Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Am I Hooked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Hooked? (693 Views)

I Must Get Hooked For Real In 2016 / His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Hooked? by ginuwine: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
I am a young man of marriageable age, i have 2 ladies whom i think the world of. The first is older but not older than me & a working class, whom i think would make a good companion & partner. the other is a student, but much younger.
i like love them both. i am just confused because my parents have asked me to introduce the woman of my choice to them. what do i do? i need advice. please.
Re: Am I Hooked? by sunnyt1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
ginuwine: I am a young man of marriageable age, i have 2 ladies whom i think the world of. The first is older but not older than me & a working class, whom i think would make a good companion & partner. the other is a student, but much younger.
i like love them both. i am just confused because my parents have asked me to introduce the woman of my choice to them. what do i do? i need advice. please.

This is one of those things youths do these days which has very negative effects on the peace, fruitfullness and success of their marriages. Whatever you do as a single individual is prerequisite to what will transpire in marriage.

How could you date two people at the same time and even claim you love them both? Dnt you think thats a way of rehearsing promiscuity?

Yes, thats the trend these days bt so is divorce and unhappy marriages. If u tink u will stop it when u get married, i can boldly tell you that was wat oda people tot when they were single and if u look around, u will see the high rate of infidelity in married people.

This is the way it starts. You cant choose a life partner on your own, you need GOD, your wisdom and feelings cant help you, only GOD can.
Re: Am I Hooked? by Iaz93: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
There's no crime in marrying two women. Just take good care of them.
Re: Am I Hooked? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
ginuwine: I am a young man of marriageable age, i have 2 ladies whom i think the world of. The first is older but not older than me & a working class, whom i think would make a good companion & partner. the other is a student, but much younger.
Choose the one that best completes you. As for the younger one she may not be stable,she would feel she still has time to explore. The older one has more signs that she's ready to be a wife soonest cos she's stable already but all the same search your inner mind for whom you feel you can spend forever with

(1) (Reply)

Am I In Love? / How Serious Will You Take Your Girlfriend When...? / Who Should Not Be Forgiven Between A Thief Or A Molester?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.