Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. (9677 Views)

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex / My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by ashewoboy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
What cn i do?
No, masturbation is nt an option, i detest it.

Does it even worth it? Keeping my virginity as a guy.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Just do it - Nike smiley

6 Likes

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by ify84(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
ashewoboy:
What cn i do?
No masturbation is nt an option, i detest it.

Its a normal desire, u have no option than to keep obeying the last order by Jehovah which is 'flee fornication' the key is: just obey weda u like it or not...

8 Likes

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by sule17(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Try it and see, is like a forbiding frut of our 4father
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
U can still fvck and keep ur virginity. Its possible.

#just find either dog, goat or fowl and be enjoying urself till when u're ripe to fvck human.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by Petroking: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:
Just do it - Nike smiley

Chat sh*t get banged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by charlito94(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
u e wetin ...
I re on a long thing
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Since Masturbation is not an option, Nigga cut that shit_ off...Be a celibate Eunuch, the world could use one less idiot_ in the gene pool undecided

9 Likes

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Petroking:

Chat sh*t get banged

But I didn't chat shīt ?
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by dollyjoy(f): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
ashewoboy:
What cn i do? No, masturbation is nt an option, i detest it.
it worth it dear.

Dnt do it till you are married and fully prepared to be call a dad.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by freakthingz(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
it worth it dear.

Dnt do it till you are married and fully prepared to be call a dad.

you spoke my mind bro

3 Likes

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by dollyjoy(f): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
freakthingz:

you spoke my mind bro
i am a lady please!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don't tell me you're also waiting for MRS right??undecided

If You wanna Have sex, please go ahead!grin what if An earthquake Occurs in Nigeria tomorrow??undecided

You'd be sorry you didn't!cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by firstking01(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Op, chose between these two...
To continue to stay celibate until ur married....or

To start having sex which makes u to be prone to either contracting HIV, becoming an unfortunate father, wanting to have sex every now and then?,,,cos i knw d moment u start having sex nw, u'd want to be doing it every day?...cos i 've been there, wen u start enduldging in pre-marital sex, there's no going back, cos u cnt stp it, it's like a spiritsad...u berra mk d right choice today...speaking frm experience.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by freakthingz(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
i am a lady please!!

Sorry Oooh but why you dey vex i didn't mean to offend sis
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by dollyjoy(f): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
freakthingz:

Sorry Oooh but why you dey vex i didn't mean to offend sis
lolll.did i sound offended?

1 Like

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by freakthingz(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
lolll.did i sound offended?

Yeah but i'm glad your not offended

I went to your profile to check.. embarassed embarassed
you're cute
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by cruzita(f): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
u won't regret being a virgin just kwontinue#saynotofornication

3 Likes

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by donaldking10: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Virginity is not dignity, but a lack of opportunity.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by dollyjoy(f): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
freakthingz:

Yeah but i'm glad your not offended
I went to your profile to check.. embarassed embarassed you're cute
hehehehehehehehe.my anger doesnt come easily.

Aaaaw!thanks for the compliment.#blushingwinklol
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by freakthingz(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
hehehehehehehehe.my anger doesnt come easily.

Aaaaw!thanks for the compliment.#blushingwinklol

You're lucky me i lose my temper quickly but i'm working on it......need someone to teach me how to be chill wink

No problem how i see it is how i say it
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by golor(m): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2016
firstking01:
Op, chose between these two...
To continue to stay celibate until ur married....or

To start having sex which makes u to be prone to either contracting HIV, becoming an unfortunate father, wanting to have sex every now and then?,,,cos i knw d moment u start having sex nw, u'd want to be doing it every day?...cos i 've been there, wen u start enduldging in pre-marital sex, there's no going back, cos u cnt stp it, it's like a spiritsad...u berra mk d right choice today...speaking frm experience.

Oga you mean you re HIV positive? And an unfortunate father? No be me talk oooo,i only deduced it from your post......happy positive and unfortunate father ooo,just passing tho.

Op if it's your life,then your right to choose between d sex, masturbate and not to do any but not whether you choose to sex,maturbate or not to do any just have it at d back of your mind that not choosing d sex or maturation is a CHOICE.....

For me oh, if you wants to choose the sex,egbun always have protected sex,cos it very difficult to find a faithful partner...

And if you too scared of d outcome of d action masturbate but note that but d maturation and sex re both sin before,especially if you re not married.
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by Petroking: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2016
YourMain:

But I didn't chat shīt ?

Never said you did pretty... Just checked your profile and wrote what i saw.. Pardon me.. Is there a way of getting to know you better?
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by Sabadon(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2016
d truth is urge comes from wat we surround ourselves wit, op u can lay d foundation by first changing ur moniker..... ashewo boy,as a virgin it doesn't go well

1 Like

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 03, 2016
YourMain:
Just do it - Nike smiley
The amount of sarcasm in that smiley tho grin

OP more power to u
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by akachidi(m): 1:07am On Jan 03, 2016
This dude is just playing with people head,if you libido is as high as this them you have finish doing it"I mean the real... You can't have your head thinking sex and your nose smelling pvssy and you tell me you don't know what to do...

1 Like

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

The amount of sarcasm in that smiley tho grin

OP more power to u

Lol I'm just tired embarassed

1 Like

Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by opeey(m): 1:21am On Jan 03, 2016
akachidi:
This dude is just playing with people head,if you libido is as high as this them you have finish doing it"I mean the real... You can't have your head thinking sex and your nose smelling pvssy and you tell me you don't know what to do...
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by AyamBlaze: 1:58am On Jan 03, 2016
donaldking10:
Virginity is not dignity, but a lack of opportunity.
need I say more? lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by africandictator(m): 4:49am On Jan 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
U can still fvck and keep ur virginity. Its possible.

#just find either dog, goat or fowl and be enjoying urself till when u're ripe to fvck human.
na waaaaah ooh
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by firstking01(m): 6:59am On Jan 03, 2016
golor:

Oga you mean you re HIV positive? And an unfortunate father? No be me talk oooo,i only deduced it from your post......happy positive and unfortunate father ooo,just passing tho.

Op if it's your life,then your right to choose between d sex, masturbate and not to do any but not whether you choose to sex,maturbate or not to do any just have it at d back of your mind that not choosing d sex or maturation is a CHOICE.....

For me oh, if you wants to choose the sex,egbun always have protected sex,cos it very difficult to find a faithful partner...

And if you too scared of d outcome of d action masturbate but note that but d maturation and sex re both sin before,especially if you re not married.
hahahahaha...i dodge my head o...i'm neva HIV +, and will neva be, neither am i a an unfortunate father...i'm just telling him the outcomesad
Re: I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. by ashewoboy(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Lalasticlala, come to my rescue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? / How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars / Lady Goes Naked In Hospital Bed, Refuses Treatments From Nurse(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.