Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll (9396 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh: Syria is the final battleground

Its judgement time smiley
indeed sire isaiah 17 vs 1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. wink

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: Indeed I know sire lol. top of the morning to you Brother MostHigh.Our day draweth ever so closer sire. in fact they were ready to let the nukes start flying today but for a little hiccup in their plans. the british prime-minister has to convene in parliament today to discuss the action plan. so this thing is taking off early next week. as early as monday or tuesday. so we literally have a few days left in this kingdom cheesy cheesy

And to think they are all still dancing and drinking..

And giving out in marriages

All ignorant of the Lords wrath that is about to be released in its fullest.

Like the master says.. there has never been a judgement like this since the beginning of the age

But reat assured he will shorten the days of this tribulation for the sake of his elect lest all flesh should perish.

My faith is in the most high God. smiley

The sealing continues brother untill the final trumpet.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh:

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth. smiley

These are the prayers of the saints.
>>>> daniel 7 vs 18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever. <<< kingdom shall be ours forevers. get ready for rulership sire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: indeed sire isaiah 17 vs 1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. wink

A shame most folks totally ignore prophecy

Filling the minds of the children with all that grace drama.

Isaiah 17 it clearly says DAMASCUS sire.

These folks are sleeping the sleep of the senses smiley

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh:

And to think they are all still dancing and drinking..

And giving out in marriages

All ignorant of the Lords wrath that is about to be released in its fullest.

Like the master says.. there has never been a judgement like this since the beginning of the age

But reat assured he will shorten the days of this tribulation for the sake of his elect lest all flesh should perish.

My faith is in the most high God. smiley

The sealing continues brother untill the final trumpet.
just like the times of Noah sire. just like the times of noah

ecclesiastes 1 vs 9 The thing that has been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

ecclesiastes 3 vs 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been;

life as well as people are reincarnations

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh:

A shame most folks totally ignore prophecy

Filling the minds of the children with all that grace drama.

Isaiah 17 it clearly says DAMASCUS sire.

These folks are sleeping the sleep of the senses smiley
yeah GOSHEN and SHDEMIDEMI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: >>>> daniel 7 vs 18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever. <<< kingdom shall be ours forevers. get ready for rulership sire grin grin

Yes sire.

I am holding my crown close to my chest lest it fall when those reprobates give me a hot chasing after issueing them with much koboko

grin

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: yeah i totally feel ya. however it is a necessary evil. >>>> malachi 4 vs 1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. <<< the earth and all the evil empire gotta be cleansed with fire first. ww3 is actually the first day of the kingdom of God on earth. when that bomb drops ? the kingdom is here. the day of the lord (ww3 ) is the beginning of the kingdom. thats the first day. so once them nukes start dropping ? you are in the kingdom of God ( revelation chpt 11 ). it may not feel like that initially but you would get to appreciate it later.
the innocent suffer more.that's my concern.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2013
Na wa ooh... you guys should chill na, Nimrod is still weighing his options cool

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2013
Nimrod aint got no options sister smiley

Nimrod will do the will and bidding of the most high God.

Top of the morning to you.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh: Nimrod aint got no options sister smiley

So the telievision is wronv....hmm....

I really dont have much to say, i still dey wake

Top of ze morning to you, hows everythang?
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: yeah GOSHEN and SHDEMIDEMI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those two are more gracefull than grace sire smiley

A fancy pair of ballerinas thats what they are.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh:

Yes sire.

I am holding my crown close to my chest lest it fall when those reprobates give me a hot chasing after issueing them with much koboko

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin LWTMB
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

So the telievision is wronv....hmm....

I really dont have much to say, i still dey wake

Top of ze morning to you, hows everythang?

Didnt your mama teach you not to belive everything you see on TELL-LIE-VISION

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2013
lorretta u: the innocent suffer more.that's my concern.
AHH BUT YOU ERR. >>>> job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray you, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off? <<< if they are innocent they would be protected.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin

She taught me man grin

Hmmm...that means that for all you carr, they might be preparing for a full scale war shocked
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Na wa ooh... you guys should chill na, Nimrod is still weighing his options cool
Nimrod is weighing his options yet all his destroyers are inching closer to target lol. more like 'he is waiting on all his allies to be in position. the british have moved their destroyers to cyprus which is about 100 km from syria. france has done the same'

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh: Nimrod aint got no options sister smiley

well dayummmmmm i guess you said it all sire. very potent and poignant point cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh:

Those two are more gracefull than grace sire smiley

A fancy pair of ballerinas thats what they are.

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: Nimrod is weighing his options yet all his destroyers are inching closer to target lol. more like 'he is waiting on all his allies to be in position. the british have moved their destroyers to cyprus which is about 100 km from syria. france has done the same'

So its about to go down then... cool.

Goodbye america
tongue
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin
you are on fire this morning sire. move over Basketmouth, brother MostHigh is the new sherrif in town grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

She taught me man grin

Hmmm...that means that for all you carr, they might be preparing for a full scale war shocked
you think ? grin grin better wake up from ya slumber hun before some DHL man comes and deliver nukes to you lol.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MrPresident1: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh:

Yes sire.

grin

TinyPurpleBaby:

Goodbye america
tongue

hahahaha grin

Top of the morning family wink smiley cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Goodbye america
tongue
i think i have a complementary verse for this ya post mademoiselle isaiah 13 vs 19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah wink wink.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: you think ? grin grin better wake up from ya slumber hun before some DHL man comes and deliver nukes to you lol.

Woo, you peeps should free me cool.... i dont like watching tv cus they lie a lot..... i only read,

Id DHL it back to Nimrod with love and kisses cool
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mr President:

hahahaha grin

Top of the morning family wink smiley cheesy cool
welcome to the show Mr President. Brother MostHigh is delivering a fine performance. I think basketmouth just lost his crown grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

She taught me man grin

Trust the americans and thier false flag events and predictive programming.

But we are not fooled as the Z0mb1es are.

He that leadeth into captivity must also go into captivity himself

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Woo, you peeps should free me cool.... i dont like watching tv cus they lie a lot..... i only read,

Id DHL it back to Nimrod with love and kisses cool
yeah lets hope it dont go off when you are redelivering it lol. oh there are many independent news channel on the internet. me myself i watch RT NEWS. russia today. unbiased

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: welcome to the show Mr President. Brother MostHigh is delivering a fine performance. I think basketmouth just lost his crown grin grin

Sire not I.

More like the workings of the Holy Spirit.

I truly love the bible. smiley

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: i think i have a complementary verse for this ya post mademoiselle isaiah 13 vs 19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah wink wink.

Exactly spot on Sire. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh:

Sire not I.

More like the workings of the Holy Spirit.

I truly love the bible. smiley
indeed sire. lets blame all the jokes on the holy spirit why dont we grin grin the bible is the most amazing book sire. its the gift that keeps on giving. a world of immense knowledge and wealth in that book. and it only cost £7 ( well at least the first one i got cost £7 lol)

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: yeah lets hope it dont go off when you are redelivering it lol. oh there are many independent news channel on the internet. me myself i watch RT NEWS. russia today. unbiased

Ive heard of RT news... ive just not had the time...till now.....

Nah, it wont even stay for more thn a second wiv me.... off to da main man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo / What Is The Book Of Enoch And Should It Be In The Bible? / IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.