Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. (15619 Views)

INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 / RE: The True Image Of Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
asha 80: go to google and type 'willie obiano texaco fidelity' read the first article.as for abians when they serious we would know.soludo is more popular but mean more popular does not necessarily mean better.

I've still not seen any indication of a powerful profile. An MBA holder that has worked in 3 firms. What else?

Mr. Willie M. Obiano served as an Executive Director of
Business Banking at Fidelity Bank Plc. Mr. Obiano started
his banking career as a supervisor with First Bank of
Nigeria in 1981 from where he moved to Texaco Nigeria
plc., an oil marketing company as an Accountant. Mr.
Obiano rose to the position of Chief Internal Auditor in
Texaco before joining Fidelity. In Fidelity, he has worked
an various departments ranging from operations to
marketing and internal audit. He served as an Executive
Director of Fidelity Bank Plc. Mr. Obiano is a Fellow of
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. He has
attended many courses within and outside Nigeria
including the UK, US and Malta. He holds B.Sc in
Accounting and MBA from The University of Lagos.

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by asha80(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

I've still not seen any indication of a powerful profile. An MBA holder that has worked in 3 firms. What else?

what kind of profile are you looking for?apart from soludo i do not see any other profile of any aspirant better than his(maybe obaze's own is better) pls do not give me a poiticians profile....
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
asha 80: what kind of profile are you looking for?apart from soludo i do not see any other profile of any aspirant better than his(maybe obaze's own is better) pls do not give me a poiticians profile....

Experience is important and that is why experience is included in CV. He has no political experience and has not done anything that impacted on the masses. Soludo and Ngige's achievements live with us and is undeniable.
Now Soludo is a Prof while Ngige is a Medical Doctor.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Experience is important and that is why experience is included in CV. He has no political experience and has not done anything that impacted on the masses. Soludo and Ngige's achievements live with us and is undeniable.
We have to learn to always discard all these ogbanje political experience. We want technocrats to take over governance while politicians should be incharge of the political parties. I also believe Willie Obiano doesn't have enough but his CV shows that he's a technocrat in Business and Anambra needs something like that. But i'll prefer a Soludo or even an Ngige to him.

1 Like

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by asha80(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Now Soludo is a Prof while Ngige is a Medical Doctor.
what political experience did fashola have before becoming governor?apart from road construction what else did ngige achieve as governor?in the senate what bill did ngige sponsor?gej is an experienced politician before becoming president?what say you about his tenure so far?as a medical doctor what did ngige do for the health sector during his time as governor?
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
asha 80: what political experience did fashola have before becoming governor?apart from road construction what else did ngige achieve as governor?in the senate what bill did ngige sponsor?gej is an experienced politician before becoming president?what say you about his tenure so far?as a medical doctor what did ngige do for the health sector during his time as governor?

Its not about experience in politics but achievements in politics. Road construction is not an easy fit. Ngige did well in Anambra and no one has ever denied that fact. All I said is that one cannot leave a tested person and enter into gambling.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by asha80(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Its not about experience in politics but achievements in politics. Road construction is not an easy fit. Ngige did well in Anambra and no one has ever denied that fact. All I said is that one cannot leave a tested person and enter into gambling.
governing a state is not all about road construction pls...why did lagos gamble with fashola?forget this tested stuff you are talking about...you give people opportunity to do stuffs if they have performed in another sector especially if that sector is a bit similar to what you want him to oversee...again what bill did ngige raise in the senate all this while?
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Ngwakwe: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Truth plus Error is Terror. This has been your irrelevant and unsolicited inputs in matters you lack deep rooted and concise knowledge on.

I am from Abia State but expended much resources to see that Owerri indigenes' order of "non natives out of election booths" never materialised to ensure that Ohakim was voted out while Abagworo did nothing than noise making on how they achieved the revolution.

Abia State was under military occupation due the activities of Osisikanku who is somehow from Imo State by birth but an Abian by residence. The combined forces of JTF and the special forces were used to rig T. A. Orji into power against the wishes of Abians.

Don't ever in any away assume that Imolites were more determined than Abians to effect a change but the security challenges were the impediment that obstructed the political revolution in Abia State.

Please I don't like any claim of undeserved superiority of any South East State over the other.

Still remember that 30% of Abia State population are registered voters from other Igbo States. We all have Aba as Igbo common patrimony and it should never be left in the hand of failed governor.

Brotherly Love and Peace

Abagworo:

1 Like

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by patrick89(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
asha 80: governing a state is not all about road construction pls...why did lagos gamble with fashola?forget this tested stuff you are talking about...you give people opportunity to do stuffs if they have performed in another sector especially if that sector is a bit similar to what you want him to oversee...again what bill did ngige raise in the senate all this while?

You have just said it all, don't mind those people, ngige is a crook!!! And everybody knows it, he constructed roads within his locality, doesn't mean anything to me from other locality he did nothing, so as for me, Ngige's popularity starts and ends in idemili!!!

