Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll (9402 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by stevecantrell: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
They all gonna chicken out..just watch.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Ive heard of RT news... ive just not had the time...till now.....

Nah, it wont even stay for more thn a second wiv me.... off to da main man
off to the main man nimrod lol. trust me, with RT news on youtube. you dont need time. their clips are short and straight to the point. at most 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XXWMqm9CMM <<<< people protesting because of the war on syria that is coming. little do they know, as brother MostHigh said, Gods will, will be done. they are protesting in vain. the powers that be are being controlled by God now so they can destroy each other

proverbs 21 vs 1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turns it wherever he will. <<< change kings to 'presidents'

isaiah 17 vs 1 A prophecy against Damascus: "See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

so this is a preview of the type of clips you get from RT news. short sweet and straight to the point

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
steve_cantrell: They all gonna chicken out..just watch.
yeah they are moving 4 destroyers to syria waters just so they can chicken out grin grin come on man

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Hernadez99: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: Abu i hope you have your shakabula and cutlass ready for when the war hits ya fillage
grin grin just kidding

Fully Ready, gringrin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Hernadez99: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: see madman cheesy actually come to think of it everything you said is true. i remember the first time on NL about a year ago i said the USA was a satanic empire, i broke a lot of peoples heart on nairaland. their dream country to be. they couldnt believe what i said. i remember a huge backlash from those who were still dying to go to america. those whose dream it was to live in america
Link pls
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by honeric01(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
uhmmmmm embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Hernadez99: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: indeed sire isaiah 17 vs 1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. wink
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: off to the main man nimrod lol. trust me, with RT news on youtube. you dont need time. their clips are short and straight to the point. at most 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XXWMqm9CMM <<<< people protesting because of the war on syria that is coming. little do they know, as brother MostHigh said, Gods will, will be done. they are protesting in vain. the powers that be are being controlled by God now so they can destroy each other

proverbs 21 vs 1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turns it wherever he will. <<< change kings to 'presidents'

isaiah 17 vs 1 A prophecy against Damascus: "See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

so this is a preview of the type of clips you get from RT news. short sweet and straight to the point

Olohun, I used to think its like 1 hour plus...... shocked

Well now that I know, off to RT news... Thank God I don't have to watch those accursed CNN MSBC FOX

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hernadez99: Fully Ready, gringrin

grin grin grin
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hernadez99: Link pls
hmmm will look for it. i think it was a thread started by goshen. not sure. i have too many post counts so it would take some looking to get that particular thread. i will get it though you do know so many nigerians think america is Gods own country right ?
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hernadez99: shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
your mind just got blown huh ? grin grin
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Well now that I know, off to RT news... Thank God I don't have to watch those accursed CNN MSBC FOX
yeah i stopped watching that garbage long time ago. their reporters are annoying too.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by stevecantrell: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: yeah they are moving 4 destroyers to syria waters just so they can chicken out grin grin come on man

Have Nuclear weapons been used in Syria: YES
By the Israelis 3 weeks ago

Is Obama Nimrod in the 21st century : YES

Will an attack on Syria trigger an immediate revenge srtike: NO

Will Syria do the strking : NO Hezbolla (Iran) or Russia will strike Israeli targets.

Can Israel Pre-empt nuclear war after Syria YES, after an attack on Syria they may decide to strike Iran before Iran makes a move.

Is Obama Ready to Strike Syria : NO not 100% otherwise he wld have done so today/tomorrow. He wouldn't be waiting for Cameron to get parliamentary clearance.

Do Carrier groups parked of Syria's coast mean imminent strike: NO if Obama loses the taste for War, those ships can remain at their positions indefinitely.

Are Russia/China serious about escalating the fight if U.S strike YES better believe it. But nothing will happen till then.

Nuclear weapons have already been used by Israel to destroy Syria's stockpile of S300 missiles. Syria are afraid of direct confrontation with Israel. However, the inevitable will happen WHEN Obama strikes. It will happen eventually just NOT NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: yeah i stopped watching that garbage long time ago. their reporters are annoying too.

OAY chill now I have a valid question.

Why on earth with Russia fight USA at the expense of their economy? Why would they want to die for Syria??
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
steve_cantrell:

Have Nuclear weapons been used in Syria: YES
By the Israelis 3 weeks ago

Is Obama Nimrod in the 21st century : YES

Will an attack on Syria trigger an immediate revenge srtike: NO

Will Syria do the strking : NO Hezbolla (Iran) or Russia will strike Israeli targets.

Can Israel Pre-empt nuclear war after Syria YES, after an attack on Syria they may decide to strike Iran before Iran makes a move.

