Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction (16618 Views)

Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President / Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Kairoseki77: 5:15am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Mumu as it stands GEJ is already in control of the PDP.That is why the loosers has to storm out of the convention.Mind you it is not forming factions that matter but rather been recognised by INEC.Even if 2 million senators recognise them and INEC does not all their efforts would have been in vain.Just continue fooling yourselves.

THINK!

They do not need to be recognized as a new party to vote against GEJ in the primary. In fact, that would be counter to their plans. You are not making sense.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

The SW joins APC - Northern Party!
Rochas, Ngige, and other SE peeps are moving to APC - Northern Party!

How long will you claim APC is a Northern party? 9 of the 20 executive positions in APC are held by Igbos SMH!

APC will not even win one street in the entire south east during the presidential elections.some people might vote ngige during the gubernatorial but 99.99999% of igbos would never vote APC during the presidential polls
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

THINK!

They do not need to be recognized as a new party to vote against GEJ in the primary. In fact, that would be counter to their plans. You are not making sense.

You are the one not making sense!! How will they be counter to their plans when they will be partyless!! This is not the first time such a thing would be happening we had the National frontiers and National solidarity association both of which later merged to form the UNDP and finally ANPP were they able to stop obasanjo then? All these are initial gragra!! Nothin de happen!!

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by ckkris: 5:22am On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=Kairoseki77]

So now the North is an ethnicity?

/quote]

Then stop running your mouth, in joining the Middle Belt to your borntorule agenda.
Boko Haram was created, sponsored, and sustained, by your jihadists in the NE & NW, Politicians, Military, Civil Servants & Businessmen, including clumsy kairoseki, who presumes that he can use Nairaland to deceive people that love freedom & liberty.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Kairoseki77: 5:24am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

APC will not even win one street in the entire south east during the presidential elections.some people might vote ngige during the gubernatorial but 99.99999% of igbos would never vote APC during the presidential polls

Who cares what you think.

At the end of the day, people like you are just bigots who don't care about policies, or governance! PDP has far more Norherners in it than APC yet you are busy blinding yourself with hate for Buhari. As though Buhari has anything to do with an APC candidate in the SE.

See your life!

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Rhino5dm: 5:25am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros sharaaap joor!!! Who told you the middle belt are with the boko haram people!! Ypu fools will surely be suprised!! Is it the benue,plateau,sotern kadunna peeps wo have been severally harrased by these peeps or the the taraba xtians who will rather have an slowpoke governor than been ruled by tese peeps or the nassarawa people who had to form the ombatse militia to protect them selves!! Open your eyes !! There is nothing like one monolithic north anymore!!

stop embarrassing yourself.

Presently, virtually everybody in rivers state is with Amaechi. This is even the biggest problem you are facing. Solodu is with Atiku. Rochas and Adams are with Tinubu. Agreed north has never been a monolithic, but what about south?

18 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Kairoseki77: 5:27am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

You are the one not making sense!! How will they be counter to their plans when they will be partyless!! This is not the first time such a thing would be happening we had the National frontiers and National solidarity association both of which later merged to form the UNDP and finally ANPP were they able to stop obasanjo then? All these are initial gragra!! Nothin de happen!!

Learner!

Have you heard them say they are leaving PDP? NO!
They are declaring themselves a faction of PDP.

Unless PDP expels them, they will continue to be members and will have a vote during the PDP primary. Don't you see them calling themselves "New PDP"!

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Learner!

Have you heard them say they are leaving PDP? NO!
They are declaring themselves a faction of PDP.

Unless PDP expels them, they will continue to be members and will have a vote during the PDP primary. Don't you see them calling themselves "New PDP"!

I can now see I have been talking to a 17 year old kid all tis while!!! They can vote at the primaries but when it came to vote @ the convention they all walked away!! Why didn't they vote to stop Jonathan's candidates from winning the NEC positions @ the PDP convention.

If after the so-called peace talks they refuse to recant,they will definitely be expelled from the PDP anyway even if there are not they will be left powerless as GEJ now controls the party structure!

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Kairoseki77: 5:33am On Sep 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Presently, virtually everybody in rivers state is with Amaechi. This is even the biggest problem you are facing. Solodu is with Atiku. Rochas and Adams are with Tinubu. Agreed north has never been a monolithic, but what about south?

