Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? (33874 Views)

Phyno Vs Olamide..after Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? Part Two! / Dagrin Vs Olamide: Who Raps Better / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by baslone: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2013
Phyno is a complete revolution of Igbo rap and that's where it stops. Before him- Ill Bliss doubles as The best rapper from the east as well as the wackest rapper on Naija scene. Sometimes I wonder how he still stays relevant. Thanks to Clarence

Olamide is way ahead of Phyno, an upcoming artiste.

4 Likes

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by dazzlingqueen: 6:41am On Sep 12, 2013
Haba na PHYNO na.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Tundecool(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2013
Phyno & Olamide.. We re jez getting started.
D Ghost Mode track itself, Olamide killed it.
Olamide Rocks!
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Tundecool(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2013
baslone: Phyno is a complete revolution of Igbo rap and that's where it stops. Before him- Ill Bliss doubles as The best rapper from the east as well as the wackest rapper on Naija scene. Sometimes I wonder how he still stays relevant. Thanks to Clarence

Olamide is way ahead of Phyno, an upcoming artiste.

Blessed Are U Bro!
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by gudnex22(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2013
West will say is olamide
East will tell you is phyno
South will also say is Phyno

We in the North will go for Phyno anyday. BECAUSE PHYNO IS THE MAN OF THE YEAR.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by gudnex22(m): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Guy Olamide is an empty CAN that is why he always make the loudest noise. Olamide has been proven scientifically to be a NOISE maker. Phyno the man of the year!!!!!!!

Tundecool: Phyno & Olamide.. We re jez getting started.
D Ghost Mode track itself, Olamide killed it.
Olamide Rocks!
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by oduaboy1: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2013
Erotex: according to an Interview with Bella Naija, Phyno said he will drop an album this yr december.
Honestly Phyno is more better, check their lyric Abeg.
Am sitting on the throne, ono ne enyi said by Phyno
Waaoh cant some peple read properly,the op is talking about who is more successful this one is telling us about lyrical prowess;>;>;>
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by oduaboy1: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2013
mr_born_todo_it:

You are a chevrecheesy
You must be a person:p:p
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by oduaboy1: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2013
gudnex22: West will say is olamide
East will tell you is phyno
South will also say is Phyno

We in the North will go for Phyno anyday. BECAUSE PHYNO IS THE MAN OF THE YEAR.
PHYno is the man of year in ibo land.
Honestly any right thinking person should'nt be comparing phyno an upcoming artiste with olamide an already made star:>:>:>
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Vicotex(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2013
Both of them get despoil by iceprince me. Aboki
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by willibounce: 7:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Ibo ppl and their tribal nonsense. Even d mumu OP doesn't understand hid topic. Who has fared better btwn d 2 guys? Every reasonable person knws olamide has fared better after d ghostmode coLabo. If not for d complex problem tht u ppl suffer, u won't be asking a silly question tht u alreaady have d answer to.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2013
airmark:

Thank God you have dropped those hits by baddoo after ghost mode in your subsequent posts. So I don't need to do that for you. I tell you olamide was the one who made that ghost mode track huge. Have u gone to their shows where the track was rendered? Olamide's part was too dope. Besides that, voice of the street,durosoke, turn up, going to heaven, light in the air, picture and many other do.pe collabos are all there for u. I like phyno and have listened to most of the tracks u mentioned, but olamide is the hottest rapper in naija right now. Ybnl is the best album at NEA. Phyno needs to release an album then we can (•͡˘˛˘ •͡) more of him.

it was Olamide that made d ghost mode track what?
U have to be joking.
@ OP, u cant get a reliable response, all i see here is everyone supporting his tribesman.
Like sb pointed out, ask northerners n non-igbos of SS.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by LilDonne(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon: Well,permit me...I have searched on this section and couldnt find what i was looking for..

Being a hardcore Music fan as a whole,i love indigenous songs so well,and i guess some other persons do too..