Is Obama Ready to Strike Syria : NO not 100% otherwise he wld have done so today/tomorrow. He wouldn't be waiting for Cameron to get parliamentary clearance.

Do Carrier groups parked of Syria's coast mean imminent strike: NO if Obama loses the taste for War, those ships can remain at their positions indefinitely.

Are Russia/China serious about escalating the fight if U.S strike YES better believe it. But nothing will happen till then.

Nuclear weapons have already been used by Israel to destroy Syria's stockpile of S300 missiles. Syria are afraid of direct confrontation with Israel. However, the inevitable will happen WHEN Obama strikes. It will happen eventually [/b]just NOT NOW.
[b]oh so you finally admit it will happen ? thats one step ahead. baby steps. we will get you where you need to be. dont worry wink

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

OAY chill now I have a valid question.

Why on earth with Russia fight USA at the expense of their economy? Why would they want to die for Syria??
proverbs 21 vs 1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. <<< they are pawns now. the lord is in control not russia
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: proverbs 21 vs 1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. <<< they are pawns now. the lord is in control not russia

That's not the answer I was looking for but that still sounds valid....

I asked my brother and he was like, maybe all of them behind this aren't telling us the full and true story......
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Hernadez99: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: hmmm will look for it. i think it was a thread started by goshen. not sure. i have too many post counts so it would take some looking to get that particular thread. i will get it though you do know so many nigerians think america is Gods own country right ?
Me too sad

obadiah777: your mind just got blown huh ? grin grin
Am perplexed at the exactness of the bible verse and present state of situations!
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Allohrandy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
off course, America is Gods own country..They are the most powerful and bless nation in this world..
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by stevecantrell: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
The Iranians seem quite confident that nothing will happen;

“No military attack will be waged against Syria,”said Hossein Sheikholeslam, a member of Iran’sIslamic Consultative Assembly.

“Yet, if such an incident takes place, which is impossible, the Zionist regime will be the first victim of a military
attack on Syria.”

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
lorretta u: Obadiah is a fake prophet.
That's what I think undecided
If not why does he only prophesy doom?
Is there something wrong in a prophet seeing good things to come?
Come to think of it,almost all self proclaimed prophets only see bad in the future.there won't be any war.(I pray)
Obadiah pls don't be angry.I didn't mean to cuss u.
Just ur prophecy

good things tend to come out of the bad.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: proverbs 21 vs 1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. <<< they are pawns now. [size=18pt]the lord is in control not Russia[/size]

agreed.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Allohrandy: off course, America is Gods own country..They are the most powerful and bless nation in this world..

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: yeah i stopped watching that garbage long time ago. their reporters are annoying too.

exactly. Fox news is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
*Kails*:

agreed.

agreed ? shocked hehe i guess no more sara suten seti videos grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
*Kails*:

undecided undecided undecided
he on that babylon juice grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hernadez99: Me too sad

Am perplexed at the exactness of the bible verse and present state of situations!
the bible is real sire. it is a living breathing book. wink wink
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: he on that babylon juice grin

lol.
yup..that is some true blue coonery right there.

obadiah777: agreed ? shocked hehe i guess no more sara suten seti videos grin grin

oh naw!
i still like my sara suten seti vids.
i just support the idea that God is ultimately in charge.
those who need to be punished will be in the end.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Obadiah......dont forget our deal......2016, your prophesy fail and you end up in jail. Dayuuum
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by AbuMikey(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: the bible is real sire. it is a living breathing book. wink wink
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by biafranqueen: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

CNN is trash and Corporate ran they are full of lies and deceit.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by biafranqueen: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Allohrandy: off course, America is Gods own country..They are the most powerful and bless nation in this world..
embarassed embarassedGods own country so God favors a country that has chemically attacked over 7 sovereign states. A country that the leaders will go to church then strike a campaign of Awe and shock on innocent civilians killing thousands? A country that deserts the soldiers once they are injured and sent back to America. I am praying that Obama will over come the wickedness. If human beings can change there thinking we can bring heaven on earth by following a Christ Consciousness. The bible is a warning, of what happens when you are not living righteously. My God does not want to see millions upon millions suffer because. 1% of the inhabits are greedy elitist that have a Satanic agenda. If we stand up as humans against these few monsters we can save man kind I believe that with all my heart. We are more then them. Christ is a state of mind that you accrue from standing for what is right and or doing what is right. The masses have to come together. I disagree with you both that itis written and so shall it be. We can change the events if millions can they their hearts!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? / Pictures Of Black Women With Big Boobs / "Why Is Christianity Better Than Other Religions?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.