Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll (9392 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by nora544: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2013
Let us wait what comes, because i hear yesterday a reporte a woman she knows this part of the world very good and when you listen to her it could be very possible that the chemicals didnot come from assad.

I know that Israel has much power, we have a politican he was born as a jewish but he give up the religion of his father and the arab people like him very much and he always say Israel didnot realy want peace with the arabs.

My country was one of the first countries in the world who help palestinians to have a voice. People from Palestinia not all are muslim, many are christians, but the people in Israel can make what they want, they don't give water to the palestinians, I see a documentation in the TV about this problems.

I have fear that Iran will make something against his enemy America, I know that Iran has a nulear bomb, and they need only one to destroy this part of the world.

I know from my daughter she works in her free time for doctors without border, that they send her an email, when they need her if she could step out of her job for some days or weeks.

Let us wait if he make it alone.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Debeloved87: yeah, its truly deep sire,i culdnt figure it out myself.........................,and thanks for shedding some light, but 2days in the spiritual realm might not be literal or the same in the physical..., what do you think?
2 days might not be literal but we are at the end and any numbers thrown out now would most likely be literal. now i am assuming your information was correct and it wasnt recieved from being induced by a tall glass of shekpe. grin either way, something huge is on the horizon.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
ATMC: yhu should have asked when he or she got the msg sir or don't yhu think its important?
when he got the message is not important. whats important is when his spirit pushed him to deliver the message. wink wink
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: 2 days mot not be literal but we are at the end and any numbers thrown out now would most likely be literal. now i am assuming your information was correct and it wasnt recieved from being induced by a tall glass of shekpe. grin either way, something huge is on the horizon.

TOP TOP TOP of the morning to you brother. smiley

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
MostHigh:

By the words of his mouth he is judged Sire.

An unconscious statement hiding the true nature of things. smiley
grin grin
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
twosquare: Obadiah777 is the biggest clown I have met on Nairaland!! grin
indeed sire. watch out bozo i am coming for your job grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gog has promised to make the Euphrates dryshod should America strike Syria

Finally the superhighway is to be prepared for the kings of the east.

Thy kingdom come thy will be done.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
MEILYN: Well dayummmmmmm.
What a funny thread....U all are doing well Sires
whats good with ya chief MEILYN grin
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Obadiah is indeed a crazy clown. He once said US will attack on thursday, now he is saying Sunday.

Lets wait till sunday and if nothing happens, you, your fellow and God will have more insults.
AHHH but you do err sire. i said thursday or early next week going by articles on the internet. these are not predictions. these are articles on several news websites wink wink

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
MostHigh:

Are you prepared?
of course not LMAO. he is prepared to be roasted by nukes grin grin
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
MostHigh:

TOP TOP TOP of the morning to you brother. smiley
hey my brother and fellow joint heir, the honorable, most distinguished chief ceo emperor king alhaji dr phd MostHigh whats good sire ? top of the morning to you grin grin
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
MostHigh: Gog has promised to make the Euphrates dryshod should America strike Syria

Finally the superhighway is to be prepared for the kings of the east.

Thy kingdom come thy will be done.
Indeed sire, Gog is patiently waiting with their finger on the trigger. waiting for that instruction from YHWH >>> EZEKIEL 38 VS 18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, says the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face. <<< GOG ALSO GOING TO DESTROY THE FAKE ISRAELI PEOPLE, NETENYAHU AND CO LOL
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: hey my brother and fellow joint heir, the honorable, most distinguished chief ceo emperor king alhaji dr phd MostHigh whats good sire ? top of the morning to you grin grin

grin grin grin

Blessed Obadiah.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
MostHigh:

Are you prepared?

Prepare for what?

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by BasseyJ(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Followed, and top of the afternoon grin grin grin to the Oga's here, at least this thread made me regain my grip on Heaven, it's been all money money money of recent, thanks much

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH but you do err sire. i said thursday or early next week going by articles on the internet. these are not predictions. these are articles on several news websites wink wink

Just be specific. You shifted from thursday because it failed and now moving on next week not sunday again. Next week not too far

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Just be specific. You shifted from thursday because it failed and now moving on next week not sunday again. Next week not too far

See you.

Even 7 year old dey prophecy for this period where we dey

You dey there dey scoff smiley

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by JesusisLord85: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
Prepare yourselves Judah (black people scattered in Africa and the islands of the sea). Your Zephania moment is approaching:

Zephaniah 3:10-12
"10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the Lord.

13 The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord."

How anyone can read that and NOT believe the blacks are the lost tribes of Israel, I will never know. People jus dey carry bible church every sunday and not read what is written. Be there only debating what Paul said or didnt say to a particular church.

Who will preach to my Ekiti people grin

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MEILYN(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Prepare for what?
For ur nukes brother, ur destruction is near sire[kidding], repent before its too late, u can still be saved

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
MostHigh:

See you.

Are you stupid or just silly? Did I ask you to quote me?

You got nothing to offer any member here than rubbing your boss back. Did I complain if you are old bigot or Obadiah slave? Pls mind your business here......no use your old age wash pls?
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MEILYN(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Nobody knows the real date, but its gonna happen 4 real

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MEILYN(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jesusislord85:

Who will preach to my Ekiti people

LOL hahahahaha
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You got nothing to offer any member here than rubbing your boss back. Did I complain if you are old bigot or Obadiah slave? Pls mind your business here......no use your old age wash pls?

Touchy

If you don't want to be quoted then stick to the daily papers grin

grin

looks like you need someone to rub your back

grin grin grin

I am sure that's the real beef here

NWKMWL grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
BasseyJ: Followed, and top of the afternoon grin grin grin to the Oga's here, at least this thread made me regain my grip on Heaven, it's been all money money money of recent, thanks much
top of the afternoon to you sire wink
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

i dont give specifics. scripture says no one knows the exact day. all i was giving you was news from websites

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
MostHigh:

See you.

abi lol
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

stop speaking to a prophet of the lord like that you belligerent reprobate pugnacious and cantankerous scoffer. be like say nukes dey hungry you sha lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Who will preach to my Ekiti people grin
Texas Cowgirl grin grin
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
MEILYN:
For ur nukes brother, ur destruction is near sire[kidding], repent before its too late, u can still be saved
FOLYKAZE cant be saved. its too late for that scoffer. all he gotta do now is wait for the nuke that has his name written all over it. thats all he can do now. just wait for that DHL delivery package. YHWH is about to make him an offer he cant refuse grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: i dont give specifics. scripture says no one knows the exact day. all i was giving you was news from websites

Obadiah. Why are you doing this to yourself? What is specificity in thursday you pushed around after your failure to sunday and now next week? Should we not take you serious anymore?
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: FOLYKAZE cant be saved. its too late for that scoffer. all he gotta do now is wait for the nuke that has his name written all over it. thats all he can do now. just wait for that DHL delivery package. YHWH is about to make him an offer he cant refuse grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: stop speaking to a prophet of the lord like that you belligerent reprobate pugnacious and cantankerous scoffer. be like say nukes dey hungry you sha lol. grin

I want to see nuke....at least add something to my experience and not something I only see on tv screens or hollywood movies.

Who the hell is prophet? You or that your stupid slave?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atheists And Morality. A Question! / Sinful Giver Vs Repentant Non Giver.. Who's The Real Christian? / "Does God Exist?" Resounding No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.