Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him (5480 Views)

Do's And Dont's Dating (women) / Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us / I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by sistawoman: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2008
Ladies help me explain to my man that it is not him really, there is nothing he has done and nothing he can do to make me feel better. I am simply pmsing and need to be left the hell alone before I say something wicked to him.
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by TOH(f): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2008
"dude, leave me alone. Flo is in town"

1 Like

Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2008
TOH:

"dude, leave me alone. Flo is in town"
hehehehe

Mr Red Just Gave Me A Visit tongue
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by sistawoman: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2008
FLO has not come to town yet this is just the right before Flo comes to visit.  I tried to tell him last night on the phone but he is not familar with the term PMS and it was just pissing me off more to explain it to him.  So in terms he can understand how do I say I am PMSing.  Dont nigerian women go thru this?
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by buzyDiva(f): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2008
hehehehe . . Redman is visiting . . stay the heck off!

But op: how we supposed to explain to ur hubby now . .is he a member?
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by sistawoman: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2008
No he is not a member but if you give the words i can call and tell him so that he understands.  I really don't want to cus him the hell out.  I love him to dealth but right now i just need chocolate, tissues and to be left the hell alone.  This PMS shit last for a bout 3 days before FLO gets here and everyone else in my house understands leave Jai the hell alone before she gos off on your ass.  If you don't leave her alone what you get is what you get.  I am very careful to warn a brotha first.
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by shylladear(f): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2008
@poster
if he is a member then give us his id we will help u out
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by iseobio(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2008
sistawoman:

Ladies help me explain to my man that it is not him really, there is nothing he has done and nothing he can do to make me feel better. I am simply pmsing and need to be left the hell alone before I say something wicked to him.

whos is your man? and what is pmsing?
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by shylladear(f): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2008
plz wats PMS if i may ask
pissing me or wat
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by shylladear(f): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2008

whats pmsing
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2008
shylladear:

plz wats PMS if i may ask
pissing me or what

Menstruation smiley
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by iseobio(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2008
what the hell is pmsing?
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2008
Pmsing = Menstruation = Period smiley
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by sistawoman: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
shylladear:

whats pmsing

Pre
Menstrual
Syndrome

PMS is a collection of symptoms. More than 200 different symptoms have been identified, but the three most prominent symptoms are irritability, tension, and dysphoria (unhappiness).[1] The exact symptoms and their intensity vary from woman to woman. Most women with premenstrual syndrome experience only a few of the problems. The following symptoms can also be attributed to PMS: [2] [3] [4] [5]

Abdominal bloating
Abdominal cramps
Breast tenderness or swelling
Stress or anxiety
Aggression
Depression

Appetite changes and food cravings
High sexual arousal or desire
Trouble falling asleep (insomnia)
Joint or muscle pain
Inability to finish thoughts
Headache
Fatigue
Unexplained cravings
Acne

Body temperature increase
Extreme tearfulness
Worsening of existing skin disorders, and respiratory (eg, allergies, infection) or eye (bulbar disturbances, conjunctivitis) problems

The bolded text are what i go thru.
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by iseobio(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
sistawoman:

if pmsing means menstruation and makes you feel like fighting, why dont you use that energy wisely in fighting your enemies and that of your man instead of taking it out on the poor soul.

if you dont, I will tell him to start WOMENSTRUATION, so that he can be able to withstand you.
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2008
simply tell him---------------oga im seeing my pms and ive not taken my bath for 2 days naw,i feel itchy and i want to be left alone
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
Are you kidding me? does your man not know the meaning of "period"?
abeg, tell him to behave jo. . undecided
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2008
morenike shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked oh gawdddddddd grin grin grin
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2008
[size=5pt]Shhhhhhhh jo. . .my twin has just been dropped into prison cry[/size]
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2008
buzy maneater i hail ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2008
@poster
take my advise it will help u

@maneater

wherever u r ,i go sabi u

back to topic i dont want to derail
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by sistawoman: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2008
jennykadry:

simply tell him---------------oga im seeing my pms and ive not taken my bath for 2 days naw,i feel itchy and i want to be left alone

If i tell him i have not bathed for 2 days isnt that nasty?
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2008
yeah, he should understand, or does he want to swap bladders with you?  lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by shylladear(f): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2008
just tell him u are on ur period, he will understand i think all guys do
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2008
no its not,since you're looking for a way to tell him,if u can't tell him d normal way-------------honey im menstruating and will like to be left alone,u know this is the time we women easily get pissed

if u can't tell him like that,then go wt my advise
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by shylladear(f): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2008
@ sistawoman
i dont think u should tell him u havent had ur bath for the past 2 days that will only make him feel irritated and look at u as been dirty
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by sistawoman: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2008
Thanks I will ask him to come over tonight so i can explain. It is not like i dont want to see him and if we were having sex i would just f, ck his brains out but we are not so i really just need him to leave me alone for a few days. Once the flow starts i will feel alot better and just need comfort from him. But the days before are hell on everyone in my life. At work i just say PMS to one girl and she spreads the word and everyone leaves me the hell alone, including the guys I support.

No man here in the states bleeps w/ a woman when she says PMS.
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by Eclairs: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wish I cld help.
shylladear:

@
i don't think u should tell him u havent had your bath for the past 2 days that will only make him feel irritated and look at u as been dirty

before nko?
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by 4Him1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2008
women make this too much of a big deal. Take control of your own emotions.
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by 9jaboi1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2008
@topic.
what kinda post,
Okay, after warning him, how does he change?
abi shey seun na yaw guy?
no comment for naw,

Yeasterday, U were happy on NL, naw U r warning yaw boifrend.
Y nt jst tell him it is over, instead of dis weak thread.
Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by sistawoman: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
It is not over. I just need my space. As hard as I try to gain control over my emotions it just does not work. Imainge talking to me and I all of a sudden just burt into tears. That can be confusing to a guy. There is nothing that he did wrong, there is nothing wrong with our relationship, there is nothing he can do to make it better but leave me alone.

Not getting the piece of bread that i want for a sandwich is enough to send me into a rageing fit or a sobbing mess. And I dont know which emotion will appear until it does.

Believe me if this was something i could control i would. There is no way in hell I enjoy these three days leading up to my period. Since i got my tubes tied 3 years ago it has gotten worse, at least birth control was able to control it a little better before.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him by 9jaboi1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2008
sistawoman:

It is not over. I just need my space. As hard as I try to gain control over my emotions it just does not work. Imainge talking to me and I all of a sudden just burt into tears. That can be confusing to a guy. There is nothing that he did wrong, there is nothing wrong with our relationship, there is nothing he can do to make it better but leave me alone.

Not getting the piece of bread that i want for a sandwich is enough to send me into a rageing fit or a sobbing mess. And I don't know which emotion will appear until it does.

Believe me if this was something i could control i would. There is no way in hell I enjoy these three days leading up to my period. Since i got my tubes tied 3 years ago it has gotten worse, at least birth control was able to control it a little better before.
Lets get his number, at least guve him a call.
I think dt is d best thing.

(1) (2)

Why Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Private Message, / See This "Foolish Man's" Letter To Woman / +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.