Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20754 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Behave yasef, Ellen is a she... i attended the church and almost became a devout member so i know.... and you cant even quote her among holy people, her minsitry was built on lies

I mistake The gender..

She is the first person to Say michael is jesus...
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

So what you are trying to say is the lord is not necessarily Michael but is a war angel right? Because they have 'war' around their names right?

Yeah if you call Jesus and angel, you are trying to say him being the son is not so important and hes no less higher than the angels. Why?
precepts must be upon precepts. what i am saying is christ is a man of war >>>> rev 19 vs 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

exodus 15 vs 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name

he, Christ, is the war angel Micheal. ( jude 1 verse 9 )

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: nope, opened only to his elect men. all the others will get the full picture in the kingdom
And who informs you That you are among the elect??..
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

I mistake The gender..

She is the first person to Say michael is jesus...

Yeah but that wasnt the only thing that caused her death na....she was also the person who was part of the people who predicted a date for Jesus arrival
She twisted the scriptures to suit this when Jesus never came and she was mocked for it...

Obadiah, can you see now? (Abijam is really scaring me). Seriously Obadiah Micael is not Jesus, they are entirely 2 different individuals
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Lol Obadiah iss high this morning. He didnt call himself the lord, he called on the lord
an arch-angel does not need to call on the lord. he is a heavenly being just like the lord. it is humans who call on the lord
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Mintayo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:
Seriously dude what will make you happy? Me saying Obadiah is a false prophet or what? -___-
NO.
I will be happy when we all meet with Jesus on the last days!

Good morning to you also. Hope you slept well....
yea,though short,thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You can do better than that.

If you take it line by line, what I ask is pretty straight forward.
would appreciate if you straighten it out for me hun. i got too many questions yet to answer. i am swamped as they say. i am trying to get to the last post wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:
NO.
I will be happy when we all meet with Jesus on the last days!

Whatevr man. Bless ur soul.... -___-

Mintayo:

yea,though short,thanks.

Uw
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: an arch-angel does not need to call on the lord. he is a heavenly being just like the lord. it is humans who call on the lord

Just like BUT NOT
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: jude 1 vs 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. <<< the arch-angel micheal said 'the lord rebuke thee'. why is he calling himself the lord ? why is arch-angel micheal calling himself the lord ? gerrit ? cuz he is the lord wink wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
edit

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: jude 1 vs 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. <<< the arch-angel micheal said 'the lord rebuke thee'. why is he calling himself the lord ? why is arch-angel micheal calling himself the lord ? gerrit ? cuz he is the lord wink wink

Why use the name of the Lord and not say I rebuke thee. The author or this quote points to the fact that even Micheal cannot foolishly rebuke, except in the name of the Lord (ie by a higher authority) why?

sometimes you prove your superiority by letting a lower status character deal with a fool far below your status to elicit your comment. A "lowly" neighbor once insulted my mother in my presence, since I could not bring myself to reply her, you know what i did, i called out my younger sister. see instant stp to nonsense.

Back to the zechariah quote

1 ¶ And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

there were six characters in this scripture
1 Zachariah The Narrator
2 Joshua The High Priest
3 The Angel Of the Lord Presumably the one who oversee the offering, as depicted by angels on the ark
4 The Lord ... LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee
5 Satan The accuser of Joshua, suspected to be challenging his eligibility to give offering
6 Others (Witnesses) ... and spake unto those that stood before him, saying

These are basic comprehension tasks. Kindly refrain from saying what the bible did not say. If you mix basic things like this up, I dont see you rightly dividing the issues of revelation, or daniel properly. again my opinion
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: an arch-angel does not need to call on the lord. he is a heavenly being just like the lord. it is humans who call on the lord

Jude 1:9 (NIV) But even the archangel
Michael, when he was disputing with the devil
about the body of Moses, did not dare to
bring
a slanderous accusation against him, but said,
“The Lord rebuke you!”
2 Pet 2:11 (NIV) ...yet even angels, although
they are stronger and more powerful, do not
bring slanderous accusations against such
beings in the presence of the Lord.
Michael an angel, did the work of angels as
outlined in 2 Peter, as he did not bring a
slanderous
accusation against the devil.
Jude does not identify the archangel Michael,
as
Christ.
Archangel means a chief angel. Michael
therefore is
a chief angel. Jesus is not a chief angel, or a
created
being, but Commander over the angels. He is
Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
Michael said to the devil, "the Lord rebuke
you."
Michael as archangel (chief angel) a created
being,
does not have authority to rebuke the devil in
disputing over the body of Moses, so he
invokes the
Lord's name.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2013

Dayummm!!! lol

Is that how you are reading it?

If he is calling himself "the lord" he need not say "the Lord rebuke thee", instead, he would say "I rebuke you".

That is pretty clear isn't it?

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Just like BUT NOT
you are saying an arch-angel is not a heavenly being ? somehow i dont think you know who christ is and what he represents and his role.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
pet_saint:

again my opinion
bruh ? we dont deal with peoples opinions here. we deal strictly in scriptures
obadiah777: proverbs 3 vs 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding.

