Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money (19370 Views)

Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed / Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by russianmob27: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
what a man can do, a woman can do it better suka grin
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by dyomo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Makinde police station is an eyesore. At night,they demand and receive bribes from pads riders and keke marwa operators right in front of the polii station.
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by pekelepekele(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
A guy on nairaland here took pictures of how nasty the ikeja police college have become and barely two months after they started repairing the building .

Another guy again on nairaland took pictures of how worst a certain road in lagos state have become and barely two months after he posted the pictures , The government start fixing that road .

Now it is the video trend on how our police officers are extorting the citizens . I so much like this!!!
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
royale442: I thought they said they were going to install hidden cameras. This will no-doubt decrease the level of crime rate in the country.
cctvs have a way of exposing who nigerians really are
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
pekelepekele: A guy on nairaland here took pictures of how nasty the ikeja police college have become and barely two months after they started repairing the building .

Another guy again on nairaland took pictures of how worst a certain road in lagos state have become and barely two months after he posted the pictures , The government start fixing that road .

Now it is the video trend on how our police officers are extorting the citizens . I so much like this!!!
it shows they are reading nairaland and shame still dey their body small
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
dyomo: Makinde police station is an eyesore. At night,they demand and receive bribes from pads riders and keke marwa operators right in front of the polii station.
of course.we all know that.afterall my friend was jisting me the other day that they are the same people that rent guns to armed robbers and pay bribe so that they will be able to rob freely.police men ehen.smh.them no be human beings regardless of their gender
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
berem: I was at Mile 2 trying to board a bus going to festac town on saturday.along the road where buses pick passengers, i saw some policemen in mufti stopping passersby who are seen carrying bags. There's this particular dude a policeman stopped and showed him his ID. the dude was confused and he was forced into a Volvo car. I peep into the car and i saw 3 other guys inside the Volvo car. They were seriously frightened.I guess this have been happening for long .The policemen force the guys to open their bags for search and ask them for money.

If you're going to festac town from mile 2 and you're with a bag, please avoid that particular road to avoid embarrassment or possible arrest by police. cool
i see them there quite often when i pass there.thanks for the info,ill avoid the place
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by baslone: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
berem: I was at Mile 2 trying to board a bus going to festac town on saturday.along the road where buses pick passengers, i saw some policemen in mufti stopping passersby who are seen carrying bags. There's this particular dude a policeman stopped and showed him his ID. the dude was confused and he was forced into a Volvo car. I peep into the car and i saw 3 other guys inside the Volvo car. They were seriously frightened.I guess this have been happening for long .The policemen force the guys to open their bags for search and ask them for money.

If you're going to festac town from mile 2 and you're with a bag, please avoid that particular road to avoid embarrassment or possible arrest by police. cool

It's a common sight. They are all over Surulere axis(Ojuelegba, shita, Adeniran ogunsanya) as well as suburbs of Somolu, Bariga.

At Pedro, they even go as far as using Danfo buses with conductors- drive to the bus-stop calling out "palmgrove, palmgrove, etc". The moment people rush in, they'll simply zoom off and drive you straight to Pedro police station. The rest nah story......
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by drnoel: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okija_juju: General Warning:: FILMING AN OFFICER ON DUTY IS NOW ILLEGAL IN NIGERIA..

The attention of the Nigerian Police Force has been drawn to the new trend of filming Ofiicers of the Nigerian Police. Please be warned that Officers are not movie stars to be filmed, neither are they entertainers. They are our Law enforcement agents and this filming has been found to interfere with the jobs of our gallant men and women of the Law. So from hence forth, anybody found filming an officer will be arrested for 'interfering with Police work', 'Invasion of the Privacy of an Officer', 'Illegal filming without proper permit', amongst other sundry charges and such persons would be arrested, their cameras siezed and the 'evidence destroyed' and then they will be charged to court.

Please note that resisting arrest is also an offence and deadly force is permitted to be used by an officer to effect such arrests.

Thanks..

Ngozi Braide
POLICE P.R.O

[b]Word of the Gods:: This new trend of filming officers and shaddy Nigerians in general is beginning to spread like wild fire. Already, its been used in the ALUU 4 & the Badagry lynching to bring to the conciousness of Nigerians the ugliness of Jungle justice in the Country and how the Police aides and abbets this crime. Its been used by Business peoples as well, such as the Otedola|Lawan saga (audio available on Youtube) and the Shell Petroleum Company Scandal where a Contractor recorded a manager demanding bribe (also available on Youtube). It was also used years ago when the Men of the Nigerian Navy assaulted and stripped a Woman in public over traffic right of way. Now the Police in in focus and they are not happy about this.
For all future filmers, please take extreme precaution. People will be shot for this very soon (thats a guarantee). For those who dare to, please try and use devices like iphones that have icloud activated (so that even if your phone is siezed, your recording is already stored in the clouds and cannot be retrieved easily). For others, please try and get spy gadgets like Camera pens, watches and other indoor|outdorr hidden cameras for future recordings. Also, please in your recordings (both audio and video), try and capture the following important deatils;
1. Face
2. Voice
3. Name
4. Number

Without these clearly seen|heard on your videos|audios, it is actually a wasted venture only good for entertainment and not prosecution.. This tool is to be used for all those meetings where you want to expose a shaddy|underhand dealing, example:: Use this with LASTMA, POLICE, Business Meetings, e.t.c..

