Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20744 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Mintayo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
pet_saint:

De 13:1-5 outlines the criteria for evaluating true and false prophet. Kindly refrain from saying what the lord has not declared, it may comes with a curse.

Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith יהוה, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith יהוה. Jeremiah 23:32

The exact way, method and tools for bringing the end to pass remains the mystery of God, and the books and guides you quote are sealed even unto the actual times when they begin to unfold. Refrain from trying to be a super journalist by quoting how it will happen. What is the Impact of Fukushima currently emitting radioactive waste into a third of the ocean?

The hints were given so the watcher can recognize the birth pangs, and nothing else. My opinion though. Im no prophet.
smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:
haah...i better not talk,d last times i said someone is confused,i was tagged a 'wretched talkative'..
*sigh*...thank you ajibam for the above...it is only someone that is blind that will not see the above!
Micheal and Gabriel are two great angels in Heaven.
Gabriel=messenger angel.
Micheal=war angel.
Jesus is not Angel micheal!

Cheap shot -___-
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Top of the morning to you brother smiley

Top of the morning to you Chief
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam: @obadiah..

(Rev 12:7 NIV) "And there was war in
heaven. Michael and his angels fought against
the dragon, and the dragon and his angels
fought back."
Michael, the chief angel, led the loyal angels to
battle against the devil and his angels and was
victorious. John does not identify Michael as Christ!

1. John recognise Christ..why can't he wrote Christ...
Michael is always leading the angels,,he is the
archangel,,,
2. "If no angel can rule the world (Hebrews 2:5)—and if
Scripture clearly says that Christ is ruler of the world
(Luke 1:32-33; Revelation 19:16)
Then doesn't this
mean that Christ cannot be the archangel Michael?"

book of revelation is coded. it is covert not overt
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Mintayo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Cheap shot -___-
Lip sealed.wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:
Lip sealed.wink

Whos winkng at this one? sad

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Are you not aware that revelations describes a holy war faught by yashua and his angels against the devil?

So tell us who is this chief angel that is to fight the battle at the end smiley

Who has higher rank than yashua in the army of the holies?

Inspiration mr man Inspiration.
abi ? lmao. the secrets of the kingdom is just that. secrets.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Lol. You guys talk about reincarnation but this talks about an actual hell.
The website i got this from says spirits do not go back to the father when their time is up, it goes to the place described by enoch.
So what i am trying to say is could you expantiate these verses for me? Maybe i amm missing the point.
ecclesiastes 12 vs 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

dont go to that website again lol

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Mintayo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:
Whos winkng at this one? sad
Good afternoon to you...wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: abi ? lmao. the secrets of the kingdom is just that. secrets.

The father has his reasons for making that way.smiley

Secrets I mean.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: ecclesiastes 12 vs 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

dont go to that website again lol

Thanks. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: book of revelation is coded. it is covert not overt

Everyone Knows That...is a mystery..
That doesn't answer the things above
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: book of revelation is coded. it is covert not overt

Only the true elect can decipher Sire smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:
Good afternoon to you...wink

Seriously dude what will make you happy? Me saying Obadiah is a false prophet or what? -___-

Good morning to you also. Hope you slept well....
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
pet_saint:

. My opinion though. Im no prophet.
proverbs 3 vs 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding.

2 peter 1 vs 20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of one's own interpretation.

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: abi ? lmao. the secrets of the kingdom is just that. secrets.

Opened to those Who Follows him
He explain mysteries to his Disciple..with The help of holyspirit..all mysteries Will be Cleared to Me

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:

Gabriel=messenger angel.
Micheal=war angel.
Jesus is not Angel micheal!
exodus 15 vs 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
To be completely honest with you guys, ive not had time to read your michael archangel arguement. But i will. I just need to finish the important stuffs i want to do.

Morning to you all

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

Everyone Knows That...is a mystery..
That doesn't answer the things above

You want answers but not necessarily the answers we have provided with scriptural backing.

You cant eat your cake and have it smiley

Try and research for yaself, At the end of the age it is prophesised that knowledge will be available globally for the asking and takingsmiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

He explain mysteries to his Disciple..with The help of holyspirit..all mysteries Will be Cleared to Me

Wow such confidence....
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real: @ Obadiah,

If you Say Jesus is angel in the sense of an angel being a messenger and human, I get.

But, If u say Micheal is Jesus, then micheal is God - John 1:1, 14, Phil 2:6-8.
And he made all things Col 1:16, Hebs 1:2
And he shares God's glory with him...

Other questions will be, how come Jesus is the ONLY begotten of the father?

Why not Abraham, Elijah, Moses and other saints in scriptures?

How come he obtained a name above all names? Heb 1:4 says he obtained this name by inheritance...how come we don't seeing we are on equal footings as per angels?

And why is there a distinction between the man Micheal and the son of God Jesus all through scriptures?

You may need to explain Heb1: 6-end.

Reading Heb 1, one can safely conclude he is one of the angels and in the same chapter debunk it.

Sincerely, you need to fit all the pieces together. I guess I am missing sum'n here.
dayummmmm your question is haphazard. i cant make head or tail of it. however i will tell you that Micheal is Jesus wink wink grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: exodus 15 vs 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

So what you are trying to say is the lord is not necessarily Michael but is a war angel right? Because they have 'war' around their names right?

Yeah if you call Jesus and angel, you are trying to say him being the son is not so important and hes no less higher than the angels. Why?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Wow such confidence....

Yes...I can boast in his Name..
This signs shall follow those that believe....
I BELIEVE

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I see how the Dan 12 come in, but not Jude.

You can break it down.
jude 1 vs 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. <<< the arch-angel micheal said 'the lord rebuke thee'. why is he calling himself the lord ? why is arch-angel micheal calling himself the lord ? gerrit ? cuz he is the lord wink wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: jude 1 vs 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. <<< the arch-angel micheal said 'the lord rebuke thee'. why is he calling himself the lord ? why is arch-angel micheal calling himself the lord ? gerrit ? cuz he is the lord wink wink

Lol Obadiah iss high this morning. He didnt call himself the lord, he called on the lord
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: dayummmmm your question is haphazard. i cant make head or tail of it. however i will tell you that Micheal is Jesus wink wink grin

Ellen Gould White (born Harmon) (November 26,
1827, died in July 16, 1915 ...
He is the first man To Say Michael is jesus...he attends seven day Adventist,,,
On july16,1915....he Died a mysterious death,,,he Added to The Word of God
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

The father has his reasons for making that way.smiley

Secrets I mean.
Indeed Chief indeed lol. i am confounding the scoffers today with appropriate verses. blows to the solar plexus sire
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

Ellen Gould White (born Harmon) (November 26,
1827, died in July 16, 1915 ...
He is the first man To Say Michael is jesus...he attends seven day Adventist,,,
On july16,1915....he Died a mysterious death,,,he Added to The Word of God

Behave yasef, Ellen is a she... i attended the church and almost became a devout member so i know.... and you cant even quote her among holy people, her minsitry was built on lies
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Mintayo(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

Yes...I can boast in his Name..
This signs shall follow those that believe....
I BELIEVE
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

nope, opened only to his elect men. all the others will get the full picture in the kingdom
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: dayummmmm your question is haphazard. i cant make head or tail of it. however i will tell you that Micheal is Jesus wink wink grin

You can do better than that.

If you take it line by line, what I ask is pretty straight forward.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You can do better than that.

If you take it line by line, what I ask is pretty straight forward.

Burrrn......

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Is The Man Who Cannot Provide For His Family Really Worse Than An Infidel? / Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo / 5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.