The North not being monolithic works both ways, as I have already stated. For the ENTIRE Northern delegation of PDP to join forces and declare a new faction means that there is widespread disappointment in GEJ among the diverse North.

These Northern politicians likely have the STRONG support of their people for taking this action.

Imagining that every Northerner will vote for GEJ along religious lines is naive and wishful thinking. Some of these Senators are Christian, or come from heavy Christian districts, yet they STILL feel that this action will be popular among their voters. That should make you stop and think.

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Bros leave that matter for mathias!! GEJ will definitely win over 90% of the votes in River state during the presidential polls!! I seriously doubt you have ever been to river state.

About soludo and others,I am a soludo supporter but will never vote in a boko haram party in the presidential polls !! APC will not even get up to 5% in the south east,mark my words

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Rhino5dm: 5:36am On Sep 03, 2013
The root cause of this division is the handlers of Jonathan are too naive and thought they can give Amaechi the Timipreye Silva's treatment and I warned them of the consequences, I told them that amaechi (I know personally) can never fall like a sack of potatoes without making things difficult for Jonathan.

They boasted and danced around unclad, reminding everyone how power the president is and what not. Even though I know Jonathan would eventually pull this one, but he just have beg, and I mean really beg amaechi before he can see the light.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by ckkris: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

How long will you claim APC is a Northern party?

APC = NPC = GAMJI.
APC is the political wing of Boko Haram. Its purely a Moslem Party, with an Islamic agenda. APC is not as national as PDP, in which all Nigerians have equal right to contend for their rights. APC belong to Tinubu, Buhari, and now Atiku. PDP is where every Nigerian is welcome, to challenge other Nigerians. In the APC, no one can challenge the dictator Buhari, the Senior Prefect of area boys, Tinubu, or Atiku, whose only desire is to SWALLOW NIGERIA.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Rhino5dm: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros leave that matter for mathias!! GEJ will definitely win over 90% of the votes in River state during the presidential polls!! I seriously doubt you have ever been to river state.

About soludo and others,I am a soludo supporter but will never vote in a boko haram party in the presidential polls !! APC will not even get up to 5% in the south east,mark my words

You don't even know what you are talking! I'm in rivers state and I swear amaechi will win Jonathan in ANY election conducted today.

You think rivers people aren't more practical than most of you spinning doctors?
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Kairoseki77: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

See bigot! You are shameless. No party will want people like you who think over 90 million people are terrorists just because they were born in the North. My stomach hurts from reading your hate and I am a proud Christian Yoruba.

12 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

The North not being monolithic works both ways, as I have already stated. For the ENTIRE Northern delegation of PDP to join forces and declare a new faction means that there is widespread disappointment in GEJ in that area.

These Northern politicians likely have the STRONG support of their people for taking this action.

Imagining that every Northerner will vote for GEJ along religious lines is naive and wishful thinking. Some of these Senators are Christian, or come from heavy Christian districts, yet they STILL feel that this action will be popular among their voters. That should make you stop and think.

Are you sure you have a full grasp of what is even happening!! Where did you read that the ENTIRE northern delegates are all parts of the new faction?

Did you not read the no of states involved? Even the adamawa and River state delegates were ablly represented by the state excos recognised by the national headquarters.

Bros abeg go and study the genesis of tis crisis before further deliberating this issues to quit making a full of yourself.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Rhino5dm: 5:42am On Sep 03, 2013
ckkris:

APC = NPC = GAMJI.
APC is the political wing of Boko Haram. Its purely a Moslem Party, with an Islamic agenda. APC is not as national as PDP, in which all Nigerians have equal right to contend for their rights. APC belong to Tinubu, Buhari, and now Atiku. PDP is where every Nigerian is welcome, to challenge other Nigerians. In the APC, no one can challenge the dictator Buhari, the Senior Prefect of area boys, Tinubu, or Atiku, whose only desire is to SWALLOW NIGERIA.

Is PDP a national party? So, tell me how many south westerners are among the CURRENT exco of PDP? Zero!!

We are shoving back your argument to you guys, after realising how naive politically you are.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

You don't even know what you are talking! I'm in rivers state and I swear amaechi will win Jonathan in ANY election conducted today.

You think rivers people aren't more practical than most of you spinning doctors?

Bros let's leave these argument until after the elections and then we will come back here to see who was right or wrong.

