Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east (3259 Views)

APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket / APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by alexchiny: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Demdem:

I can see u are confused. In one post, u want ubah the thief, in another u want Obaino, obis cocck sucker all within the same page on a single thread. Why do u like talking from the four compass points of ur mouth. U are highly unstable like Ubah.

Are you that slow? I only pointed to Berem the FACT that it would be easier for Ifeanyi Ubah to win this election than Ngige. That is to tell her how slim Ngige's chances are. Please go back to school bro and start with comprehensive English!
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Pukkah: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
ckkris:

Never been said of the Igbos, from Japan to Siberia, from the Champions League to NASA. Trail blazers worldwide.

Stop generalizing. It's a faulty way of arguing.

Peter Obi has clearly demonstrated inferiority complex with or beside Chukwuma Soludo. He knew about Soludo's ambition and yet frustrated it.

When El Rufai analyzed the budget of Anambra state, Peter Obi (rather than counter Rufai) resorted to cheap tribalism and said what El Rufai did was an insult to the Igbo race. embarassed

When Fasola 'deported' some people, rather than handle the matter wisely, Peter Obi resorted to emotions, reported the matter to Jonathan like a kid and tribalized the whole issue. His actions neither showed that he was in possession of correspondences from Lagos state nor the fact that he had also in the past 'deported' some people.

I must say that Peter Obi suffers from acute inferiority complex. He can't hold his own when put with the likes of Soludo, Fasola and El Rufai. And rather than admit it or face them, he runs away from/dodges them or the issues.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pukkah:

This is not clear.

What stops APC now from fielding Soludo as its VP?

Never say never, though ibos don't deserve it considering their input so far but APC value brains more than anything.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by ckkris: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny:

Iyaloja Temisan Berem!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aje! Winch!! EKWENSU. I bind you.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Demdem:

I can see u are confused. In one post, u want ubah the thief, in another u want Obaino, obis cocck sucker all within the same page on a single thread. Why do u like talking from the four compass points of ur mouth. U are highly unstable like Ubah.

JESUUUUUU OO
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Demdem(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
ckkris:

Is Demdem a member of Boko Haram, or is something seriously wrong with him/her.

This has nothing to do with the Emergence of Ngige as the next gov of Anambra.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny:

First COAS of igbo extraction, awarding of the 2nd Niger bridge,Juicy and sensitive appointments,Upgrade of Enugu Airport and many more! WHat will your party do for us sir?
o boy see clownish thoughts, juicy appointment, choi wetin person no go hear. Where is the Niger bridge? Btw the north has better appointments, better projects yet they demand more from the retardeen, you are here killing yourself over one project.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by alexchiny: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
St_Black:

HEHEHE !! See Trailer FULL OF LIES!!!! grin grin grin
*rolls on floor laughing*

So this are ur lies! Where in ur dreams did Enugu airport near upgrade?
Where are d appointments & benefits on Nigerians?
Where is d 2nd Niger bridge? Na for planet Jupiter be that?

...GUY U funny DIEEEEEEEE! grin grin

Where is the sense in this post bro? grin grin grin grin Counter my claims intelligently. ENugu airport is now an international airport, work has started on the 2nd niger bridge too.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Berem!!!! LWKMD 

L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿s. Truth be told I admire your independence of mind and clarity of thought
Thanks brother! I dey talk am as e dey pain me. I no send anybody message. I dey craze?
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pukkah:

Stop generalizing. It's a faulty way of arguing.

Peter Obi has clearly demonstrated inferiority complex with or beside Chukwuma Soludo. He knew about Soludo's ambition and yet frustrated it.

When El Rufai analyzed the budget of Anambra state, Peter Obi (rather than counter Rufai) resorted to cheap tribalism and said what El Rufai did was an insult to the Igbo race. embarassed

When Fasola 'deported' some people, rather than handle the matter wisely, Peter Obi resorted to emotions, reported the matter to Jonathan like a kid and tribalized the whole issue. His actions neither showed that he was in possession of correspondences from Lagos state nor the fact that he had also in the past 'deported' some people.

I must say that Peter Obi suffers from acute inferiority complex. He can't hold his own when put with the likes of Soludo, Fasola and El Rufai. And rather than admit it or face them, he runs away from/dodges them or the issues.
Thank you o jare! i think say na only me talk am? may you live longer than Methuselah! na inferiority complex go kill Obi and some anambra people. Imagine what is been spewed by alexchiny and co. chai! i don die!!! cry
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Demdem(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny:

Are you that slow? I only pointed to Berem the FACT that it would be easier for Ifeanyi Ubah to win this election than Ngige. That is to tell her how slim Ngige's chances are. Please go back to school bro and start with comprehensive English!

Unstable mind, u are holding on straws. Don't need ur ffucking explanation. U obviously don't know what u want. Neither here or there. So confused.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Demdem(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
St_Black:

JESUUUUUU OO
grin grin grin grin grin grin

That nematode is pathetic.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
o boy see clownish thoughts, juicy appointment, choi wetin person no go hear. Where is the Niger bridge? Btw the north has better appointments, better projects yet they demand more from the retardeen, you are here killing yourself over one project.
You dey mind am? he's jubilating over a non existence bridge and i should be happy about it. na only one bridge o! ONE PHUCKING BRIDGE!! angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Where dem dey? dem don run?? grin
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: Thanks brother! I dey talk am as e dey pain me. I no send anybody message. I dey craze?

Hmmmm u are a refreshing fountain in the desert of hopelessness of some tribalistic individuals across the Niger.
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny:

Where is the sense in this post bro? grin grin grin grin Counter my claims intelligently. ENugu airport is now an international airport, work has started on the 2nd niger bridge too.

Nna, a proverb says "a burnt child dreads d fire. If ur own sister BEREM can deny PDP, i know for sure PDP has severed SE lives , only dat u will shamefully deny it like u are doing.

Anyway, Berem has exposed ur as*s by opening d can of worms. My Iyaloja of Ndigbo doesnt want to join d league of Losers!!! grin grin
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Hmmmm u are a refreshing fountain in the desert of hopelessness of some tribalistic individuals across the Niger.
Thanks once again. Imagine dem say i no be igbo because i no dey lick dia yansh. Na thunder go fire anybody wey go say i no be igbo girl. rubbish!! angry
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny:

Dude, Berem's opposition on ur PDP (People's Demoralizing Party) is good enough to shame ur talks.

I DEY LAUGH OOOO. grin
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
St_Black:

Nna, a proverb says "a burnt child dreads d fire. If ur own sister BEREM can deny PDP, i know for sure PDP has severed SE lives , only dat u will shamefully deny it like u are doing.

Anyway, Berem has exposed ur as*s by opening d can of worms. My Iyaloja of Ndigbo doesnt want to join d league of Losers!!! grin grin
Lol! Dey haf ran away! grin
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: Where dem dey? dem don run?? grin

Iya BEREM...U too gan harsh on ur nwanne bros ooooo ..See as dem run comot grin grin
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Pukkah: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: Thank you o jare! i think say na only me talk am? may you live longer than Methuselah! na inferiority complex go kill Obi and some anambra people. Imagine what is been spewed by alexchiny and co. chai! i don die!!! cry

Amen
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by alexchiny: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Bunch of noisemakers and chest beaters! Willie Obiano will win the next election! I will invite you all to his wearing in ceremony. I promise! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. APC ko OPC ni!
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lol, they soon proceed to insults, just wait and see
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny: Bunch of noisemakers and chest beaters! Willie Obiano will win the next election! I will invite you all to his wearing in ceremony. I promise! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. APC ko OPC ni!
It's no longer Ifeanyi Uba you're supporting? it's now Willy Obiano? By the time the liquid in your brain stops moving in oscillation, you will finally go for NGIGE! angry
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by hakanai(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
St_Black: This is a FULL-FLEDGED rumour & Lie.

SE so far, has no input in the party + SE itself advocates against the interests of APC.

.....and moreover, where is d link to d story Sir?

^^^^ me think so too!!! Don't see what they bring to the APC other than hate and resentment. So why reward them? Is it fear or is It tension?They say clearly via MASSOB and Ohaneze that the deal for them is voting PDP. hwy insist on there support.Rather APC should try to find another area to capture.The SE and SS could be a fanatic group of GEJ & PDP supporters. APC consolidate what you have properly and then look for the undecided or disgruntled to expand.Forget this Igbo must join mentality.APC should drive hard into the NC grassroots and reach out to the minorities up north.Often times there support for GEJ is religious or based on the minorities VS majority tribe thinking.
Anyways up APC!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by gtrust: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny:

You are talking to her as if she is Igbo. You have been punked bro, she is NOT igbo!

I am talking to APC.
ONLY the PRESIDENCY will appeal the Igbos.
for the Vice thing.

They will rather stay with GEJ!
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny: Bunch of noisemakers and chest beaters! Willie Obiano will win the next election! I will invite you all to his wearing in ceremony. I promise! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. APC ko OPC ni!

But wait o, ase won tie gbo yooba grin.
Going by ur post, i know u may not be an Anambra indigene. But if Ngige wins nko?..........Se se wipe e ma gbe ogun je if Ngige wins? grin
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
Lol, they soon proceed to insults, just wait and see
I sabi dem well well.. part 2 of the show will soon begin. grin
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: It's no longer Ifeanyi Uba you're supporting? it's now Willy Obiano? By the time the liquid in your brain stops moving in oscillation, you will finally go for NGIGE! angry

See as my Ndigbo Iyaloja dey pummel our nwannes grin grin grin

....IBO GUYS, See as Berem dey do una. abi St_Black na Berem again ? grin
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by cKaiser: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
That would never happen
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by ckkris: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jona wins 2015
Re: APC Considers Zoning Vice Presidency To S’east by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
ckkris: Jona wins 2015
For your mind...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria And Benin Republic Merger / Why Can't The Nigerian Government Give Each Family 1 Million Naira? / APC Senator-elect Have Now Reduced To 58 • How PDP Can Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.