Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. (15621 Views)

INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 / RE: The True Image Of Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by MayorofLagos(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:

can u stop these legacy tnz.
U could av asked abt d legacies of d gov prior to Orji uzor then.
Abeg......
All Aba needs are reconstucted roads, full stop!
The citizens can provide d rest. If d city is industrial and commercial without roads, the sky is their limit with good roads.

No. Tinubu has been out of government house a long time, has that calmed you from blaming toll gates and taxation on him?

I hear Orji is deriving IGR by taxing truck pushers and dolly operators. Arent you glad Biafra failed? ngozi, shout One Nigeria, followed by Halleluyah for the loving God of Gowon and Awolowo who rescued you from the imminent doom orchestrated by Ojukwu. cheesy
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by slyopez(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
I would rather live in a flooded Aba with at least modern houses than live in a rusty Ibadan in the pictures below. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by achi4u(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
^^^
How did ppl leaving in those rusted zinc get their heavily water.

Or was that artistic painting? grin is those pictures real
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by basilo101: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Madawaki01: and they will say ibadan is bad...cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Ibadan is bad in terms of d kind of houses u see there. Aba is bad in terms of public infrastructures
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by logica(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Since you've been to most big cities in the East tell me your opinion about the housing developments in the Eastern cities. Let us leave roads.
why leave roads? I mean, go to Bayelsa for instance; you can see the wholistic development in housing and roads. Though you may want to point the issue of roads to the soil make up in the area, but not a good enough excuse. And just like everywhere else, the issue of waste disposal.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
logica: why leave roads? I mean, go to Bayelsa for instance; you can see the wholistic development in housing and roads. Though you may want to point the issue of roads to the soil make up in the area, but not a good enough excuse. And just like everywhere else, the issue of waste disposal.

My point is that the skyline and build up of Eastern Igbo cities are quite distinguishable in Nigeria based on architecture. Look at the aerial views of same Aba that has all these bad roads.

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by logica(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Those pic are of the same area from different angles (similar to the pics of the bad roads previously posted).
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by ak47mann(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
owolabifunke14: Afam wanted to kill me the day I brought the pictures of my visit to Abia State to this forum. I am happy that this time an igbo person has posted it for us.many called me a yoruba girl that was too selective while taken pictures. If not for my elder sister's love afair with one of you,I don't think that anything would have pushed me to visit your region.
indeed your region is full of sophisticated people that changes the face of africa and beyond, with imaginably development and inventive everywhere we see cool
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
logica: Those pic are of the same area from different angles (similar to the pics of the bad roads previously posted).

Its not the same. Notice the masts in one of the pictures.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by logica(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Its not the same. Notice the masts in one of the pictures.
There are pylons visible in 2 pictures. But there is an angle you can take pictures that pylons will not show.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by logica(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
ak47mann: indeed your region is full of sophisticated people that changes the face of africa with imaginably development and inventive everywhere we see cool
That term is really killing you guys isn't it?
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by ak47mann(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
logica: That term is really killing you guys isn't it?
Well,they keep drumming for it till it caught our ears cool
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
logica: There are pylons visible in 2 pictures. But there is an angle you can take pictures that pylons will not show.

I don't get the basis for the arguments because I even noticed a football pitch in one photo. The fact is that the pictures depict the typical outlook of Southeastern cities in terms of architecture and preference for taller buildings.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by owolabifunke14(f): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
achi4u: ^^^
How did ppl leaving in those rusted zinc get their heavily water.

Or was that artistic painting? grin is those pictures real
shut up
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

No. Tinubu has been out of government house a long time, has that calmed you from blaming toll gates and taxation on him?

I hear Orji is deriving IGR by taxing truck pushers and dolly operators. Arent you glad Biafra failed? ngozi, shout One Nigeria, followed by Halleluyah for the loving God of Gowon and Awolowo who rescued you from the imminent doom orchestrated by Ojukwu. cheesy

am not interested in ur jokes .
Isnt Fashola not taxing lyk tinubu?
As for dat gowon and awolowo part, i dnt even have dat tym for u.
D only thing i knw is dat just ONE of dose anti-igbo policies is enuf to make d yoruba tribe a thing of history by now.
Common increase in d price of fuel, and d yoruba man turns to a street tout. D more reasonable ones will turn to almajiris
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
logica: Those pic are of the same area from different angles (similar to the pics of the bad roads previously posted).

mechie onu, u think we dont know these places.
Stagnant ppl shdnt be commenting in these types of topics
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
Just see how ibadan, a state capital worwor pieces.
Aba is evn finer dan dat slum.
So all the theft Awolowo did from seized igbo monies couldnt afford dem reasonable decent houses?
Karma must be a bitch

1 Like

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Meringe(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

Why do you want to open this harmless, cowardly threads? Is it not better to just look to heaven, say a prayer, then go over to the SW States and attack their governors and leaders anytime they strive to do something better? Is it not wiser to support the retardeen GEJ, breathing his fresh air while protecting your ibo governors since they can do no wrong, remember that Ingbo nweze! Why are you not individualistic republicans and just leave the poor man alone, he is trying after all?? I think you are APC, you want to bring him down right? You are an agent of Buhari and Tinubu on Nairaland, add FFK to it. You want to disgrace the saintly governors of iboland! You must be either Hausa or Yoruba, always attacking the poor governor of Abia State! If I should day thunder fire you now, you will say I am too harsh and accuse me to be Boko aHaram. Leave Oji alone to govern the state, he has immunity and all your threads are not strong enough to affect him!
Capital FOOL!

Check my posts, have you seen me attack any SW gov?
Boy, grow up ok. Am not a tribal warmonger like you. When I see hard working gov, I do appreciate him.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Meringe(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

Why do you want to open this harmless, cowardly threads? Is it not better to just look to heaven, say a prayer, then go over to the SW States and attack their governors and leaders anytime they strive to do something better? Is it not wiser to support the retardeen GEJ, breathing his fresh air while protecting your ibo governors since they can do no wrong, remember that Ingbo nweze! Why are you not individualistic republicans and just leave the poor man alone, he is trying after all?? I think you are APC, you want to bring him down right? You are an agent of Buhari and Tinubu on Nairaland, add FFK to it. You want to disgrace the saintly governors of iboland! You must be either Hausa or Yoruba, always attacking the poor governor of Abia State! If I should day thunder fire you now, you will say I am too harsh and accuse me to be Boko aHaram. Leave Oji alone to govern the state, he has immunity and all your threads are not strong enough to affect him!
Capital FOOL!

Check my posts, have you seen me attack any SW gov?
Boy, grow up ok. Am not a tribal warmonger like you. When I see hard working gov, I do appreciate him.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Favour623(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Eastern cities e.g Aba is very much build up/developed,and fun to live than western cities e.g Ibadan with rust brown roof.
Of some of the place in page one are not Aba nor Abia in general

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Arms Procurements Funds: NSA, Monguno "Was Quoted Out Of Context’ / Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial / Nigerian Troops Kill 75 Boko Haram Militants At PHCN Facility In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.