Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work (4970 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by drnoel: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
adim2: Since we have secrets about ladies and how their mind works, i feel its will be better if we have a topic relating to guys also. Note: this write up is a mere observation about the minds of most guys and a guy can display more than one trait listed in this thread. Also there was no conclusive research as to the % reached.

Guys are simple human that acts mostly on instinct of sight but can be dangerous, if their emotions are taken for granted. People believe that men are polygamous in nature. This assertions might not be totally true as men varies in terms of reasoning, social upbringing, ideologies, values, religious background, cultural belief etc. so Let's get the ball rolling.
THE AGGRESSORS: this kinds of men are usually aggressive towards ladies, this might be as a result of their work, social upbringing(the dad beating up the mum) or any other condition. They beat up any lady that comes their way and they believe that a lady is a second class citizen. They tend to dominate and everything the woman does to please them is welcome with either total beating or insult. Note: this kinds of men are dangerous, and to the ladies any guy that beats u while dating or insults u publicly is a no no, please run from the guy, because he is not going to change when both of u gets married. Rather the physical abuse will increase.
Best u let it remain an enigma, remember the story of the Rooster and the Fox.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by adim2(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nope. I don't even know the story talk more of remembering it. Lol
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by drnoel: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
adim2: Nope. I don't even know the story talk more of remembering it. Lol
In that case let me tell it to u.
Once upon a time, there was a rooster who lived with his family on a tree and loved running. Every morning he takes a long run b4 his other activities. Their closest neighbour was a fox who lived in a hole under the tree. The fox always sees the rooster take his run but was always scared to approach him cos everytime the rooster runs the comb (the red thing on his head) appears as if its on fire due to the speed at which he runs. The fox had been wanting to get close to the rooster and his family 4 years but was scared he would be burnt by that comb (fire).
One day the fox summoned up courage and approached the rooster slyly but at a distance and spoke to the rooster. Telling him he has always admired him from far but was scared to come close cos of that fire thing on his head. Surprised the rooster says "hmm, but why would u be afraid of me. That thing on my head is only flesh" and he invited the fox to feel his head, saying "touch it, it will not burn u". The fox, on touching the head of the rooster realised that he was touching flesh and he lost his fear for the rooster and killed him. U can then imagine what he did to the roosters family?

Moral of this story. U don't tell all ur secrets. U got 2 live some out, thats by the way why its called a secret. So ma guy, let women find out on their own why their men are how they are.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by dacrystal01(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2013
drnoel:
In that case let me tell it to u.
Once upon a time, there was a rooster who lived with his family on a tree and loved running. Every morning he takes a long run b4 his other activities. Their closest neighbour was a fox who lived in a hole under the tree. The fox always sees the rooster take his run but was always scared to approach him cos everytime the rooster runs the comb (the red thing on his head) appears as if its on fire due to the speed at which he runs. The fox had been wanting to get close to the rooster and his family 4 years but was scared he would be burnt by that comb (fire).
One day the fox summoned up courage and approached the rooster slyly but at a distance and spoke to the rooster. Telling him he has always admired him from far but was scared to come close cos of that fire thing on his head. Surprised the rooster says "hmm, but why would u be afraid of me. That thing on my head is only flesh" and he invited the fox to feel his head, saying "touch it, it will not burn u". The fox, on touching the head of the rooster realised that he was touching flesh and he lost his fear for the rooster and killed him. U can then imagine what he did to the roosters family?

Moral of this story. U don't tell all ur secrets. U got 2 live some out, thats by the way why its called a secret. So ma guy, let women find out on their own why their men are how they are.

I totally agree with U bro. Afterall, the more mysterious a thing is, the more valuable it is considered...
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by adim2(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2013
dacrystal01:

I totally agree with U bro. Afterall, the more mysterious a thing is, the more valuable it is considered...

Its just for the fun of it.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by oboyo1(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2013
Eeja Nla01: I dnt feel like spreading my mat here. angry
se ur mat don finish ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? / Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) / W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.