Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction (16488 Views)

Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President / Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Evyuc(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77: Whether GEJ can win the general election is now irrelevant. It is now clear that he will NEVER win the PDP primary.

His career is toto. Sincere9gerian, your work has been in vain.
na u go win d primaries.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2013
torkaka: [b]funny how now people are shouting northern this, northern that . . . .when the rogue Asari and the archaic Clark were shouting up and down playing the ethnic card, you all didn't think they will be a backlash? let them come and and threaten again!! the two fo.ols played on the northerners sensitivity as if their support is not needed, now the frog is hopping around begging OBJ to intercede.
As for those shouting middle belt, nassarawa is a no go area - abdullahi Adamu is the only strong PDP presence in that state and where is he now? Taraba is a twin state to Adamawa and will always tilt towards turaki, Niger is gone - Aliyu has absolute control, Kwara is Saraki chiefdom, Kogi cannot be predicted, benue - the tivs(the overwhelming majority in benue) have now been given the perfect opportunity to push Mark out of the power equation which they will gladly capitalize on. You are now left with Plateau which is probably the only central state that Jona's pdp can play the religious card.
It is still early in the day but whatever the outcome, all I know is [size=15pt]JONA GO BEG!! HIM GO BEG[/size]!![/b] grin grin

The hausa fulanis have been attacking and killing both tivs,idomas,jukuns,beroms and everyother minority xtain tribes of the north.

Now you mothafuckers want their votes!!just yesterday 33 people were killed in !orno,plateau and benue state and you still wanty me to believe they will vote for hausa-fulani muslim candidates.

Abdullahi adamu is a political laiability!! APc won the gubernatorial polls in the state because of his inefficiency and poor governance.GEJ of course won the presidential elections there and would repeat the same feat again.

I trust the ombatse militia to check any attempt by hausa-fulani militia to rig any of the elections
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Dee60: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2013
payless:

Exactly! But you cannot explain facts to these militants and creek boys we have on nairaland forum. They rather believe in their own spin. They once told us Buhari was behind Boka Haram but now they want us to believe these governors are behind Boko Haram. They are bunch of confused clowns. Jonathan is going down and these militants are going down with him.

Going down? No way! Bayelsa is still solidly behind him!
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by roxell120(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2013
Kanwulia: I LOOOOOVE NORTHERNERS I SWEAR!!!
They have BALLS!!!! I mean BIG BALLS!!!!
The weaknesses of this OPE ati APE ati ODDDDDE called GEJ will be more glaring to the world! grin

MummmmmuNI is busy running to AREA GOD-FATHER OBJ for solutions!!!

OYAAAAAA OOOOOOH!

ABURI ACCORD!!!! Part 2. Venue? ADAMAWA STATE!!!

Gooooooooooo TIKKKKKKKKUUUUUU!!!!! cool

This is DEMOCRACY AT WORK!!!' OYA COME AND RIG!!! grin

Mu Che Che Che Che Che che!!!
ure 100% right.while we igbos nd our yoruba counterparts are busy running our mouths on the internet hausas are busy working out practical things for their interest. u hardly hear an hausa voice on nairaland even if u rain a million abuses on them as regards any issue.but they are more active in projects they set out to do.look at the level they ve reached.a coup in a civil way? time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Emmysteve(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
payless:

Are you blind? Four senators from the list are not from the North. I thought you all said Boko Haram was the hand work of Buhari? You are all clueless and confused bunch of id10ts.
are you ok? what is the different between two and for? Go ahead defend your PDP (APC) faction.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Zikkyy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

The hausa fulanis have been attacking and killing both tivs,idomas,jukuns,beroms and everyother minority xtain tribes of the north.

Now you mothafuckers want their votes!!just yesterday 33 people were killed in !orno,plateau and benue state and you still wanty me to believe they will vote for hausa-fulani muslim candidates.

Abdullahi adamu is a political laiability!! APc won the gubernatorial polls in the state because of his inefficiency and poor governance.GEJ of course won the presidential elections there and would repeat the same feat again.

I trust the ombatse militia to check any attempt by hausa-fulani militia to rig any of the elections

Your politics of hatred is not helping the president and i think its too early for the calculations, it can swing either way depending on how GEJ play his game. there so much much happening behind the scenes. If the president is not careful PDP may end up a SE/Bayelsa/Akwa Ibom party.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Demdem:

Then Retardeen is the most foolish to bring him to the present equation to calm nerves. Locally, Obj has never even be so loved by his people, afterall he was imposed on them in the first place. Secondly, anything that has to do with the killer party is no longer wanted in SW.