There Where 9ice,Mr Raw,And the late Dagrin...Damn,i loved Dagrin like hell,and his intonation and Command of the Yoruba Language,same With 9ice and his Infuse of Yoruba Lyrics...Mr Raw wasnt Left out too,He was reping his people Wella...

And there was 2face too,who Never fails to deliver his mother tongue,while still infusing that of other tribes......And the List goes on..

But then,The Words Out in The Street Now is that the Two current Best Indigenous Singers/rappers are Phyno and Olamide...No need using any Superlative to qualify them again,we all know They are Meticulously Awesome..Infact,the Lords Blessings Leaves them Both Lyrically inclined...They are just wonderful...

But then,here comes my Question: After That Murderous Hit Single "GHOSTMODE" Between these two Acts,Who has released the Better Tracks?...

Both are my favs,and so i find it hard to select the Better songs....But after a thorough Check,plays and replays,i came to the Conclusion That Phyno's songs were better...I still stand to be Corrected anyway...But the Song "street Music" killed it all.....AM I WRONG
very wrong bro..even d ghost mode gan sef...olamide was on point..av u heard remininse ft olamide n endia- government?..jeez..olamide killed it. Damn! No doubt...dagrin wud be surely happy with olamide's performances...'inu dagrin ma madun byi, o ma wa excited'

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by akinsunny2009(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2013
Olamide is the better compare to phyno. Phyno Man of the year can not be compare to Olamide voice of the street Olamide murder the song, and Olamide hustle his way to the industry and he has never disappoint since then but phyo hit track was Ghost Mode featured by Olamide so you see Olamide even have hands in Phyno music success. So Lamide is better
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by cheesome(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2013
watch out for "SOTO" hommies
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by LilDonne(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2013
ngozievergreen:

U have to be joking.
@ OP, u cant get a reliable response, all i see here is everyone supporting his tribesman.
OLAMIDE MADE GHOST MODE TO SOUND LIKE GHOST MODE..'one man mopol mi o ni record label..awon ti yon sign yi, e bi ti mo dey won le de beeeee' YBNL
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by crixusmillz(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2013
Chiscomax: let us talk about paperboy
....m tellin yo,Erigga z too Underrated n It painz me!

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Seriousbusiness: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2013
This op is on high skunk.How can you compare already made artiste with upcoming act ?No be ur fault na because u get access to computer spewing rubbish comparison.
Infact phyno is better than tuface ,dbanj ,mi,modenine,posits osadebe,Flavour etc.
Very nonsense post.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by LilDonne(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2013
akinsunny2009: Olamide is the better compare to phyno. Phyno Man of the year can not be compare to Olamide voice of the street Olamide murder the song, and Olamide hustle his way to the industry and he has never disappoint since then but phyo hit track was Ghost Mode featured by Olamide so you see Olamide even have hands in Phyno music success. So Lamide is better
THUMBS UP BRO

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by asamaigho(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2013
sowi peeps, i think i've heard of olumidee oops(olamide), buhh fino i mean phyno wu is he?

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by LilDonne(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2013
Seriousbusiness: This op is on high skunk.How can you compare already made artiste with upcoming act ?No be ur fault na because u get access to computer spewing rubbish comparison.
Infact phyno is better than tuface ,dbanj ,mi,modenine,posits osadebe,Flavour etc.
Very nonsense post.
lolz.smiley
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by oduaboy1: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2013
ngozievergreen:

U have to be joking.
Look if olamide had'nt been featured in the ghostmode track,the song would have passed as one of the many irrelevant songs the phyno of a dude keeps churning out,olamide is already an household name in the nigeria music industry phyno is still an upcoming artiste