1 Like

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ngwakwe:

Abia State was under military occupation due the activities of Osisikanku who is somehow from Imo State by birth but an Abian by residence. The combined forces of JTF and the special forces were used to rig T. A. Orji into power against the wishes of Abians.

I thought Osisikanku was from Ndoki or Asa. Please I need a little more enlightenment.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by chukel(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
ncpat: Tomorrow that one building mansion there in the picture will say Government is bad, what have you contributed as individuals, even to make road to his house he can not, lets tell ourselves the truth even though our leaders are bad but we too are part of the problem, check out many mansions owned by individuals you will find out that they used expensive tiles to tile inside the building and it surroundings but when you check the outside they can not even plant flower not to talk of putting concrete that will lead to the sewage.
My friend shut d fu^.^ck up. Ignorance is verrrrrrry baaaaaaad. Whose responsibility is it to construct roads. Dat man buildingg dat duplex, does he not pay tax. If individuals nw start building roads, providing light for demselves thru gen sets, providing water for demselves thru borehole, providing security for demselves thru vigilante nd megida, den wat do we need government for. Abeg go find wia dem de sell brain or steal one.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by chukel(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

Finally, you admit that ibos are the dirty people, but in their usual ostrich lifestyle, try to deflect it elsewhere? Anyway, this is one of the manifestation of the fallacious ibo belief of individualism which is a pseudonym for selfishness, self-centeredness, i-before-others!! Even animals hunt in groups but it appears rather than evolve their beliefs to proven, successful and progressive ideologies of the South West, they'd rather continue on this road to nowhere, unable to admit their ideologies are inferior and are sure to always lead to failure!
Ur life must really be cursed. Can't u rise above tribal sentiments nd derogatory remarks? Grow up
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by owolabifunke14(f): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam wanted to kill me the day I brought the pictures of my visit to Abia State to this forum. I am happy that this time an igbo person has posted it for us.many called me a yoruba girl that was too selective while taken pictures. If not for my elder sister's love afair with one of you,I don't think that anything would have pushed me to visit your region.

3 Likes

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by chukel(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
obicentlis: Guys please, this thread shouldn't be a tribal or ethnic war. This is one of the thread that exposes lies. Since I was born and now am working in Aba, I have not seen a govt like that of this man called T. A. Orji. He boast with little or no achievements. The picture that the Op posted here is even neat to compare what is obtainable here direct opposite his street which is my street. My own street is the worst! We can not do anything because the gov has not rehabilitate existing roads in the main town talkless of street roads, those ones are forgotten issues.

He is trying to patch failed portion of Aba main roads over nite since friday last week during the rain, I suspect that TV crew or Radio crew maybe visiting Aba soon and he is trying over night to impress them that Aba roads are good.

This man is only concerned with revenue that Aba generates. He employed touts as revenue agents. So dare not pay and you will regret even living in Aba. Even truck pusher pay daily tickets in Aba and must have their barrows licensed or it will be confiscated by govt touts.

I do hereby appeal to the MOD of this section to put this thread on Frontpage. Let the world know the true images of Aba.
Dnt tell us ur street is worse dan wat OP posted. I guess u r not usin nokia 3310. So just snap dat ur street nd upload to consolidate on d point OP is tryin to drive home. Dis post has dis attention cos of the real pix. So do same
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by chukel(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
emindu: Abia state at night
Shameless people. Guy, show us pix of diz same places during d day time wit signpost indicatin dy r actually roads u said dy r. Esp dt azikiwe road. Ur type shud b burnt on a stake

1 Like

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by AWKAMADEGUN: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by AWKAMADEGUN: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by AWKAMADEGUN: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: Truth plus Error is Terror. This has been your irrelevant and unsolicited inputs in matters you lack deep rooted and concise knowledge on.

I am from Abia State but expended much resources to see that Owerri indigenes' order of "non natives out of election booths" never materialised to ensure that Ohakim was voted out while Abagworo did nothing than noise making on how they achieved the revolution.

Don't ever in any away assume that Imolites were more determined than Abians to effect a change but the security challenges were the impediment that obstructed the political revolution in Abia State.

Please I don't like any claim of undeserved superiority of any South East State over the other.

Still remember that 30% of Abia State population are registered voters from other Igbo States. We all have Aba as Igbo common patrimony and it should never be left in the hand of failed governor.

Brotherly Love and Peace

Never knew this is a fact! cheesy
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
owolabifunke14: Afam wanted to kill me the day I brought the pictures of my visit to Abia State to this forum. I am happy that this time an igbo person has posted it for us.many called me a yoruba girl that was too selective while taken pictures. If not for my elder sister's love afair with one of you,I don't think that anything would have pushed me to visit your region.