The only way to deal with your enemies is to bring them closer...one of the laws of power
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
funken: I cringe and I shake my head when I read the amount of ethnic and religious venom being spewed on this thread. Please ask yourselves what you want to see for Nigeria (1st) and what you want to see in its president.

95% of Nigerians on the street do not care who rules them..what they care about is if they will get the next meal on the table for themselves and their families. I bet some of them don't even know the name of the president of the country (yes i say this) talk less of the name of the PDP chairman or the governors that have formed a parallel PDP.

If Nigeria divides today, who is going to pay for it? Everyone, plus all the people spewing ethnic and religious venom on this thread.

Come to think of it, the people you are all rooting for, do they know you exist? Do they care about you? Please think deeply and answer.

Vote your conscience come 2015. Vote who you think will better your lot in Nigeria...

God bless, best post I have ever come across on nairaland in a very long time. Let's ask ourselves the honest truth, what has the pdp lead govt done so far to improve the life of the average man or woman on the street. What future are we preparing for our children,let's put ethnicity and religious setiments aside and face reality has a nation. Let's think of how and who can really move this nation foward. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Zikkyy:

Your politics of hatred is not helping the president and i think its too early for the calculations, it can swing either way depending on how GEJ play his game. there so much much happening behind the scenes. If the president is not careful PDP may end up a SE/Bayelsa/Akwa Ibom party.

Zikky I am not showing politics of hatred.I am merely poiting out facts.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by dedugba(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
funken: I cringe and I shake my head when I read the amount of ethnic and religious venom being spewed on this thread. Please ask yourselves what you want to see for Nigeria (1st) and what you want to see in its president.

95% of Nigerians on the street do not care who rules them..what they care about is if they will get the next meal on the table for themselves and their families. I bet some of them don't even know the name of the president of the country (yes i say this) talk less of the name of the PDP chairman or the governors that have formed a parallel PDP.

If Nigeria divides today, who is going to pay for it? Everyone, plus all the people spewing ethnic and religious venom on this thread.

Come to think of it, the people you are all rooting for, do they know you exist? Do they care about you? Please think deeply and answer.

Vote your conscience come 2015. Vote who you think will better your lot in Nigeria...

God bless you,you are the first person and the only person to speak my mind,the ethnic and religious views on NL is amazing,it shows that people are content in being able to boast of an individual in power than a good leader in the helm of affairs. Only wish your like dominated comments and views on NL.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Gunmen kill 14 in Kaduna, Plateau
Our ReporterSeptember 3, 20131 Comment »

…Expect self-defence, group warns govt

From ABDULGAFAR ALABELEWE, Kaduna and Mariam Aleshinloye Agboola, Jos

Gunmen were on the rampage in Kaduna and Plateau states yesterday, killing 14 people, even as a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), Centre for Development and Rights Advocacy (CDRA), said that the Southern Kaduna community may be forced defend itself against any aggression.

In Kaduna State, unknown bandits again invaded Adu Village in Attakar Chiefdom in Kaura Local Government Area, killing eight people.

The Adu community was attacked in April this year when several residents were also murdered by yet-to-be identified persons, even as the Commissioner of Police, Olufemi Adenaike, confirmed the incident, saying; “the attack was a reprisal by the Fulani.”

According to him, “this is a reprisal by the Fulani, the place of attack is an isolated place, it is a community, about 10 kilometres from Attakar and the road is not motorable, that is why they decided to target the place. The attackers killed about seven persons, and it was an early morning raid.

“Already, about five Fulani have been arrested and investigations are ongoing. People should not take laws into their hands. We should allow the law enforcement agencies to do their work, alert security operatives who are on ground now to maintain law and order.”

But reacting to the killing, CDRA has written Governor Mukhtar Ramalan Yero, stating its position.

The letter signed by its spokesperson, Dr. John Danfulani said, “once again, the village of Adu in Attakar chiefdom of Kaura Local Government came under attack by murderers in the wee hours of September 2, 2013. The latest attack resulted in the killing of eight people, leaving scores of injured kids and women who are now recieving medical treatment. More to this, is destruction of their farmlands and properties worth millions of naira.

“Report reaching us suggests that five suspects have been apprehended by the vigilant people of Bondom in their attempt to escape from their operating theatre (the hills of Attakar). The killers were nabbed driving in a OPEL Vectra car with blood-stained cloths. They were handed over to the police. The car and suspects are now in Kaura Police division.

“On each incident, government comes out with the promise to fish out perpetrators and punish them in tandem with dictates of the law. Beyond those superficial tension-cooling talks, nothing is done or heard until the next ugly incident is recorded.