You must be really funny!! To think the south-southerners will vote in a boko haram over their own son.I laugh in swahili

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Kairoseki77: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2013
ckkris:

APC = NPC = GAMJI.

I see now that those who are against APC are not concerned with politics, governance, or policies, but only with ethnic and religious hatred. Hatred that doesn't make sense because APC is NOT a muslim party.

Here is a list of the Christian (and many Igbo) executives in APC's national party. The list includes their name, former party, state of origin, and current position in the APC national leadership. There are 35 national positions total, as you can see, 17 are occupied by Christians, while 18 posts are occupied by Muslims.

1. Otunba Niyi Adebayo, ACN, Ekiti State, APC National Vice Chairman (South-West).
2. Chief (Knight) Tom Ikimi, ACN, Edo State,APC National Vice Chairman, South/South
3. Mr. Uzo Igbonwa, ACN, Anambra State , APC Deputy National Youth Leader
4. Chief Kenneth Kobani, ACN, Rivers State, APC National Ex-Officio (South/South)
5. Mr. Antibass El-Nathan, ACN, Taraba State, APC National Ex-Officio (North- East)
6. Emma Eneuku , ANPP, Enugu State, APC National Welfare Secretary
7. Nelson Alapa, ANPP, Benue State, APC National EX-Officio (North Central)
8. James Ocholi (SAN), CPC, Kogi State, APC National Deputy Legal Adviser
9. Sharon Ikeazor, CPC, Anambra State, APC National Women Leader
10. Pastor BD Lawal, CPC Adamawa State, APC National Ex-Officio (North-East)
11. Senator Annie Okonkwo, APGA, Anambra State, APC National Deputy Chairman
12. Senator Ositsa Izunaso, APGA, Imo State, APC National Organizing Secretary
13. Sunday Chukwu, APGA, Ebonyi State, APC Deputy National Secretary
14. Dr Jok Alamba, APGA, Plateau State, APC National Ex-Officio
15. Dr Anyim Nyerere, APGA, Abia State, APC National Vice Chairman (South-East)
16. Emeka-Olisa Akamukali, DPP, Delta State, APC National Auditor
17. Sir Romanus Egbunike, DPP, Imo State, APC Deputy National Welfare Secretary

8 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

See bigot! You are shameless. No party will want people like you who think over 90 million people are terrorists just because they were born in the North. My stomach hurts from reading your hate and I am a proud Christian Yoruba.

90 million ko 90 trillion ni

If you like be a yoruba atheist!!
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by ckkris: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

I told them that amaechi (I know personally) can never fall like a sack of potatoes without making things difficult for Jonathan.

The Boko Haram borntorule politics is far beyond your Amechi distractions. Just distractions, being used to distract President Jonathan, nothing else.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I see now that those who are against APC are not concerned with politics, governance, or policies, but only with misinformed religious hatred. Hatred that doesn't make sense because APC is NOT a muslim party.

APC has 20 executive. 9 are Christian Igbos. 11 are Christian.

It is not a muslim party.It is a buhari and tinubu party.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by ckkris: 5:55am On Sep 03, 2013
Jona rules, 2015-2019

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Kairoseki77: 6:00am On Sep 03, 2013
ckkris: Jona rules, 2015-2019

With this new development, that is impossible. Go get drunk with Chukwudi if you can't live with the truth.

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Rhino5dm: 6:01am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros let's leave these argument until after the elections and then we will come back here to see who was right or wrong.

You must be really funny!! To think the south-southerners will vote in a boko haram over their own son.I laugh in swahili

You are too emotional with these things. The crux and contentions here is that some people are aggrieved and annoyed with the way Jonathan is going about his reelection bids, he thought foolishly that he can muscled everybody along the line but that was he's greatest undoing. He insulated OBJ via his aides, he used all federal might to "deal" with Amaechi, he deregistered Atiku from PDP and many of you even laughed about how atiku names was missing from the delegates list and all that. Jonathan and some people like you can keep insulting the chunk of northern voters by calling them boko haram or threatening them with division from Asari or instigating a division between the northern muslims and Christians and still expect to get their votes.

Like I said earlier, rivers state votes is going along with Amaechi. But in 2015 he won't even campaign for anyone cos the projects be it road road, hospitals,schools are very visible for the blind to see. Take this down and stop embarrassing yourself.

