Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments (5644 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? / Have U Ever Had Butterflies When Kissing? / First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by HRhotness(f): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2008
Romance novels describe emotions felt when u meet that special someone with rather colourful/ dramatic worlds and phrases. . .
anything from earth moving, to electric and heart wrenching.

I personally believe love and all those emotions are over-rated but that doesnt mean I don't feel anything, everyone does.

For me I loose the ability to think rationally, I get excited at the mare mention of his name and for some reason I feel the need to cry at the slightest provocation. I don't recognise myself and there is the constant (and loosing) battle to regain control of my emotions which worsens the situation. In other words I am a total wreck when i really like a guy  embarassed

this is an invitation to share your butterfly moments  grin
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2008
butterfly moments?

Hmmm, I'll be right back!! smiley
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2008
Maybe I have not really loved but I am still able to make rational decisions!
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by HRhotness(f): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2008
People do get butterfly moments when in lust too grin
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2008
we used to just sit together and talk, my good friend and I that is, butterflies would just go flutter flutter in my belle wink
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by StephenP(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2008
I would call so many times in a day just to her say my name.
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by sistawoman: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2008
HR.hotness:

People do get butterfly moments when in lust too grin

That is true.  I had never been in-love with a man until my ex-bf, not my ex-husband (I only loved him).  Every time i saw that man i smiled, on my way home from work my excitement over knowing he would be there was too much to bear.  If not for him i may have never known what it felt like to not only love someone but be in love with that person.

Being in love with someone makes you want to chase that feeling, find it and hold on to it.  I can still make rational decsions, actually I think i focus better.

being in love is something i want my children to one day feel.  It is the best feeling in the world.  Oh my god to know that after a hard days work you get to see that person and it erases your entire day.  to feel his arms wrap around me and hold me and protect me and make me feel safe.  I cant wait to see my finance tonight.
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by LadyT(f): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2008
Just to smell his scent.
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2008
Of course I get butterfly effects. . .

once, I was so in "like" with this dude, it was hard to look in his eyes when he's talking, ok, to confess, it's sometimes hard to talk with the dude,. . .oh mehn, was he. , anywaz, he was not nigerian, so, nothing worked out. but he is cute, he was respectful, crazy, funny.
We both went to a trip together, with some other friends of course, throughout the own trip, I was acting all shy and quiet. . .well, we're still friends though. Now, I'm even crazier with him, can talk abt some things o. He has a GF now, so I kinda got over it undecided
but gosh, why aren't there sexy Nigerians like that. . .I tire for you wowo men jor angry
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by LadyT(f): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2008
God those initial butterflies are the best.

You cant wait to see them thats all you can think about the flirting makes you hot like crazy. And you just want any excuse to talk to them.

*sigh*
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2008
which one is butterfly again undecided abeg u pple should not spoil me sad sad
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2008
LadyT:

You can't wait to see them thats all you can think about the flirting makes you hot like crazy. And you just want any excuse to talk to them.

*sigh*
abi o *toyin day dreaming*

jennykadry:

which one is butterfly again undecided abeg u people should not spoil me sad sad
you know. . .the lil feelings you get in the tummy? abi dem they call am elephants
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by ikamefa(f): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2008
of course i do get them too cheesy

when the poor man has be slaving away in the kitchen making me hot, soft Amala and ewedu soup ! grin

or when he pounds ( makes) iyan on a sunday afternoon after church! grin grin grin

lots of butterflies i tell y'all grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by HRhotness(f): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ Ikamefa
LoL, guess that works too grin
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Uche2nna(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2008
ikamefa:

when the poor man has be slaving away in the kitchen making me hot, soft Amala and ewedu soup ! grin

or when he pounds ( makes) iyan on a sunday afternoon after church! grin grin grin

Say what!!!! angry
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by LadyT(f): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2008
Ikamefa those are hunger prangs babe!
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by StephenP(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2008
LadyT:

You can't wait to see them thats all you can think about the flirting makes you hot like crazy. And you just want any excuse to talk to them.

*sigh*

Yeah. . . joins Toyin in her daydream.
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2008
rofl @ladyT

@ikamefa
did u emply house help grin grin
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2008
ikamefa:

Goshhhhhhh! grin grin grin
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by LadyT(f): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2008
Bwahahahha@Jenny

Stephen and Toyin abeg take this your daydream to a room!  Shior
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by ikamefa(f): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ Ikamefa
LoL, guess that works too grin

thanks wink

LadyT:

Ikamefa those are hunger prangs babe!

nahhhhhhhhhhh! buddaflies ! the good old buddaflies " grin '

Uche2nna:

Say what!!!! angry
makaginni? grin

jennykadry:

rofl @ladyT

@ikamefa
did u emply house help grin grin

nahhhhhhhhhh! don't need one wink cheesy
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ikamefa

u don't need one then whos doing that househelp job for u undecided your brother i guess grin grin cheesy
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by HRhotness(f): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2008
This Stephen, u r just an ashewo. . .  grin

pls tell us how u feel during ur butterfly moments joor
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by beauteous(f): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2008
jennykadry:

which one is butterfly again undecided abeg u people should not spoil me sad sad

wat do u mean u dnt knw wat butterfly is? undecided was it cockroach u felt 4 oga hubby? cheesy
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by ikamefa(f): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
jennykadry:

@ikamefa

u don't need one then whos doing that househelp job for u undecided your brother i guess grin grin cheesy

for starters you dont know if i have a brova or not smiley do keep on guessing !

like i said dont need a househelp
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by StephenP(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2008
HR.hotness:

This Stephen, you're just an ashewo. . . grin

please tell us how u feel during your butterfly moments joor
ROFL!!

I already did. Check my first post on this thread.
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by HRhotness(f): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2008
beauteous:

what do u mean u dnt knw what butterfly is? undecided was it cockroach u felt 4 oga hubby? cheesy

Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2008
@beateous

wen mr jenny was coming i did not feel any butterflies oooo,which one be butterfly undecided how butterfly go dey person belly sad sad embarassed
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2008
jennykadry:

@beateous

when mr jenny was coming i did not feel any butterflies oooo,which one be butterfly undecided how butterfly go dey person belly sad sad embarassed

You nor hear kiti kiti for you belle?
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
michelin which one be kiti kiti again sad sad sad sad
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by LadyT(f): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
Your stomach feels funny like when your on a theme park ride and you go on a dip and your tummy goes giuwghfruhfurw.

I can describe it in more graphic detail but I will get banned!
Re: Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2008
u guys r confusing me sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kissing Their Sweethearts Goodbye As They Leave (picture) / *my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.