doors and the next
day falls under pretence of anointing, song leader 4cked the previous night before taking
praise and worship the next day, pastors 4cking
female members at will, when she becomes
pregnant, they will organized sharp sharp
wedding and he continues his ministry, church/
fellowship positions are given according to how pretty, handsome, (sex appeal) and well dressed
you are even if u re not fit. They choose these
ones and claim that God chose (liars). The church
is now a place for latest gossips, gists, showy of
cars, its even easier to get a lady for free 4ck in
church than in hotels. Kai, no wonder the road to heaven is very
narrow. Fatoyinbo don 4ck and thats the truth, let him be
brought to book . Period! Anybody wey say let
God be the judge na thunder go fire am. The church is so unclean even Jesus Christ is
weeping for it. Mtscheeeeeeeew! *in obama's voice: driver take me out of here*

3 Likes

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
But why is this man used as a scape-goat What about the GAY pastor in Nigeria here that walks about freely.What he did was bad,but we"re all taking this too far... undecided undecided undecided
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by wengerjay(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
Make dem leave the church na,abi na by force.Wetin he wan talk again abi dem don forget say 'silence means consent'.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by jpphilips(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Stegomiah:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/08/26/coza-church-members-ask-pastor-biodun-to-come-clean-on-adultery-allegations/

we understand better why women make up to 90% of the congregation, lol
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
sanniemoe: God forgive me. I have a feeling that pastor is guilty

What are you asking god to forgive you for again?
His guilt is as obvious as daylight angry
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by ladygogo: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
OmoPastor: @ OP
who are the concerned church members? they should come out publicly!
who is the pastor answerable to? the members or God that called him?
if out of nowhere the story is true, what will they do?

all these write-ups are trash!

Oh really? SO many dumbos! He is nothing without his church members just like a business is nothing without its customers. Their tithes and offerings built that church. He is answerable to his god(cos i dont know the type of god he worships) and as well as his church members. The last time i checked one of COZA's slogan is "there is no church without you".

What will they do? They can do whatever they damn well please!! It is none of your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover / Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? / Christians Singles Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.