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by osadhordy(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
I will love You to Drop the hits of Olamide after Ghostmode.....As for lyrical contents and Wordplays,u just said this one out of over sentimentality.....
Phyno is full of wordplays bro......Listen to Man of the year,Street Music,His Freestyle on forty-eight,Wot R U W18 4,and then listen to all the tracks he has been featured in,e.g Bless My Hussle by Chidimma,30-40 by Ruffcoin,Eziokwu by Lynxx, Ofu ara by Spanxx,Onye ije by Splash,and a whole host of other songs he has featured in.........Go and check 'em out..
out of all that phyno song none is as hit as durosoke or first of all rmx,nd without that its only ghost mode that is in the NEA AWARD,but olamide was given 3 awards but phyno was only given because of olamide and that is ghost mode best music colabo.so from this i think olamide is much more better than phyno
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2013
willibounce: Ibo ppl and their tribal nonsense. Even d mumu OP doesn't understand hid topic. Who has fared better btwn d 2 guys? Every reasonable person knws olamide has fared better after d ghostmode coLabo. If not for d complex problem tht u ppl suffer, u won't be asking a silly question tht u alreaady have d answer to.
The title of the topic is better understood with my first write up..The question is who has released better tracks?
I see sentimentality written all over ur write ups bro...
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Seriousbusiness: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Even Alaba boys knows where to invest their money btw the 2 artistes.Infact most of my friends from east side re not fimiliar with the so called Phyno.Flavour we know but not phyno.
Also checkout what happened at the computer village when olamide visited the market at ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by hopeyemih(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2013
some pple go dey argue with sentiments,..i mean,y'all shud b comparing phyno with d likes of reminisce nd mayb seriki....buh honestly,olamide has really fared way better.habaaaa!,dem no b mates naa

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by smartigo: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2013
dollyparton: Many of you who commented on this thread have got it totally wrong. Read the title again, who has fared better after Ghost Mode? The best way to argue is with facts and figures and this is very simple to do
After Ghost Mode who has dropped the most HIT singles?
Who has more followers and listeners?
Who gets more shows and headlines?
Endorsements
Favourite for collabos
Google their names and check the number of results for each
Anyways if you think Olamide has fared better hit LIKE.
grin
God bless u. I don't know because I really don't listen to their music except the Ghost mode which I really liked. you people need to read headlines before u comment. who had fared better not who is better? smh,

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by BB013(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2013
god_of_music: You make sense grin

But then again

Almost all southerners are Igbos. E.g Delta Igbos,Rivers,some part of Bayelsa and Edo etc

Who is dis one saying some part of edo re ibo? Re u a learner.. oga abeg think well oh..
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2013
odua boy: Ibos are like the most biased human beings on earth.answer common simple question"who has fared better between phyno and olamide after the ghostnode track"?
They are here telling us about irrelevances like lyrical prowess,metaphor,bars
We are talking of who is the most successful and anyone leaving in the shores of nigeria definately knows it's olamide BADOO
Guess you are biased too...The question is,Who has released better Tracks? Not who has been the most sucexful....

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2013
dopeJemi: I'm 4rm d south and I say Phyno has fared better, wetin oLamide dey sing, Arrant Nonsense
i dey teeyu.Sha am not a music freak,but i no see watin olamide dey sing.Thr is dis oda guy called phenom,thr is dis track he made wit one lady like dat.Dats d only rap song i wil listen to and njoy.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by tochman(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls, dont derail ppl. Since the release of ghost mode, i think phyno has fared better. I believe olamide feels hes 'made', dats why he now talks trash wit a lot of noise. Terrible
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by BB013(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Y'all supporting olamide are bunch of yoruba folks who believes in " ti wa ni" so I am not suprised u go with olamide on this..
For me I understand nd speak yoruba fluently something olamides song doesnt move like that song he was featured in maybe dbanj featured him and a whole lot of others. .
As for phyno he is d man of the year no doubt. I stil understand a lil bit of ibo but anytime I will go with phyno cos if u try to listen to some songs he was featured in u will know he is the boss.. like d one skuki ft him d song was wack but he delivered his part perfectly..
To those saying he is no3 on top 10 naija list nd was given 1 award on the just concluded award watever I say thats just being setimental. (As good as Rkelly he never received an award) I so go with phyno anytime anyday come rain sunshine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats / Free Mp3 Musics To Dawnload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.