Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? (1090 Views)

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments / First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Andyblaze: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Guys please this thread is no joke...let's be serious

i'm getting really scared of my new girlfriend
cos where eva she is there is always his white
butterfly
around her i tried to ask her wat it's all about but all
she said was she'll nva tell
we've been dating 4 like 2 weeks and i'm scared
i don't know if i should end the whole thing now b4
anyone gets hurt

angry angry

#BITG
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2014

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Ivanspring(f): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
This one no sweet angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Rikidony(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
ANDY NA U BE DAT angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
super-dry,Mr Andy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Rikidony(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ivanspring: This one no sweet angry
BABE HOWS CALI TONIGHT
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Andyblaze: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Rikidony: ANDY NA U BE DAT angry angry

No na u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Rikidony(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Andyblaze:

No na u

NA SO U UGLY angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Ivanspring(f): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Rikidony:
BABE HOWS CALI TONIGHT

Cool and a little noisy in my area.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ivanspring: This one no sweet angry
with that you big glass whey you wear,e be like say you no wan take eye see ebola

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Rikidony(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ivanspring:

Cool and a little noisy in my area.
MINE JUST SILENT.........
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Ivanspring(f): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
aaronson: with that you big glass whey you wear,e be like say you no wan take eye see ebola

Na so i see am o...since i no get mask, make i manage them glasses na cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ivanspring:

Na so i see am o...since i no get mask, make i manage them glasses na cool
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Andyblaze: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
aaronson: with that you big glass whey you wear,e be like say you no wan take eye see ebola

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Caracta(f): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2014
One person has over 300 topics on Nairaland. Is it a project or thesis!

Are the schools on strike again?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Andyblaze: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2014
Caracta: One person has over 300 topics on Nairaland. Is it a project or thesis!

Are the schools on strike again?

Says a THOT with over 12000 posts?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Caracta(f): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Andyblaze:

Says a THOT with over 12000 posts?

At least they make sense tongue

I would rather have that than be a cyber troll.

Enjoy yourself. It's your time grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Andyblaze: 12:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Caracta:

At least they make sense tongue

I would rather have that than be a cyber troll.

Enjoy yourself. It's your time grin

cheesy show some love by always viewing and commenting tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 18, 2014
I understand ur condition. The butterfly with ur gf presently ws her former bf, she turns every guy she dates into butterfly b4 d 2nd wk of d relationship runs out....... Experience

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason / Effects Of Technology On Marriage By A Pastor / What Does She Mean??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.