Be wise

The Gods are wise..
[/b]
I said it. Did I not say it? I knew Nigerian police will look for a way to make the public pay for this. Nigerians, it is time to buy spy cameras with direct internet like like Google keep, icloud e.t.c
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by 2ndChance: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
The Police is your friend, please stop exposing her rotteness.
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by bebechuks: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nd so?
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by ALEXIS0240: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
segs_xpendable: Man shall not live by bread alone...if dey can dismiss her coz of 100h,what about the million naira looter nd squanderers we have up there
i tire o
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by YoshiMaster: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okija_juju: General Warning:: FILMING AN OFFICER ON DUTY IS NOW ILLEGAL IN NIGERIA..

The attention of the Nigerian Police Force has been drawn to the new trend of filming Ofiicers of the Nigerian Police. Please be warned that Officers are not movie stars to be filmed, neither are they entertainers. They are our Law enforcement agents and this filming has been found to interfere with the jobs of our gallant men and women of the Law. So from hence forth, anybody found filming an officer will be arrested for 'interfering with Police work', 'Invasion of the Privacy of an Officer', 'Illegal filming without proper permit', amongst other sundry charges and such persons would be arrested, their cameras siezed and the 'evidence destroyed' and then they will be charged to court.

Please note that resisting arrest is also an offence and deadly force is permitted to be used by an officer to effect such arrests.

Thanks..

Ngozi Braide
POLICE P.R.O

[b]Word of the Gods:: This new trend of filming officers and shaddy Nigerians in general is beginning to spread like wild fire. Already, its been used in the ALUU 4 & the Badagry lynching to bring to the conciousness of Nigerians the ugliness of Jungle justice in the Country and how the Police aides and abbets this crime. Its been used by Business peoples as well, such as the Otedola|Lawan saga (audio available on Youtube) and the Shell Petroleum Company Scandal where a Contractor recorded a manager demanding bribe (also available on Youtube). It was also used years ago when the Men of the Nigerian Navy assaulted and stripped a Woman in public over traffic right of way. Now the Police in in focus and they are not happy about this.
For all future filmers, please take extreme precaution. People will be shot for this very soon (thats a guarantee). For those who dare to, please try and use devices like iphones that have icloud activated (so that even if your phone is siezed, your recording is already stored in the clouds and cannot be retrieved easily). For others, please try and get spy gadgets like Camera pens, watches and other indoor|outdorr hidden cameras for future recordings. Also, please in your recordings (both audio and video), try and capture the following important deatils;
1. Face
2. Voice
3. Name
4. Number

Without these clearly seen|heard on your videos|audios, it is actually a wasted venture only good for entertainment and not prosecution.. This tool is to be used for all those meetings where you want to expose a shaddy|underhand dealing, example:: Use this with LASTMA, POLICE, Business Meetings, e.t.c..

Be wise

The Gods are wise..
[/b]

Tell me this isn't true, tell me you are joking. Please is this a new law or what, can the police just formulate a new law like that?
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by YoshiMaster: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2013

Thanks..

Ngozi Braide
POLICE P.R.O

1. Face
2. Voice
3. Name
4. Number

Be wise

The Gods are wise..
[/b]

Tell me this isn't true, tell me you are joking. Please is this a new law or what, can the police just formulate a new law like that?
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by kundul: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Yesooo by der fruits we shall kn dem ooh
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by alexarelano(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
could be one of d policewoman 4rm Nairaland.
Couldn't it be end time of a thinz?
I think so grin grin
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
wat abt d person dat gav d bribe? We r always focus on wia d money is goin n 4getin wia it is comin from. They shld also try d driver n dismiss, mtewww naija ndi aras
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Capnd143: Ok . .i think this new trend is the best way the citizens can fight corruption in the police force . . .
wht abt D guy arrested or intimidated D other day 4 vedioing policemen(public officers) any news 4rm him? It was wrong 4 D police to have arrested him, becus it was a public place nt anyones property or a restricted area/job. That is why D police are called public officers.
Re: Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money by lastpage: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lexusgs: Policemen + Policewomen extorts chicken change, they are sent to the boiler room ie dismissed
Politicians steal Millions of Dollars and Millions of Naira, and are living in plush houses, fat bank accounts, Enjoying life @ the expense of the masses they are stealing from, and nothing happens to them.
EFCC barks, but does not bite, Focus Nigeria and the likes talk about it, still nothing happens .................
Fela has said it all .................... Corporate stealing

Dont worry, it starts from some point.
Eventually, it will get to the I.G himself naah. wink wink

BTW: This "kiss-and-tell" must not stop with just Police alone.
*The "Marks-for-sex" lecturer must be exposed.
*The "money-for-file" Civil Servant must be exposed!
*LASTMA, KAI, FRSC, MINISTRY, LOCAL GOVT., e.t.c ...should be recorded and exposed
(be careful sha, these guys would not hesitate to do anything to cover-up their crimes!)

We will get there.

Lastapge!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Deny Appointment Of Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Taskforce / 18 Persons Killed In Maza-Kuka, Niger State By Gunmen / Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.