2 peter 1 vs 20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of one's own interpretation.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Mintayo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: exodus 15 vs 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

When i say war angel,i mean he is in charge of wars just as Gabriel is in charge of delivering messages.
Heb 1:4-6, 14.(NLT)
[b]4. This shows that the Son is far greater than the angels,just as the name God gave Him is greater than their names.
5. For God never said to any angel what he said to Jesus:
"You are my son. Today I have become your father. God also said, " I will be His Father, and he will be my Son,".
14. Therefore angels are only servants-spirits sent to care for people who will inherit salvation.

KJV call them ministering spirit.
Jesus did not call Himself angel Micheal,not of His disciples called Him that.
He is not an angel,let alone being angel Micheal.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Dayummm!!! lol

Is that how you are reading it?

If he is calling himself "the lord" he need not say "the Lord rebuke thee", instead, he would say "I rebuke you".

That is pretty clear isn't it?

it is how the KJV is written. it is majestic to refer to yourself in the third party. but hey ? i am not forcing this information down anyones throat. you can believe what you want to believe. i simply stated facts. accept or reject.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: the lord. i have received my crown spiritually. in my dream. your roles in the kingdom should be made available to you in your dreams now. we are on the verge of history. those who will serve prominent roles have been having dreams and hints of what they would be by the lord. so that this event would not catch you by surprise. i have had up to 7 dreams about my role. my crown was handed to me in my dream and i have had dreams of how the nukes will go down

2corinthians11vs13
THESE PEOPLE ARE FALSE APOSTLES.THEY ARE DECEITFUL WORKERS WHO DISGUISE THEMSELVES AS APOSTLES OF CHRIST.
Vs14.BUT I AM NOT SURPRISED!EVEN SATAN DISGUISE HIMSELF AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: you are saying an arch-angel is not a heavenly being ? somehow i dont think you know who christ is and what he represents and his role.
(I cannot quote bible verses.... annoying phone)

Thats not what im trying to say. You are making the mistake as looking at them as one individual with equal power.... An arch-angel is an heavenly being but not on the same level as christ, hence the lord rebuke thee'...
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

2corinthians11vs13
THESE PEOPLE ARE FALSE APOSTLES.THEY ARE DECEITFUL WORKERS WHO DISGUISE THEMSELVES AS APOSTLES OF CHRIST.

Looooool. Ajibam!!!!!!!!
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
ok folks, believe what you want about who arch-angel micheal is. and i would believe what the scriptures say. wink wink wink

on another topic. this war thang is getting hotter. check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1422585/us-warships-moves-into-red
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: it is how the KJV is written. it is majestic to refer to yourself in the third party. but hey ? i am not forcing this information down anyones throat. you can believe what you want to believe. i simply stated facts. accept or reject.

This is not a matter of accept or reject...am showing love to you by telling you the truth....
I don't argue,,but I can't sit and watch my loved ones going the wrong path

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

2corinthians11vs13
i have been prophesying about this war for two years and it has come to happen. does that sound like a false prophet to you ?

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: ok folks, believe what you want about who arch-angel micheal is. and i would believe what the scriptures say. wink wink wink

on another topic. this war thang is getting hotter. check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1422585/us-warships-moves-into-red

Obadiah dont run away, convince us or be convinced....
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: it is how the KJV is written. it is majestic to refer to yourself in the third party. but hey ? i am not forcing this information down anyones throat. you can believe what you want to believe. i simply stated facts. accept or reject.

1000likes
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: i have been prophesying about this war for two years and it has come to happen. does that sound like a false prophet to you ?

I know about the war since 2012,,
I know there will be a war that Will claim one third of the earth

What am telling you is that satan can disguise and show you the future and give you a crown just to thwart the good news

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
ok folks. i see my job is done here. i have given you all the tools. you know you are israel. you know we are on the verge of history. do the right thing. study to yourself approved and stay blessed.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

This is not a matter of accept or reject...am showing love to you by telling you the truth....
I don't argue,,but I can't sit and watch my loved ones going the wrong path

And you are on the right path??
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: would appreciate if you straighten it out for me hun. i got too many questions yet to answer. i am swamped as they say. i am trying to get to the last post wink wink

aww...nufin much I can do. I'm limited right now.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: bruh ? we dont deal with peoples opinions here. we deal strictly in scriptures

False prophets pick a portion of scripture and not the whole.

Kindly address the scriptural references and leave out the last part that was my opinion

about your dream
1Co 13:8 ¶ Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

Only the established activities of the kningdom will stand. The lord never told the church to look out for dreams to tell us what we shall be.

1Jo 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
(KJV)

Even the apostles that were with Jesus did not know what the end will be except to have faith in the lords salvation

You sound line the new agers sir. we see you guys emerge every day with just the right tweak. Dream my foot.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Mintayo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Rev 12:11.(NLT)
And they defeated Him by the blood of the lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die.
Now note in verse 7 that it was Micheal that fought with the dragon.
Now the question is whose blood in verse 11 are we talking about here? Micheal's blood?
Micheal overcame the dragon with his own blood?
Verse 17. And the dragon was angry with the woman and declared war against the rest of her children-all who keep God's commandments and maintain their testimony for Jesus.
Micheal is not Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply)

Is The Man Who Cannot Provide For His Family Really Worse Than An Infidel? / Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.