Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money (19372 Views)

Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed / Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2013
Na the corporals dey suffer, while the DPOs & Oga @ d top collect their share of the regular revenue. . .

Lesson learnt: Never be at the bottom of the food chain cos life is a jungle cheesy
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by timpaker(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2013
coogar: isn't this woman the policewoman of NL?

Yes she is, i personally saw her apprehended

Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by tintingz(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2013
^^ really?? Hope you are not the driver in that danfo bus grin

Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by Rawpidgin(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2013
Any nigerian when this kind story still dey baffle nor grow up 4 the country.
anyway, thank God 4 camera phone
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2013
I was at Mile 2 trying to board a bus going to festac town on saturday.along the road where buses pick passengers, i saw some policemen in mufti stopping passersby who are seen carrying bags. There's this particular dude a policeman stopped and showed him his ID. the dude was confused and he was forced into a Volvo car. I peep into the car and i saw 3 other guys inside the Volvo car. They were seriously frightened.I guess this have been happening for long .The policemen force the guys to open their bags for search and ask them for money.

If you're going to festac town from mile 2 and you're with a bag, please avoid that particular road to avoid embarrassment or possible arrest by police. cool
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by Rawpidgin(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2013
Any nigerian when this kind story still dey baffle nor grow up 4 the country.
anyway, thank God 4 camera phone
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by trolling(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2013
Policewoman show your face o,what do you have to say about your colleagues grin,

Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by DankemzI(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2013
Capnd143: Ok . .i think this new trend is the best way the citizens can fight corruption in the police force . . .
I tell ya
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by johnonuh: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2013
Pay the police well and they will do the work, imagine a new staff in a traffic organisation like the Tima-riv is paid higher than a corporal in the Nigeria police who has put in 13 years into the job, how do you expect them to cope when the salary is not enough. Please you people should focus on those who still millions of our money rather than the poor police men and women who are trying to make a living
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by 9jatatafo(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2013
NP is corrupt. I heard the MEN AT THE TOP has ordered compulsory deduction of NGN5,500 for two months for buying of shares. Which means each police officer especially the ones that occupy the ladder at the bottom will get his or her salary slashed by NGN11,000. My questions are these;- (a) who owns the company? (b) How many unit of shares will each forced investor get? (c) Is any investment in shares a compulsory one in Nigeria? (d) what is the name of this company and is it registered in the NSE? (e) How much is a unit share? I want my honourable and amiable IG to give an explanation. I rest my case. C ya!!!

Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by sEGXY2(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2013
Naija & corruption na only God fit save us
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by UyiIredia(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2013
Policewomen. 2. SMH, and I was naïve enough to think women are less corrupt than men.
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by logica(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2013
Danhumprey: I used to think that women generally have honour and integrity. But with these incident of policewomen extorting bribes,I have had cause to have a rethink.
Uh Huh. You probably don't go out much.
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by Monfulule: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2013
Ole, barawo, oshin, thief, u re a gunner frm npf.
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by BlackBaron: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2013
Farouk was caught on tape extorting money on tape. He still walks free today.

In the same country,

Members of the NPF commiting the same act of felony get immediate dismissals.

It's one law for the elites and another for the common man...

So pray tell, who is deceiving who?

Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by kunlesehan(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2013
what a policeman can do a policewoman can do better ... lol
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by bizfirst: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2013
The police, surely will not be deterred. Guys, please use hidden/spy devices in any further attempt before we come here typing RIP to an accidental discharge post!!
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by samfibby(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2013
From the point of view of the police superiors, their crime was not collecting 100 naira bribe, but allowing themselves to be caught on tape. The NPF is a big joke.
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by purpinkx(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2013
Oga stop there ! Abi you never See road block here ? If you wan pass man gotta drop here
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by gudmoment: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2013
Of a truth, I think it's high time our leader looked into the welfare of the NPF. The salary most especially is really nothing to write home about which is like a stipend when compare to some other sections. Although, not that I'm in support of their habitual character of bribe collection but I belief strongly, that if their uniforms, medical care and concerns of their children education is been taking care of by the government, bribery habit will be reduced.
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by drnoel: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2013
Capnd143: Ok . .i think this new trend is the best way the citizens can fight corruption in the police force . . .
Until the police find a way out of it. U didn't hear about the guy that was arrested in his office cos he was filming some police officers harassing okada men. I mean, they took his camera fone and that one was not OK 4 them, they came back and arrested him just as he was closing from work. Looks like what we need in Nigeria is spy camera so that people are better protected.
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by albiol: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2013
These people are just the scapegoats
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by chessguru1(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2013
Pointless. These people been captured on film are really scapegoats, and won't change an iota within the ranks of the police.
Until I see a video of a police Commissioner taking bribe, or the IG taking bribe, or a DPO, I will remain unimpressed.
How much are these low ranked policemen earning by the way. I know its no excuse, but we need to understand that the most corrupt policemen aren't the one's on the street, but rather the ones behind desk with pot belles.
Catching a thousand policemen on the streets with a video won't change one thing in the police force, it will only help the populace express their retribution.
#summary any policeman caught on the street collecting bribe is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ an inconsequential scapegoat, since the majority of d money caught goes to his boss
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by ojimbo(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2013
corruption started from you and your family so try and fight yourself first before loolking for where corruption is
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by olupetre: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1421113/identify-kidnapper#17825613