“Our bank of patience has gone red. And since government has consciously or otherwise failed to provide security for our people, we shall deploy the only option left on our table – which is, self-help or attacking the attacker. And when that happens, we must not be viewed as evangelist of anomie but citizens struggling to survive from a genocide agenda set by their enemies”, the letter read.

In the Plateau State incident, gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen, killed six people in Kungte Village in Jos South Local Government Area.

The bandits stormed the village in the early hours of yesterday and opened fire on the victims who were said to be members of two families. The Commissioner for Information and Communication, Pastor Yiljab Abraham, said in a statement that government had received reports of attacks on some communities with great indignation, noting that the incident claimed the lives of six members of two families in their home.

While condemning the attack, Abraham described it as wicked. He said that it was a display of cowardice by the perpetrators who under the cover of darkness, attacked women and children to achieve clearly devilish designs.

‘Such attacks, coming at a time when the state had been relatively peaceful, appear as a desperate attempt to reverse the gains of our hard-earned efforts in breaking down the barriers of ethnic and religious intolerance, while rebuilding the bridges of communal consensus.

“Such intentions will fail because Plateau people have made up their minds to live in peace with one another – and, together with the state government and security agencies, they will frustrate every attempt aimed at taking the state back to the days of bloodshed and gloom. The current level of peace in the state is for consolidation, not evaporation!

“Government shares the pains of victims of these heinous crimes and declares that those behind such acts will face justice in the long run. We call on communities to remain alert always and work closely with security agencies in the sustenance of peace”, the statement said.

Meantime, security agencies have intensified their cordon and search operations.

Recall that three people were killed on Sunday in Kukah village of Shendam Local Government Area, three days after a pregnant woman and five others were also murderd in Barkin Ladi council.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
quote from chukwudi44

The hausa fulanis have been attacking and killing both tivs,idomas,jukuns,beroms and everyother minority xtain tribes of the north. this has nothing to do with the present reality

Now you mothafuckers want their votes!!just yesterday 33 people were killed in !orno,plateau and benue state and you still wanty me to believe they will vote for hausa-fulani muslim candidates.like I said before, this card will only work with plateau

Abdullahi adamu is a political laiability!! APc won the gubernatorial polls in the state because of his inefficiency and poor governance.GEJ of course won the presidential elections there and would repeat the same feat again. jona did not win nassarawa and Akwe Doma was the governor then not Abdullahi Adamu. Adamu still won his senatorial seat for the PDP even when the state went CPC thereby cementing his efficiency

I trust the ombatse militia to check any attempt by hausa-fulani militia to rig any of the elections. Ombatse is for the eggons, eggons is for CPC (their leader Solomon Ewuga is CPC = APC)meaning they are already following your so called "NORTHERN" party,APC

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by omonnakoda: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
roxell120:
ure 100% right.while we igbos nd our yoruba counterparts are busy running our mouths on the internet hausas are busy working out practical things for their interest. u hardly hear an hausa voice on nairaland even if u rain a million abuses on them as regards any issue.but they are more active in projects they set out to do.look at the level they ve reached.a coup in a civil way? time will tell.
You guys are the ones running your mouths aimlessly. We know where we are going; Reclaimed out territory from PDP,
Western Nigeria integration, Developing Lagos megacity,relocating destitutes etc.We are very focussed on our interest.Keep following retardeen and see where he will take you

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Eledan: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
When is Asari going to issue the next threat....? undecided those are bunch of political opportunists..

Ibos wont fight for GEJ....once they start seeing any sign of trouble for the man (they would remind all Nigerians about Ijaw past betrayals of the Ibo cause)..they will jump ship and start wearing Babaringa and Hausa caps...they are easily identified in Nigeria as AGIP. smiley

3 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
torkaka: quote from chukwudi44

The hausa fulanis have been attacking and killing both tivs,idomas,jukuns,beroms and everyother minority xtain tribes of the north. this has nothing to do with the present reality

Now you mothafuckers want their votes!!just yesterday 33 people were killed in !orno,plateau and benue state and you still wanty me to believe they will vote for hausa-fulani muslim candidates.like I said before, this card will only work with plateau

Abdullahi adamu is a political laiability!! APc won the gubernatorial polls in the state because of his inefficiency and poor governance.GEJ of course won the presidential elections there and would repeat the same feat again. jona did not win nassarawa and Akwe Doma was the governor then not Abdullahi Adamu. Adamu still won his senatorial seat for the PDP even when the state went CPC thereby cementing his efficiency

I trust the ombatse militia to check any attempt by hausa-fulani militia to rig any of the elections. Ombatse is for the eggons, eggons is for CPC (their leader Solomon Ewuga is CPC = APC)meaning they are already following your so called "NORTHERN" party,APC
how come all this actors did not came to play when GEJ won the presidential elections in Nassarawa state
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Akanbiedu(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Eledan: When is Asari going to issue the next threat....? undecided those are bunch of political opportunists..

