Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east (3258 Views)

APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket / APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by IgboDelta: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
APC WOULD NOT WIN ANY STATE ELECTION IN IGBOLAND, THE WOULD ONLY WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN IGBOLAND IF THEY PRESENT AN IGBO MAN AS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. I DONT WANT PDP OR APC TO WIN ANY ELECTION IN IGBOLAND.

@BEREM, I want to urge you to mind what you write as Ndi Igbo have existed long before Nigeria and all its political parties

2 Likes

Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Igbo Delta: APC WOULD NOT WIN ANY STATE ELECTION IN IGBOLAND, THE WOULD ONLY WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN IGBOLAND IF THEY PRESENT AN IGBO MAN AS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. I DONT WANT PDP OR APC TO WIN ANY ELECTION IN IGBOLAND.

@BEREM, I want to urge you to mind what you write as Ndi Igbo have existed long before Nigeria and all its political parties
Your opinion doesn't count! you have no right to speak for ndi igbo and tell them which party to vote for. So, just carry your rants and chest beating go siddon for one corner.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by alexchiny: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: It's no longer Ifeanyi Uba you're supporting? it's now Willy Obiano? By the time the liquid in your brain stops moving in oscillation, you will finally go for NGIGE! angry

Do you have brains at all? Go and read my post again...this time SLOWLY!!! Then show me where i rooted for Ifeanyi Ubah. Olodo!
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by alexchiny: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
St_Black:

But wait o, ase won tie gbo yooba grin.
Going by ur post, i know u may not be an Anambra indigene. But if Ngige wins nko?..........Se se wipe e ma gbe ogun je if Ngige wins? grin

Then i will delete my account on Nairaland. bookmark this bro. grin grin
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny:

Do you have brains at all? Go and read my post again...this time SLOWLY!!! Then show me where i rooted for Ifeanyi Ubah. Olodo!
whatever!

Vote Ngige,

Vote APC! cool
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by alexchiny: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: whatever!

Vote Ngige,

Vote APC! cool

No probelm! As long as you will import all your brothers to Anambra to vote for him. cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by IgboDelta: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: Your opinion doesn't count! you have no right to speak for ndi igbo and tell them which party to vote for. So, just carry your rants and chest beating go siddon for one corner.

If your rude and arrogant attitude here is what we should expect from your APC brothers, then you would surely be disappointed by the election results.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Igbo Delta:

If your rude and arrogant attitude here is what we should expect from your APC brothers, then you would surely be disappointed by the election results.
You rather came in late when the heat was on . Certainly, am done with the thread.You can go on with your frustration and anger. Am outta here. see ya! wink
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by IgboDelta: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: You rather came in late when the heat was on . Certainly, am done with the thread.You can go on with your frustration and anger. Am outta here. see ya! wink

Contrary to what you wrote i have NO FRUSTRATION OR ANGER, you are the person on rampage abusing anyone who have a different opinion from you. My dear i think you are depressed and stressed, so go and rest
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Igbo Delta:

Contrary to what you wrote i have NO FRUSTRATION OR ANGER, you are the person on rampage abusing anyone who have a different opinion from you.
Really? eyaaaa! cry

Berem why nau? why are you abusing those oppose to you? abi you dey craze?

"slaps herself "
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by IgboDelta: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: Really? eyaaaa! cry

Berem why nau? why are you abusing those oppose to you? abi you dey craze?

"slaps herself "

SMH
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Igbo Delta:

SMH
please don't break your neck while shaking your head. grin tongue
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by IgboDelta: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: please don't break your neck while shaking your head. grin tongue

Don't worry your pretty little head
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Blueboy0402: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: Inferiority complex! say something i havent heard before. smh. grin
The person you just quoted said Igbos would prefer the post of president to vice president. Does this statement confer the "inferiority complex" status on him? However, if the choice of presidency is an act of "inferiority complex" then it is obvious you are ignorant and need to go back to the classroom to receive lectures on the meaning of inferiority complex.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Longeria(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: No we won't! Igbos will vote massively for APC if Rochas becomes the VP candidate. Don't mind the urchins who are going about from thread to thread making noise.

SAI ROCHAS VP

SAI APC! cool
You and your jobless boyfriend constitute the WE abi?

I'm sorry in advance.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: No we won't! Igbos will vote massively for APC if Rochas becomes the VP candidate. Don't mind the urchins who are going about from thread to thread making noise.

SAI ROCHAS VP

SAI APC! cool
PUhhhleeeaaazzze, even if Jesus is running with OKorocha as his VP Igbos will still vote GEJ. Its the vendetta and everlasting need for "revenge" to crumble the NIGERIAN state from within that's in them. For once, the rest of NIGERIA needs to call their bluff.

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by owobokiri(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Apartheid Peoples Congress

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Sattie: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
If I may ask What is wrong with APC zoning the Presidency to the SouthEast and VP to SouthWest? Then Senate Pres. to the North. Why shifting power to the north again? They have ruled us several time with no result in their geo-political zones (NE,NC,NW).

Let the Igbos file in a credible candidate now. Or else, APC will require a pain relief tablet in the East and not a political party because we ll not vote APC in SouthEast.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Belmot(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: If am not igbo then you are ijaw! grin
Na wen u turn male? Choi!
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by petrov10: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2013

SAI ROCHAS VP

SAI APC! cool
rochas is nt as popular amongst igbos, me lady
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Kingspin(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
You cant deceive all of us..you are only doing that to youself.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Itoroetti(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Demdem:

To allign with the killer party headed by the retardeen. It's a choice, u all are entitled to it.

Don't u think that no member of ur family shall gets to d position of the one ure calling a "retarddd"?
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by classicEntity(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
That seat of the presidency is very important and every tribe wants it but all I knw is that Igbos can never vote APC because of VP position, they will rather stick with Jonathan whom they know, no matter what Jonathan is going for a second term and I know that for sure, because he is setting his cards wella ahead of 2015..
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by magnewgril40: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2013
Ngige for Anambra up APC
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by ziccoit: 1:44am On Aug 28, 2013
Tall dream.

Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Demdem(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2013
Itoroetti :

Don't u think that no member of ur family shall gets to d position of the one ure calling a "retarddd"?

Never knew ur entire family members are retardds. Thanks for the info.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2013
Belmot: Na wen u turn male? Choi!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Duke As Apc's Presidential Candidiate / Graphic Photos: Nigerians Under Fire In South Africa / Why Can't The Nigerian Government Give Each Family 1 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.