I don't think anyone disagreed with you but my own issue is that prior to your thread, we've had more than a thousand and one thread on Aba roads. As far back as 2007 on Nairaland till date, we've been having one thread or the other on Aba roads per week. No week goes without it. The title you used for the thread was the reason many people disagreed with you until you changed it. Below are few threads on Aba Roads.

https://www.nairaland.com/1086866/pictures-aba-roads-weep-state

https://www.nairaland.com/336779/welcome-aba/

https://www.nairaland.com/1366503/state-roads-aba

https://www.nairaland.com/1195696/pictures-reconstruction-some-roads-aba

https://www.nairaland.com/1053322/lawyers-protest-bad-roads-aba/

https://www.nairaland.com/1392529/bad-roads-massob-curses-abia

https://www.nairaland.com/1405339/pictures-bad-leadership-abia-state

https://www.nairaland.com/1236161/bad-government-abia-state

https://www.nairaland.com/1312004/wickedness-man-abia-state-must

https://www.nairaland.com/232075/what-happening-abia-state-pics/

https://www.nairaland.com/1051525/abia-state-burden-bad-leadership

By the way you must have passed through this area on the video but you didn't show it on your thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SENrZK-11w
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by AdmYamamoto: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Double Post.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by AdmYamamoto: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Meringe:

Is to open threads to keep this man on his feet.

Our comments here attracts attention far and near. Even to the places we can't imagine, so, let's keep opening thread abt the inept govt of T. A. Orji , wife and son Ltd.

Why do you want to open this harmless, cowardly threads? Is it not better to just look to heaven, say a prayer, then go over to the SW States and attack their governors and leaders anytime they strive to do something better? Is it not wiser to support the retardeen GEJ, breathing his fresh air while protecting your ibo governors since they can do no wrong, remember that Ingbo nweze! Why are you not individualistic republicans and just leave the poor man alone, he is trying after all?? I think you are APC, you want to bring him down right? You are an agent of Buhari and Tinubu on Nairaland, add FFK to it. You want to disgrace the saintly governors of iboland! You must be either Hausa or Yoruba, always attacking the poor governor of Abia State! If I should day thunder fire you now, you will say I am too harsh and accuse me to be Boko aHaram. Leave Oji alone to govern the state, he has immunity and all your threads are not strong enough to affect him!
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by AdmYamamoto: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abagworo:

I don't think anyone disagreed with you but my own issue is that prior to your thread, we've had more than a thousand and one thread on Aba roads. As far back as 2007 on Nairaland till date, we've been having one thread or the other on Aba roads per week. No week goes without it. The title you used for the thread was the reason many people disagreed with you until you changed it. Below are few threads on Aba Roads.

Stop the propaganda! Orji is doing great and Abia is moving forward. Even Rome was not built in a day. Those who attack Oji are either APC Boho Haram or Buhari. Leave am, he is the son of the soil!
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by logica(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

Why do you want to open this harmless, cowardly threads? Is it not better to just look to heaven, say a prayer, then go over to the SW States and attack their governors and leaders anytime they strive to do something better?
Lol. That sounds familiar: leave the villains from your ethnic group and go attack THOSE OF OTHER ETHNICITY YOU HAVE LABELED VILLAINS (meaning they are most likely not even villains in the first place). A recurrent theme; happened in January 1966, still happening as we speak.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Okay so lets say T. Orji hates them, does Uzor Kalu hate them also? So where are images of what legacy Kalu left for Aba, where are his developments?

can u stop these legacy tnz.
U could av asked abt d legacies of d gov prior to Orji uzor then.
Abeg......
All Aba needs are reconstucted roads, full stop!
The citizens can provide d rest. If d city is industrial and commercial without roads, the sky is their limit with good roads.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
logica: Of course how will you know it's dirty when you are used to rolling in dirt?

how will u know its dirty when u have not visited it.
U think i have tym for those negative threads created by ur kind concerning enugu airport?
FYI, dat airport has come to stay.
Enugu city is clean
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Italiano1: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:

U think i have tym for those negative threads created by ur kind concerning enugu airport?
Enugu city is clean

Ngozie, you are very defensive grin grin

I have seen pictures of your town now grin
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by psky: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
customized13: Dats a pix of a street, d pix wz taken frm only 1 street.

Exactly! I'm not saying abia isn't bad, but the op was posting pictures over and over again of the same place. And it's disappointing to see people base their conclusions on one or two streets, more so to start forming "disgusting" as if they live in Buckingham palace. Fact is most states in Nigeria and even Africa have their good and bad areas. The world is more complex than "he is totally bad" and "he is absolutely good".
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by logica(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Enugu city is clean
Lol. Assuming eh? FYI I have been to most big cities in the East.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by achi4u(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
Aba will be liberated very soon.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
logica: Lol. Assuming eh? FYI I have been to most big cities in the East.

thank God for ur life
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by logica(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:

thank God for ur life
Unfortunately, same can't be said for yours. embarassed I merely gave you that hint to let you know your lies and delusions don't quite work here.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
logica: Lol. Assuming eh? FYI I have been to most big cities in the East.

Since you've been to most big cities in the East tell me your opinion about the housing developments in the Eastern cities. Let us leave roads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River / Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues / Missing Arms Procurements Funds: NSA, Monguno "Was Quoted Out Of Context’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.