10 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Rhino5dm: 6:03am On Sep 03, 2013
ckkris:

The Boko Haram borntorule politics is far beyond your Amechi distractions. Just distractions, being used to distract President Jonathan, nothing else.

But everything is a brain child of amaechi?
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by trillville(m): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2013
With the way things are going, Jonathan may be impeached. He is now standing on very thin ice and any mistake he makes will lead to his impeachment.

3 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by lamba3: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2013
Nwa Teacher: U guys have clearly shown us that this is northen Moslem movement to regain power from the sourthern christians. Your pdp faction is for self deceit not for the interest of Nigeria. Born to rule mentality is very dangerous

since when does PDP does things for Nigerians? And when did they say they were doing this for Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2013
Abeg help me tell Mr Sincere9gerian that Mr Biggs is hirring!!!!!!!!!! grin cool

6 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by ziccoit: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I see now that those who are against APC are not concerned with politics, governance, or policies, but only with ethnic and religious hatred. Hatred that doesn't make sense because APC is NOT a muslim party.

Here is a list of the Christian (and many Igbo) executives in APC's national party. The list includes their name, former party, state of origin, and current position in the APC national leadership. There are 35 national positions total, as you can see, 17 are occupied by Christians.

1. Otunba Niyi Adebayo, ACN, Ekiti State, APC National Vice Chairman (South-West).
2. Chief (Knight) Tom Ikimi, ACN, Edo State,APC National Vice Chairman, South/South
3. Mr. Uzo Igbonwa, ACN, Anambra State , APC Deputy National Youth Leader
4. Chief Kenneth Kobani, ACN, Rivers State, APC National Ex-Officio (South/South)
5. Mr. Antibass El-Nathan, ACN, Taraba State, APC National Ex-Officio (North- East)
6. Emma Eneuku , ANPP, Enugu State, APC National Welfare Secretary
7. Nelson Alapa, ANPP, Benue State, APC National EX-Officio (North Central)
8. James Ocholi (SAN), CPC, Kogi State, APC National Deputy Legal Adviser
9. Sharon Ikeazor, CPC, Anambra State, APC National Women Leader
10. Pastor BD Lawal, CPC Adamawa State, APC National Ex-Officio (North-East)
11. Senator Annie Okonkwo, APGA, Anambra State, APC National Deputy Chairman
12. Senator Ositsa Izunaso, APGA, Imo State, APC National Organizing Secretary
13. Sunday Chukwu, APGA, Ebonyi State, APC Deputy National Secretary
14. Dr Jok Alamba, APGA, Plateau State, APC National Ex-Officio
15. Dr Anyim Nyerere, APGA, Abia State, APC National Vice Chairman (South-East)
16. Emeka-Olisa Akamukali, DPP, Delta State, APC National Auditor
17. Sir Romanus Egbunike, DPP, Imo State, APC Deputy National Welfare Secretary

Thank you and thank you and thank you.

My predictions: GEJ will fail to secure PDP ticket for 2nd term. He will either fail or voluntarily drop the intention to rerun. The Atiku's group will go back to PDP. A Northern Muslim will clinch the PDP Presidential ticket. APC too will feed another Northern Muslim as her presidential flag bearer. The SSner and SEner will be at lost as to who to support now that their GEJ is out of the equation. Their elders would be bought and used to crumble any kind of resistant from those region youths.
If GEJ now insist on maintaining the present scenario, APC and the Nigerians will laugh last by 2015. Either way Mr GEJ is a goner.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by atlwireles: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Do you really believe what you say sometimes. Is like saying everybody in Ogun is with OBJ I don't think you people really have any idea, what is happening on the streets of the southsouth.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Rhino5dm: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2013
atlwireles:

Do you really believe what you say sometimes. Is like saying everybody in Ogun is with OBJ I don't think you people really have any idea, what is happening on the streets of the southsouth.

We can agree to disagree bros.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by ckkris: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

But everything is a brain child of amaechi?

Amechi invited Wole Soyinka in order to get support of the Pirates.
Amechi invited IBB in order to penetrate his network.
Amechi is just looking for how to be relevant beyond the Rivers State. But these Boko Haram Governors won't help him. He doesn't know how they perceive him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Hire 282 Aides / Rotimi Amaechi Singing And Dancing At A Political Rally (Photo, Video) / Ajaokuta Plant Can’t Work Unless Our Ancestors Are Pacified –host Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.