Ibos wont fight for GEJ....once they start seeing any sign of trouble for the man (they would remind all Nigerians about Ijaw past betrayals of the Ibo cause)..they will jump ship and start wearing Babaringa and Hausa caps...they are easily identified in Nigeria as AGIP. smiley

grin grin grin LOL.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by ckkris: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
la cosa nostra:

every idiot is now called progressive,

Atiku is a progressive. Haba! Tinubu is a progressive.
PROGRETHIEVES
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Bensonn: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Abdullahi Adamu a political liability in Nassarawa?? Chukwudi when were you discharged from a remand home? Again who told you its Adamu that lost to CPC? Mr knockhead listen carefully Akwe Doma lost to cpc not Adamu, why did you enjoy ridiculing yourself? The PDP votes Gej got from nassarawa in 2011 was rhe effort of Adamu in the keffi,nassarawa,karu and kokona region. This time around with ''Sarkin yakin'' not on his side and Ta'al as the governor, GEj is completely finished in Nassarawa. My guy i know you are to slow to learn, but at least do not include misinformation and misinterpretation among the litany of your weak points.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
INEC Results: INEC releases official Nigerian Presidential Elections Results for 29 states
9by CP-Africa.com
in Commentary
— 18 Apr, 2011

INEC recently released the official 2011 Nigerian Presidential Elections Results for 29 states. You can view excerpts of the result in the table below. Also for all those interested, you can download the official results to your computers by clicking on the link below.

ELECTION UPDATE: PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN DECLARED WINNER! CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Nigerian Presidential Elections Results 2011 - (29 States)

State

Party

Votes

Percentage

Katsina

CPC

70.99%

Katsina

PDP

26.13%

Katsina

ACN

0.67%

Rivers

PDP

98.04%

Rivers

ACN

0.88%

Rivers

CPC

0.71%

Delta

PDP

98.59%

Delta

CPC

0.64%

Delta

ANPP

0.20%

Zamfara

CPC

66.25%

Zamfara

PDP

25.35%

Zamfara

ANPP

4.94%

Niger

CPC

64.03%

Niger

PDP

31.54%

Niger

ACN

1.31%

Abia

PDP

98.96%

Abia

ACN

0.37%

Abia

CPC

0.31%

Kano

CPC

60.77%

Kano

ANPP

19.69%

Kano

PDP

16.48%

Kano

ACN

1.58%

Bauchi

CPC

81.69%

Bauchi

PDP

16.05%

Bauchi

ACN

1.04%

Benue

PDP

66.31%

Benue

ACN

21.29%

Benue

CPC

10.47%

Bayelsa

PDP

99.63%

Bayelsa

CPC

0.14%

Bayelsa

ACN

0.07%

Kwara

PDP

64.68%

Kwara

CPC

20.16%

Kwara

ACN

12.64%

Ebonyi

PDP

95.57%

Ebonyi

ANPP

2.84%

Ebonyi

PDC

0.36%

Ebonyi

PMP

0.26%

Ebonyi

ACN

0.22%

Plateau

PDP

72.98%

Plateau

CPC

25.27%

Plateau

ACN

0.72%

Kaduna

CPC

51.92%

Kaduna

PDP

46.31%

Kaduna

ANPP

0.67%

Kaduna

ACN

0.44%

Edo

PDP

87.28%

Edo

ACN

8.73%

Edo

CPC

2.86%

Nasarawa

PDP

58.89%

Nasarawa

CPC

40.08%

Nasarawa

PDC

0.20%

Nasarawa

ACN

0.17%

Oyo

PDP

56.14%

Oyo

ACN

29.21%

Oyo

CPC

10.70%

Ekiti

PDP

51.56%

Ekiti

ACN

44.67%

Ekiti

CPC

1.03%

Imo

PDP

97.98%

Imo

ACN

1.05%

Imo

CPC

0.54%

Akwa Ibom

PDP

94.58%

Akwa Ibom

ACN

4.39%

Akwa Ibom

CPC

0.43%

Sokoto

CPC

59.44%

Sokoto

PDP

33.97%

Sokoto

ACN

2.21%

Lagos

PDP

65.90%

Lagos

ACN

21.96%

Lagos

CPC

9.77%

Anambra

PDP

98.96%

Anambra

CPC

0.36%

Anambra

ACN

0.30%

Kogi

PDP

71.17%

Kogi

CPC

23.53%

Kogi

ANPP

2.94%

Osun

ACN

58.46%

Osun

PDP

36.75%

Osun

CPC

1.36%

Ondo

PDP

79.57%

Ondo

ACN

15.25%

Ondo

CPC

2.44%

Enugu

PDP

98.54%

Enugu

CPC

0.46%

Enugu

PDC

0.32%

FCT

PDP

63.66%

FCT

CPC

33.05%

FCT

ANPP

0.80%

FCT

ACN

0.58%

Ogun

PDP

56.86%

Ogun

ACN

36.70%

Ogun

CPC

3.25%
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Akanbiedu(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Jonathan and his lousy handlers will still be wondering what happened to them. They do not understand power structure at all. In their thinking as long as you are in power, you can do and undo, foolish indeed.

Nigerians should be prepared for any eventuality. Motivation now is stronger than 1967.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Akanbi_edu: Jonathan and his lousy handlers will still be wondering what happened to them. They do not understand power structure at all. In their thinking as long as you are in power, you can do and undo, foolish indeed.

Nigerians should be prepared for any eventuality. Motivation now is stronger than 1967.
mumu what are you implying? a re-enactment of the 1967 episode ? well try that and see how far it goes
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by bc4love(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
U be mumu ni? They said there is a faction in a party and u said Jonathan controls 31 States. Pls go back to school and study Arithmetics. ODE
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Bensonn: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chukwudi!!!!!?!!! Adamu did not lose to CPC , akwe doma lost, adamu was key to pdp's victory in nassarawa,and remember in 2011 nassarawa was a pdp state, but now its for apc. Adamu won as a PDP senator, in nassarawa west, which is the strongest senatorial zone in the state comprising of keffi,karu, kokona,mararaba,masaka and nassarawa town. Now Adamu is gej's rival and controls virtually all nassarawa pdp delegates. The nassarawa christians eggons/madas are in APC with their hero Solomon Ewuga. My guy dont embarass your self continually, most of my friends here are laffing hysterically at your folly.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Zikkyy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Zikky I am not showing politics of hatred.I am merely poiting out facts.

2011 facts you need to update the information in your database to reflect current realities. The truth is that the president already lost a lot of goodwill.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Bizibi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Everybody is just assuming,wait till next before making conclusions politics is unpredictable,things can change in the last minute and it is clear that all northern politicians are desperate for power and control over oil blocks
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bensonn: Chukwudi!!!!!?!!! Adamu did not lose to CPC , akwe doma lost, adamu was key to pdp's victory in nassarawa,and remember in 2011 nassarawa was a pdp state, but now its for apc. Adamu won as a PDP senator, in nassarawa west, which is the strongest senatorial zone in the state comprising of keffi,karu, kokona,mararaba,masaka and nassarawa town. Now Adamu is gej's rival and controls virtually all nassarawa pdp delegates. The nassarawa christians eggons/madas are in APC with their hero Solomon Ewuga. My guy dont embarass your self continually, most of my friends here are laffing hysterically at your folly.

i asked you a question which yo did not answer? why did pdp win the prsidential polls in the state when they are all in the opposition? How come the egon militia is fighting an APC governor when there are all in the same party
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Zikkyy:

2011 facts you need to update the information in your database to reflect current realities. The truth is that the president already lost a lot of goodwill.

I know that.I also know that the hausa-Fulani muslims have also been killing innocent vilagers in these midle belt states
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by omenka(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
The president's Bottom must be smelling like french fries right now. Impeachment looming!
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by contactlenz: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=Emzybrown]
21st century foooooool, how can you open your mouth to talk trash am disappointed in you.. undecided undecided[/quote

May amadioha strike you down for quoting my post. Ode Oloshi deal with the issues on ground and stop insulting people here.

STUPID FELLOW
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nebeuwa(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2013

What region are most of these senators from? This map really shows how divided Nigeria is and with these latest political moves, it is easy to understand the genesis.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by drauj(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44: Finally the new faction finally shows its ethnic face.It is a northern movement
and what's wrong with that? its d reality. If d common denominator is marginalization then they are fighting for survival which is only human . . . ask Darwin.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Sam0(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Is not the biginning that matters but the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Urged To Seize Dan Etete’s Private Jet Over Malabu Scandal / FG To Distribute N10bn Trader Moni Loan In 2020 / Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.