Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Men: Would U Go For An Older Woman: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Would U Go For An Older Woman: ? (1566 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Men: Would U Go For An Older Woman: ? by BigShishi(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2006
For some reason, i'm attracted to older ladies, i find older women more beautiful, they have well rounded figures and know how to take care of a man,
  I've gone out with older ladies in the past (lied to them bout my age). There's this lady i've got a crush on who's like 4 years older than me, i know she'll never see me in that way, but the thought makes me feel FREAAKY!!!
So guys, would you court an olderwoman?
Re: Men: Would U Go For An Older Woman: ? by manakins: 2:41pm On May 31, 2006
Yes in them i see more maturity,understanding and you don't have to beat around the bush.Once you catch the flow they are down with you.You dont need all those baby luv,sweet, talk and un-necessary toasting like if it its ur first time.Also more experienced sexually.But they migth try to intimidate u so please dont give them a chance from day one always call the shot democratically.Dem no dey stress person like chewing gum girls. cool cool cool cool
Re: Men: Would U Go For An Older Woman: ? by BigShishi(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2006
Na turu tin una dey talk! They've seen it all, been through it all and they will let you be yourself and like you said, they will know all the tricks in the book and might try to 'mother' you, so you still have to be gentle but firm as a man!

(1)

Just Like The Biblical Sampson, I Encountered Delilah. Urgent Advise Needed / Why Do People Go To Parties? / Have You Ever Been Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.