Pls help unravel the identity of this kidnapper too
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by Okijajuju1(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2013
General Warning:: FILMING AN OFFICER ON DUTY IS NOW ILLEGAL IN NIGERIA..

The attention of the Nigerian Police Force has been drawn to the new trend of filming Ofiicers of the Nigerian Police. Please be warned that Officers are not movie stars to be filmed, neither are they entertainers. They are our Law enforcement agents and this filming has been found to interfere with the jobs of our gallant men and women of the Law. So from hence forth, anybody found filming an officer will be arrested for 'interfering with Police work', 'Invasion of the Privacy of an Officer', 'Illegal filming without proper permit', amongst other sundry charges and such persons would be arrested, their cameras siezed and the 'evidence destroyed' and then they will be charged to court.

Please note that resisting arrest is also an offence and deadly force is permitted to be used by an officer to effect such arrests.

Thanks..

Ngozi Braide
POLICE P.R.O

[b]Word of the Gods:: This new trend of filming officers and shaddy Nigerians in general is beginning to spread like wild fire. Already, its been used in the ALUU 4 & the Badagry lynching to bring to the conciousness of Nigerians the ugliness of Jungle justice in the Country and how the Police aides and abbets this crime. Its been used by Business peoples as well, such as the Otedola|Lawan saga (audio available on Youtube) and the Shell Petroleum Company Scandal where a Contractor recorded a manager demanding bribe (also available on Youtube). It was also used years ago when the Men of the Nigerian Navy assaulted and stripped a Woman in public over traffic right of way. Now the Police in in focus and they are not happy about this.
For all future filmers, please take extreme precaution. People will be shot for this very soon (thats a guarantee). For those who dare to, please try and use devices like iphones that have icloud activated (so that even if your phone is siezed, your recording is already stored in the clouds and cannot be retrieved easily). For others, please try and get spy gadgets like Camera pens, watches and other indoor|outdorr hidden cameras for future recordings. Also, please in your recordings (both audio and video), try and capture the following important deatils;
1. Face
2. Voice
3. Name
4. Number

Without these clearly seen|heard on your videos|audios, it is actually a wasted venture only good for entertainment and not prosecution.. This tool is to be used for all those meetings where you want to expose a shaddy|underhand dealing, example:: Use this with LASTMA, POLICE, Business Meetings, e.t.c..

Be wise

The Gods are wise..
[/b]

Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by PStacks(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2013
Nawa ooo! This trend would wipe out all our police force oo!
I just pray one day they don't catch the IG on camera.

Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by mikedore: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2013
pls where can i get spy camera and hw much. i need to video them cos they harass me as a driver. urgent pls.
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by mikedore: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
I fought one of des traffic warden wen he struggled to take my keys . And he called anti crime patrol ,and i quickly called my army friend. And d matter just die. I need dis camera urgently i hav promise to deal wit d police guys who extort money. Pls where do i buy dis spy camera and wat is d cost. Urgent pls.
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by 9jatatafo(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
chiover: Breastfeeding with bribed milk. Face the music and dance to its tune! No pity

Guy calm down, breast milk is natural and it is for the baby. Respect the little child as the child is innocent.
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by olasha1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
coogar: isn't this woman the policewoman of NL?

mehn u take it out of my mouth..if u notice since they lock d woman up,NL policewoman have not mak a coment.did anybody notice wat im yet to say coz of avoidance of accidental cischarge

El Rufai Sacks 15 Permanent Secretaries / Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) / This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics