Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The Urge To Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Urge To Cheat. (895 Views)

I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Urge To Cheat. by Symphony007: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Since i started dating, i have been seeing one girl that i really love and respect so much, she has really helped me tremedously and our relationship is going smoothly but lately i have been thinking what it would feel like dating other girls, are all girls the same? Are some more fun than others? I slap myself whenever this taughts fliter in cause i still love my girlfriend and would never want to hurt her after all this years. But the urge is growing stronger, i was made to understand that a majority of guys go through this phase, how do you think i should handle it?
Re: The Urge To Cheat. by Gudintent: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
Slap yourself harder, in fact knock yourself out, if that don't work, tell your girl to smack it out of you grin grin

It is called ojukokoro syndrome . . . Stolen water is sweet and all that

If you truly love ur girl Ya gots to keep the urge in check. . . Once you act on it, there won't be a comeback

Ro, ki o to se cool
Re: The Urge To Cheat. by Nastyclown: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: The Urge To Cheat. by Enegod(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
If I am with a
woman, I am only with that woman. I
have respect for her and do not cheat.
If i feel i am going to cheat i won't get in
a relationship.
Re: The Urge To Cheat. by Symphony007: 4:56am On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: If I am with a
woman, I am only with that woman. I
have respect for her and do not cheat.
If i feel i am going to cheat i won't get in
a relationship.
of course, we should all have respect and love for our partners...but the question is when you date one person for half a decade, don't you at times get a feeling like what will other girls seem like. It's just part of life. The curiosity to try other things but yet and attachment to existing things.
Re: The Urge To Cheat. by dBard: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2013
Be proactive.
Get somethimg that'll kip u in check..an anchor if u like. for me, I made a promise t my girl I wnt cheat on her n I Make sure every girl I meet knws I ve one n dont intend double dating. I also ve our pix in d most conspicous place @home t serve as an extra deterrent.
As much as possible, dont fantasize abt nothing. it will only weaken ur resolve.
Faithfulness aint beans but u can choose t b amongst d select few.
All d best..
Re: The Urge To Cheat. by jhydebaba(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2013
This is non-issue. Guys don't need to think on this.

Nak any time and keep ur girl, ok

What if she gets to know Simple, just apologize cheesy she'll understand tongue
Re: The Urge To Cheat. by Symphony007: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2013
jhydebaba: This is non-issue. Guys don't need to think on this.

Nak any time and keep ur girl, ok

What if she gets to know Simple, just apologize cheesy she'll understand tongue
that's cruel.
Re: The Urge To Cheat. by Tobbey(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2013
Also facing d same.. I also love my girl.. but its not easy

(1) (Reply)

There Is Still Love / Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... / Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.