Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? (6832 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications? / Those Butterflies-in-the-stomach Moments / Have U Ever Had Butterflies When Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by soulpatrol(f): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2006
You know how they say you get butterflies in your tummy when you are kissed for the very first time (a real kiss that is). It is sooooo right. I just want to know how many people felt/feel like that way as well.
My real kiss was with my first boyfriend. Heres how it happened - I went to visit him at his place, we got to gisting and hanging out as usual, all of a sudden i noticed that i was still talking and he wasnt responding. so i looked over behind me and there he was looking at me intently. i kinda had a feeling something magical was about to happen, and it did. he bent his head down to mine and slowly started to kiss me!  grin at first i didnt know what to do. i was in a trance, like my body wasnt there anymore. and then my foolish brain told me to at least do something back and so i gradually parted my lips and followed my instincts. whooo! it was sweeeeeet like honey. lol. i literally could hear the butterflies flapping around in my tummy! no kiddin. since then, ive looooved kissing more than anything.  grin
ok, i think im embarrasing myself right now, would like to hear how ya'll felt the first time  smiley smiley smiley smiley
sad thing is i havent felt that way with anyone else again after that.  sad
Re: First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by iice(f): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2006
Well mine was also spectacular, curled ma toes (still think of that kiss till 2day), butterflies fluttered in ma tummy, i was hot, i floated, fireworks exploded lol infact it was really out of the realm and it may have been my first kiss but i bloody well knew what 2 do, i kissed him exactly as he kissed me lol
Re: First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by Hotstepper(f): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2006
I thought this butterfly notion of a thing is when someone is in love, lol, Am happy for you people and your 1st kissesssssssssssssss tongue
Re: First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by soulpatrol(f): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2006
@ hotstepper. youve never had butterflies before? sad
doesnt happen that often to people anyway. and yeah its not just from a first kiss, you get it when you are in love too! true grin
Re: First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by memyself2(f): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2006
Soulpatrol, roflmao, i know this aint supposed to be fnny but my God, u described it in details so i could practically feel what u were feelin then, i guess u r one of the lucky ones!
"he was lookin at me intently" my God u sound like one of those romantic novels that so totally screwed my romantic psyche. ahhhhhhh! lol

1 Like

Re: First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by soulpatrol(f): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2006
@ me,myself. lol. thats the best way i could descibe it. exactly how it happened, didnt change/add anything. i was 18 then, which by todays standard is very late and all my friends had done it and much more longest time. well i waited and my first kiss was worth the wait. i guess it was special because unlike most girls, i didnt particularly dream and hope for it to be magical, so didnt have any high expectations, but definitely got more!  grin grin grin
how was yours, me,myself??
Re: First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by Rolly: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2006
hmmm, nice stories y'all. i can say i have kissed and been kissed but i dont remember feeeling any butterflies or anything, but hey the realtionship ended in like few months so i guess it wasnt real. Anyway, i'mma keep waiting for them butterflies and toe curling kisses. lol!! cheesy
Re: First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by desiree(f): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2006
It has nothing to do with first kisses or not, it is how you feel about the person in question. I'm 25 years old and have had a few kisses in my life, but kissed someone recently and there was butterflies every where, volcanoes explored and legs became jellies. He felt it too, I guess it is real.  embarassed cool
Re: First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by Teezy(f): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2006
@topic
i was 14 n yes i really did get butterflies embarassed n im still with the guy i shared my first kiss with smiley kiss i remember being scared shitless (i honestly still dont know why i was scared embarassed lol) i told him i had never kissed b4 n he was like dont wrry ill teach u n i remember thinking like aaawwww if i wasnt so happy i would be embarassed lol
Re: First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by Busta(f): 3:15am On Aug 01, 2006
hmm, kinda choked the guy cause i was loving it soooooooooooo much, by them time we were thru, he was gasping for air grin wink
Re: First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by Eurphoria(f): 12:39am On Aug 03, 2006
OMG those butterflies, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh smiley

Takes me back and it was fantastic
Re: First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by AlwaysHorny(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
first Kiss well i got Kissed on my d!*k. i had more than butterfly, i went to heaven greet them and came back. I literally fainted.
Re: First Real Kiss (did You Really Have Butterflies)? by paulolee(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
was too young to remeber if i had any butterflies or not because i was 12 then, bt i remember dt my stick was really hard n hot after d 10 mins french kiss and i even wet my shots with cum and wen d main show wan start naim i hear my dad car horn for gate...na to disembark d operation for anoda day..

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Females In Nigeria / Leak Pictures Of Popular Politician's Son Bonking Different Girls Goes Viral / He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.